Activism Discussion: Ugly FACTS About "Dr." Martin Luther King

Ugly FACTS About "Dr." Martin Luther King
Posts: 29

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)

Siegfriedson
2005-01-16 19:28:52 EST
Martin Luther King, Jr.: A True Historical Examination


Why do American schools, governmental officials, and the mass media
continue to promulgate the false characterization of Michael (Martin
Luther) King as some sort of hero or cultural icon, in light of these
unpleasant truths?:

1) King was a Communist sympathizer who had many friends and
associates who were bona fide members of Communist organizations;

2) King plagiarized his doctoral thesis;

3) King engaged in orgies with White women;

4) King's FBI file has been sealed until 2027 to protect his god-like
status as the harbinger of "diversity" and "tolerance".

Get information about the REAL MLK at:

http://www.martinlutherking.org/


The Beast as Saint: Exposing the real Martin Luther King


I've said it before and I'll say it again. 'Martin Luther King, Jr.'
was a sexual degenerate, a liar, a plagiarist, a phony reverend, a
phony Christian, an imposter, a criminal, a Communist functionary, an
enemy of America, a traitor to even his own people, and a willing pawn
in the Jewish establishment's plan to reduce America from a great
White nation to a Third World feeding and breeding zone.

Continued:

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=1739


Jeffrey Salzberg
2005-01-16 21:01:26 EST
In article <ui1mu0pp3rirqvdlcopabmlvktnr38spbg@4ax.com>,
S*n@stormfront.org says...
> Martin Luther King, Jr.: A True Historical Examination
>
>
> Why do American schools, governmental officials, and the mass media
> continue to promulgate the false characterization of Michael (Martin
> Luther) King as some sort of hero or cultural icon, in light of these
> unpleasant truths?:

Because the things you call "truths" are merely lies and calumny forged
by pathetic haters.

Like you.

Hsai Fu
2005-01-17 01:26:44 EST


Siegfriedson wrote:

>
> I've said it before and I'll say it again. 'George Walker Bush''
> is a sexual degenerate, a liar, a plagiarist, a phony reverend, a
> phony Christian, an imposter, a criminal, a Communist functionary, an
> enemy of America, a traitor to even his own people, and a willing pawn
> in the Jewish establishment's plan to reduce America from a great
> White nation to a Third World feeding and breeding zone.
>
> Continued:


John Tibbs
2005-01-19 10:01:34 EST

"Siegfriedson" <Siegfriedson@stormfront.org> wrote in message
news:ui1mu0pp3rirqvdlcopabmlvktnr38spbg@4ax.com...
> Martin Luther King, Jr.: A True Historical Examination
>
>
> Why do American schools, governmental officials, and the mass media
> continue to promulgate the false characterization of Michael (Martin
> Luther) King as some sort of hero or cultural icon, in light of these
> unpleasant truths?:
>
> 1) King was a Communist sympathizer who had many friends and
> associates who were bona fide members of Communist organizations;
>
> 2) King plagiarized his doctoral thesis;
>
> 3) King engaged in orgies with White women;
>
> 4) King's FBI file has been sealed until 2027 to protect his god-like
> status as the harbinger of "diversity" and "tolerance".
>
> Get information about the REAL MLK at:
>
> http://www.martinlutherking.org/
>
>
> The Beast as Saint: Exposing the real Martin Luther King
>
>
> I've said it before and I'll say it again. 'Martin Luther King, Jr.'
> was a sexual degenerate, a liar, a plagiarist, a phony reverend, a
> phony Christian, an imposter, a criminal, a Communist functionary, an
> enemy of America, a traitor to even his own people, and a willing pawn
> in the Jewish establishment's plan to reduce America from a great
> White nation to a Third World feeding and breeding zone.
>
> Continued:
>
> http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=1739

Among us older Southerners that is not news. During King's very violent
'non-violent' reign of terror people who were villified for telling the
truth were suppressed by the news media. Even J. Edgar Hoover was falsely
portrayed as a cross-dressing homosexual when a party photograph appeared
showing him in women's clothing. The photo choose not to show the whole
scene where all were laughing at him. But that would have showed it was a
party scene and the claim would have been nullified by facts. This was done
to Hoover because he had the gall to say truthful things about MLK that the
media didn't want known.
jt
--
............................................................................
...................

If you like uncertainty,
Politics over issues,
Manicures over manliness,
Loud hateful animated oratory,
UN permission to defend,
Withdrawal without winning,
Celebrity worshipping
Dead people voting,
Convicts voting,
Doctor's leaving the practice,
Outsourcing our medicines,
Elitist, Condescending politicians,
Schools that don't teach,
Schools that brainwash kids,
Empty, impossible promises,

Then, Vote Liberal!

If you want security,
Straightforward talk,
Down home values,
Respect for the constitution,

Then Vote Conservative!

