Activism Discussion: Bin Laden -

Bin Laden -

Freedom Man
2011-05-02 13:48:32 EST
Do you REALLY believe bin Laden did 9/11, with no help from traitors right
here in the USA?

Do you really believe the government never lies to us?

Do you believe the news media is not controlled by powerful corpserations,
which in turn are controlled by the government?

Did you ever wonder how four allegedly hijacked subsonic airliners can go
off course, out of communication, and fly towards
known terrorist targets for over an hour, with not even one of them being
intercepted by NORAD, the world's most sophisticated
aerospace defense system?

Can you explain the collapse of WTC building 7 about 5 hours after the
towers collapsed? Building 7 only had minor damage
that did not involve its structural integrity, yet it collapsed suddenly,
completely, and straight down at near free-fall speed in a
collapse with all the characteristics of a controlled demolition by
explosives. Such explosive demolitions take weeks or months
to set up in a building of that size!

Ever wonder why independent thinkers sometimes refer to the American public
as "Sheeple?"

Orval Fairbairn
2011-05-03 00:45:21 EST
In article <ipmqpj$g9u$1@dont-email.me>,
"Freedom Man" <freespeech@4eva.com> wrote:

> Do you REALLY believe bin Laden did 9/11, with no help from traitors right
> here in the USA?

He sent them here.

> Do you really believe the government never lies to us?

No.

> Do you believe the news media is not controlled by powerful corpserations,
> which in turn are controlled by the government?

It is more complex than that.

> Did you ever wonder how four allegedly hijacked subsonic airliners can go
> off course, out of communication, and fly towards
> known terrorist targets for over an hour, with not even one of them being
> intercepted by NORAD, the world's most sophisticated
> aerospace defense system?

Super EASY!

> Can you explain the collapse of WTC building 7 about 5 hours after the
> towers collapsed? Building 7 only had minor damage
> that did not involve its structural integrity, yet it collapsed suddenly,
> completely, and straight down at near free-fall speed in a
> collapse with all the characteristics of a controlled demolition by
> explosives. Such explosive demolitions take weeks or months
> to set up in a building of that size!

Not true about Bldg. #7! It suffered damage from flaming fuel and
disintegrating aircraft parts. The edifice facing #1and #2 was badly
damaged from the impacts.

> Ever wonder why independent thinkers sometimes refer to the American public
> as "Sheeple?"

No.

Freedom Man
2011-05-03 13:53:41 EST
"Orval Fairbairn" <orfairbairn@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> In article <ipmqpj$g9u$1@dont-email.me>,
> "Freedom Man" <freespeech@4eva.com> wrote:
>
>> Do you REALLY believe bin Laden did 9/11, with no help from traitors
>> right
>> here in the USA?
>
> He sent them here.

He sent Bush and Cheney here?

>> Do you really believe the government never lies to us?
>
> No.

Agreed.

>> Do you believe the news media is not controlled by powerful
>> corpserations,
>> which in turn are controlled by the government?
>
> It is more complex than that.

Yes, it is complex, but this is the gist of it. The media is a controlled
propaganda tool, period.

>> Did you ever wonder how four allegedly hijacked subsonic airliners can go
>> off course, out of communication, and fly towards
>> known terrorist targets for over an hour, with not even one of them being
>> intercepted by NORAD, the world's most sophisticated
>> aerospace defense system?
>
> Super EASY!

In this lies the strongest evidence of the guilt of TRAITORS Bush, Cheney,
etc. Who else could make NORAD stand down?

>> Can you explain the collapse of WTC building 7 about 5 hours after the
>> towers collapsed? Building 7 only had minor damage
>> that did not involve its structural integrity, yet it collapsed suddenly,
>> completely, and straight down at near free-fall speed in a
>> collapse with all the characteristics of a controlled demolition by
>> explosives. Such explosive demolitions take weeks or months
>> to set up in a building of that size!
>
> Not true about Bldg. #7! It suffered damage from flaming fuel and
> disintegrating aircraft parts. The edifice facing #1and #2 was badly
> damaged from the impacts.

The outer walls have little or nothing to do with the structural integrity
of steel-framed buildings. Such buildings also are not brought down by fire
alone. Even when fire consumes the entire structure, the steel frame remains
standing. To accomplish the collapse we all saw, the supporting steel
columns have to be severed simultaneously at or near the basement level.
Demolition explosives must be used to do this.

Orval Fairbairn
2011-05-03 14:47:59 EST
In article <ippffa$604$1@dont-email.me>,
"Freedom Man" <freespeech@4eva.com> wrote:

> "Orval Fairbairn" <orfairbairn@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > In article <ipmqpj$g9u$1@dont-email.me>,
> > "Freedom Man" <freespeech@4eva.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Do you REALLY believe bin Laden did 9/11, with no help from traitors
> >> right
> >> here in the USA?
> >
> > He sent them here.
>
> He sent Bush and Cheney here?

