Activism Discussion: Unhinged Liberal Teacher (who Looks Like Obama And Trayvon) Gets Free Speech Issues Wrong

Unhinged Liberal Teacher (who Looks Like Obama And Trayvon) Gets Free Speech Issues Wrong

George Plimpton
2012-05-21 16:42:30 EST
http://jonathanturley.org/2012/05/21/video-shows-north-carolina-teacher-screaming-at-student-that-he-can-be-arrested-for-criticizing-obama/#more-49221

The stupid cow had completely lost control of her classroom. Then

After the student notes that Obama admitted to bullying a girl,
the teacher screams “Do you realize that people were arrested for
saying things bad about Bush?” She tells the student and the class
that “you are not supposed to slander the president.” The student
correctly states that you can only be arrested for threatening the
president, but the teacher will hear none of it. She insists that
it is ok to call Romney a bully but not Obama because the former
is running for president while the latter is president.
Accordingly, under the teacher’s rather mutated view of civics and
constitutional law, “there is no comparison.”

The teacher sounds increasingly unhinged and screams that the men
are not “equal” and adds “Let me tell you something … you will not
disrespect the president of the United States in this classroom.”

This is typical for public schools. And I don't want fucktard
Hawwke-Ptooey giving me any bullshit about conservative school districts
in the south - this was in North Carolina.

George Plimpton
2012-05-21 19:45:00 EST
On 5/21/2012 6:35 PM, Oglethorpe wrote:
> "George Plimpton"<george@si.not> wrote in message
>> http://jonathanturley.org/2012/05/21/video-shows-north-carolina-teacher-screaming-at-student-that-he-can-be-arrested-for-criticizing-obama/#more-49221
>>

>> The stupid cow had completely lost control of her classroom. Then
>>
>> After the student notes that Obama admitted to bullying a girl,
>> the teacher screams “Do you realize that people were arrested for
>> saying things bad about Bush?” She tells the student and the class
>> that “you are not supposed to slander the president.” The student
>> correctly states that you can only be arrested for threatening the
>> president, but the teacher will hear none of it. She insists that
>> it is ok to call Romney a bully but not Obama because the former
>> is running for president while the latter is president.
>> Accordingly, under the teacher’s rather mutated view of civics and
>> constitutional law, “there is no comparison.”
>>
>> The teacher sounds increasingly unhinged and screams that the men
>> are not “equal” and adds “Let me tell you something … you will not
>> disrespect the president of the United States in this classroom.”
>>

>> This is typical for public schools. And I don't want fucktard
>> Hawwke-Ptooey giving me any bullshit about conservative school districts
>> in the south - this was in North Carolina.
>
> North Carolina elected John Edwards to the senate.

Kind of tells you all you need to know.

Oglethorpe
2012-05-21 21:35:49 EST

"George Plimpton" <george@si.not> wrote in message
> http://jonathanturley.org/2012/05/21/video-shows-north-carolina-teacher-screaming-at-student-that-he-can-be-arrested-for-criticizing-obama/#more-49221
>

> The stupid cow had completely lost control of her classroom. Then
>
> After the student notes that Obama admitted to bullying a girl,
> the teacher screams \ufffdDo you realize that people were arrested for
> saying things bad about Bush?\ufffd She tells the student and the class
> that \ufffdyou are not supposed to slander the president.\ufffd The student
> correctly states that you can only be arrested for threatening the
> president, but the teacher will hear none of it. She insists that
> it is ok to call Romney a bully but not Obama because the former
> is running for president while the latter is president.
> Accordingly, under the teacher\ufffds rather mutated view of civics and
> constitutional law, \ufffdthere is no comparison.\ufffd
>
> The teacher sounds increasingly unhinged and screams that the men
> are not \ufffdequal\ufffd and adds \ufffdLet me tell you something \ufffd you will not
> disrespect the president of the United States in this classroom.\ufffd
>

> This is typical for public schools. And I don't want fucktard
> Hawwke-Ptooey giving me any bullshit about conservative school districts
> in the south - this was in North Carolina.

North Carolina elected John Edwards to the senate.

John
2012-05-21 22:01:06 EST
George Plimpton wrote:
> http://jonathanturley.org/2012/05/21/video-shows-north-carolina-teacher-screaming-at-student-that-he-can-be-arrested-for-criticizing-obama/#more-49221
>

> The stupid cow had completely lost control of her classroom. Then
>
> After the student notes that Obama admitted to bullying a girl,
> the teacher screams “Do you realize that people were arrested for
> saying things bad about Bush?” She tells the student and the class
> that “you are not supposed to slander the president.” The student
> correctly states that you can only be arrested for threatening the
> president, but the teacher will hear none of it. She insists that
> it is ok to call Romney a bully but not Obama because the former
> is running for president while the latter is president.
> Accordingly, under the teacher’s rather mutated view of civics and
> constitutional law, “there is no comparison.”
>
> The teacher sounds increasingly unhinged and screams that the men
> are not “equal” and adds “Let me tell you something … you will not
> disrespect the president of the United States in this classroom.”
>

> This is typical for public schools. And I don't want fucktard
> Hawwke-Ptooey giving me any bullshit about conservative school districts
> in the south - this was in North Carolina.

The school is "North Rowan High School" and their phone number
704-636-4420. Call them and ask if all their teachers are retarded, I did.

John
2012-05-21 22:10:29 EST
George Plimpton wrote:
> http://jonathanturley.org/2012/05/21/video-shows-north-carolina-teacher-screaming-at-student-that-he-can-be-arrested-for-criticizing-obama/#more-49221
>

> The stupid cow had completely lost control of her classroom. Then
>
> After the student notes that Obama admitted to bullying a girl,
> the teacher screams “Do you realize that people were arrested for
> saying things bad about Bush?” She tells the student and the class
> that “you are not supposed to slander the president.” The student
> correctly states that you can only be arrested for threatening the
> president, but the teacher will hear none of it. She insists that
> it is ok to call Romney a bully but not Obama because the former
> is running for president while the latter is president.
> Accordingly, under the teacher’s rather mutated view of civics and
> constitutional law, “there is no comparison.”
>
> The teacher sounds increasingly unhinged and screams that the men
> are not “equal” and adds “Let me tell you something … you will not
> disrespect the president of the United States in this classroom.”
>

> This is typical for public schools. And I don't want fucktard
> Hawwke-Ptooey giving me any bullshit about conservative school districts
> in the south - this was in North Carolina.

The school is North Rowan High School and the phone number is
704-636-4420. Call them and ask if all of their teachers are retarded, I
did.

Wayne
2012-05-21 22:22:07 EST

"George Plimpton" <george@si.not> wrote in message
> http://jonathanturley.org/2012/05/21/video-shows-north-carolina-teacher-screaming-at-student-that-he-can-be-arrested-for-criticizing-obama/#more-49221
>

> The stupid cow had completely lost control of her classroom. Then
>
> After the student notes that Obama admitted to bullying a girl,
> the teacher screams \ufffdDo you realize that people were arrested for
> saying things bad about Bush?\ufffd She tells the student and the class
> that \ufffdyou are not supposed to slander the president.\ufffd The student
> correctly states that you can only be arrested for threatening the
> president, but the teacher will hear none of it. She insists that
> it is ok to call Romney a bully but not Obama because the former
> is running for president while the latter is president.
> Accordingly, under the teacher\ufffds rather mutated view of civics and
> constitutional law, \ufffdthere is no comparison.\ufffd
>
> The teacher sounds increasingly unhinged and screams that the men
> are not \ufffdequal\ufffd and adds \ufffdLet me tell you something \ufffd you will not
> disrespect the president of the United States in this classroom.\ufffd
>

> This is typical for public schools. And I don't want fucktard
> Hawwke-Ptooey giving me any bullshit about conservative school districts
> in the south - this was in North Carolina.

This is definitely one teacher who deserves to lose her job. Left up to me,
I'd lock her sorry ass up for a couple of years.

D*@dudu.org
2012-05-22 07:21:47 EST
On Mon, 21 May 2012 13:42:30 -0700, George Plimpton <george@si.not>
wrote:

>http://jonathanturley.org/2012/05/21/video-shows-north-carolina-teacher-screaming-at-student-that-he-can-be-arrested-for-criticizing-obama/#more-49221
>

>The stupid cow had completely lost control of her classroom. Then
>
> After the student notes that Obama admitted to bullying a girl,
> the teacher screams “Do you realize that people were arrested for
> saying things bad about Bush?” She tells the student and the class
> that “you are not supposed to slander the president.” The student
> correctly states that you can only be arrested for threatening the
> president, but the teacher will hear none of it. She insists that
> it is ok to call Romney a bully but not Obama because the former
> is running for president while the latter is president.
> Accordingly, under the teacher’s rather mutated view of civics and
> constitutional law, “there is no comparison.”
>
> The teacher sounds increasingly unhinged and screams that the men
> are not “equal” and adds “Let me tell you something … you will not
> disrespect the president of the United States in this classroom.”
>

>This is typical for public schools. And I don't want fucktard
>Hawwke-Ptooey giving me any bullshit about conservative school districts
>in the south - this was in North Carolina.

hahahahaha. North Carolina isn't in the south?