I am a
Conservative Independent
www.townhall.com
jt
>



John Tibbs
2005-01-19 10:03:09 EST

"Jeffrey Salzberg" <spammersmustdie@volcanomail.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.1c54e67aeab881d1989e44@news.comcast.giganews.com...
> In article <ui1mu0pp3rirqvdlcopabmlvktnr38spbg@4ax.com>,
> Siegfriedson@stormfront.org says...
> > Martin Luther King, Jr.: A True Historical Examination
> >
> >
> > Why do American schools, governmental officials, and the mass media
> > continue to promulgate the false characterization of Michael (Martin
> > Luther) King as some sort of hero or cultural icon, in light of these
> > unpleasant truths?:
>
> Because the things you call "truths" are merely lies and calumny forged
> by pathetic haters.
>
> Like you.

I see that as a 'hater' yourself, you call others 'haters'. Typical liberal
tactic.
jt
--
............................................................................
...................

If you like uncertainty,
Politics over issues,
Manicures over manliness,
Loud hateful animated oratory,
UN permission to defend,
Withdrawal without winning,
Celebrity worshipping
Dead people voting,
Convicts voting,
Doctor's leaving the practice,
Outsourcing our medicines,
Elitist, Condescending politicians,
Schools that don't teach,
Schools that brainwash kids,
Empty, impossible promises,

Then, Vote Liberal!

If you want security,
Straightforward talk,
Down home values,
Respect for the constitution,

Then Vote Conservative!

I am a
Conservative Independent
www.townhall.com
jt



Jeffrey Salzberg
2005-01-19 10:42:10 EST
In article <NEuHd.305$rp1.87@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
j*s@earthlink.net says...

> > > Why do American schools, governmental officials, and the mass media
> > > continue to promulgate the false characterization of Michael (Martin
> > > Luther) King as some sort of hero or cultural icon, in light of these
> > > unpleasant truths?:
> >
> > Because the things you call "truths" are merely lies and calumny forged
> > by pathetic haters.
> >
> > Like you.
>
> I see that as a 'hater' yourself, you call others 'haters'. Typical liberal
> tactic.

More accurately, it's a typical hater tactic to condemn those of us who
believe in tolerance and diversity as "haters" because we don't believe
that people are inferior merely based on their religion, sexuality, or
ethnicity.

You, for instance, are not inferior because you're white; you're
inferior because you preach hatred and bigotry.

* US *
2005-01-19 10:44:17 EST
"On December 8, 1999, a jury of twelve citizens of Memphis, Shelby County, TN concluded in
Coretta Scott King, Martin Luther King, III, Bernice King, Dexter Scott King and Yolanda
King Vs. Loyd Jowers and Other Unknown Conspirators that Loyd Jowers and governmental
agencies including the City of Memphis, the State of Tennessee, and the federal government
were party to the conspiracy to assassinate Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr."

http://www.creighton.edu/mlk/biography.html

Alan Truelove
2005-01-19 22:46:06 EST

In short, Martin Lucifer Coon was an Uppity nigger, interested only in
Loose shoes, white pussy and a warm place to defecate.
Let's kill another 4 & take the week off.
(Hint: keep this thread going as if this was the real
alan_truelove@hotmail.com -
it really pisses him off)

-----
>> Why do American schools, governmental officials, and the mass media
>> continue to promulgate the false characterization of Michael (Martin
>> Luther) King as some sort of hero or cultural icon, in light of these
>> unpleasant truths?:
>>
>> 1) King was a Communist sympathizer who had many friends and
>> associates who were bona fide members of Communist organizations;
>>
>> 2) King plagiarized his doctoral thesis;
>>
>> 3) King engaged in orgies with White women;
>>
>> 4) King's FBI file has been sealed until 2027 to protect his god-like
>> status as the harbinger of "diversity" and "tolerance".
>>
>> Get information about the REAL MLK at:
>>
>> http://www.martinlutherking.org/

2005-01-21 04:09:33 EST
John Tibbs writes:


> "Siegfriedson" <Siegfriedson@stormfront.org> wrote in message

[Member of Stormfront lambastes Martin Luther King Jr.]


>
> Among us older Southerners that is not news.

Why am I not surprised Jojo is in solidarity with Stormfront?

> During King's very violent
> 'non-violent' reign of terror people who were villified for telling
the
> truth were suppressed by the news media.

Let's see. King brought out white church bombers as in the
Birmingham case in 1964. King brought out the Ku Klux Klan
who murdered whites and blacks registering voters in Mississippi
and Alabama. King brought out lynchings. King brought out
Bull Connor hosing down women.

> Even J. Edgar Hoover was falsely
> portrayed as a cross-dressing homosexual when a party photograph
appeared
> showing him in women's clothing.