No, fool! he sent his operatives here, where they finalized and executed
the plans.

> >> Do you really believe the government never lies to us?
> >
> > No.
>
> Agreed.
>
> >> Do you believe the news media is not controlled by powerful
> >> corpserations,
> >> which in turn are controlled by the government?
> >
> > It is more complex than that.
>
> Yes, it is complex, but this is the gist of it. The media is a controlled
> propaganda tool, period.

The press acts like lapdogs if they think they can get interviews; the
officials often spoonfeed the media. In many ways, the media are
propaganda tools. Just look at MSNBC, for instance.

> >> Did you ever wonder how four allegedly hijacked subsonic airliners can go
> >> off course, out of communication, and fly towards
> >> known terrorist targets for over an hour, with not even one of them being
> >> intercepted by NORAD, the world's most sophisticated
> >> aerospace defense system?
> >
> > Super EASY!
>
> In this lies the strongest evidence of the guilt of TRAITORS Bush, Cheney,
> etc. Who else could make NORAD stand down?

NORAD wasn't focused on domestic flights -- it was focused on aircraft
entering US airspace, not flying within that airspace.

> >> Can you explain the collapse of WTC building 7 about 5 hours after the
> >> towers collapsed? Building 7 only had minor damage
> >> that did not involve its structural integrity, yet it collapsed suddenly,
> >> completely, and straight down at near free-fall speed in a
> >> collapse with all the characteristics of a controlled demolition by
> >> explosives. Such explosive demolitions take weeks or months
> >> to set up in a building of that size!
> >
> > Not true about Bldg. #7! It suffered damage from flaming fuel and
> > disintegrating aircraft parts. The edifice facing #1and #2 was badly
> > damaged from the impacts.
>
> The outer walls have little or nothing to do with the structural integrity
> of steel-framed buildings. Such buildings also are not brought down by fire
> alone. Even when fire consumes the entire structure, the steel frame remains
> standing. To accomplish the collapse we all saw, the supporting steel
> columns have to be severed simultaneously at or near the basement level.
> Demolition explosives must be used to do this.

All that had to happen was for the steel to heat to the point of column
buckling.

Topaz
2011-05-03 21:26:40 EST

"Knowing who did the terrorism of September 11 is important, but why
they did it is even more important.

Yet, strangely, there has been little discussion in the mass media on
why the attack occurred. Politicians and media personalities have
given us completely inadequate explanations why a couple of dozen
young men would blow themselves up to get at us. In fact, they have
told us absurd lies to keep Americans from understanding the real
reason for the attacks.

We have been told that the attackers were simply crazy, cowardly men
who committed a quote "unprovoked attack." Media and government
spokesmen repeatedly assured us that these attacks had "nothing to do
with America's support of Israel." The official view, as expressed by
the President to the U.S. Congress, was that the terrorists attacked
us because they hate our freedom! Here is an excerpt of his remarks
before Congress

"Americans are asking, "Why do they hate us?"

"They hate what they see right here in this chamber: a democratically
elected government. Their leaders are self-appointed. They hate our
freedoms."

I am not trying to be disrespectful, but what he said is so ridiculous
that even this intellectually challenged President cannot really
believe it. Does Bush really think that a bunch of young men would
give up their families, their homes, and immolate themselves in a huge
ball of fire simply because they hate our democracy! Right on Mr.
President! Next week, will we will hear about Islamic kamikazes
crashing planes into Iceland, the oldest enduring democracy on earth.

Mr. Bush is asking America to support a massive war over the next ten
years. We are being asked to support a massive conflict whose huge
costs could well bankrupt America and cause the loss of great numbers
of American lives. Before we can make such a crucial decision, we
deserve to have the whole truth concerning this cataclysmic event.

Of course, Mr. Bush did not tell us the truth; he simply repeated the
Big Lie put out by the American mass media.

Saying that these acts were born out of hatred for freedom is a
calculated lie to divert us from associating this disaster with our
support for Israel.

You see, associating the attack with our Israeli policy would be bad
public relations for Israel and the Jewish Lobby. The last thing they
want is for the American people to realize that our unconditional
support of Israel has directly led to this disaster.

If the American people clearly understand that fact, people might
begin to ask a similar question to the one asked by Leslie Stahl, "Is
our support of Israel really worth it?"

To keep people from asking that obvious question, the media made up
the Big Lie that the men of October 11 were simply crazy, cowardly
people who hated freedom and democracy!

Many Americans suspect that Jews have disproportionate influence in
the press, but their actual power is more than most people imagine. If
you want documented proof of their enormous media power, just go to my
web page, www.davidduke.com and read the "Who Runs the Media?" chapter
from my book, My Awakening. (Located at
http://www.davidduke.com/awakening/chapter19_01.html)

Just as Jewish Israel-Firsters dominate the mass media, so the Israeli
Lobby afflicts Congress and the President. It should anger every
American to think that the most powerful lobby in Congress is in the
service of a foreign nation. Yet, the immense power of the Jewish
Lobby is a proven fact, and nobody on Capitol Hill will dare defy this
all-powerful lobby. Even one of the most powerful U.S. Senators in
American history, William Fulbright, bluntly said on CBS's Face the
Nation, that, "Israel controls the U.S.
Senate."

