Activism Discussion: CHEMTRAIL SPRAYING TANKER FILMED BY PRIVATE JET

CHEMTRAIL SPRAYING TANKER FILMED BY PRIVATE JET

NSA TORTURE TECHNOLOGY, NEWS And RESEARCH
2011-02-22 16:04:15 EST

CHEMTRAIL SPRAYING TANKER FILMED BY PRIVATE JET
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWNBaVTKKvc&feature=BF&list=FLaOOgdaS

Stan De SD
2011-02-22 23:04:13 EST
On Feb 22, 4:04 pm, "NSA TORTURE TECHNOLOGY, NEWS and RESEARCH"
<*.@yahoo.com> wrote:
> CHEMTRAIL SPRAYING TANKER FILMED BY PRIVATE JEThttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWNBaVTKKvc&feature=BF&list=FLaOOgdaS

Kook...

Rasterspace
2011-02-22 23:11:02 EST
this is the problem with chemtrails;
remote visual observation cannot distinguish them
from ordinary contrails, in any way ... although, if
you follow one with a giant coke straw,
you'd really "get it."

Marvin
2011-02-23 22:26:33 EST
On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 13:04:15 -0800, NSA TORTURE TECHNOLOGY, NEWS and
RESEARCH wrote:

> CHEMTRAIL SPRAYING TANKER FILMED BY PRIVATE JET
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWNBaVTKKvc&feature=BF&list=FLaOOgdaS

Freighter aircraft that carry heavy loads will take off with a safety
margin of extra fuel, and then if they use less fuel than expected, dump
it to get down to a safe landing weight. So, yeah, they do sometimes dump
Jet A.

On the other hand, it could just be moist air and a regular contrail.

Rasterspace
2011-02-23 23:52:13 EST
as in "condensation trail."

Stan De SD
2011-02-24 01:02:15 EST
On Feb 23, 10:26 pm, Marvin <mar...@ontmars.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 13:04:15 -0800, NSA TORTURE TECHNOLOGY, NEWS and
>
> RESEARCH wrote:
> > CHEMTRAIL SPRAYING TANKER FILMED BY PRIVATE JET
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWNBaVTKKvc&feature=BF&list=FLaOOgdaS
>
> Freighter aircraft that carry heavy loads will take off with a safety
> margin of extra fuel, and then if they use less fuel than expected, dump
> it to get down to a safe landing weight. So, yeah, they do sometimes dump
> Jet A.

Yep, our C-141Bs back in my Air Force Reserve days had a landing max
weight of 257,500 Lbs, and even though everyone was in fuel
conservation mode even back in the 1980's, there were a couple of
occasions when we had to divert somewhere and either dump or burn off
excessive fuel. Not that the foaming kook who started this threat
would ever understand that... :O|

SdSD

Marvin
2011-02-24 12:24:24 EST
On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 22:02:15 -0800, Stan de SD wrote:

> On Feb 23, 10:26 pm, Marvin <mar...@ontmars.org> wrote:
>> On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 13:04:15 -0800, NSA TORTURE TECHNOLOGY, NEWS and
>>
>> RESEARCH wrote:
>> > CHEMTRAIL SPRAYING TANKER FILMED BY PRIVATE JET
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWNBaVTKKvc&feature=BF&list=FLaOOgdaS
>>
>> Freighter aircraft that carry heavy loads will take off with a safety
>> margin of extra fuel, and then if they use less fuel than expected,
>> dump it to get down to a safe landing weight. So, yeah, they do
>> sometimes dump Jet A.
>
> Yep, our C-141Bs back in my Air Force Reserve days had a landing max
> weight of 257,500 Lbs, and even though everyone was in fuel conservation
> mode even back in the 1980's, there were a couple of occasions when we
> had to divert somewhere and either dump or burn off excessive fuel. Not
> that the foaming kook who started this threat would ever understand
> that... :O|
>
> SdSD

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that he was a foaming kook. It very
well may be he just didn't know that there are very good explanations for
what is in his youtube video.

Now, if he is told what the explanations are and keeps saying otherwise,
then we know he's a foaming kook.

Bert Hyman
2011-02-24 13:01:58 EST
In news:FJWdneOXncLVCfvQnZ2dnUVZ_uidnZ2d@giganews.com Marvin
<*n@ontmars.org> wrote:

> I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that he was a foaming kook. It very
> well may be he just didn't know that there are very good explanations
> for what is in his youtube video.

His chosen user-id, the subject line of his post and the very topic of his
post isn't enough to convince you?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert@iphouse.com