Well just because he was an unmarried transvestite and took
his best male friend and constant companion to all-male parties
attended mostly by homosexuals is no reason to jump to
conclusions. Maybe he was going down on them as part of the
job. It's not for you or me to be judgemental.

I wonder if he looked for homosexuals in public restrooms,
where all the pricks hang out, so to speak.
Depending on how you swing, it must be a diffeerent
sort of thrill watching people pee. At least John Edgar
dressed up when he was on the prowl. But
just between you and me, when I'm on the can
in a public place, the last thing I want to see
is the beady eyes of some weirdo dressed up as a
woman staring up into my stall.

Maybe it's just me.

One thing where you're wrong, though. John Edgar was
labeled a homosexual in the 1930s long before Martin Luther
King Jr. arrived on the scene. That's documented in
two biographies of him. Joseph P. Kennedy for instance
called him "a faggot" in the presence of Franklin
Roosevelt. All this more recent talk of his being --
what's the word? a closet gay? --
was pretty old hat by the 1960s when he liked
to instigate public disturbances.

> The photo choose not to show the whole
> scene where all were laughing at him.

Another 150 million would laugh at him too if
it was publicly known he was a cross-dresser who
attended parties for homosexuals. It's a different
era today. We all understand, and whether he
was getting it on with other homosexuls or just
watching is his own affair.

> But that would have showed it was a
> party scene and the claim would have been nullified by facts.

Indeed. Being a transvestite is not the same thing as
being a homosexual. A person may attend a party where
all the guests are homosexuals and dress
masculine and spiffy. Nobody can accuse gays of
not having a good sense of fashion. If I were
inclined to go to a gay party, I'd probably wear
men's clothing, and paste signs on my front and
back saying, "I'm straight and I'm *not* here with
Jojo Tibbs. So don't get any ideas."

> This was done
> to Hoover because he had the gall to say truthful things about MLK
that the
> media didn't want known.

What was done to Hoover? He was drugged and dressed in women's
clothing and kidnapped to gay parties? Repeatedly?!

[...]

> I am a
> Conservative Independent


Well, if you want my opinion, you are weird even for
a card-carrying Bumfuckian. But if by "independent"
you mean there's only one of you, I don't have any
other issues. I still think you should discuss
this stuff with your wife rather than embarrassing
yourself. God knows she's past being surprised by
now.


John Tibbs
2005-01-21 10:09:39 EST

<*i@pacbell.net> wrote in message
news:1106298573.310528.167670@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> John Tibbs writes:
>
>
> > "Siegfriedson" <Siegfriedson@stormfront.org> wrote in message
>
> [Member of Stormfront lambastes Martin Luther King Jr.]
>
>
> >
> > Among us older Southerners that is not news.
>
> Why am I not surprised Jojo is in solidarity with Stormfront?
>
> > During King's very violent
> > 'non-violent' reign of terror people who were villified for telling
> the
> > truth were suppressed by the news media.
>
> Let's see. King brought out white church bombers as in the
> Birmingham case in 1964. King brought out the Ku Klux Klan
> who murdered whites and blacks registering voters in Mississippi
> and Alabama.

Collier is talking about troublemakers sent in for the sole purpose of
causing the people and cops to react to egregious actions not televised
along with the water hoses.

King brought out lynchings.

He certainly caused the animus felt by Southern whites because of the lies
the left-wing media was perpetuating.

King brought out
> Bull Connor hosing down women.

Those women taunted and provoked to the point a saint would have hosed them.
>
> > Even J. Edgar Hoover was falsely
> > portrayed as a cross-dressing homosexual when a party photograph
> appeared
> > showing him in women's clothing.
>
> Well just because he was an unmarried transvestite and took
> his best male friend and constant companion to all-male parties
> attended mostly by homosexuals is no reason to jump to
> conclusions.

No proof whatsoever he was a transvestite other than what was fed to the
likes of Collier.

Maybe he was going down on them as part of the
> job. It's not for you or me to be judgemental.

Then why don't YOU stop judging. I'm just trying to reveal misconceptions
widely believed by people who are too dense to question the media.
>
> I wonder if he looked for homosexuals in public restrooms,
> where all the pricks hang out, so to speak.

Did you hang out there hoping to meet him?

> Depending on how you swing, it must be a diffeerent
> sort of thrill watching people pee. At least John Edgar
> dressed up when he was on the prowl. But
> just between you and me, when I'm on the can
> in a public place, the last thing I want to see
> is the beady eyes of some weirdo dressed up as a
> woman staring up into my stall.

But you seem to like company in your stall.
>
> Maybe it's just me.
>
> One thing where you're wrong, though. John Edgar was
> labeled a homosexual in the 1930s long before Martin Luther
> King Jr. arrived on the scene.

Oh, yes, those thirties where the commies rreally thought they could take
over America starting with the labor unions. Read about them myself from an
objective writer.

