Activism Discussion: #Planned Parenthood And The Government Shutdown

#Planned Parenthood And The Government Shutdown

Dänk_666?=
2011-04-08 00:58:45 EST
First off, let me make it clear that I support the rights to birth
control and abortion. That said, I would like to express my opinion
on the current budget squabble regarding federal funding for Planned
Parenthood.

Democrats support Planned Parenthood and want to spend billions of
dollars on the program, which is not actually a government agency at
all. Republicans want to cut off funding for Planned Parenthood, on
the grounds that public money should not be used to fund abortions.
Neither side will make the slightest concession here, setting the
stage for tomorrow's "shutdown" of the federal government.

I am supporting the Republican proposal to cut off funding for Planned
Parenthood, but for a different reason. Planned Parenthood already
receives a steady stream of funding from the United Way "charity"
racket. Just to refresh your memory, United Way is the organization
that teams up with private employers to "encourage" employees to
donate a portion of their paychecks, under the unspoken threat of
losing their jobs if the boss doesn't win his "100% Participation"
award this year.

As a private employee, I have no choice on whether to give my money to
United Way and Planned Parenthood. However, as a voter, I do have a
choice on how my tax money is spent. Because Planned Parenthood has
chosen to engage in mafia shakedown tactics, it should not receive one
cent in government funding.

Lazarus Cain
2011-04-08 01:36:16 EST
On Apr 7, 11:58 pm, Dänk 666 <dank...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> First off, let me make it clear that I support the rights to birth
> control and abortion.  That said, I would like to express my opinion
> on the current budget squabble regarding federal funding for Planned
> Parenthood.
>
> Democrats support Planned Parenthood and want to spend billions of
> dollars on the program, which is not actually a government agency at
> all.  Republicans want to cut off funding for Planned Parenthood, on
> the grounds that public money should not be used to fund abortions.
> Neither side will make the slightest concession here, setting the
> stage for tomorrow's "shutdown" of the federal government.
>
> I am supporting the Republican proposal to cut off funding for Planned
> Parenthood, but for a different reason.  Planned Parenthood already
> receives a steady stream of funding from the United Way "charity"
> racket.  Just to refresh your memory, United Way is the organization
> that teams up with private employers to "encourage" employees to
> donate a portion of their paychecks, under the unspoken threat of
> losing their jobs if the boss doesn't win his "100% Participation"
> award this year.
>
> As a private employee, I have no choice on whether to give my money to
> United Way and Planned Parenthood.  However, as a voter, I do have a
> choice on how my tax money is spent.  Because Planned Parenthood has
> chosen to engage in mafia shakedown tactics, it should not receive one
> cent in government funding.

Better to let them spend your tax dollar on making bombs instead.
I forgot to menton that as the Republican favorite mechanism for birth
control.
Spend as much money as possible on the military and do not recall that
have any choice about directing any tax money away form being used on
the defense budget.

Repugs making too much noise about planned parenthood and how moral
they are, they say they listen, but they are notoriously deaf.

I find it hilarious as to how repugs are so adamnat about making cuts
when they ignore the elephants in the room. Defense cutss.....and I am
still al little disappointed that Oabma did not cut defense spending
more when he did have the chance. His failure to do si, has seriously
compromised his position. Not sure I understand his logic why.
The other obvious issue is the fact that the rich and the corporations
insist on having all legislation written to their advantage.

Planned paretnhood!! I'll give you planned parenthood, you rich, war
loving, greedy, , union busting bastards.

Dänk_666?=
2011-04-08 01:54:52 EST
On Apr 7, 11:36 pm, Lazarus Cain <rspeak...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Apr 7, 11:58 pm, Dänk 666 <dank...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > As a private employee, I have no choice on whether to give my money to
> > United Way and Planned Parenthood.  However, as a voter, I do have a
> > choice on how my tax money is spent.  Because Planned Parenthood has
> > chosen to engage in mafia shakedown tactics, it should not receive one
> > cent in government funding.
>
> Better to let them spend your tax dollar on making bombs instead.
> I forgot to menton that as the Republican favorite mechanism for birth
> control.

