Activism Discussion: No WMD ? No WMD ? But...

No WMD ? No WMD ? But...

Anemic Combatant
2005-01-12 19:05:51 EST
M. Powell show all the place where the WMD were with proofs, pictures and
Bush was explaining the case at the United Nations and they were babbling
about WMD each damn day on TV and even Condolence Rice was saying "we must
disarm Saddam Hussein" or "it's time to be tought" and Bush II was thinking
he was W. Churchill.

Did they lie ?
Are they incompetent fools and idiots ?
Did they show forged documents ?

Fire them !

--
Anemic Combatant

Armchair Marechal de Camps.

PLMerite
2005-01-12 19:37:05 EST

"Anemic Combatant" <coterich@megantic.net> wrote in message
> M. Powell show all the place where the WMD were with proofs, pictures
and
> Bush was explaining the case at the United Nations and they were babbling
> about WMD each damn day on TV and even Condolence Rice was saying "we must
> disarm Saddam Hussein" or "it's time to be tought" and Bush II was
thinking
> he was W. Churchill.
>
> Did they lie ?
> Are they incompetent fools and idiots ?
> Did they show forged documents ?

The ragheads moved them to Syria while the French, Germans and Russians were
whoring for Saddam in the U.N.

> Fire them !

Yes! U.S. out of U.N.! U.N. out of U.S. !

> --
> Anemic Combatant
>
> Armchair Marechal de Camps.

Northern Storm
2005-01-12 20:27:39 EST
On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 00:37:05 GMT, "PLMerite"
<*e@smokebombhill.com> wrote:

>"Anemic Combatant" <coterich@megantic.net> wrote in message
>> M. Powell show all the place where the WMD were with proofs, pictures
>and
>> Bush was explaining the case at the United Nations and they were babbling
>> about WMD each damn day on TV and even Condolence Rice was saying "we must
>> disarm Saddam Hussein" or "it's time to be tought" and Bush II was
>thinking
>> he was W. Churchill.
>>
>> Did they lie ?
>> Are they incompetent fools and idiots ?
>> Did they show forged documents ?
>

>The ragheads moved them to Syria while the French, Germans and Russians were
>whoring for Saddam in the U.N.

Liar.

Even bush the lying turd isn't trying to push that story.

Abelincoln
2005-01-12 21:37:29 EST
all of the above!

the incompetent fool and his fool's court are mother fucking liars as
well as incompetent jerks.

and 59 million dumb ass americans voted for these idiots.

oops, there goes your social security.

the incompetent fool strikes again.

Andy Weaks
2005-01-12 22:03:30 EST
PLMerite wrote:

> "Anemic Combatant" <coterich@megantic.net> wrote in message
>
>> M. Powell show all the place where the WMD were with proofs, pictures
>
> and
>
>>Bush was explaining the case at the United Nations and they were babbling
>>about WMD each damn day on TV and even Condolence Rice was saying "we must
>>disarm Saddam Hussein" or "it's time to be tought" and Bush II was
>
> thinking
>
>>he was W. Churchill.
>>
>>Did they lie ?
>>Are they incompetent fools and idiots ?
>>Did they show forged documents ?
>

> The ragheads moved them to Syria while the French, Germans and Russians were
> whoring for Saddam in the U.N.

You can keep saying this as much as you want but it won't ever make it
true. We were duped by a dunce of a president. Get over it.

Epimetheus
2005-01-12 22:21:12 EST

"PLMerite" <stockade@smokebombhill.com> wrote in message

> "Anemic Combatant" <coterich@megantic.net> wrote in message
> > M. Powell show all the place where the WMD were with proofs, pictures
> and
> > Bush was explaining the case at the United Nations and they were babbling
> > about WMD each damn day on TV and even Condolence Rice was saying "we must
> > disarm Saddam Hussein" or "it's time to be tought" and Bush II was
> thinking
> > he was W. Churchill.
> >
> > Did they lie ?
> > Are they incompetent fools and idiots ?
> > Did they show forged documents ?
>

> The ragheads moved them to Syria while the French, Germans and Russians were
> whoring for Saddam in the U.N.

I'm an expert on these things and I'll tell you; The Space Aliens beamed them
up and gave them to the people who live on The Moon. Saddam's pretty crafty.