That's documented in
> two biographies of him. Joseph P. Kennedy for instance
> called him "a faggot" in the presence of Franklin
> Roosevelt.

J.P. Kennedy the bootlegger? Those mob types called everyone names.

All this more recent talk of his being --
> what's the word? a closet gay? --
> was pretty old hat by the 1960s when he liked
> to instigate public disturbances.

I think it was black leaders like King whose arms were in the air shouting
"NON-VIOLENCE" knowing it would immediately start a riot. Not even the
(CBS, NBC,ITT, AP, etc) Paleys, Sarnoffs, Geneens, etal could show Hoover
inciting riots.
>
> > The photo choose not to show the whole
> > scene where all were laughing at him.
>
> Another 150 million would laugh at him too if
> it was publicly known he was a cross-dresser who
> attended parties for homosexuals. It's a different
> era today.

Yes it is and your side can't get away with it anymore. Thanks, Rush, Neil,
Sean, Glenn, etc.


We all understand, and whether he
> was getting it on with other homosexuls or just
> watching is his own affair.

You understand the left-wing writings only and avoid any truth.
>
> > But that would have showed it was a
> > party scene and the claim would have been nullified by facts.
>
> Indeed. Being a transvestite is not the same thing as
> being a homosexual.

You should know!

A person may attend a party where
> all the guests are homosexuals and dress
> masculine and spiffy. Nobody can accuse gays of
> not having a good sense of fashion.

They really are fops, right?

If I were
> inclined to go to a gay party, I'd probably wear
> men's clothing, and paste signs on my front and
> back saying, "I'm straight and I'm *not* here with
> Jojo Tibbs. So don't get any ideas."

Yeah, and I could wear one saying "I'm really from Mars" and it would likely
be as true.
>
> > This was done
> > to Hoover because he had the gall to say truthful things about MLK
> that the
> > media didn't want known.
>
> What was done to Hoover?

Idiot! Persecution and villification by the liberal press and TV.

He was drugged and dressed in women's
> clothing and kidnapped to gay parties? Repeatedly?!

Why aren't there more pics of him in those situations then? Didn't happen,
that's why!
>
> [...]
>
> > I am a
> > Conservative Independent
>
>
> Well, if you want my opinion, you are weird even for
> a card-carrying Bumfuckian. But if by "independent"
> you mean there's only one of you, I don't have any
> other issues. I still think you should discuss
> this stuff with your wife rather than embarrassing
> yourself. God knows she's past being surprised by
> now.

Oh, just a reminder of what kind of jerk you are, here is one of your
threats:
Joe User wrote:

> >> seziure because of clogged arteries caused by a seditary lifestyle, let
> >> alone run 100 yards as the other team pummels you.
> >>
> >> It's an assinine vehicle for millions of poor excuses for men to let
> >> them keep their delisions of grandure.
> >
> > OK, then why are the 'soccer moms' buying more and more of them? Answer:
> > Because they are a lot safer and more roomy than Yugos!
>
> Because of the Dork factor hippsters gave the minivan, anyone that drives
> a MiniVan(which isn't a bad vehicle if you have kids) is considered
> Anti-Hip.

Let's cut the crap. Tibbs' wife, who teaches remedial arithmetic
to hillbillies who count on their fingers, creamed somebody in their
SUV. (I'm a supplier to her employer, Arkansas Tech, and
my contact there told me this.) Mr. McGoo can't even see the
computer screen let alone drive the SUV around himself. Or
maybe he *was* driving, and they changed places before anybody
could notice.

And ask him what a "seditary" lifestyle is. The guy has pebbles
in his brain. He had a quadruple-whammy bypass several years ago.

You're arguing with a goddamned troll who doesn't know he's
a troll. He only knows he dare not lose an argument to
someone he's gauged as his intellectual superior. His
formal education ended in army intelligence training
by non-com antisemites in the 1950s. His life since then
has been distinguished by incidents like being visited
by the law for beating his grandson black and blue.
This is not an exaggeration. He has a drunk driving
conviction, too.

Tibbs is never going to contribute a constructive post
to r.o.m. Occasionally he reprints a well composed article
by the NRA gun-nutters -- I guess they have a p.o.v. even if
it isn't mine -- but he spams the article for hundreds of
posts to dozens of irrelevant newsgroups. He's everything
that Usenet posting guidelines were designed to prevent.

It is no less than John Tibbs who brought the racialists
into r.o.m in 1997. He wrecked this newsgroup. And if I
ever catch him at a Mensa event on my home turf, I'm going
to kick his face in, even he's in the act of popping a
nitro-glycerin tablet when I see him.

You ought to ignore his posts. I should too. But first,
I think I'll see if I can get his wife fired.

--

>


Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)


2021 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron