Activism Discussion: Donald Trump's Sons Ignite War Over Animal Butchery

Donald Trump's Sons Ignite War Over Animal Butchery

NewsToBeRead
2012-03-13 21:30:35 EST
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/donald-trump-sons-criticized-brutal-hunting-photos-released-213958504.html

Donald Trump's Sons Ignite War Over Animal Butchery
By Eric Pfeiffer | The Sideshow - 3 hrs ago

Donald Trump, Jr. and Eric Trump have drawn the ire of PETA after photos surfaced showing
the brothers on a wild game hunting trip in Zimbabwe last year.
TMZ first posted photos from the trip under the headline, "Donald Trump's Sons Ignite War
Over Animal Butchery." During the hunting trip, the Trump sons reportedly killed a number
of exotic animals, including an elephant, crocodile, kudu, civet cat and waterbuck.

The photos were criticized by the animal rights organization PETA, who said in a statement
to Hollywood Life:

"Like all animals, elephants, buffalo, and crocodiles deserve better than to be killed and
hacked apart for two young millionaires' grisly photo opportunity. If the young Trumps are
looking for a thrill, perhaps they should consider skydiving, bungee jumping, or even
following in their anti-hunting father's footsteps and taking down competing
businesses-not wild animals. If the Trumps want to help villagers, they have plenty of
resources at their disposal."

Trump was quick to defend his sons, telling TMZ, "My sons love hunting. They're hunters
and they've become good at it. I know that anything they did was 100% OK in terms of the
hunting community." However, Trump was equally quick to note that he himself does not
share in the sport, saying, "I am not a believer in hunting and I'm surprised they like
it."

In one of the more controversial photos, Donald Jr. is seen grinning broadly while holding
the severed tail of an elephant in his hands. He defended his actions on his Twitter
account, saying that he was simply taking part in a local custom.

Trump Jr. has been actively defending his actions to his 120,000 followers, along with
getting into a few spats with readers. In one update, Trump Jr. writes, "I don't apologize
to cater to public opinion when I did nothing wrong. To do so would be to sell myself
out."

And in responding to criticism from PETA, he wrote, "yea ok peta not exactly known for
credible and unbiased info."

The two Trump sons are both integral parts of their father's real-estate empire. Along
with sister Ivanka, both Eric and Donald Jr. serve executive vice presidents of the Trump
Organization, working directly on real estate deals. Trump Jr. also serves as an
ambassador to Operation Smile, while Eric Trump has started his own Eric Trump Foundation
to benefit St. Jude. Both sons also serve as consultants on their father's hit show, "The
Apprentice."

In a joint statement released by the Trump brothers, they defended their actions and noted
that all of the meat killed in their hunting expedition was donated to local villagers:

"We are both avid outdoorsmen and were brought up hunting and fishing with our
grandfather, who taught us that nothing should ever be taken for granted or wasted. We
have the utmost respect for nature and have always hunted in accordance with local laws
and regulations."

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
2012-03-13 21:40:22 EST

"NewsToBeRead" <NewsToBeRead@USA.Com> wrote in message
> [...]
> with sister Ivanka, both Eric and Donald Jr. serve executive vice presidents of the
> Trump Organization, working directly on real estate deals. Trump Jr. also serves as an
> ambassador to Operation Smile, while Eric Trump has started his own Eric Trump
> Foundation to benefit St. Jude. Both sons also serve as consultants on their father's
> hit show, "The Apprentice."
>

> In a joint statement released by the Trump brothers, they defended their actions and
> noted that all of the meat killed in their hunting expedition was donated to local
> villagers:
>
> "We are both avid outdoorsmen and were brought up hunting and fishing with our
> grandfather, who taught us that nothing should ever be taken for granted or wasted. We
> have the utmost respect for nature and have always hunted in accordance with local laws

HUNTING Elephants that cant even out run human beings ?

And then cutting the ELEPHANT's TAIL as a Souvenir ??

Disgusting fucking White Christian AmeriKKKunts.

Ask this White Christian AmeriKKKunt to fight another human being with
equal weapons and IT wets its PANTIES.......

SmartDemocraticOperative
2012-03-14 12:30:41 EST
Didn't know Trump had [legitimate] sons.

Guess it shows how self-centered he really is, having never, to my
knowledge, mentioned sons.

We DO know he has at least one daughter, Ivanka, with whom he's
rumored to have and have had a CLOSE relationship with ...

Gunner Asch
2012-03-14 15:27:31 EST
On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 09:30:41 -0700 (PDT), SmartDemocraticOperative
<*m@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Didn't know Trump had [legitimate] sons.
>
>Guess it shows how self-centered he really is, having never, to my
>knowledge, mentioned sons.
>
>We DO know he has at least one daughter, Ivanka, with whom he's
>rumored to have and have had a CLOSE relationship with ...

Kinda like the relationship between you and your momma?

Gunner

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.

SmartDemocraticOperative
2012-03-14 18:49:46 EST
On Mar 14, 3:27 pm, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 09:30:41 -0700 (PDT), SmartDemocraticOperative
>
> <perryneh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Didn't know Trump had [legitimate] sons.
>
> >Guess it shows how self-centered he really is, having never, to my
> >knowledge, mentioned sons.
>
> >We DO know he has at least one daughter, Ivanka, with whom he's
> >rumored to have and have had a CLOSE relationship with ...
>
> Kinda like the relationship between you and your momma?
>
> Gunner
>
> --
> "The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
>  capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.
>  It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an
> Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense
> and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have
> such a man for their? president.. Blaming the prince of the
> fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of
> fools that made him their prince".

====================

Nothin' wrong with fuckin' one's mama. After all, inbreeding is what
begot [or begat] you, gunnie.

Gunner Asch
2012-03-17 11:11:14 EST
On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 15:49:46 -0700 (PDT), SmartDemocraticOperative
<*m@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 14, 3:27 pm, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 09:30:41 -0700 (PDT), SmartDemocraticOperative
>>
>> <perryneh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> >Didn't know Trump had [legitimate] sons.
>>
>> >Guess it shows how self-centered he really is, having never, to my
>> >knowledge, mentioned sons.
>>
>> >We DO know he has at least one daughter, Ivanka, with whom he's
>> >rumored to have and have had a CLOSE relationship with ...
>>
>> Kinda like the relationship between you and your momma?
>>
>> Gunner
>>
>> --
>> "The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
>>  capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.
>>  It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an
>> Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense
>> and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have
>> such a man for their? president.. Blaming the prince of the
>> fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of
>> fools that made him their prince".

>Nothin' wrong with fuckin' one's mama. After all, inbreeding is what
>begot [or begat] you, gunnie.

Oddly enough...my mother and father were very very far apart in
nationality and culture. My family tree looks very much like a jungle.

Yours on the other hand..appears to be a bamboo.

Gunner