Activism Discussion: Re: Terri Schiavo Is A Dead Hero Says Jabriol

Re: Terri Schiavo Is A Dead Hero Says Jabriol

CamdenKing
2005-03-20 17:03:37 EST
In article
<*0@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>
J*l@excite.com wrote: I imagine that many Atheist and
evolutionist are against keeping her
alive.
It interferring with natural selection. Survival of the fittest.
Carol the cyberstalker and usenet most infamous abortionist and
rec.ponder heroine, would agree /SNIP bullshit.

- = -

Yoo hoooo Jabriol, this is Lobo from Camden, remember me? I see
you're suffering a kook melt down. BaWaHahahahahahaha....
Hahahahaaaa

BOOOOOOO!

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

J*@excite.com
2005-03-20 20:17:58 EST
Hey look another Jabriol sock!!! run for them hills!!

CamdenKing wrote:
> In article
> <1111345937.460577.207510@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>
> Jabriol@excite.com wrote: I imagine that many Atheist and
> evolutionist are against keeping her
> alive.
> It interferring with natural selection. Survival of the fittest.
> Carol the cyberstalker and usenet most infamous abortionist and
> rec.ponder heroine, would agree /SNIP bullshit.
>
> - = -
>
> Yoo hoooo Jabriol, this is Lobo from Camden, remember me? I see
> you're suffering a kook melt down. BaWaHahahahahahaha....
> Hahahahaaaa
>
> BOOOOOOO!
>

> -=-
> This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

George
2005-03-20 22:23:25 EST

<*l@excite.com> wrote in message
> Hey look another Jabriol sock!!! run for them hills!!

My mother and step-father were very devout catholics, yet, contrary to their
relgion, each had a living will. Neither wanted to subject their families to
this traumatic experience. Their living wills specified that if they were ever
to get into the kind of situation that Terri Schiavo and her family has faced,
when the time came, there were to be no extraordinary measures for either,
including feeding tubes,and I think that they both died with dignity and honor.
It is what they wanted. As hard as it was for all of us, our family respected
those wishes. The moral of this story is that if you don't want your family to
go through what the Schiavio family has endured, you'd better get a living will,
and get it today.

> CamdenKing wrote:
>> In article
>> <1111345937.460577.207510@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>
>> Jabriol@excite.com wrote: I imagine that many Atheist and
>> evolutionist are against keeping her
>> alive.
>> It interferring with natural selection. Survival of the fittest.
>> Carol the cyberstalker and usenet most infamous abortionist and
>> rec.ponder heroine, would agree /SNIP bullshit.
>>
>> - = -
>>
>> Yoo hoooo Jabriol, this is Lobo from Camden, remember me? I see
>> you're suffering a kook melt down. BaWaHahahahahahaha....
>> Hahahahaaaa
>>
>> BOOOOOOO!
>>

>> -=-
>> This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

=?iso-8859-1?B?9L/0?=
2005-03-20 23:12:06 EST

"George" <george@wtfiswrongwithyou.com> wrote in message

> <Jabriol@excite.com> wrote in message
> > Hey look another Jabriol sock!!! run for them hills!!
>
> My mother and step-father were very devout catholics, yet, contrary to
their
> relgion, each had a living will. Neither wanted to subject their families
> this traumatic experience. Their living wills specified that if they were
ever
> to get into the kind of situation that Terri Schiavo and her family has
faced,
> when the time came, there were to be no extraordinary measures for either,
> including feeding tubes,and I think that they both died with dignity and
honor.
> It is what they wanted. As hard as it was for all of us, our family
respected
> those wishes. The moral of this story is that if you don't want your
family to
> go through what the Schiavio family has endured, you'd better get a living
will,
> and get it today.
=============================
This is excellent advice. Also, make sure all your family members know
how you feel and what you want done in such a situation. This woman has no
quality of life laying in a bed for all these years. It's very sad. One
wonders why her parents, so against her death, never brought her home. She
doesn't need any special care other than a feeding tube to stay alive.
--
CR.........
Creation "Science" Debunked:

CamdenKing
2005-03-20 23:53:21 EST

<*l@excite.com> wrote in message
> Hey look another Jabriol sock!!! run for them hills!!

- = -

Yoo hoooo Jabriol, this is Lobo from Camden, remember me?
They're all your sock puppets and your fake anonymous remailed
messages. You think we don't know that? Haha!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see you're suffering a total kook melt down. Hahahahaaaa

BOOOOOOO!

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

George
2005-03-22 04:09:50 EST

"\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd" <oo@oo.net> wrote in message

> "George" <george@wtfiswrongwithyou.com> wrote in message
>>
>> <Jabriol@excite.com> wrote in message
>> > Hey look another Jabriol sock!!! run for them hills!!
>>
>> My mother and step-father were very devout catholics, yet, contrary to
> their
>> relgion, each had a living will. Neither wanted to subject their families
>> this traumatic experience. Their living wills specified that if they were
> ever
>> to get into the kind of situation that Terri Schiavo and her family has
> faced,
>> when the time came, there were to be no extraordinary measures for either,
>> including feeding tubes,and I think that they both died with dignity and
> honor.
>> It is what they wanted. As hard as it was for all of us, our family
> respected
>> those wishes. The moral of this story is that if you don't want your
> family to
>> go through what the Schiavio family has endured, you'd better get a living
> will,
>> and get it today.
> =============================
> This is excellent advice. Also, make sure all your family members know
> how you feel and what you want done in such a situation. This woman has no
> quality of life laying in a bed for all these years. It's very sad. One
> wonders why her parents, so against her death, never brought her home. She
> doesn't need any special care other than a feeding tube to stay alive.
> --
> "There are no loose threads in the web of life"
> Creation "Science" Debunked:
> http://www.geocities.com/lflank
> DebunkCreation Email list:

The best way to deal with a living will is to file it with your family doctor
and the hospital where you normal go for medical attention. That way, they
already know what your wishes are should you already be totally incompacitated
when you arrive.