The subject of this thread is not about the morality of birth control
and abortion, it is about government funding of an organization that
extorts money from American workers.

> Spend as much money as possible on the military and do not recall that
> have any choice about directing any tax money away form being used on
> the defense budget.

Especially when the Democraps continued to fund Bush's illegal war on
Iraq, despite all their babble about "opposing" it. Seven years
later, they are still funding the same war; of all the things
Democraps COULD agree to cut to avoid tomorrow's government shutdown,
funding for the Iraq war is not one of them.

> I find it hilarious as to how repugs are so adamnat about making cuts
> when they ignore the elephants in the room. Defense cutss.....and I am
> still al little disappointed that Oabma did not cut defense spending
> more when he did have the chance. His failure to do si, has seriously
> compromised his position. Not sure I understand his logic why.

Because he knows he can offend his leftarded disciples and still be
assured of their unwavering loyalty. Nothing matters less than a
special interest group whose support you can take for granted.

> The other obvious issue is the fact that the rich and the corporations
> insist on having all legislation written to their advantage.

Sort of like General Electric, whose support for Obamacare from its
MSNBC network caused Barney Frank to intervene on its behalf,
exempting it from new Treasury regulations that would have cost its
investors $40 billion.

> Planned paretnhood!! I'll give you planned parenthood, you rich, war
> loving, greedy, , union busting bastards.

I'm not a Republican. In fact, I was out there protesting against the
Iraq war and demanding Bush's impeachment while Nancy Pelosi and her
fellow Democraps were moving impeachment off the table to make room
for a more important farm subsidy bill.

But back to the subject of Planned Parenthood and United Way: Should a
private organization that extorts money from hard-working Americans be
entitled to government funding or not? NPR asks me for money, but my
job does not depend on whether I donate or not.

Ray Fischer
2011-04-09 14:04:27 EST
D\ufffdnk 666 <dank420@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>First off, let me make it clear that I support the rights to birth
>control and abortion. That said, I would like to express my opinion
>on the current budget squabble regarding federal funding for Planned
>Parenthood.
>
>Democrats support Planned Parenthood and want to spend billions of
>dollars on the program,

Lie #1: PP gets about $360 million from the federal government.
Almost all of it is for health care and contraceptive services.

> which is not actually a government agency at
>all.

Nobody claimed that it is, dank.

> Republicans want to cut off funding for Planned Parenthood, on
>the grounds that public money should not be used to fund abortions.

Just 3% of PP's business is abortion services.

>I am supporting the Republican proposal to cut off funding for Planned
>Parenthood, but for a different reason.

You hate women.

> Planned Parenthood already
>receives a steady stream of funding from the United Way "charity"
>racket.

You hate Americans.

>As a private employee, I have no choice on whether to give my money to
>United Way and Planned Parenthood.

Lie #2: You can always refuse.

> However, as a voter, I do have a
>choice on how my tax money is spent. Because Planned Parenthood has
>chosen to engage in mafia shakedown tactics,

Lie #3: PP does nothing of the sort.

--
Ray Fischer | Mendacracy (n.) government by lying
r*r@sonic.net | The new GOP ideal

Elizabeth
2011-04-09 14:14:57 EST
On Apr 7, 9:58 pm, Dänk 666 <dank...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> First off, let me make it clear that I support the rights to birth
> control and abortion.  That said, I would like to express my opinion
> on the current budget squabble regarding federal funding for Planned
> Parenthood.
>
> Democrats support Planned Parenthood and want to spend billions of
> dollars on the program, which is not actually a government agency at
> all.  Republicans want to cut off funding for Planned Parenthood, on
> the grounds that public money should not be used to fund abortions.
> Neither side will make the slightest concession here, setting the
> stage for tomorrow's "shutdown" of the federal government.
>
> I am supporting the Republican proposal to cut off funding for Planned
> Parenthood, but for a different reason.  Planned Parenthood already
> receives a steady stream of funding from the United Way "charity"
> racket.  Just to refresh your memory, United Way is the organization
> that teams up with private employers to "encourage" employees to
> donate a portion of their paychecks, under the unspoken threat of
> losing their jobs if the boss doesn't win his "100% Participation"
> award this year.
>
> As a private employee, I have no choice on whether to give my money to
> United Way and Planned Parenthood.  However, as a voter, I do have a
> choice on how my tax money is spent.  Because Planned Parenthood has
> chosen to engage in mafia shakedown tactics, it should not receive one
> cent in government funding.

