Activism Discussion: Will There Ever Be A Cure For TMT's Hoplophobia? Would Lead Injections Help?

Will There Ever Be A Cure For TMT's Hoplophobia? Would Lead Injections Help?
Posts: 14

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Hopalong Cassidy
2012-06-17 01:20:09 EST
He seems so anxious and fearful of an armed citizenry. One
would think he has ulterior motives for being such a diaper
peeing wuss.




Stormin Mormon
2012-06-17 07:47:15 EST
Most socialists are uncurable.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Hopalong Cassidy" <emailus@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
news:02S1HKY541077.5556597222@reece.net.au...
He seems so anxious and fearful of an armed citizenry. One
would think he has ulterior motives for being such a diaper
peeing wuss.






Stormin Mormon
2012-06-17 07:48:34 EST
Socialists operate on anger. "Those ## rich people didn't pay thier fair
share!" and no ammount of logic or reasoning will have any affect on them.
No usenet post will "get to" him. Or, her, or it, as the case may be.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Hopalong Cassidy" <emailus@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
news:02S1HKY541077.5556597222@reece.net.au...
He seems so anxious and fearful of an armed citizenry. One
would think he has ulterior motives for being such a diaper
peeing wuss.






Jim Wilkins
2012-06-17 08:09:49 EST

"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61***spamblock@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:ZwjDr.55104$F%2.21577@news.usenetserver.com...
> Most socialists are uncurable.
>
> Christopher A. Young

The cure for paranoia is psychiatric, not political.




Tom Gardner
2012-06-17 15:07:39 EST
On 6/17/2012 1:20 AM, Hopalong Cassidy wrote:
> He seems so anxious and fearful of an armed citizenry. One
> would think he has ulterior motives for being such a diaper
> peeing wuss.
>
>
>


America can't change it's form of governance until the public is
disarmed. What does that say about the leftist position?

Gunner Asch
2012-06-17 15:56:59 EST
On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 15:07:39 -0400, Tom Gardner <Mars@Tacks> wrote:

>On 6/17/2012 1:20 AM, Hopalong Cassidy wrote:
>> He seems so anxious and fearful of an armed citizenry. One
>> would think he has ulterior motives for being such a diaper
>> peeing wuss.
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>America can't change it's form of governance until the public is
>disarmed. What does that say about the leftist position?

It means the leftists are going to die.

<VBG>

Gunner

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.
It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an
Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense
and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have
such a man for their? president.. Blaming the prince of the
fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of
fools that made him their prince".

Ed Huntress
2012-06-17 18:24:03 EST
On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 15:07:39 -0400, Tom Gardner <Mars@Tacks> wrote:

>On 6/17/2012 1:20 AM, Hopalong Cassidy wrote:
>> He seems so anxious and fearful of an armed citizenry. One
>> would think he has ulterior motives for being such a diaper
>> peeing wuss.
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>America can't change it's form of governance until the public is
>disarmed. What does that say about the leftist position?

One thing is says is that the Great Cull won't work. Not that it ever
would, but the idea of all those rightard freaks imprisoned for
treason really warms one's heart on a cold night.

--
Ed Huntress

Pyotr Filipivich
2012-06-17 18:39:10 EST
"Jim Wilkins" <muratlanne@gmail.com> on Sun, 17 Jun 2012 08:09:49
-0400 typed in misc.survivalism the following:
>
>"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61***spamblock@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>news:ZwjDr.55104$F%2.21577@news.usenetserver.com...
>> Most socialists are uncurable.
>>
>> Christopher A. Young
>
>The cure for paranoia is psychiatric, not political.

Paranoia is the _delusion_ that They are out to get you.

Actually, They are. But you're delusional if you think They are
all working together to specifically "get" you.


>
>
--
pyotr filipivich
Next month's Panel: Graft - Boon or blessing?

Gunner Asch
2012-06-17 22:03:55 EST
On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 15:39:10 -0700, pyotr filipivich
<*p@mindspring.com> wrote:

>"Jim Wilkins" <muratlanne@gmail.com> on Sun, 17 Jun 2012 08:09:49
>-0400 typed in misc.survivalism the following:
>>
>>"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61***spamblock@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>news:ZwjDr.55104$F%2.21577@news.usenetserver.com...
>>> Most socialists are uncurable.
>>>
>>> Christopher A. Young
>>
>>The cure for paranoia is psychiatric, not political.
>
> Paranoia is the _delusion_ that They are out to get you.
>
> Actually, They are. But you're delusional if you think They are
>all working together to specifically "get" you.

Unless you are Obama....

Then you are a realist....

>
>
>>
>>

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.
It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an
Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense
and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have
such a man for their? president.. Blaming the prince of the
fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of
fools that made him their prince".

Pyotr Filipivich
2012-06-17 23:19:24 EST
Let the Record show that Gunner Asch <gunnerasch@gmail.com> on or
about Sun, 17 Jun 2012 19:03:55 -0700 did write, type or otherwise
cause to appear in talk.politics.guns the following:
>On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 15:39:10 -0700, pyotr filipivich
><phamp@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>>"Jim Wilkins" <muratlanne@gmail.com> on Sun, 17 Jun 2012 08:09:49
>>-0400 typed in misc.survivalism the following:
>>>
>>>"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61***spamblock@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>news:ZwjDr.55104$F%2.21577@news.usenetserver.com...
>>>> Most socialists are uncurable.
>>>>
>>>> Christopher A. Young
>>>
>>>The cure for paranoia is psychiatric, not political.
>>
>> Paranoia is the _delusion_ that They are out to get you.
>>
>> Actually, They are. But you're delusional if you think They are
>>all working together to specifically "get" you.
>
>Unless you are Obama....
>
>Then you are a realist....

In which case, Obama is not delusional, and _not_ paranoid. We
really are out to get him. (And his little dog Toto too!)

--
pyotr filipivich
Next Month's Panel: Suicide - getting it right the first time.
Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2021 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron