Activism Discussion: Hey, Left-Loons! Where Are You Going To Get The Money To Pay For Obamacare?

Hey, Left-Loons! Where Are You Going To Get The Money To Pay For Obamacare?

Kickin Names Takes It In The Ass
2010-12-22 15:15:44 EST
Hey, Left-Loons! Where Are You Going To Get The Money To Pay For
Obamacare?
http://www.galen.org/component,8/action,show_content/id,14/category_id,0/blog_id,1513/type,33/
(When the Omnibus spending bill went down in the Senate last night, it
took with it $1 billion in spending to help fund implementation of
ObamaCare. Good luck getting a penny of that through the incoming
House)
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
[...]

Topcat
2010-12-22 15:43:39 EST

"Kickin Names Takes It In The Ass" <KickinNamesTakesItInTheAss@yahoo.com>
wrote in message
> Hey, Left-Loons! Where Are You Going To Get The Money To Pay For
> Obamacare?
> http://www.galen.org/component,8/action,show_content/id,14/category_id,0/blog_id,1513/type,33/
> (When the Omnibus spending bill went down in the Senate last night, it
> took with it $1 billion in spending to help fund implementation of
> ObamaCare. Good luck getting a penny of that through the incoming
> House)

Libs are soooooo screwed....and they don't even seem to know it yet.
Odumba's gonna have to kiss a lot of Republican ass.

TC

Eddie Haskell
2010-12-22 15:53:13 EST

wrote in message
> Hey, Left-Loons! Where Are You Going To Get The Money To Pay For
> Obamacare?
> http://www.galen.org/component,8/action,show_content/id,14/category_id,0/blog_id,1513/type,33/
> (When the Omnibus spending bill went down in the Senate last night, it
> took with it $1 billion in spending to help fund implementation of
> ObamaCare. Good luck getting a penny of that through the incoming
> House)

Bubbady but but I thought that Husseincare would reduce the deficit.

Duh..

Drool..

-Eddie Haskell

The PHANTOM
2010-12-22 16:17:14 EST
On Dec 22, 2:53 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <pm...@asswu.com> wrote:
> "Kickin Names Takes It In The Ass" <KickinNamesTakesItInThe...@yahoo.com>
> wrote in messagenews:5f3ce70a-8fd2-4ef6-b66b-996dedbbbccd@n29g2000vby.googlegroups.com...
>
> > Hey, Left-Loons!  Where Are You Going To Get The Money To Pay For
> > Obamacare?
> >http://www.galen.org/component,8/action,show_content/id,14/category_i...
> > (When the Omnibus spending bill went down in the Senate last night, it
> > took with it $1 billion in spending to help fund implementation of
> > ObamaCare. Good luck getting a penny of that through the incoming
> > House)
>
> Bubbady but but I thought that Husseincare would reduce the deficit.
>
> Duh..
>
> Drool..
>
> -Eddie Haskell

Didn't Obama and Pelosi tell the Republicans to "SIT DOWN AND SHUT-
UP,WE WON"?? Like a turd on a wagonwheel,what goes around comes
around !! (snort)

Eddie Haskell
2010-12-22 16:25:36 EST

"The PHANTOM" <hoofhearted07@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Dec 22, 2:53 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <pm...@asswu.com> wrote:
> "Kickin Names Takes It In The Ass" <KickinNamesTakesItInThe...@yahoo.com>
> wrote in
> messagenews:5f3ce70a-8fd2-4ef6-b66b-996dedbbbccd@n29g2000vby.googlegroups.com...
>
> > Hey, Left-Loons! Where Are You Going To Get The Money To Pay For
> > Obamacare?
> >http://www.galen.org/component,8/action,show_content/id,14/category_i...
> > (When the Omnibus spending bill went down in the Senate last night, it
> > took with it $1 billion in spending to help fund implementation of
> > ObamaCare. Good luck getting a penny of that through the incoming
> > House)
>
> Bubbady but but I thought that Husseincare would reduce the deficit.
>
> Duh..
>
> Drool..
>
> -Eddie Haskell

> Didn't Obama and Pelosi tell the Republicans to "SIT DOWN AND SHUT-
> UP,WE WON"?? Like a turd on a wagonwheel,what goes around comes
> around !! (snort)

You betcha. To the back of the bus with Hussein.

-Eddie Haskell

Guy Be700
2010-12-23 13:28:22 EST
On Dec 22, 3:15 pm, Kickin Names Takes It In The Ass
<*.@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey, Left-Loons!  Where Are You Going To Get The Money To Pay For
> Obamacare?http://www.galen.org/component,8/action,show_content/id,14/category_i...
> (When the Omnibus spending bill went down in the Senate last night, it
> took with it $1 billion in spending to help fund implementation of
> ObamaCare. Good luck getting a penny of that through the incoming
> House)
The came place President G. W. Bush got the money to pay for the
Medicare drug bill, TARP, homeland securty and no child left behind,
your sorry hide and your children's sorry hides.
Never forget the USS Liberty.