Recently, a Hebrew Israeli radio station, Kol Yisrael, on October 3rd
reported that during an argument in an Israeli cabinet meeting, Shimon
Peres warned Prime Minister Ariel Sharon that unless he would heed
American requests for a cease fire with the Palestinians, he could
cause America to turn against Israel. In a fit of anger, Sharon
responded to Peres:

"Every time we do something, you tell me America will do this and will
do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry
about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control
America, and the Americans know it." (2)

The media bosses and the Israel-bought politicians know the real
reasons behind this terrorism. They have read the interviews of Osama
Bin Laden. He and almost every other Islamic opponent of America has
put support for Israel at the top of their top ten reasons for hating
America. Bin Laden and countless millions in the Muslim world regard
the attacks on Lebanon, on Iraq, on Libya, on Iran, on Afghanistan and
on Sudan as a direct result of Israel's control over America.

They point out that the many Israeli massacres of Palestinians, the
ongoing torture of thousands of prisoners, the use of assassination of
political enemies, the bombing of refugee camps, and the expansive
wars launched by Israeli's against their Arab neighbors; that all
these Israeli crimes are completely dependent on unconditional
American aid. They also see the deaths of the 500,000 Iraqi children,
as admitted by our former Jewish Secretary of State, as a direct
result of Jewish control of America.

The American people, who are under the bombardment of a biased
multimedia, might not realize the Jewish control of American foreign
policy, but the Palestinians and their allies such as Bin Laden, all
understand it; and they hate us for it.

In fact, the same mass media that are giving out the Big Lie that the
terrorist motivation is "hate for freedom," are clearly aware of Bin
Laden's real motivations.

I can easily prove the true motivation of bin Laden and I can prove
the media has known the truth all along. In May of 1998 reporter John
Miller of ABC interviewed Bin Laden. Bin Laden talks about why he
seeks to attack America. You can find it on the ABC and the PBS web
sites. Here are excerpts of bin Laden's own words.

"For over half a century, Muslims in Palestine have been slaughtered
and assaulted and robbed of their honor and of their property. Their
houses have been blasted, their crops destroyed.

"This is my message to the American people: to look for a serious
government that looks out for their interests and does not attack
other people's lands, or other people's honor. And my word to American
journalists is not to ask why we did that but ask what their
government has done that forced us to defend ourselves."

"So we tell the Americans as people, and we tell the mothers of
soldiers and American mothers in general that if they value their
lives and the lives of their children, to find a patriotic government
that will look after their interests and not the interests of the
Jews."

I say to them that they have put themselves at the mercy of a disloyal
government, and this is most evident in Clinton's administration. We
believe that this administration represents Israel inside America.
Take the sensitive ministries such as the Secretary of State and the
Secretary of Defense and the CIA, you will find that the Jews have the
upper hand in them. They make use of America to further their plans
for the world.

In the interview, bin Laden never said one word about opposing
democratic principles, nor has he ever done so in his lifetime. So,
now we know Laden's true motivation. He attacked us not because he
"hates democracy", but because he thinks Israel controls and uses
America to attack his people."

David Duke

(1) THE SUNDAY MAIL (2001) Sept. 16
(2) Israeli Hebrew radio, Col Yisrael Wednesday

Your support makes our work possible. We need your help now more than
ever.
Please help our efforts with an online donation today.

Make a donation today by clicking here:
http://www.whitecivilrights.com/donate.shtml

IMPORTANT ONLINE LINKS

Learn more about EURO at: http://www.whitecivilrights.com/faq.shtml
How to join EURO online: http://www.whitecivilrights.com/join.shtml
How to download an application and mail it in:
http://www.whitecivilrights.com/join.shtml
Where to find local EURO Chapters:
http://www.whitecivilrights.com/ero_contacts.shtml
Where to read our press releases:
http://www.whitecivilrights.com/news/
Watch news clips and interviews:
http://www.davidduke.com/video/index.html
Where to buy books, tapes or stickers: www.davidduke.net
Read sample chapters online from David Duke's book "My Awakening":
http://www.davidduke.com/awakening/toc.html

http://www.ihr.org/ http://www.natvan.com http://www.nsm88.org

http://heretical.com/ http://immigration-globalization.blogspot.com/

Tim Howard
2011-05-04 02:53:22 EST
On 5/3/2011 6:26 PM, Topaz wrote:

> I can easily prove the true motivation of bin Laden and I can prove
> the media has known the truth all along. In May of 1998 reporter John
> Miller of ABC interviewed Bin Laden. Bin Laden talks about why he
> seeks to attack America. You can find it on the ABC and the PBS web
> sites. Here are excerpts of bin Laden's own words.
>
> "For over half a century, Muslims in Palestine have been slaughtered
> and assaulted and robbed of their honor and of their property. Their
> houses have been blasted, their crops destroyed.
>
> "This is my message to the American people: to look for a serious
> government that looks out for their interests and does not attack
> other people's lands, or other people's honor. And my word to American
> journalists is not to ask why we did that but ask what their
> government has done that forced us to defend ourselves."

He may have opposed our pro-Israel stance, but his motivations go much
deeper than that, despite what you say. His other statements and those
of his followers show they hated the West for many reasons. But the
point is he killed innocent people. He did not target the people that
were supposedly behind all the "evils" of the West; he targeted innocent
people. He was a monster and while I wish he were taken alive, I am not
sorry he is dead.

> In the interview, bin Laden never said one word about opposing
> democratic principles, nor has he ever done so in his lifetime. So,
> now we know Laden's true motivation. He attacked us not because he
> "hates democracy", but because he thinks Israel controls and uses
> America to attack his people."
>
> David Duke

You and Duke are wrong to make Bin Laden out to be a hero. He clearly
was against democracy and specifically, freedom. He bankrolled the
Taliban, and look at how evil, violent, and tyrannical they were.

Topaz
2011-05-04 06:52:02 EST
On Tue, 03 May 2011 23:53:22 -0700, Tim Howard
<*d@suddenlink.net> wrote:

>> "This is my message to the American people: to look for a serious
>> government that looks out for their interests and does not attack
>> other people's lands, or other people's honor. And my word to American
>> journalists is not to ask why we did that but ask what their
>> government has done that forced us to defend ourselves."
>>
>He may have opposed our pro-Israel stance, but his motivations go much
>deeper than that, despite what you say. His other statements and those
>of his followers show they hated the West for many reasons.

The West is the White race.

The goal of America is to destroy the White race. The
multi-culture and pluralism they push is only at the expense of
Whites. No one is trying to push multi-culture in China or Japan or
anyplace but on the Whites. And they promote racial intermarriage.
If things continue as they are the White race is doomed.

And who is doing all of this? It is the USA government and the
media, in other words the Jews.

Many Whites are traitors. They support the USA government and their
own destruction. We should look for allies. And anyone who wants to
remove the Jews from power is our ally. In the past the Japanese were
our allies. Today it is the Muslims.

Osama bin Laden
September 24th statement published in Pakistan

"I have already said that we are not hostile to the United States. We
are against the system, which makes other nations slaves of the United
States, or forces them to mortgage their political and economic
freedom. This system is totally in control of the American Jews, whose
first priority is Israel, not the United States. It is simply that the
American people are themselves the slaves of the Jews and are forced
to live according to the principles and laws laid by them. So, the
punishment should reach Israel. In fact, it
is Israel, which is giving a blood bath to innocent Muslims and the
U.S. is not uttering a single word."

> But the
>point is he killed innocent people. He did not target the people that
>were supposedly behind all the "evils" of the West; he targeted innocent
>people. He was a monster and while I wish he were taken alive, I am not
>sorry he is dead.

One could assume there would be a lot of Jews in the world trade
center.

>You and Duke are wrong to make Bin Laden out to be a hero. He clearly
>was against democracy

Democracy is a cruel joke when the Jews control the media.

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation
with the average voter."
Winston Churchill

"Jewry rules from behind the mask of democracy. What one calls
democracy today is concealed Jewish domination. Jews determine what
happens in the democratic states"
Julius Streicher, Der Stürmer, #34/1939.

"A couple of weeks ago I quoted a few sentences from a book published
in 1928 titled Propaganda, by ... Edward Bernays. Today I'll read to
you an expanded set of excerpts from Bernays' book to give you a
little more of the gist of his message. I quote:

"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits
and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic
society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society
constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of
our country.

"We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes are formed, our
ideas suggested largely by men we have never heard of. This is a
logical result of the way in which our democratic society is
organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner
if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. . . .

"Whatever attitude one chooses to take toward this condition, it
remains a fact that in almost every act of our daily lives, whether in
the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our
ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of
persons . . . who understand the mental processes and social patterns
of the masses.
It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind, who
harness old social forces and contrive new ways to bind and guide the
world. . .

"No serious sociologist believes any longer that the voice of the
people expresses any divine or especially wise and lofty idea. The
voice of the people expresses the mind of the people, and that mind is
made up for it by the group leaders in whom it believes and by those
persons who understand the manipulation of public opinion. . . .

