Activism Discussion: "!"Is Loonie Lizzy Warren The Ugliest Man In America?

"!"Is Loonie Lizzy Warren The Ugliest Man In America?

Nomen Nescio
2012-02-16 08:04:47 EST
Is Loonie Lizzy Warren The Ugliest Man In America?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7DkyDS4oTHU/To8Rh-2uHlI/AAAAAAAAAlI/C7_QuxT263A/s1600/elizabeth_warren.jpg
http://comedycentral.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/tds/videos/season_15/guests/tds_elizabeth_warren_v6.jpg
http://cache.heraldinteractive.com/blogs/news/lone_republican/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/warren.jpg
http://cdn.crooksandliars.com/files/movieimages/2011/11/22371.jpg?key=1320938268
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
[...]

Carlos Hathcock
2012-02-16 08:44:28 EST
On Feb 16, 7:04 am, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
> [...]
> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
> HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

WRONG !!!! The Mooche owns that spot already. Have you seen the bulge
in the Mooche's crotch?? HOLLLEEE SHIT !!

Harold Burton
2012-02-16 12:06:01 EST
In article <a8fa5ce388f1047a174f119929e4f044@dizum.com>,
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

> Is Loonie Lizzy Warren The Ugliest Man In America?
> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7DkyDS4oTHU/To8Rh-2uHlI/AAAAAAAAAlI/C7_QuxT263A/s160
> 0/elizabeth_warren.jpg
> http://comedycentral.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/tds/videos/season_15/guests/t
> ds_elizabeth_warren_v6.jpg
> http://cache.heraldinteractive.com/blogs/news/lone_republican/wp-content/uploa
> ds/2012/01/warren.jpg
> http://cdn.crooksandliars.com/files/movieimages/2011/11/22371.jpg?key=13209382
> 68

Moonbat logic explains how millionaire isn't rich

By Howie Carr Friday, February 3, 2012

This is the best headline of the week:
\ufffdMultimillionaire Elizabeth Warren: I'm not wealthy.\ufffd

What makes it even more delectable is that it was posted on a moonbat
website, which quickly yanked it down. The truth can be a dangerous
thing.

There's something about Democrat Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren that
reminds me of Granny Clampett of the Beverly Hillbillies. She's younger,
I know, and her face isn't as emaciated. But she's got the same hair and
glasses. And they both wander around perpetually grumpy, Granny C with
her squirrel rifle, Granny W with her law books - both utterly oblivious
to how fabulously wealthy they are.

Do you suppose Granny Warren has a \ufffdcement pond\ufffd at her $5 million
mansion in the People's Republic of Cambridge?

Despite her Harvard pedigree, Granny Warren sure has a knack for
sticking her foot in it. This latest brouhaha came on, where else,
MSNBC, where she was talking to Comrade Laurence O'Donnell:

\ufffdI realize there are some wealthy individuals - I'm not one of them -
but some wealthy individuals who have a lot of stock portfolios.\ufffd
Now she's claiming she was, you guessed it, quoted out of context. Just
ask the Globe. You see, she \ufffdonly\ufffd owns one stock - IBM, shares worth
between $100,000 and $250,000. She doesn't have stock portfolios, she
has mutual funds, which are full of stocks. You see the distinction,
right?

Her flack elaborated: \ufffdShe does not have a broad portfolio of stocks in
individual companies.\ufffd

What she has is a broad portfolio of mutual funds which have a broad
portfolio of stocks in individual companies.
The estimates are that Granny Warren's overall net worth is $14.5
million, not bad considering that according to her TV ads she began life
swaddled in a gunny sack in the back of Ma and Pa Joad's pickup truck,
fleeing the Dust Bowl.

It's unfortunate that the remnants of the Occupy Wall Street movement
are too stoned to read the financial disclosure statements that Senate
candidates like Granny Warren have to file. Because they might be
protesting outside her mansion, the one she didn't want New York
magazine to take any pictures of when they were doing their de rigueur
puff-piece on her.

In case you've forgotten, Granny claims to have provided the
\ufffdintellectual foundation\ufffd of OWS. Maybe if you teach at Harvard you get
an honorary dispensation from the 1 percent. Let's try this one more
time. Scott Brown lives in Wrentham, Granny Warren lives in Cambridge.
She's the poor one, got that?

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columnists//view.bg?articleid=1400810&fo
rmat=text

Jay Herblock
2012-02-16 12:37:12 EST
On Feb 16, 12:06 pm, Harold Burton <hal.i.bur...@hotmail.com> wrote:
snip

You guys are just disappointed with her because she is not a factory
closing repooplicon corporate takeover neocon buttlicker - like all of
your traitor-assed heroes are.

PS She's better looking than most of your buttlicker repooplicon
bitches

Carlos Hathcock
2012-02-16 14:34:25 EST
On Feb 16, 11:37 am, Jay Herblock <jayherbl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 16, 12:06 pm, Harold Burton <hal.i.bur...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> snip
>
> You guys are just disappointed with her because she is not a factory
> closing repooplicon corporate takeover neocon buttlicker - like all of
> your traitor-assed heroes are.
>
> PS She's better looking than most of your buttlicker repooplicon
> bitches

Huh?? How many new car factories,new car dealerships,offshore oil
wells,coal mines and coal fired generating plants has Obama closed?

Harold Burton
2012-02-16 16:52:30 EST
In article
<0c5d70ef-8ec7-4a0f-b689-8f2d6977fb85@s13g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
Jay Herblock <jayherblock@gmail.com> blathered:

> PS She's better looking than most of your buttlicker repooplicon
> bitches

http://www.lotterypost.com/members/users/todd/images/reps_vs_dems.gif

snicker

Dennis M
2012-02-16 22:32:41 EST
She looks fine and she'll beat her pretty male former centerfold opponent
(aka "The Accidental Senator"), get used to her.