Well,, fuckstain, me and a lot of other women would be dead were it
not for access to Pap smears via PP>

And if the GOPholes really want to increase misery and cost us
taxpayers a whole fuck of a lot more, go ahead, make sure poor women
can't get contraception, and GO PAY FOR ALL THOSE UNWANTED CHILDREN
YOUR FUCKING SELVES. We can't take care of all the wanted kids and
you want millions of unwanted?

Fuck you, fuck your mother, and may your father rape you in hell.

If you're too stupid to remember Rumania, you should get assraped
until you puke come.

Dänk_666?=
2011-04-09 15:32:52 EST
On Apr 9, 12:14 pm, elizabeth <efran...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 7, 9:58 pm, Dänk 666 <dank...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>

> > First off, let me make it clear that I support the rights to birth
> > control and abortion.  That said, I would like to express my opinion
> > on the current budget squabble regarding federal funding for Planned
> > Parenthood.
>
> > Democrats support Planned Parenthood and want to spend billions of
> > dollars on the program, which is not actually a government agency at
> > all.  Republicans want to cut off funding for Planned Parenthood, on
> > the grounds that public money should not be used to fund abortions.
> > Neither side will make the slightest concession here, setting the
> > stage for tomorrow's "shutdown" of the federal government.
>
> > I am supporting the Republican proposal to cut off funding for Planned
> > Parenthood, but for a different reason.  Planned Parenthood already
> > receives a steady stream of funding from the United Way "charity"
> > racket.  Just to refresh your memory, United Way is the organization
> > that teams up with private employers to "encourage" employees to
> > donate a portion of their paychecks, under the unspoken threat of
> > losing their jobs if the boss doesn't win his "100% Participation"
> > award this year.
>
> > As a private employee, I have no choice on whether to give my money to
> > United Way and Planned Parenthood.  However, as a voter, I do have a
> > choice on how my tax money is spent.  Because Planned Parenthood has
> > chosen to engage in mafia shakedown tactics, it should not receive one
> > cent in government funding.
>
> Well,, fuckstain, me and a lot of other women would be dead were it
> not for access to Pap smears via PP>

Didn't Obamacare promise to cover these medical services? And why
don't men get similar free preventative exams for prostate cancer?
Why is women's health more important than men's health?

> And if the GOPholes really want to increase misery and cost us
> taxpayers a whole fuck of a lot more, go ahead, make sure poor women
> can't get contraception, and GO PAY FOR ALL THOSE UNWANTED CHILDREN
> YOUR FUCKING SELVES.  We can't take care of all the wanted kids and
> you want millions of unwanted?

Are all leftards as illiterate as you? Scroll up a bit and notice how
I started the thread by stating that I support the rights to abortion
and birth control. However, just because one possesses a right to do
something does not mean others are required to pay for it. My right
to rant on the Internet does not mean the government is required to
pay for my Internet service.

Birth control is cheap, and abstinence is even cheaper. Your sex life
is none of my business -- personal or financial -- nor are the
consequences of your failure to keep your legs together. I also
resent being forced to donate my hard-earned money to United Way: the
subject of this thread is extortion, NOT abortion.

> Fuck you, fuck your mother, and may your father rape you in hell.
>
> If you're too stupid to remember Rumania, you should get assraped
> until you puke come.

Nothing nastier than a leftard whose crack money has been taken
away...