Activism Discussion: Zimmerman's Common Law Wife

Zimmerman's Common Law Wife
Posts: 320

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Next  (First | Last)

Waldo Tunnel
2012-06-19 02:51:58 EST
Have you seen her picture? The only difference between her and a pig
is that a pig doesn't have zits.

Keep sending those pathological liars money jj, Scout, Sandboy. You
dumbfucks deserve to get fleeced.

Brad Herschel
2012-06-19 07:29:56 EST
I am happy that the cretinistic groid Trayvon is dead. Sorry that
Zimmerman has
troubles. Deserves a medal.

D*@dudu.org
2012-06-19 08:59:20 EST
On Mon, 18 Jun 2012 23:51:58 -0700 (PDT), Waldo Tunnel
<*l@gmail.com> wrote:

>Have you seen her picture? The only difference between her and a pig
>is that a pig doesn't have zits.
>
>Keep sending those pathological liars money jj, Scout, Sandboy. You
>dumbfucks deserve to get fleeced.

Everybody should go on Zimmerman's site and donate 1 cent. The 30
cents Paypal fee will fuck him good.

D*@dudu.org
2012-06-19 09:14:04 EST
On Tue, 19 Jun 2012 04:29:56 -0700 (PDT), brad herschel
<*l@gmail.com> wrote:

>I am happy that the cretinistic groid Trayvon is dead. Sorry that
>Zimmerman has
>troubles. Deserves a medal.

He deserves life in prison.

George Plimpton
2012-06-19 10:50:33 EST
On 6/18/2012 11:51 PM, Waldo Tunnel wrote:
> Have you seen her picture?

Exactly how does that change the fact that Martin started the
confrontation, when he could have easily avoided Mr. Zimmerman and would
then still be alive today (unless he had made another fatal mistake
since then?)

George Plimpton
2012-06-19 10:53:36 EST
On 6/19/2012 5:59 AM, deep@dudu.org wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jun 2012 23:51:58 -0700 (PDT), Waldo Tunnel
> <waldotunnel@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Have you seen her picture? The only difference between her and a pig
>> is that a pig doesn't have zits.
>>
>> Keep sending those pathological liars money jj, Scout, Sandboy. You
>> dumbfucks deserve to get fleeced.
>
> Everybody should go on Zimmerman's site and donate 1 cent. The 30
> cents Paypal fee will fuck him good.

Given your thinking, the networks you work on are completely unstable
and open to hacking. PayPal deducts its fee from the transaction, you
fucking clown. If you donate a cent and I donate $1.00, they're not
going to deduct an additional 29 cents from my donation.

You are stupid beyond description. Someone needs to kick your whiny
flabby doughy ass.

D*@dudu.org
2012-06-19 11:36:17 EST
On Tue, 19 Jun 2012 07:53:36 -0700, George Plimpton <george@si.not>
wrote:

>On 6/19/2012 5:59 AM, deep@dudu.org wrote:
>> On Mon, 18 Jun 2012 23:51:58 -0700 (PDT), Waldo Tunnel
>> <waldotunnel@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Have you seen her picture? The only difference between her and a pig
>>> is that a pig doesn't have zits.
>>>
>>> Keep sending those pathological liars money jj, Scout, Sandboy. You
>>> dumbfucks deserve to get fleeced.
>>
>> Everybody should go on Zimmerman's site and donate 1 cent. The 30
>> cents Paypal fee will fuck him good.
>
>Given your thinking, the networks you work on are completely unstable
>and open to hacking. PayPal deducts its fee from the transaction, you
>fucking clown. If you donate a cent and I donate $1.00, they're not
>going to deduct an additional 29 cents from my donation.
>
>You are stupid beyond description. Someone needs to kick your whiny
>flabby doughy ass.

It's going to fuck up Zimmerman's Paypal account you dumbass. What do
you think they are going to do when thousands of "donations" suddenly
start appearing one his account? They're going to shut him down,
idiot. Shit, you just need everything explained to you, dont' you?
Why don't you stop trying to pretend you're a big boy, because you
aren't fooling anybody.

George Plimpton
2012-06-19 12:19:51 EST
On 6/19/2012 8:36 AM, deep@dudu.org wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Jun 2012 07:53:36 -0700, George Plimpton <george@si.not>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/19/2012 5:59 AM, deep@dudu.org wrote:
>>> On Mon, 18 Jun 2012 23:51:58 -0700 (PDT), Waldo Tunnel
>>> <waldotunnel@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Have you seen her picture? The only difference between her and a pig
>>>> is that a pig doesn't have zits.
>>>>
>>>> Keep sending those pathological liars money jj, Scout, Sandboy. You
>>>> dumbfucks deserve to get fleeced.
>>>
>>> Everybody should go on Zimmerman's site and donate 1 cent. The 30
>>> cents Paypal fee will fuck him good.
>>
>> Given your thinking, the networks you work on are completely unstable
>> and open to hacking. PayPal deducts its fee from the transaction, you
>> fucking clown. If you donate a cent and I donate $1.00, they're not
>> going to deduct an additional 29 cents from my donation.
>>
>> You are stupid beyond description. Someone needs to kick your whiny
>> flabby doughy ass.
>
> It's going to fuck up Zimmerman's Paypal account you dumbass.

It won't, you fucking cuntflaps. You don't know what the fuck you're
talking about. You never do.

Waldo Tunnel
2012-06-19 12:27:40 EST
On Jun 19, 7:50 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 6/18/2012 11:51 PM, Waldo Tunnel wrote:
>
> > Have you seen her picture?
>
> Exactly how does that change the fuck......

First, you need to demonstrate you have some connection with reality
you stupid cocksucker. Second, buttrash, don't post in my threads
anymore. Got it? You've been warned.

Rachel Bolan
2012-06-19 12:48:35 EST


"Waldo Tunnel" wrote in message
news:226cb96a-5faa-476b-85e1-ba054870153f@si8g2000pbc.googlegroups.com...

On Jun 19, 7:50 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 6/18/2012 11:51 PM, Waldo Tunnel wrote:
>
> > Have you seen her picture?
>
> Exactly how does that change the fuck......

First, you need to demonstrate you have some connection with reality
you stupid cocksucker. Second, buttrash, don't post in my threads
anymore. Got it? You've been warned.

<^^^^^

Or what will you do?
Piddle in your pants yet again?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Next  (First | Last)


2021 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron