Activism Discussion: "Gunfight", A JPFO Book Review.

"Gunfight", A JPFO Book Review.

R. LaCasse
2011-08-27 02:18:48 EST

Jews For The Preservation Of Firearms Ownership
America's Aggressive Civil Rights Organization

ALERT

August 26th, 2011
"Gunfight", a JPFO book review.

Adam Winkler is a law professor at UCLA. Raised in the "bowels" of
anti-gun Southern California liberalism, you'd think he'd be
incapable of writing a fair and accurate assessment of the history
of the Second Amendment.

Not so. "Gunfight: The Battle over the Right to Bear Arms in
America" is a really good read. We in the gun rights movement
should not fear the truth. Adam Winkler's book is laudibly well
documented and accurate. It is a "must read" for all American gun
owners.

Read the review by JPFO's Kirby Ferris HERE -
http://jpfo.org/kirby/kirby-winkler-book-review.htm

Yours in Freedom, The Liberty Crew at JPFO
Protecting you by creating solutions to destroy "gun control"
Triad Productions-Fantalla~(c)~EZine~ParaNovel
National Astrophysical Assault Research
www>> (http://*remove*lacasse.naar.be)
http://*remove*www.angelfire.com/scifi2/triad/index.htm

NONICKNAMEFORSAM
2011-08-27 03:19:12 EST
IT IS WRONG OWNING A GUN = 777 in multiples of 3

YESHUWA IS CREATOR OF MAN = 777 in multiples of 3
YESHUWA IS THE SON OF A GOD = 777 in multiples of 3
SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN TRUE = 777 in x3
TRIPLE SEVEN IS GOD WORD = 777 in x3
YAH IS THE TRIPLE SEVENS = 777 in x3
THE ALPHANUMERICS FROM YAH = 777 in x3
YEHOVAH IS TRULY GREAT = 777 in x3
YEHOVAH GOD IS VERY GREAT = 777 in x3
YEHOVAH LOVES YESHUWA = 777 in x3
YESHUWA LOVES YEHOVAH = 777 in x3
YEHOVAH IS YESHUWA’S GOD = 777 in x3

YAH is short for YEHOVAH

A=3 B=6 C=9 D=12 E=15 F=18 and so on all the way to Z in multiples of
3

MC
2011-08-27 04:39:55 EST
On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 00:19:12 -0700 (PDT), NONICKNAMEFORSAM
<samuel_moser@live.com> wrote:

|>IT IS WRONG OWNING A GUN = 777 in multiples of 3
|>
|>YESHUWA IS CREATOR OF MAN = 777 in multiples of 3
|>YESHUWA IS THE SON OF A GOD = 777 in multiples of 3
|>SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN TRUE = 777 in x3
|>TRIPLE SEVEN IS GOD WORD = 777 in x3
|>YAH IS THE TRIPLE SEVENS = 777 in x3
|>THE ALPHANUMERICS FROM YAH = 777 in x3
|>YEHOVAH IS TRULY GREAT = 777 in x3
|>YEHOVAH GOD IS VERY GREAT = 777 in x3
|>YEHOVAH LOVES YESHUWA = 777 in x3
|>YESHUWA LOVES YEHOVAH = 777 in x3
|>YEHOVAH IS YESHUWA’S GOD = 777 in x3
|>
|>YAH is short for YEHOVAH
|>
|>A=3 B=6 C=9 D=12 E=15 F=18 and so on all the way to Z in multiples of
|>3

Can you explain, (IT IS WRONG OWNING A GUN = 777 in multiples of 3)
for us not too mathematically inclined 666 guys?
^G^un is the 7th letter of the alphabet right
G^u^n is the 7x3 alphabetical or U letter
Gu^n^ so where is this alphanumerical letter....or did I just
invent this stuff?

Do U really believe that (IT IS WRONG OWNING A GUN =), or does it
matter if it is wrong as opposed to ugly right.

Bob

--
**Father to Son in a Facts of Life Lecture**:
Son, someday you will make a girl very happy,

Betweentheeyes
2011-08-27 10:23:23 EST
>"NONICKNAMEFORSAM" wrote in message
>
>IT IS WRONG
<snip>

RRMM msg received, Sputniks alerted.

action:
URMAMA IS CREATOR OF IDIOT = 111
URDADA HELPED =765
URGENEPOOL MUST BE STOPPED AT ALL COSTS = 999

Klaus Schadenfreude
2011-08-27 11:24:42 EST
>NONICKNAMEFORSAM <samuel_moser@live.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>IT IS WRONG OWNING A GUN = 777 in multiples of 3
>
>YESHUWA IS CREATOR OF MAN = 777 in multiples of 3
>YESHUWA IS THE SON OF A GOD = 777 in multiples of 3
>SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN TRUE = 777 in x3
>TRIPLE SEVEN IS GOD WORD = 777 in x3
>YAH IS THE TRIPLE SEVENS = 777 in x3
>THE ALPHANUMERICS FROM YAH = 777 in x3
>YEHOVAH IS TRULY GREAT = 777 in x3
>YEHOVAH GOD IS VERY GREAT = 777 in x3
>YEHOVAH LOVES YESHUWA = 777 in x3
>YESHUWA LOVES YEHOVAH = 777 in x3
>YEHOVAH IS YESHUWA’S GOD = 777 in x3
>
>YAH is short for YEHOVAH
>
>A=3 B=6 C=9 D=12 E=15 F=18 and so on all the way to Z in multiples of
>3

You're doing it wrong.

Gray Ghost
2011-08-27 17:20:27 EST
NONICKNAMEFORSAM <samuel_moser@live.com> wrote in news:310b2bf2-367a-44ee-
a2b1-d2786311d8b6@m38g2000vbn.googlegroups.com:

Kill yourself.

--
Words of wisdom

What does not kill you... probably didn't cause enough tissue damage.