Activism Discussion: #One Nation Working Together

#One Nation Working Together

Dänk_666?=
2010-10-03 17:08:20 EST
I'm watching a show on "Free Speech" TV covering yesterday's "One
Nation Working Together" rally in Washington, DC.

The first thing I notice is the lack of footage of the supposedly
humongous crowds. In fact, the videographer seems to go out of his
way to avoid showing anyone who is not being personally interviewed.

Everyone interviewed is shown close up, so close you can see their
nostril hairs. The few times the camera pans out, people immediately
hold up large placards to block the view of the background. In other
scenes, the background is severely overexposed, making it impossible
to see how many people are in the scene.

Now the camera cuts away to a pedestrian intersection where I see what
looks like ordinary tourists milling about the Mall, which is normal
activity for a pleasant Saturday in October.

The show is now nearing the end, and I see a close-up of five people
standing side-by-side, making sure they completely block the
background, and the little bit of sky and trees I can see is
overexposed. Now they are asking for money to support "Free Speech"
television. The End.

Werner
2010-10-03 20:03:48 EST
On Oct 3, 5:08 pm, Dänk 666 <dank...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> I'm watching a show on "Free Speech" TV covering yesterday's "One
> Nation Working Together" rally in Washington, DC.
>
> The first thing I notice is the lack of footage of the supposedly
> humongous crowds.  In fact, the videographer seems to go out of his
> way to avoid showing anyone who is not being personally interviewed.

Doesn't matter. The rally name is already off the mark propaganda.
Even if it were humongous, it should be clear from the 8/28 rally that
this nation is very much divided.

We find ourselves warring against each other - - red states and blue;
'them against us'; ‘Left’ vs. ‘Right’; Republicans vs. Democrats.
These forces are just about equal. Each seeks to take, keep and expand
the power to impose laws on the other. Campaign finance laws not
withstanding, both sides spent as if in combat. Win at all cost! Tons
of money, advertising campaigns, phone banks, promises, defections,
“Get out the vote” battalions, voter registration shenanigans, vote
fraud, hoards of pollsters, and armies of lawyers have become our new
political reality. All for the power to make laws others must obey.
http:www.EndIt.info

Ray Fischer
2010-10-03 20:10:09 EST
D\ufffdnk 666 <dank420@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>I'm watching a show on "Free Speech" TV covering yesterday's "One
>Nation Working Together" rally in Washington, DC.
>
>The first thing I notice is the lack of footage of the supposedly
>humongous crowds. In fact, the videographer seems to go out of his

Get a life, dank.

--
Ray Fischer
r*r@sonic.net

Ken Marino
2010-10-03 20:43:27 EST
On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 00:10:09 +0000, Ray Fischer wrote:

> Dänk 666 <dank420@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>>I'm watching a show on "Free Speech" TV covering yesterday's "One Nation
>>Working Together" rally in Washington, DC.
>>
>>The first thing I notice is the lack of footage of the supposedly
>>humongous crowds. In fact, the videographer seems to go out of his
>
> Get a life, dank.

A lib can't see the truth even when the pictures are put in front of him.

Ray Fischer
2010-10-04 02:09:54 EST
Ken Marino <kphandy@earthlink.net> wrote:
>On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 00:10:09 +0000, Ray Fischer wrote:
>
>> D\ufffd\ufffdnk 666 <dank420@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>>>I'm watching a show on "Free Speech" TV covering yesterday's "One Nation
>>>Working Together" rally in Washington, DC.
>>>
>>>The first thing I notice is the lack of footage of the supposedly
>>>humongous crowds. In fact, the videographer seems to go out of his
>>
>> Get a life, dank.
>
>A lib can't see the truth even when the pictures are put in front of him.

A rightard can't tell the truth.

--
Ray Fischer
r*r@sonic.net

Dänk_666?=
2010-10-04 03:11:13 EST
On Oct 4, 12:09 am, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> Ken Marino  <kpha...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> >> Get a life, dank.
>
> >A lib can't see the truth even when the pictures are put in front of him.
>
> A rightard can't tell the truth.

So go and post your own photos of the event, proving once and for all
that 8 billion people attended to express their support for the
Democrap Party platform.

I didn't claim to see anything, rather I described what I DIDN'T see.
Now the burden on you is to fill in the gaps, by providing
photographic evidence of what is alleged to have occurred actually DID
occur.