Activism Discussion: WTC 7 FACTS

WTC 7 FACTS

Freedom Man
2012-06-24 22:01:29 EST
THE FACTS about WTC Building 7:

The building's tenants included:
Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
Department of Defense.
Internal Revenue Service.
Secret Service.
Former mayor Giuliani's emergency bunker.
The Securities and Exchange Commission had stored 3000 to 4000 files in WTC
7, documents related to numerous Wall
Street corruption investigations.

The building was not hit by a plane and suffered only superficial debris
damage. The supporting structural steel columns were
not significantly damaged, if damaged at all.

There were a few fires in the building, possibly arson, as debris would
start fires on or near the top and these were on lower
floors. Historically, steel-framed buildings like WTC 7 DO NOT collapse from
even raging infernos that engulf them. The steel
frame always remains standing.

At 5:20 PM on 9/11, several hours after the suspicious collapses of the twin
towers, WTC 7 suddenly and completely
collapses straight down into its footprint at near free-fall speed, in 6.2
seconds total time. Videos of the collapse show all the
characteristics of a demolition by explosives in which all the supporting
columns are simultaneously destroyed. Such
demolitions take at least several days to set up, and could not have been
done in the few hours between the "surprise attack"
and the collapse. Here we have the SMOKING GUN of the 9/11 INSIDE JOB
conspiracy.

One can theorize that WTC7 was used as a center of operations, and all
evidence of that had to be destroyed.

9/11 - the more you know, the less you can sleep at night!

BDK
2012-06-24 22:29:24 EST
In article <js8gps$vq6$1@dont-email.me>, freespeech@4eva.com says...

> THE FACTS about WTC Building 7:
>
> The building's tenants included:
> Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
> Department of Defense.
> Internal Revenue Service.
> Secret Service.
> Former mayor Giuliani's emergency bunker.
> The Securities and Exchange Commission had stored 3000 to 4000 files in WTC
> 7, documents related to numerous Wall
> Street corruption investigations.
>
> The building was not hit by a plane and suffered only superficial debris
> damage. The supporting structural steel columns were
> not significantly damaged, if damaged at all.
>
> There were a few fires in the building, possibly arson, as debris would
> start fires on or near the top and these were on lower
> floors. Historically, steel-framed buildings like WTC 7 DO NOT collapse from
> even raging infernos that engulf them. The steel
> frame always remains standing.
>
> At 5:20 PM on 9/11, several hours after the suspicious collapses of the twin
> towers, WTC 7 suddenly and completely
> collapses straight down into its footprint at near free-fall speed, in 6.2
> seconds total time. Videos of the collapse show all the
> characteristics of a demolition by explosives in which all the supporting
> columns are simultaneously destroyed. Such
> demolitions take at least several days to set up, and could not have been
> done in the few hours between the "surprise attack"
> and the collapse. Here we have the SMOKING GUN of the 9/11 INSIDE JOB
> conspiracy.
>
> One can theorize that WTC7 was used as a center of operations, and all
> evidence of that had to be destroyed.
>
> 9/11 - the more you know, the less you can sleep at night!

Same ol' Trooferish nonsense. Almost 11 years and you kOOks still
haven't come up with a single bit of proof that your claims are anything
more than the ranting of loons.

--
BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster.

Ernie
2012-06-26 06:46:45 EST
WTC was cheaply constructed.

Freedom Man
2012-06-26 14:05:12 EST
"Ernie" <Ernietoo@webtv.net> wrote in message
> WTC was cheaply constructed.

And cheaply demolished, except for the 3000 innocent Americans killed in the
process.
But do fascist mass-murderers ever care about people?

BDK
2012-06-27 12:06:31 EST
In article <jsctks$3oq$1@dont-email.me>, freespeech@4eva.com says...

> "Ernie" <Ernietoo@webtv.net> wrote in message
> > WTC was cheaply constructed.
>
> And cheaply demolished, except for the 3000 innocent Americans killed in the
> process.
> But do fascist mass-murderers ever care about people?

When do gullible troofers ever care about REAL proof of their claims?

--
BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster.

Joeturn
2012-06-27 12:39:12 EST
On Jun 27, 12:06 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> In article <jsctks$3o...@dont-email.me>, freespe...@4eva.com says...
>

> > "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> > > WTC was cheaply constructed.
>
> > And cheaply demolished, except for the 3000 innocent Americans killed in the
> > process.
> > But do fascist mass-murderers ever care about people?
>
> When do gullible troofers ever care about REAL proof of their claims?
>
> --
> BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster.

