Activism Discussion: Obama's Own Words

Obama's Own Words

R. LaCasse
2011-08-22 01:42:45 EST

Do not change a word ... before forwarding.

I forward this as received, but without comment.

Yes, he told us in advance what he planned to do. Few were listening.
The following is a narrative taken from a 2008 Sunday morning televised
"Meet The Press'.
From Sunday's 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, Televised "Meet the Press" THE
THEN Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag.
General Bill Ginn' USAF (ret.) asked Obama to explain WHY he doesn't follow
protocol when the National Anthem is played.
The General stated to Obama that according to the United States Code, Title
36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171...
During rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed, all
present (except those in uniform) are expected to stand at attention facing
the flag with the right hand over the heart. Or, at the very least, "Stand
and Face It".
NOW GET THIS !!

'Senator' Obama replied:
"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking
sides".. "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag
is a symbol of oppression.." "The anthem itself conveys a war-like message.
You know, the bombs bursting in air and all that sort of thing."
(ARE YOU READY FOR THIS???)

Obama continued: "The National Anthem should be 'swapped' for something
less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the
World To Sing'. If that were our anthem, then, I might salute it. In my
opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem as well as
'redesign' our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my
intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our
Middle East Brethren. If we, as a Nation of waring people, conduct ourselves
like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails - - - perhaps a state or
period of mutual accord could exist between our governments ...."

When I become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities
between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom
from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation, have placed upon the
nations of Islam, an unfair injustice which is WHY my wife disrespects the
Flag and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the
past".

"Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the
United States and I have put my hatred aside. I will use my power to bring
CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path..My wife and I look
forward to becoming our Country's First black Family. Indeed, CHANGE is
about to overwhelm the United States of America "
WHAAAAAAAT, the Hell is that???

Yes, you read it right.
I, for one, am speechless!!!

Dale Lindsborg , Washington Post

--
Triad Productions-Fantalla~EZine~ParaNovel
National Association of Assault Research

Gray Ghost
2011-08-22 02:17:52 EST
On 22 Aug 2011, you wrote in talk.politics.guns:

> [...]
> governments ...."
>
> When I become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end
> hostilities
> between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a
> freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation, have
> placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injustice which is WHY my
> wife disrespects the Flag and she and I have attended several flag
> burning ceremonies in the past".
>
> "Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of
> the
> United States and I have put my hatred aside. I will use my power to
> bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path..My wife
> and I look forward to becoming our Country's First black Family. Indeed,
> CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America "

So? Hitler telegraphed what he was going to do in Mein Kampf and the morons
failed to pay attention then, too.

--
Herman Cain for President! http://hermancain.com/
If you don't support him you are a Racist!!

Remember Desert One, Carter 0? Ain't it sad to wish that Obama had as much
ambition but being glad he doesn't knowing he doesn't have THAT much
competence?

R. LaCasse
2011-08-22 03:54:20 EST
On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 22:42:45 -0700, R. LaCasse <nwo@propaganda.info> wrote:

|>Do not change a word ... before forwarding.
|>

|> I forward this as received, but without comment.
|>
|> Yes, he told us in advance what he planned to do. Few were listening.
|> The following is a narrative taken from a 2008 Sunday morning televised
|>"Meet The Press'.
|> From Sunday's 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, Televised "Meet the Press" THE
|>THEN Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag.
|> General Bill Ginn' USAF (ret.) asked Obama to explain WHY he doesn't follow
|>protocol when the National Anthem is played.
|> The General stated to Obama that according to the United States Code, Title
|>36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171...
|> During rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed, all
|>present (except those in uniform) are expected to stand at attention facing
|>the flag with the right hand over the heart. Or, at the very least, "Stand
|>and Face It".
|> NOW GET THIS !!
|>
|> 'Senator' Obama replied:
|> "As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking
|>sides".. "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag
|>is a symbol of oppression.." "The anthem itself conveys a war-like message.
|>You know, the bombs bursting in air and all that sort of thing."
|> (ARE YOU READY FOR THIS???)
|>
|> Obama continued: "The National Anthem should be 'swapped' for something
|>less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the
|>World To Sing'. If that were our anthem, then, I might salute it. In my
|>opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem as well as
|>'redesign' our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my
|>intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our
|>Middle East Brethren. If we, as a Nation of waring people, conduct ourselves
|>like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails - - - perhaps a state or
|>period of mutual accord could exist between our governments ...."
|>
|> When I become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities
|>between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom
|>from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation, have placed upon the
|>nations of Islam, an unfair injustice which is WHY my wife disrespects the
|>Flag and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the
|>past".
|>
|> "Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the
|>United States and I have put my hatred aside. I will use my power to bring
|>CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path..My wife and I look
|>forward to becoming our Country's First black Family. Indeed, CHANGE is
|>about to overwhelm the United States of America "
|> WHAAAAAAAT, the Hell is that???
|>
|> Yes, you read it right.
|> I, for one, am speechless!!!
|>
|> Dale Lindsborg , Washington Post

R. LaCasse <nwo@propaganda.info> wrote:

...(Pack of lies deleted)...

Picking a random string of words from the referenced posting and
Googling it gives, as the first link found:
<http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/a/obama_anthem.htm>

Here's the second link:
<http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/obama-pin.htm>

There are also actually some links to web pages whose authors believe,
or at least purport to believe, the stuff the originator of this thread
posts.

Perhaps the best known debunking website is Snopes. Here's what they
have to say:
<http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/stance.asp>

If you see something outrageous on Usenet, going to Snopes is usually
worthwhile.

.....Thanx for the heads up

Bob

R. LaCasse
2011-08-22 04:13:38 EST
On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 06:17:52 +0000 (UTC), Gray Ghost
<grey_ghost471-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]
|>> freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation, have
|>> placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injustice which is WHY my
|>> wife disrespects the Flag and she and I have attended several flag
|>> burning ceremonies in the past".
|>>
|>> "Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of
|>> the
|>> United States and I have put my hatred aside. I will use my power to
|>> bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path..My wife
|>> and I look forward to becoming our Country's First black Family. Indeed,
|>> CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America "
|>> WHAAAAAAAT, the Hell is that???
|>>
|>> Yes, you read it right.
|>> I, for one, am speechless!!!
|>>
|>> Dale Lindsborg , Washington Post
|>>

|>So? Hitler telegraphed what he was going to do in Mein Kampf and the morons

Obama didn't really say that in Public, see........Message-ID:
<*5@4ax.com> or
<news:al24579rto5t1588fv5hmr583ms67t0vd5@4ax.com> he just wishes he could!

Bob

Wannabe
2011-08-22 08:35:59 EST
On Aug 22, 4:13 am, R. LaCasse <The_Smoking_...@MJ12.info> wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 06:17:52 +0000 (UTC), Gray Ghost
>
> <grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> |>So? Hitler telegraphed what he was going to do in Mein Kampf and the morons
> |>failed to pay attention then, too.
>
>         Obama didn't really say that in Public, see........Message-ID:
> <al24579rto5t1588fv5hmr583ms67t0...@4ax.com> or
> <news:al24579rto5t1588fv5hmr583ms67t0vd5@4ax.com> he just wishes he could!
>
> Bob

I think somebody made this shit up because the poster didn't post the
source. However, if Obama really said that, then he would have been
the best president you've ever had. Everybody knows the U.S.A. is a
warmonger.

The U.S.A. should adopt "Jehovah's Witness", which does not pledge
allegiance to any flag, as the national religion, and change the
national anthem to "Colors of the Wind".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjk0O08EDvw&feature=fvsr

JohnJohnsn
2011-08-22 08:57:19 EST
On Aug 22, 7:35 am, Wannabe <wannabesomeo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 22, 4:13 am, R. LaCasse <The_Smoking_...@MJ12.info> wrote:

> > Obama didn't really say that in Public, see........Message-ID:
> > <al24579rto5t1588fv5hmr583ms67t0...@4ax.com> or
> > <news:al24579rto5t1588fv5hmr583ms67t0vd5@4ax.com> he just wishes he could!
>
> > Bob
>
> I think somebody made this shit up because the poster didn't post the
> source.

Obama's National Anthem Stance
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/stance.asp

> However, if Obama really said that, then he would have been
> the best president you've ever had. Everybody knows the U.S.A.
> is a warmonger.

"Everybody"? Rather a broad brush; don't you think?

"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
— Vegetius (Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus)

> The U.S.A. should adopt "Jehovah's Witness", which does not pledge
> allegiance to any flag, as the national religion, and change the
> national anthem to "Colors of the Wind".
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjk0O08EDvw&feature=fvsr

Wannabe
2011-08-22 09:37:59 EST
On Aug 22, 8:57 am, JohnJohnsn <TopCop1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 22, 7:35 am, Wannabe <wannabesomeo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Aug 22, 4:13 am, R. LaCasse <The_Smoking_...@MJ12.info> wrote:

> > >  Obama didn't really say that in Public, see........Message-ID:
> > > <al24579rto5t1588fv5hmr583ms67t0...@4ax.com> or
> > > <news:al24579rto5t1588fv5hmr583ms67t0vd5@4ax.com> he just wishes he could!
>
> > > Bob
>
> > I think somebody made this shit up because the poster didn't post the
> > source.
>
> Obama's National Anthem Stance
> http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/stance.asp

I hope you have read the link you have provided. The article says the
story is a hoax.

> > However, if Obama really said that, then he would have been
> > the best president you've ever had. Everybody knows the U.S.A.
> > is a warmonger.
>
> "Everybody"? Rather a broad brush; don't you think?
>
> "Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
>  — Vegetius (Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus)

If you want peace, prepare for war, but the U.S.A. does not want peace
and has started most of the wars:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations

B J Titsandgolf
2011-08-22 12:29:06 EST
On 8/22/2011 5:35 AM, Wannabe wrote:
> On Aug 22, 4:13 am, R. LaCasse<The_Smoking_...@MJ12.info> wrote:

>> Obama didn't really say that in Public, see........Message-ID:
>> <al24579rto5t1588fv5hmr583ms67t0...@4ax.com> or
>> <news:al24579rto5t1588fv5hmr583ms67t0vd5@4ax.com> he just wishes he could!
>>
>> Bob
>

> I think somebody made this shit up because the poster didn't post the
> source. However, if Obama really said that, then he would have been
> the best president you've ever had. Everybody knows the U.S.A. is a
> warmonger.
>
> The U.S.A. should adopt "Jehovah's Witness", which does not pledge
> allegiance to any flag, as the national religion, and change the
> national anthem to "Colors of the Wind".
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjk0O08EDvw&feature=fvsr

Does your mother let you go out without a note pinned to your shirt?
For being an idiot, you can't watch cartoons for a week.

B J Titsandgolf
2011-08-22 12:30:14 EST
On 8/22/2011 6:37 AM, Wannabe wrote:
> On Aug 22, 8:57 am, JohnJohnsn<TopCop1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> I think somebody made this shit up because the poster didn't post the
>>> source.
>>
>> Obama's National Anthem Stance
>> http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/stance.asp
>>

> I hope you have read the link you have provided. The article says the
> story is a hoax.
>

>>> However, if Obama really said that, then he would have been
>>> the best president you've ever had. Everybody knows the U.S.A.
>>> is a warmonger.
>>
>> "Everybody"? Rather a broad brush; don't you think?
>>
>> "Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
>> — Vegetius (Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus)
>>

> If you want peace, prepare for war, but the U.S.A. does not want peace
> and has started most of the wars:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations

Don't quote Wikipedia and expect to be believed by educated people. That
site is for leftists and the dumbed down public school dropouts.

Gray Ghost
2011-08-22 13:14:32 EST
Wannabe <wannabesomeone1@gmail.com> wrote in news:f8690194-c698-4db1-9f62-
8*a@n35g2000yqf.googlegroups.com:

> On Aug 22, 4:13\ufffdam, R. LaCasse <The_Smoking_...@MJ12.info> wrote:

> ng.
> vised
> s"
> 't
> de,
> d,

American
> ke

> thing
Teach
> In
It'
> -

> of
Inde
> ed,

> rons
>>
>> \ufffd \ufffd \ufffd \ufffd Obama didn't really say that in Public, see........Messag
> e-ID:
>> <al24579rto5t1588fv5hmr583ms67t0...@4ax.com> or
>> <news:al24579rto5t1588fv5hmr583ms67t0vd5@4ax.com> he just wishes he
could
> !
>>
>> Bob
>

> I think somebody made this shit up because the poster didn't post the
> source. However, if Obama really said that, then he would have been
> the best president you've ever had. Everybody knows the U.S.A. is a
> warmonger.
>
> The U.S.A. should adopt "Jehovah's Witness", which does not pledge
> allegiance to any flag, as the national religion, and change the
> national anthem to "Colors of the Wind".
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjk0O08EDvw&feature=fvsr

Shut up or I'll talk to Rick Perry about blowing your dumbass up in 2013.