George Plimpton
2012-05-22 10:44:51 EST
On 5/22/2012 4:21 AM, deep@dudu.org wrote:
> On Mon, 21 May 2012 13:42:30 -0700, George Plimpton<george@si.not>
> wrote:
>
>> http://jonathanturley.org/2012/05/21/video-shows-north-carolina-teacher-screaming-at-student-that-he-can-be-arrested-for-criticizing-obama/#more-49221
>>

>> The stupid cow had completely lost control of her classroom. Then
>>
>> After the student notes that Obama admitted to bullying a girl,
>> the teacher screams “Do you realize that people were arrested for
>> saying things bad about Bush?” She tells the student and the class
>> that “you are not supposed to slander the president.” The student
>> correctly states that you can only be arrested for threatening the
>> president, but the teacher will hear none of it. She insists that
>> it is ok to call Romney a bully but not Obama because the former
>> is running for president while the latter is president.
>> Accordingly, under the teacher’s rather mutated view of civics and
>> constitutional law, “there is no comparison.”
>>
>> The teacher sounds increasingly unhinged and screams that the men
>> are not “equal” and adds “Let me tell you something … you will not
>> disrespect the president of the United States in this classroom.”
>>

>> This is typical for public schools. And I don't want fucktard
>> Hawwke-Ptooey giving me any bullshit about conservative school districts
>> in the south - this was in North Carolina.
>
> hahahahaha. North Carolina isn't in the south?

It is in the south, you stupid fucking cunt - that's the whole point.
Hawwwwwke-Ptooey says that public schools in the south are dominated by
conservatives. This clip disproves that.

You're too stupid for this. You're simply far too stupid to participate
here in a meaningful way. Get the fuck out.

D*@dudu.org
2012-05-22 11:27:27 EST
On Tue, 22 May 2012 07:44:51 -0700, George Plimpton <george@si.not>
wrote:

>On 5/22/2012 4:21 AM, deep@dudu.org wrote:
>> On Mon, 21 May 2012 13:42:30 -0700, George Plimpton<george@si.not>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> http://jonathanturley.org/2012/05/21/video-shows-north-carolina-teacher-screaming-at-student-that-he-can-be-arrested-for-criticizing-obama/#more-49221
>>>

>>> The stupid cow had completely lost control of her classroom. Then
>>>
>>> After the student notes that Obama admitted to bullying a girl,
>>> the teacher screams “Do you realize that people were arrested for
>>> saying things bad about Bush?” She tells the student and the class
>>> that “you are not supposed to slander the president.” The student
>>> correctly states that you can only be arrested for threatening the
>>> president, but the teacher will hear none of it. She insists that
>>> it is ok to call Romney a bully but not Obama because the former
>>> is running for president while the latter is president.
>>> Accordingly, under the teacher’s rather mutated view of civics and
>>> constitutional law, “there is no comparison.”
>>>
>>> The teacher sounds increasingly unhinged and screams that the men
>>> are not “equal” and adds “Let me tell you something … you will not
>>> disrespect the president of the United States in this classroom.”
>>>

>>> This is typical for public schools. And I don't want fucktard
>>> Hawwke-Ptooey giving me any bullshit about conservative school districts
>>> in the south - this was in North Carolina.
>>
>> hahahahaha. North Carolina isn't in the south?
>
>It is in the south, you stupid fucking cunt - that's the whole point.
>Hawwwwwke-Ptooey says that public schools in the south are dominated by
>conservatives. This clip disproves that.

Horseshit. This is ONE incident.

>You're too stupid for this. You're simply far too stupid to participate
>here in a meaningful way. Get the fuck out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Says the guy who proves his idiocy every time he posts. The
liberals here have made a fool out of you more times than you can
count.

too funny....

George Plimpton
2012-05-22 11:37:30 EST
On 5/22/2012 8:27 AM, deep@dudu.org wrote:
> On Tue, 22 May 2012 07:44:51 -0700, George Plimpton<george@si.not>
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/22/2012 4:21 AM, deep@dudu.org wrote:

>>> hahahahaha. North Carolina isn't in the south?
>>
>> It is in the south, you stupid fucking cunt - that's the whole point.
>> Hawwwwwke-Ptooey says that public schools in the south are dominated by
>> conservatives. This clip disproves that.
>
> Horseshit. This is ONE incident.

Public school districts, especially in urban centers like Durham and
Raleigh and Charlotte, are in the iron grip of statist leftists.

>> You're too stupid for this. You're simply far too stupid to participate
>> here in a meaningful way. Get the fuck out.
>
> HAHAHAHAHAHAAA

You prove the point.