The towers were empty,there was noone killed,the movie scene was roped
off.The memorial sites are a sham to collect money$$$$

THERE WERE NO PLANES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJU55FzcM2A

Freedom Man
2012-06-27 13:32:03 EST
"joeturn" <joeturn2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Jun 27, 12:06 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> In article <jsctks$3o...@dont-email.me>, freespe...@4eva.com says...
>
> > "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> > > WTC was cheaply constructed.
>
> > And cheaply demolished, except for the 3000 innocent Americans killed in
> > the
> > process.
> > But do fascist mass-murderers ever care about people?

> When do gullible troofers ever care about REAL proof of their claims?
---
When will childish name-callers learn to read and open-mindedly evaluate the
information presented before going into their childish name-calling tantrum?
---

> BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster.

The towers were empty,there was noone killed,the movie scene was roped
off.The memorial sites are a sham to collect money$$$$

THERE WERE NO PLANES
---
If you say "no planes," I say you have no brains. Chances are you are a
government coverup shill trying to discredit the entire 9/11 truth movement
through such nonsensical claims.

A friend of mine SAW the second plane fly inot the tower. I HEARD the
impact. "Holograms" CANNOT account for this!

Tony Dragon
2012-06-27 14:00:44 EST
On 27/06/2012 17:39, joeturn wrote:
> On Jun 27, 12:06 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
>> In article <jsctks$3o...@dont-email.me>, freespe...@4eva.com says...
>>

>>> "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote in message
>>
>>> And cheaply demolished, except for the 3000 innocent Americans killed in the
>>> process.
>>> But do fascist mass-murderers ever care about people?
>>
>> When do gullible troofers ever care about REAL proof of their claims?
>>
>> --
>> BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster.
>
> The towers were empty,there was noone killed,the movie scene was roped
> off.The memorial sites are a sham to collect money$$$$
>
> THERE WERE NO PLANES
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJU55FzcM2A

Glad to see you are still posting about the WTC.

Here are the questions you were asked some weeks ago, but did not answer.

Asbestos soaked with Shellac to separate (I presume that's what you
mean) the different materials.

What were the different materials?

What was the purpose of these materials?

The effect of salt moist air.

Concrete flooring corrosion.

Reduced life span of the buildings.

When were the buildings condemned.

Who condemned them.

When were they evacuated.

Who organized the evacuation.

Who witnessed the evacuation.

Why were companies reported to be in occupation of the buildings if they
were empty.

What were the Pentagon links.

What is the 'intelligence' link to the buildings.

Who were these auditors?

What/who they were auditing?

What is the missing dollars from?

Why would the buildings being destroyed have any connection with the
missing cash?

Why is there no back up information of the missing cash?

What records were destroyed in WTC 7?

Why were there no back up records?

What has the VN war got to do with opium?

How many tons/tonnes/lbs/Kgs of thermite/thermate was required to do
what you say?
Where was it placed in the buildings?
When was it placed there?
How was it placed there?
Who placed it there?
Are there any reports of any of the above?

Please answer in your own words, but add credible links that back up
your answers.

George152
2012-06-27 16:25:17 EST
joeturn wrote:
> On Jun 27, 12:06 pm, BDK<Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
>> In article<jsctks$3o...@dont-email.me>, freespe...@4eva.com says...
>>

>>> "Ernie"<Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote in message
>>
>>> And cheaply demolished, except for the 3000 innocent Americans killed in the
>>> process.
>>> But do fascist mass-murderers ever care about people?
>>
>> When do gullible troofers ever care about REAL proof of their claims?
>>
>> --
>> BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster.
>
> The towers were empty,there was noone killed,the movie scene was roped
> off.The memorial sites are a sham to collect money$$$$
>
> THERE WERE NO PLANES
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJU55FzcM2A

Look, we already know that you are mentally challenged so there's no
need to keep reminding us .

George152
2012-06-27 16:27:12 EST
Freedom Man wrote:

> A friend of mine SAW the second plane fly inot the tower. I HEARD the
> impact. "Holograms" CANNOT account for this!

Every-one round the world saw the second aircraft impact...
slowjoe wants to be noticed and doesn't care how stupid he has to look
to achieve that