Activism Discussion: "I Intend To Close Guantanamo, And I Will Follow Through On That" -- A Promise By Obozo On CBS 60 Minutes On November 16, 2008 -- January 3, 2013: Gitmo Is Still Open And Going Strong

"I Intend To Close Guantanamo, And I Will Follow Through On That" -- A Promise By Obozo On CBS 60 Minutes On November 16, 2008 -- January 3, 2013: Gitmo Is Still Open And Going Strong

Johnny Asia
2013-01-03 07:51:04 EST
"I intend to close Guantanamo, and I will follow through on that" A
promise by Obozo on CBS 60 Minutes on November 16, 2008.
January 3, 2013: Gitmo Is Still Open And Going Strong
Hey, Wingers! Remember This?
Closure Of Guantanamo Detention Facilities -
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_office/ClosureOfGuantanamoDetentionFacilities/

+

Pucker your butt for the Apocalypse!

Johnny Asia, Asshole from the Future

http://johnnyasia.com/

Freedom Man
2013-01-03 13:35:47 EST
"Johnny Asia" <johnnyasia2013@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Johnny Asia, Asshole - -

And he proves it every day by reposting this same crap over and over!

AlleyCat
2013-01-03 17:16:50 EST
On Thu, 3 Jan 2013 13:35:47 -0500, In article <kc4k09$7fe$1@dont-
email.me>, freespeech@4eva.com says...

> "Johnny Asia" <johnnyasia2013@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>

> And he proves it every day by reposting this same crap over and over!

Ever hear of a filter? That you notice, is exactly what he's after...
dummies.

--
Check for Children Redirecting Newsgroups

Freedom Man
2013-01-04 13:29:52 EST
"AlleyCat" <alley@aohell.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 3 Jan 2013 13:35:47 -0500, In article <kc4k09$7fe$1@dont-
> email.me>, freespeech@4eva.com says...
>>
>> "Johnny Asia" <johnnyasia2013@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>

>> And he proves it every day by reposting this same crap over and over!
>
> Ever hear of a filter? That you notice, is exactly what he's after...

I intend to killfile the jerk should he not stop his compulsive, hateful
posting.

AlleyCat
2013-01-04 14:06:45 EST
On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 13:29:52 -0500, In article <kc772v$r4f$1@dont-
email.me>, freespeech@4eva.com says...

> "AlleyCat" <alley@aohell.com> wrote in message
> > On Thu, 3 Jan 2013 13:35:47 -0500, In article <kc4k09$7fe$1@dont-
> > email.me>, freespeech@4eva.com says...
> >>
> >> "Johnny Asia" <johnnyasia2013@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >>

> >> And he proves it every day by reposting this same crap over and over!
> >
> > Ever hear of a filter? That you notice, is exactly what he's after...
>
> I intend to killfile the jerk should he not stop his compulsive, hateful
> posting.

It's hateful to point out lies that Obama has told? Take a gander at
these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfjF4UAKdrs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40KXIqnpdvo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsU4QM-IjaI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg9m1F8B2_c

Obama has an agenda... to destroy what has taken America to where it was
before... a strong nation with a strong economy. All the other stuff,
are just things he has to make it through, not really coming up with
solutions. Case in point: Afghanistan. We he promises to get our troops
out, he can always say he meant Iraq only. His handlers are crafty
little buggers. He doesn't care about the middle class.. he just wants
to punish "America", and Obamacare and raising taxes is how he's doing
it.

--
Check for Children Redirecting Newsgroups

Freedom Man
2013-01-04 19:36:36 EST
> On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 13:29:52 -0500, In article <kc772v$r4f$1@dont-
> email.me>, freespeech@4eva.com says...
>>
>> "AlleyCat" <alley@aohell.com> wrote in message
>> > On Thu, 3 Jan 2013 13:35:47 -0500, In article <kc4k09$7fe$1@dont-
>> > email.me>, freespeech@4eva.com says...

>> > Ever hear of a filter? That you notice, is exactly what he's after...
>>
>> I intend to killfile the jerk should he not stop his compulsive, hateful
>> posting.
>
> It's hateful to point out lies that Obama has told? Take a gander at
> these:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfjF4UAKdrs
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40KXIqnpdvo
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsU4QM-IjaI
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg9m1F8B2_c
>
> Obama has an agenda... to destroy what has taken America to where it was
> before... a strong nation with a strong economy. All the other stuff,
> are just things he has to make it through, not really coming up with
> solutions. Case in point: Afghanistan. We he promises to get our troops
> out, he can always say he meant Iraq only. His handlers are crafty
> little buggers. He doesn't care about the middle class.. he just wants
> to punish "America", and Obamacare and raising taxes is how he's doing
> it.

