Activism Discussion: OMG - HARRY HOPE IS SENDING DEATH TREATS NOW!

OMG - HARRY HOPE IS SENDING DEATH TREATS NOW!

Kulin Remailer
2011-03-10 15:48:53 EST
MADISON - The State Department of Justice confirms that it is investigating several death threats against a number of lawmakers in response to the legislature's move to strip employees of many collective bargaining rights.

Among the threats the Justice Department is investigationg is one that was emailed to Republican Senators Wednesday night. Newsradio 620 WTMJ has obtained that email.

The following is the unedited email:

Please put your things in order because you will be killed and your familes

will also be killed due to your actions in the last 8 weeks. Please explain

to them that this is because if we get rid of you and your families then it

will save the rights of 300,000 people and also be able to close the deficit

that you have created. I hope you have a good time in hell. Read below for

more information on possible scenarios in which you will die.

WE want to make this perfectly clear. Because of your actions today and in

the past couple of weeks I and the group of people that are working with me

have decided that we've had enough. We feel that you and the people that

support the dictator have to die. We have tried many other ways of dealing

with your corruption but you have taken things too far and we will not stand

for it any longer. So, this is how it's going to happen: I as well as many

others know where you and your family live, it's a matter of public records.

We have all planned to assult you by arriving at your house and putting a

nice little bullet in your head. However, we decided that we wouldn't leave

it there. We also have decided that this may not be enough to send the

message to you since you are so "high" on Koch and have decided that you are

now going to single handedly make this a dictatorship instead of a

demorcratic process. So we have also built several bombs that we have placed

in various locations around the areas in which we know that you frequent.

This includes, your house, your car, the state capitol, and well I won't

tell you all of them because that's just no fun. Since we know that you are

not smart enough to figure out why this is happening to you we have decided

to make it perfectly clear to you. If you and your goonies feel that it's

necessary to strip the rights of 300,000 people and ruin their lives, making

them unable to feed, clothe, and provide the necessities to their families

and themselves then We Will "get rid of" (in which I mean kill) you. Please

understand that this does not include the heroic Rep. Senator that risked

everything to go aganist what you and your goonies wanted him to do. We feel

that it's worth our lives to do this, because we would be saving the lives

of 300,000 people. Please make your peace with God as soon as possible and

say goodbye to your loved ones we will not wait any longer. YOU WILL DIE!!!!

Reply Reply to all Forward

http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/117732923.html

JLS
2011-03-10 15:59:41 EST
On Mar 10, 3:48 pm, Kulin Remailer <remai...@reece.net.au> wrote:
> MADISON - The State Department of Justice confirms that it is investigating several death threats against a number of lawmakers in response to the legislature's move to strip employees of many collective bargaining rights.
>
> Among the threats the Justice Department is investigationg is one that was emailed to Republican Senators Wednesday night.  Newsradio 620 WTMJ has obtained that email.
>
> The following is the unedited email:
>
> Please put your things in order because you will be killed and your familes
>
> will also be killed due to your actions in the last 8 weeks. Please explain
>
> to them that this is because if we get rid of you and your families then it
>
> will save the rights of 300,000 people and also be able to close the deficit
>
> that you have created. I hope you have a good time in hell. Read below for
>
> more information on possible scenarios in which you will die.
>
> WE want to make this perfectly clear. Because of your actions today and in
>
> the past couple of weeks I and the group of people that are working with me
>
> have decided that we've had enough. We feel that you and the people that
>
> support the dictator have to die. We have tried many other ways of dealing
>
> with your corruption but you have taken things too far and we will not stand
>
> for it any longer. So, this is how it's going to happen: I as well as many
>
> others know where you and your family live, it's a matter of public records.
>
> We have all planned to assult you by arriving at your house and putting a
>
> nice little bullet in your head. However, we decided that we wouldn't leave
>
> it there. We also have decided that this may not be enough to send the
>
> message to you since you are so "high" on Koch and have decided that you are
>
> now going to single handedly make this a dictatorship instead of a
>
> demorcratic process. So we have also built several bombs that we have placed
>
> in various locations around the areas in which we know that you frequent.
>
> This includes, your house, your car, the state capitol, and well I won't
>
> tell you all of them because that's just no fun. Since we know that you are
>
> not smart enough to figure out why this is happening to you we have decided
>
> to make it perfectly clear to you. If you and your goonies feel that it's
>
> necessary to strip the rights of 300,000 people and ruin their lives, making
>
> them unable to feed, clothe, and provide the necessities to their families
>
> and themselves then We Will "get rid of" (in which I mean kill) you. Please
>
> understand that this does not include the heroic Rep. Senator that risked
>
> everything to go aganist what you and your goonies wanted him to do. We feel
>
> that it's worth our lives to do this, because we would be saving the lives
>
> of 300,000 people. Please make your peace with God as soon as possible and
>
> say goodbye to your loved ones we will not wait any longer. YOU WILL DIE!!!!
>
>  Reply Reply to all Forward
>
> http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/117732923.html

Remember when Walker said he was tempted to hire troublemakers and
pass them off as his opponents?