"Whether in the problem of getting elected to office or in the problem
of interpreting and popularizing new issues, or in the problem of
making the day-to-day administration of public affairs a vital part of
the community life, the use of propaganda, carefully adjusted to the
mentality of the masses, is an essential adjunct of political life." -
end of quote -

I should mention that Bernays' book is not profound or especially
valuable in itself. It merely states a few self-evident facts about
the way in which a modern society works. For the person interested in
propaganda, far more useful books are available. The fact that Bernays
was a Jew is not even especially relevant here except to emphasize
that propaganda, the mass media, psychology, and the manipulation of
others always have been subjects of special interest to the Jews. It
is not for nothing that they are as thick in these fields today as
they were in the time of Bernays and Freud. The reason I chose
Bernays' book to quote is that it provides a more concise and clear
summary, in a few quotable paragraphs, of the role of propaganda in
modern life than most other
books on the subject.

If I were you I wouldn't even waste time trying to hunt down a copy of
Bernays' book. All it does is state the obvious: namely, that the
whole concept of democracy is meaningless in an age where a few people
have in their hands the mechanism for controlling the attitudes and
opinions of a majority of the electorate. And Bernays also takes the
disingenuous position that not only is this control a fact of life,
but it is a good thing; it is necessary to control and regiment the
thinking of the public in order to avoid chaos, and it can only lead
us to greater progress and prosperity. He simply glosses over the
question of
who should exercise this control and what their motives should be.

If you really want to study the subject of propaganda, a good place to
start is with the 1962 book, also titled Propaganda, by the Frenchman
Jacques Ellul. That book is still in print and is available from the
sponsor of this program, National Vanguard Books. Professor Ellul
deals with the subject in much greater depth and with much greater
honesty than Bernays does, but he agrees with Bernays on the most
obvious and
fundamental conclusions: on the irrelevance of the idea of democracy,
for example. I quote from Professor Ellul's book:

"If I am in favor of democracy, I can only regret that propaganda
renders the true exercise of it almost impossible. But I think that it
would be even worse to entertain any illusions about a coexistence of
true democracy and propaganda." -- end of quote --

To me it is frustrating that a conclusion that seems so obvious is
nevertheless resisted by so many otherwise intelligent people.
Democracy has become almost a sacred concept to them, this idea that
the policies guiding our nation should be decided by counting the
votes of every featherless biped who has reached the age of 18. It's
like motherhood:
they're almost afraid to question it.

This seems to be as true of intellectuals in our society as it is of
Joe Sixpacks. The fact is that intellectuals are no more likely to be
independent-minded than people who work with their hands; most
intellectuals, just like most Joe Sixpacks, are lemmings. In fact, as
Ellul points out, it is precisely the intellectuals who are most
strongly controlled by propaganda, because they are more open to every
medium of propaganda.

And I must admit that it took me a long time to overcome the ideas
drummed into me when I was in school that under a democracy people are
more free than under any other political system, that under a
democracy we are all free to think and say whatever we want, and that
we have a greater responsibility as citizens of a democracy to make up
our own minds about things independently, and so on. Actually, we
still have some degree of individual freedom in the United States
today because more than 200 years ago men whose temperament was far
more aristocratic than democratic in the modern sense of the word were
willing to go to war against their legitimate government in order to
secure that freedom for us, and people with a truly democratic
temperament, who have been
gnawing away at that freedom ever since, haven't yet succeeded in
suppressing it completely.

Well, it should not be surprising to us that although books such as
Professor Ellul's Propaganda - and many others - are readily
available, almost no one has heard of them. Keeping the public
believing in the myth of democracy is an important element in
maintaining control over the thinking and behavior of the public. It
is simply immoral and
scandalous to question the reality of democracy. It's like questioning
the truth of the "Holocaust" story. And for that reason we're not
likely to be taught in our social studies classes in school or to read
in the New York Times or the Wall Street Journal even the most obvious
and self-evident conclusions presented by Bernays or Ellul. We're
still
taught how democracy safeguards our freedom, even while those who
control the mechanism of propaganda in our democratic society are
working day and night to eliminate that freedom."

> and specifically, freedom. He bankrolled the
>Taliban,

This web site explains what is going on with the "left" and the
"right" in the modern economic sense.
http://www.michaeljournal.org/myth.htm

The meaning of "right" and "left" has changed. I stay with the
original meaning for the same reason I refuse to call the sodomites
"gay". The word "gay" was originally a good thing.

The right is for outlawing homosexual perversion,
prostitution, abortions, heroin, and other bad things. It puts the
good of the nation first and ahead of the freedom of individuals to
corrupt the culture of the nation.

Leftists believe in the Rede of Witchcraft which states-- If it
harm none, do what will you will. This sounds nice, but like the apple
that the witch gave to Snow White it has poison within. The Rede of
Witchcraft is the Bible of liberalism. It would legalize prostitution,
drugs, greed, etc.

The right is for building a great nation. Leftists care only
about individual freedom and are opposed to any laws that would make
the nation better. There are beaches where normal families will not go
because sodomites practice their perversion on the beach. When the
liberals say they are for freedom this is kind of thing they are
talking about. Of course people should be free to do what they want
most of the time. There is no argument there. Liberals are talking
about being free to do things that many people object to and want
outlawed. Their philosophy, taken to its logical conclusion, would
not allow the law that says drivers have to stop at the red lights.
Their philosophy would allow heroin to be sold on grocery store
shelves and allow ads promoting heroin on TV. Their philosophy would
result in chaos and degeneracy.