Obama is capable of and would do far more in the interests of the typical
American citizen, but he fears meeting the same fate that JFK, RFK, Martin
Luther King Jr., and MANY others did at the hands of right-wing fascists.
Should he step too far out of line they'll simply kill him, and possibly his
family too, and he knows it!

AlleyCat
2013-01-04 20:56:15 EST
On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 19:36:36 -0500, In article <kc7sij$uhq$1@dont-
email.me>, freespeech@4eva.com says...

> Obama is capable of and would do far more in the interests of the typical
> American citizen, but he fears meeting the same fate that JFK, RFK, Martin
> Luther King Jr., and MANY others did at the hands of right-wing fascists.
> Should he step too far out of line they'll simply kill him, and possibly his
> family too, and he knows it!

I'm not so sure he's as capable as he wants to be. There are some things
you just don't do, simply because of there being a majority. The
majority PUT him in office, yet it's always perceived as the minority
accomplishing that goal. True, he got 95% of the black vote, a good part
of the Latino and "other" vote, but the ones that put him over the top
and with the majority of the votes he did get, were whites with an
agenda of their own. Women in particular, liberal white men in general.
The biggest boosts he received, were from selfish white women, THINKING
that abortion on demand and free birth control are more important than
being fiscally responsible and socially conservative. Another voting
block Obama was able to capture, was the greedy white union thug vote.
They think he's pro-union and worker. Obama doesn't give a rat's ass
about those in the private sector... he's looking out for Unions in the
public sector and those in the private aren't aware of it.

I don't think Obama is worried about being assassinated by the right
wing. I don't agree with you on which wing is fascist. The left, these
days, acts far worse in ways that could lend them the title of being
fascists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

I also take issue with exactly who killed the Kennedy's. I believe they
were both the victims of "power grabs". Oswald was also an avowed
leftist.

Read this, but also read the comments at the bottom of the story.

jaybear - 3 years ago

this is sick, embarrassing so-called "journalism" ... it's designed to
do nothing more than stir up the stereotypes and hatred of any who
oppose "the one". What's the next step in the Democrat playbook? gin up
a "Rodney King" incident and burn a couple of cities in the ensuing
riots? Just so you can have pictures of the destruction that the "heated
rhetoric" has sparked? given the lefts penchant to do ANYTHING to ensure
their power I wouldn't be surprised to see that come to fruition right
before the 2010 election.

(more)

--
Check for Children Redirecting Newsgroups

AlleyCat
2013-01-04 21:47:43 EST
On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 19:36:36 -0500, In article <kc7sij$uhq$1@dont-
email.me>, freespeech@4eva.com says...

> Obama is capable of and would do far more in the interests of the
typical
> American citizen, but he fears meeting the same fate that JFK, RFK, Martin
> Luther King Jr., and MANY others did at the hands of right-wing fascists.
> Should he step too far out of line they'll simply kill him, and possibly his
> family too, and he knows it!

I'm not so sure he's as capable as he wants to be. There are some things
you just don't do, simply because of there being a majority. The
majority PUT him in office, yet it's always perceived as the minority
accomplishing that goal. True, he got 95% of the black vote, a good part
of the Latino and "other" vote, but the ones that put him over the top
and with the majority of the votes he did get, were whites with an
agenda of their own. Women in particular, liberal white men in general.
The biggest boosts he received, were from selfish white women, THINKING
that abortion on demand and free birth control are more important than
being fiscally responsible and socially conservative. Another voting
block Obama was able to capture, was the greedy white union thug vote.
They think he's pro-union and worker. Obama doesn't give a rat's ass
about those in the private sector... he's looking out for Unions in the
public sector and those in the private aren't aware of it.

I don't think Obama is worried about being assassinated by the right
wing. I don't agree with you on which wing is fascist. The left, these
days, acts far worse in ways that could lend them the title of being
fascists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

I also take issue with exactly who killed the Kennedy's. I believe they
were both the victims of "power grabs". Oswald was also an avowed
leftist.

Read this, but also read the comments at the bottom of the story.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2009/09/18/a-president-was-killed-the-last-
time-right-wing/154331