This sounds like the work of a rightard, or even a group of rightard
schemers, posing as the righteously indignant victims now picketing in
Madison.

Rightards tend to have a little bit of O'Keefe in them, always trying
to pull off a flimflam.

Ray Fischer
2011-03-12 02:44:39 EST
Kulin Remailer <remailer@reece.net.au> wrote:
>MADISON - The State Department of Justice confirms that it is investigating several death threats against a
>number of lawmakers in response to the legislature's move to strip employees of many collective bargaining
>rights.

We've seen some of those threats here from you rightard bigots,
outraged that the Dmocrats refuse to vote the way you demand.

--
Ray Fischer | Mendacracy (n.) government by lying
r*r@sonic.net | The new GOP ideal

Topaz
2011-03-12 06:24:34 EST

Here is a quote from Mein Kampf:

"The fight which Fascist Italy waged against Jewry's three
principal weapons, the profound reasons for which may not have been
consciously understood (though I do not believe this myself) furnishes
the best proof that the poison fangs of that Power which transcends
all State boundaries are being drawn, even though in an indirect way.
The prohibition of Freemasonry and secret societies, the suppression
of the supranational Press and the definite abolition of Marxism,
together with the steadily increasing consolidation of the Fascist
concept of the State--all this will enable the Italian Government, in
the course of some years, to advance more and more the interests of
the Italian people without paying any attention to the hissing of the
Jewish world-hydra.
"The English situation is not so favorable. In that country
which has 'the freest democracy' the Jew dictates his will, almost
unrestrained but indirectly, through his influence on public opinion."

http://www.ihr.org/ http://www.natvan.com http://www.nsm88.org

http://heretical.com/ http://immigration-globalization.blogspot.com/

JLS
2011-03-12 06:51:28 EST
On Mar 12, 6:24 am, Topaz <mars1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Here is a quote from Mein Kampf:
>
>       "The fight which Fascist Italy waged against Jewry's three
> principal weapons, the profound reasons for which may not have been
> consciously understood (though I do not believe this myself) furnishes
> the best proof that the poison fangs of that Power which transcends
> all State boundaries are being drawn, even though in an indirect way.
> The prohibition of Freemasonry and secret societies, the suppression
> of the supranational Press and the definite abolition of Marxism,
> together with  the steadily increasing consolidation of the Fascist
> concept of the State--all this will enable the Italian Government, in
> the course of some years, to advance more and more the interests of
> the Italian people without paying any attention to the hissing of the
> Jewish world-hydra.
>        "The English situation is not so favorable. In that country
> which has 'the freest democracy' the Jew dictates his will, almost
> unrestrained but indirectly, through his influence on public opinion."
>
> http://www.ihr.org/   http://www.natvan.com http://www.nsm88.org
>
> http://heretical.com/ http://immigration-globalization.blogspot.com/

Topie is a one-trick pony: anti-Semitism.

Phlip
2011-03-12 08:56:18 EST
> say goodbye to your loved ones we will not wait any longer. YOU WILL DIE!!!!

Regardless of whether this letter is false-flag or from a union-
supporter...

...when surveying a population, the RATE of death threads - and of
murders - is more important than individual instances of people's
frustrations.

Now, which side routinely hangs people in effigy at their rallies, hmm?

Topaz
2011-03-13 05:44:01 EST
On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 03:51:28 -0800 (PST), JLS <jls1016@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

>Topie is a one-trick pony: anti-Semitism.

Jews say that being "anti-Semitic" is a terrible crime. Do they say
being "anti-Arab" is a terrible crime? What about "anti-Christian", or
"anti-German"? Of course the Jews think
they are special. Any other group could be our enemy, but not the
Jews, they say. The Jews tell us the Arabs are our enemies. The
Jewish controlled media tells us that the Jews are America's only
friend in the Middle East. The truth is that before these Jews America
didn't have any enemies in the Middle East.

No one is moaning because America once fought the British. But
suddenly Jews can not be the enemy under any circumstances. Why is
that? Because the Jews control the media. Think outside the box.

Now that America is ruled by the Jews it is no insult to be called
"anti-Semite". The insult is that they think we care about their self
serving verbiage.

The Jewish controlled media said the French were "cheese eating
surrender monkeys". Why can't the French howl "anti-French" like the
Jews howl "anti-Semite"? Because the French don't control the media,
Jews do.

This is what President Nixon said:

http://www.hnn.us/comments/15664.html

"There may be some truth in that if the Arabs have some complaints
about my policy towards Israel, they have to realize that the Jews in
the U.S. control the entire information and propaganda machine, the
large newspapers, the motion pictures, radio and television, and the
big companies. And there is a force that we have to take into
consideration."