Libertarians are liberals who want freedom for the Ebenezer
Scrooges to be as greedy as they want. They have the same philosophy
as other leftist who want to legalize heroin and prostitution, namely
that the state can't tell them what they can't do. People don't like
laws stopping them from doing things, and we should sympathize with
that, but sometimes that is not the most important thing. Capitalists
want freedom for greed, other liberals want freedom for degeneracy,
but good laws would make a nation good.

The Communists were leftist and they said they were fighting for
freedom. In Spain they sided with the anarchists. The Communists and
the anarchists were the same people or the same type of people. The
Communists were for having government but only temporarily. They said
that their government was necessary only until the whole world was
Communist. After the world was Communist they wanted to dissolve the
government and have an anarchy.

Old fashioned rightists care about the future. Libertarians only
care about the present. If their philosophy results in a nightmare
future like Soylent Green or some other futuristic nightmare they are
not interested and insist that nothing is more important than the
freedom of individuals to be as selfish as they want.

> and look at how evil, violent, and tyrannical they were.

What are you talking about? The Jews control your media.

There was a book in ordinary bookstores called "An Empire of
Their Own". It was a pro-Jewish book but it showed that the Jews ran
Hollywood.

Here are some quotes from a magazine for Jews called "Moment".
It is subtitled "The Jewish magazine for the 90's" These quotes are
from the Aug 1996 edition after the Headline "Jews Run Hollywood - So
What?":

"It makes no sense at all to try to deny the reality of Jewish
power and prominence in popular culture. Any list of the most
influential production executives at each of the major movie studios
will produce a heavy majority of recognizably Jewish names."

"the famous Disney organization, which was founded by Walt
Disney, a gentile Midwesterner who allegedly harbored anti-Semetic
attitudes, now features Jewish personnel in nearly all its most
powerful positions."

"When Matsushita took over MCA-Universal, they did nothing to
undermine the unquestioned authority of Universal's legendary - and
all Jewish - management triad of Lew Wasserman, Sid Scheinberg, and
Tom Pollack."

Jewish control of the media:
MORTIMER ZUCKERMAN, owner of NY Daily News, US News & World Report and
chair of the Conference of Presidents of Major Jewish American
Organizations, one of the largest pro-Israel lobbying groups.
LESLIE MOONVES, president of CBS television, great-nephew of David
Ben-Gurion, and co-chair with Norman Ornstein of the Advisory
Committee on Public Interest Obligation of Digital TV Producers,
appointed by Clinton.
JONATHAN MILLER, chair and CEO of AOL division of AOL-Time-Warner
NEIL SHAPIRO, president of NBC News
JEFF GASPIN, Executive Vice-President, Programming, NBC
DAVID WESTIN, president of ABC News
SUMNER REDSTONE, CEO of Viacom, "world's biggest media giant"
(Economist, 11/23/2) owns Viacom cable, CBS and MTVs all over the
world, Blockbuster video rentals and Black Entertainment TV.
MICHAEL EISNER, major owner of Walt Disney, Capitol Cities, ABC.
RUPERT MURDOCH, Owner Fox TV, New York Post, London Times, News of the
World (Jewish mother)
MEL KARMAZIN, president of CBS
DON HEWITT, Exec. Director, 60 Minutes, CBS
JEFF FAGER, Exec. Director, 60 Minutes II. CBS
DAVID POLTRACK, Executive Vice-President, Research and Planning, CBS
SANDY KRUSHOW, Chair, Fox Entertainment
LLOYD BRAUN, Chair, ABC Entertainment
BARRY MEYER, chair, Warner Bros.
SHERRY LANSING. President of Paramount Communications and Chairman of
Paramount Pictures' Motion Picture Group.
HARVEY WEINSTEIN, CEO. Miramax Films.
BRAD SIEGEL., President, Turner Entertainment.
PETER CHERNIN, second in-command at Rupert Murdoch's News. Corp.,
owner of Fox TV
MARTY PERETZ, owner and publisher of the New Republic, which openly
identifies itself as pro-Israel. Al Gore credits Marty with being his
"mentor."
ARTHUR O. SULZBERGER, JR., publisher of the NY Times, the Boston Globe
and other publications.
WILLIAM SAFIRE, syndicated columnist for the NYT.
TOM FRIEDMAN, syndicated columnist for the NYT.
CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER, syndicated columnist for the Washington Post.
Honored by Honest Reporting.com, website monitoring "anti-Israel
media."
RICHARD COHEN, syndicated columnist for the Washington Post
JEFF JACOBY, syndicated columnist for the Boston Globe
NORMAN ORNSTEIN, American Enterprise Inst., regular columnist for USA
Today, news analyst for CBS, and co-chair with Leslie Moonves of the
Advisory Committee on Public Interest Obligation of Digital TV
Producers, appointed by Clinton.
ARIE FLEISCHER, Dubya's press secretary.
STEPHEN EMERSON, every media outlet's first choice as an expert on
domestic terrorism.
DAVID SCHNEIDERMAN, owner of the Village Voice and the New Times
network of "alternative weeklies."
DENNIS LEIBOWITZ, head of Act II Partners, a media hedge fund
KENNETH POLLACK, for CIA analysts, director of Saban Center for Middle
East Policy, writes op-eds in NY Times, New Yorker
BARRY DILLER, chair of USA Interactive, former owner of Universal
Entertainment
KENNETH ROTH, Executive Director of Human Rights Watch
RICHARD LEIBNER, runs the N.S. Bienstock talent agency, which
represents 600 news personalities such as Dan Rather, Dianne Sawyer
and Bill O'Reilly.
TERRY SEMEL, CEO, Yahoo, former chair, Warner Bros.
MARK GOLIN, VP and Creative Director, AOL
WARREN LIEBERFORD, Pres., Warner Bros. Home Video Div. of AOL-
TimeWarner
JEFFREY ZUCKER, President of NBC Entertainment
JACK MYERS, NBC, chief.NYT 5.14.2
SANDY GRUSHOW, chair of Fox Entertainment
GAIL BERMAN, president of Fox Entertainment
STEPHEN SPIELBERG, co-owner of Dreamworks
JEFFREY KATZENBERG, co-owner of Dreamworks
DAVID GEFFEN, co-owner of Dreamworks
LLYOD BRAUN, chair of ABC Entertainment
JORDAN LEVIN, president of Warner Bros. Entertainment
MAX MUTCHNICK, co-executive producer of NBC's "Good Morning Miami"
DAVID KOHAN, co-executive producer of NBC's "Good Morning Miami"
HOWARD STRINGER, chief of Sony Corp. of America
AMY PASCAL, chair of Columbia Pictures
JOEL KLEIN, chair and CEO of Bertelsmann's American operations
ROBERT SILLERMAN, founder of Clear Channel Communications
BRIAN GRADEN, president of MTV entertainment
IVAN SEIDENBERG, CEO of Verizon Communications
WOLF BLITZER, host of CNN's Late Edition
LARRY KING, host of Larry King Live
TED KOPPEL, host of ABC's Nightline
ANDREA KOPPEL, CNN Reporter
PAULA ZAHN, CNN Host
MIKE WALLACE, Host of CBS, 60 Minutes
BARBARA WALTERS, Host, ABC's 20-20
MICHAEL LEDEEN, editor of National Review
BRUCE NUSSBAUM, editorial page editor, Business Week
DONALD GRAHAM, Chair and CEO of Newsweek and Washington Post, son of
CATHERINE GRAHAM MEYER, former owner of the Washington Post
HOWARD FINEMAN, Chief Political Columnist, Newsweek
WILLIAM KRISTOL, Editor, Weekly Standard, Exec. Director
Project for a New American Century (PNAC)
RON ROSENTHAL, Managing Editor, San Francisco Chronicle
PHIL BRONSTEIN, Executive Editor, San Francisco Chronicle,
RON OWENS, Talk Show Host, KGO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San Francisco)
JOHN ROTHMAN, Talk Show Host, KGO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San Francisco)
MICHAEL SAVAGE, Talk Show Host, KFSO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San
Francisco) Syndicated in 100 markets
MICHAEL MEDVED, Talk Show Host, on 124 AM stations
DENNIS PRAGER, Talk Show Host, nationally syndicated from LA. Has
Israeli flag on his home page.
BEN WATTENBERG, Moderator, PBS Think Tank.
ANDREW LACK, president of NBC
DANIEL MENAKER, Executive Director, Harper Collins
DAVID REMNICK, Editor, The New Yorker
NICHOLAS LEHMANN, writer, the New York
HENRICK HERTZBERG, Talk of the Town editor, The New Yorker
SAMUEL NEWHOUSE JR, and DONALD NEWHOUSE own Newhouse Publications,
includes 26 newspapers in 22 cities; the Conde Nast magazine group,
includes The New Yorker; Parade, the Sunday newspaper supplement;
American City Business Journals, business newspapers published in more
than 30 major cities in America; and interests in cable television
programming and cable systems serving 1 million homes.
DONALD NEWHOUSE, chairman of the board of directors, Associated Press.
PETER R KANN, CEO, Wall Street Journal, Barron's
RALPH J. & BRIAN ROBERTS, Owners, Comcast-ATT Cable TV.
LAWRENCE KIRSHBAUM, CEO, AOL-Time Warner Book Group

http://www.ihr.org/ http://www.natvan.com http://www.nsm88.org

http://heretical.com/ http://immigration-globalization.blogspot.com/

Freedom Man
2011-05-04 15:06:05 EST
> In article <ippffa$604$1@dont-email.me>,
> "Freedom Man" <freespeech@4eva.com> wrote:
>
>> "Orval Fairbairn" <orfairbairn@earthlink.net> wrote in message

>> > He sent them here.
>>
>> He sent Bush and Cheney here?
>
> No, fool! he sent his operatives here, where they finalized and executed
> the plans.

