Activism Discussion: Fag Girly Boy Adam Lambert Arrested In Finland After Brawl Outside Club

Fag Girly Boy Adam Lambert Arrested In Finland After Brawl Outside Club

No One
2011-12-23 06:42:33 EST
http://entertainment.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/12/22/9632354-adam-
lambert-arrested-in-finland-after-brawl-outside-club

Adam Lambert was released from a Finnish jail Thursday, having
spent several hours there for brawling with his boyfriend
outside a Helsinki bar, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The police investigator handling the incident, Petri Juvonen,
told THR that Lambert was arrested with his Finnish boyfriend
(and fellow reality show contestant) Sauli Koskinen in the wee
hours of Dec. 22 outside the gay club DTM ("Don't Tell Mama").
They were held for questioning in four possible assault offenses.

Media reports say the two men began arguing inside the club.
Koskinen (who won the Finnish version of "Big Brother") and
Lambert were kicked out, but continued the fight in the street.
A former Miss Helsinki, Sofia Ruusila, who had been out partying
with them, tried to break up the incident but told a Finnish
entertainment channel that she got hit by Lambert -- by mistake -
- in the process.

Internet rumors had been speculating that Lambert would actually
be in the United States to perform on Thursday's "The X Factor"
finale, but there's no chance of that now, and a show
spokesperson has denied the booking.

Nobody has ever accused fags of having brains.

¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯
2011-12-23 07:28:42 EST
On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 12:42:33 +0100,
DISHONEST and SUBMORONIC BIGOT, BILL TAYLOR,
**FORGED** "No One" <noone@nowhere.com> !

The REAL poster calling himself "No One" has been AWAY from
Usenet for several weeks or months -- and he is a FAIR-minded
EGALITARIAN who stands up for and defends civil & human rights
and personal liberties for ALL people.

He is the OPPOSITE of the sewer-rat-turd BIGOT, Bill Taylor,
who is such a LOWLIFE that he **besmirches** "No One's"
image (or TRIES to; hopefully, most people in these groups know
that these are forgeries, and KNOW what a total and ignorant
a-hole "Taylor" is. "Taylor" -- the craven COWARD who claims
that's his name, knowing that there are tens of thousands of
"Bill Taylors," just in the USA alone.

Few people could possibly be bigger LOSERS than he is!

<*FORGED* swill flushed>

**FORGERS** have ZERO credibility!

The ACTUAL "No One," as I just pointed out above, is an EGALI-
TARIAN who **never** would have posted any of the asinine hate-
SWILL that the LOWLIFE "Bill Taylor" has been spewing/ PARROTING
under that alias.

The REAL "No One," even though using an alias, has WELL-estab-
lished his reputation for years in here as an unwavering egalitarian,
and by trying to BESMIRCH him as "Taylor" has been doing so IDIOT-
ICALLY and hatefully, "Taylor" has been REMINDING everyone that
he is utterly worthless POND SCUM and a DREG on society.

HERE is a *typical* FAIR-minded post by the ACTUAL person who
until a few months ago regularly posted in here as "No One." It's from
2005 -- three years before "Proposition Hate" in California... complete
with the original header data:

= = = = = = =

Sender: nobody@nospam.pacbell.net
Newsgroups: alt.politics.homosexuality
Subject: California same-sex marriage bill alive again
From: No One <noone@nospam.pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 03:27:44 GMT

After dying in the California state assembly, a bill legalizing
same-sex marriages is back to life. See

<http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2005/07/12/state/n182826D97.DTL>

for details.

The parliamentary procedure used is too complex to describe in 10
sentences or less, so just ignore that man behind the curtain. :-)
Meanwhile the religious nuts are having a fit, with much wailing and
gnashing of teeth. The hope is that it will pass the state senate and
have a better chance of passing in the assembly with (a) more time to
convince assembly-persons and (b) a state-senate precedent.

= = = = = = =

Paul David Wright
2011-12-23 11:13:00 EST
"No One" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in

> http://entertainment.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/12/22/9632354-adam-
> lambert-arrested-in-finland-after-brawl-outside-club
>
> Adam Lambert was released from a Finnish jail Thursday, having
> spent several hours there for brawling with his boyfriend
> outside a Helsinki bar, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
>
> The police investigator handling the incident, Petri Juvonen,
> told THR that Lambert was arrested with his Finnish boyfriend
> (and fellow reality show contestant) Sauli Koskinen in the wee
> hours of Dec. 22 outside the gay club DTM ("Don't Tell Mama").
> They were held for questioning in four possible assault offenses.
>
> Media reports say the two men began arguing inside the club.
> Koskinen (who won the Finnish version of "Big Brother") and
> Lambert were kicked out, but continued the fight in the street.
> A former Miss Helsinki, Sofia Ruusila, who had been out partying
> with them, tried to break up the incident but told a Finnish
> entertainment channel that she got hit by Lambert -- by mistake -
> - in the process.
>
> Internet rumors had been speculating that Lambert would actually
> be in the United States to perform on Thursday's "The X Factor"
> finale, but there's no chance of that now, and a show
> spokesperson has denied the booking.
>
> Nobody has ever accused fags of having brains.

You misspelled 'bigots'.

--
PDW

Check out my blog:
http://corneliusaddaptionproject.blogspot.com/
And my books:
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/pdwright42

Mason Barge
2011-12-23 11:26:09 EST
On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 12:42:33 +0100, "No One" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote:

He was treated for scratch wounds at a Helsinki hospital and released.

Dano
2011-12-23 11:59:34 EST
"Mason Barge" wrote in message

On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 12:42:33 +0100, "No One" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote:

He was treated for scratch wounds at a Helsinki hospital and released.

=======================================

And "No One" was arrested.

Rich
2011-12-23 19:56:24 EST
"No One" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in news:a67c0d1c3cea52be874e3d36911f1b41
@msgid.frell.theremailer.net:

> http://entertainment.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/12/22/9632354-adam-
> lambert-arrested-in-finland-after-brawl-outside-club
>
> Adam Lambert was released from a Finnish jail Thursday, having
> spent several hours there for brawling with his boyfriend
> outside a Helsinki bar, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Did someone make fun of the his eyeshadow?

Colanth
2011-12-25 14:23:26 EST
wrote:

>http://entertainment.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/12/22/9632354-adam-
>lambert-arrested-in-finland-after-brawl-outside-club

Why are you constantly obsessed with gays?
--
"God is a concept invented by certain primates on earth because they
couldn't imagine all this stuff lying around without an alpha male in

2011-12-25 15:19:38 EST
On Dec 25, 11:23 am, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 12:42:33 +0100, "No One" <no...@nowhere.com>
> wrote:
>
> >http://entertainment.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/12/22/9632354-adam-
> >lambert-arrested-in-finland-after-brawl-outside-club
>
> Why are you constantly obsessed with gays?
> --
> "God is a concept invented by certain primates on earth because they
> couldn't imagine all this stuff lying around without an alpha male in
> charge of it." - Robert Anton Wilson

Rim job for Alex Smith!

¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯
2011-12-25 15:35:08 EST
On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 14:23:26 -0500,
Colanth <colanth@pern.invalid> wrote:
> LOWLIFE BIGOT, "Bill Taylor,"
> **FORGED** "No One" <noone@nowhere.com>

[ ... ]

> Why are you constantly obsessed with gays?

That would be the submoronic bigot, "Bill Taylor," who
has that mental deficiency. He **FORGED** under the alias
of "No One," who is well-known in here to be a fair-minded
egalitarian.

Bigots don't come much DUMBER and DISHONEST than
"Taylor."