Activism Discussion: The Bush Tapes -- What Will Happen?

The Bush Tapes -- What Will Happen?

Dave Simpson
2005-02-21 10:36:10 EST

Secret tapes were a no-no. The scummy Bush-haters may find themselves
bewildered by yet more defense of Dubya and normal American backlash if
the Bush-haters abuse this betrayal of trust.

That is likely to be so even among blue-nose Republicans, and others
who simply understood that Dubya never did admit anything about cocaine
use back in the 2000 election, but evaded the issue.

Zigler
2005-02-21 10:59:15 EST

"Dave Simpson" <david_l_simpson@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Secret tapes were a no-no. The scummy Bush-haters may find themselves
> bewildered by yet more defense of Dubya and normal American backlash if
> the Bush-haters abuse this betrayal of trust.
>
> That is likely to be so even among blue-nose Republicans, and others
> who simply understood that Dubya never did admit anything about cocaine
> use back in the 2000 election, but evaded the issue.

Basically. All of the issues...

Salad
2005-02-21 11:53:38 EST
Dave Simpson wrote:

> Secret tapes were a no-no. The scummy Bush-haters may find themselves
> bewildered by yet more defense of Dubya and normal American backlash if
> the Bush-haters abuse this betrayal of trust.

You'd almost think Linda and Lucille produced the tapes. bush and weed
sitting together comfortably with a tape machine between them reading
lines from the scripts they were given.

> That is likely to be so even among blue-nose Republicans, and others
> who simply understood that Dubya never did admit anything about cocaine
> use back in the 2000 election, but evaded the issue.

OrionCA
2005-02-21 12:10:07 EST
On 21 Feb 2005 07:36:10 -0800, "Dave Simpson"
<david_l_simpson@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Secret tapes were a no-no. The scummy Bush-haters may find themselves
>bewildered by yet more defense of Dubya and normal American backlash if
>the Bush-haters abuse this betrayal of trust.
>
>That is likely to be so even among blue-nose Republicans, and others
>who simply understood that Dubya never did admit anything about cocaine
>use back in the 2000 election, but evaded the issue.

Where in the tapes did GWB admit to using cocaine? Can you point to
that paragraph in one of the transcripts?
--
"It's a cliche that happens to be true: To win support,
candidates and parties have to stand for something.

- Boston Globe, 1/13/05
http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2005/01/13/blurred_messages_from_democrats?mode=PF

Rightard Whitey
2005-02-21 12:12:06 EST
OrionCA wrote:
> On 21 Feb 2005 07:36:10 -0800, "Dave Simpson"
> <david_l_simpson@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>Secret tapes were a no-no. The scummy Bush-haters may find themselves
>>bewildered by yet more defense of Dubya and normal American backlash if
>>the Bush-haters abuse this betrayal of trust.
>>
>>That is likely to be so even among blue-nose Republicans, and others
>>who simply understood that Dubya never did admit anything about cocaine
>>use back in the 2000 election, but evaded the issue.
>

> Where in the tapes did GWB admit to using cocaine? Can you point to
> that paragraph in one of the transcripts?
> --
> "It's a cliche that happens to be true: To win support,
> candidates and parties have to stand for something.
> They cannot be strictly against the opposition. Even
> worse, they cannot be for and against what the other
> side believes in."
>
> - Boston Globe, 1/13/05
> http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2005/01/13/blurred_messages_from_democrats?mode=PF

He mentions both cocaone and LSD in the tapes.

Sid9
2005-02-21 12:27:00 EST
Rightard Whitey wrote:
> OrionCA wrote:
>> On 21 Feb 2005 07:36:10 -0800, "Dave Simpson"
>> <david_l_simpson@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Secret tapes were a no-no. The scummy Bush-haters may find
>>> themselves bewildered by yet more defense of Dubya and normal
>>> American backlash if the Bush-haters abuse this betrayal of trust.
>>>
>>> That is likely to be so even among blue-nose Republicans, and others
>>> who simply understood that Dubya never did admit anything about
>>> cocaine use back in the 2000 election, but evaded the issue.
>>

>> Where in the tapes did GWB admit to using cocaine? Can you point to
>> that paragraph in one of the transcripts?
>> --
>> "It's a cliche that happens to be true: To win support,
>> candidates and parties have to stand for something.
>> They cannot be strictly against the opposition. Even
>> worse, they cannot be for and against what the other
>> side believes in."
>>
>> - Boston Globe, 1/13/05
>> http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2005/01/13/blurred_messages_from_democrats?mode=PF
>>
> He mentions both cocaone and LSD in the tapes.

These tapes are a defense and apologia for Bush,Jr.
When were they made...or are they as fake as Bush,Jr himself

John Brown
2005-02-21 12:40:35 EST
On 21 Feb 2005 07:36:10 -0800, "Dave Simpson" <david_l_simpson@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Secret tapes were a no-no.

Tell that to John Ashcroft and the drafters of the Homeland Security Act.

John

Lucile Wilson
2005-02-21 13:32:38 EST
Now, why would you think that?

Rightard Whitey
2005-02-21 15:08:00 EST
John Brown wrote:
> On 21 Feb 2005 07:36:10 -0800, "Dave Simpson" <david_l_simpson@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>Secret tapes were a no-no.
>

> Tell that to John Ashcroft and the drafters of the Homeland Security Act.
>

> John

I suspect that this is some sort of an operation that Karl rove put
together. What do the rest of the tapes say? I'll bet they are highly
complimentary of Bush. Perhaps he will even atone for his sins and get
reborn!

Roy Blankenship
2005-02-21 17:53:06 EST

"Lucile Wilson" <mslu123@aol.com> wrote in message
> Now, why would you think that?

Please quote who or what you are responding to.