Ah, childish name-calling again.
Among his "operatives" were people high in the American government that had
their own motives for allowing, aiding, and abetting 9/11.

>> > No.
>>
>> Agreed.

>> > It is more complex than that.
>>
>> Yes, it is complex, but this is the gist of it. The media is a controlled
>> propaganda tool, period.
>
> The press acts like lapdogs if they think they can get interviews; the
> officials often spoonfeed the media. In many ways, the media are
> propaganda tools. Just look at MSNBC, for instance.

True. And don't leave out Fox News, whose bias is obvious.

>> > Super EASY!
>>
>> In this lies the strongest evidence of the guilt of TRAITORS Bush,
>> Cheney,
>> etc. Who else could make NORAD stand down?
>
> NORAD wasn't focused on domestic flights -- it was focused on aircraft
> entering US airspace, not flying within that airspace.

They say this as a coverup excuse, but the truth is that MANY domestic
flights have been intercepted, before 9/11, when off course or out of
communication and especially when near security-sensitive areas such as the
Pentagon.

>> > Not true about Bldg. #7! It suffered damage from flaming fuel and
>> > disintegrating aircraft parts. The edifice facing #1and #2 was badly
>> > damaged from the impacts.
>>
>> The outer walls have little or nothing to do with the structural
>> integrity
>> of steel-framed buildings. Such buildings also are not brought down by
>> fire
>> alone. Even when fire consumes the entire structure, the steel frame
>> remains
>> standing. To accomplish the collapse we all saw, the supporting steel
>> columns have to be severed simultaneously at or near the basement level.
>> Demolition explosives must be used to do this.
>
> All that had to happen was for the steel to heat to the point of column
> buckling.

The small fires present were FAR from adequate to cause any collapse, no
less the sudden, straight-down, near free-fall speed collapse we saw. Only
DEMOLITION EXPLOSIVES could have caused that.

Freedom Man
2011-05-04 15:10:30 EST
> In the interview, bin Laden never said one word about opposing
> democratic principles, nor has he ever done so in his lifetime. So,
> now we know Laden's true motivation. He attacked us not because he
> "hates democracy", but because he thinks Israel controls and uses
> America to attack his people."

Yes, this is the gist of it.
Too bad the media-brainwashed American Sheeple are so blind and gullible
they can't see this.
Also too bad the Israel-firsters living here, subverting America's
interests, cannot all be deported to their land of greatest allegiance.

PaxPerPoten
2011-05-04 15:56:03 EST
On 5/4/2011 1:53 AM, Tim Howard wrote:
> On 5/3/2011 6:26 PM, Topaz wrote:
>
>> I can easily prove the true motivation of bin Laden and I can prove
>> the media has known the truth all along. In May of 1998 reporter John
>> Miller of ABC interviewed Bin Laden. Bin Laden talks about why he
>> seeks to attack America. You can find it on the ABC and the PBS web
>> sites. Here are excerpts of bin Laden's own words.
>>
>> "For over half a century, Muslims in Palestine have been slaughtered
>> and assaulted and robbed of their honor and of their property. Their
>> houses have been blasted, their crops destroyed.
>>
>> "This is my message to the American people: to look for a serious
>> government that looks out for their interests and does not attack
>> other people's lands, or other people's honor. And my word to American
>> journalists is not to ask why we did that but ask what their
>> government has done that forced us to defend ourselves."
>>
> He may have opposed our pro-Israel stance, but his motivations go much
> deeper than that, despite what you say. His other statements and those
> of his followers show they hated the West for many reasons. But the
> point is he killed innocent people. He did not target the people that
> were supposedly behind all the "evils" of the West; he targeted innocent
> people. He was a monster and while I wish he were taken alive, I am not
> sorry he is dead.
>>
>> In the interview, bin Laden never said one word about opposing
>> democratic principles, nor has he ever done so in his lifetime. So,
>> now we know Laden's true motivation. He attacked us not because he
>> "hates democracy", but because he thinks Israel controls and uses
>> America to attack his people."
>>
>> David Duke
>
> You and Duke are wrong to make Bin Laden out to be a hero. He clearly
> was against democracy and specifically, freedom. He bankrolled the
> Taliban, and look at how evil, violent, and tyrannical they were.

He has been innocent of any wrong doing since he died violently in 2002
in the Tora-Bora Mts. Now Move on and get to the problems of today. Can
we now get our Guaranteed freedoms back and can we expel the Black
conman sitting in the Oval office?

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster