Activism Discussion: Let Heteros Die From Calamities

Let Heteros Die From Calamities

Wonko The Sane
2005-04-03 11:57:40 EST

"Maria" <Maria@hetero.crimes.com> wrote in message

> African and islamic countries are homophobic. So when AIDS, earthquakes,
> wars and other calamities strike them, don't help them.
When an epidemic is underway, you take measures to avoid the plague.
Rememeber the stories of 60's and 70's Heteros who went to disco
and sleep with different partner every night? The ones who are still
alive stopped doing that. Now the young ones are doing it again,
and guess what.. they get HIV! Maybe the queers can learn something
from that, who knows.

Maria
2005-04-03 16:27:52 EST

African and islamic countries are homophobic. So when AIDS, earthquakes,
wars and other calamities strike them, don't help them. Let them die. Let
heteros die because by helping them, you will help your enemies and your
oppressors to oppress you more. You will save your oppressors and give them
the chance to attack and oppress you more and again. Therefore don't help
them. Let heteros die.

More than 90% of AIDS cases in the world are heterosexual ones. Let heteros
die of AIDS. Let AIDS remove those hetero viruses and hetero pests. AIDS,
earthquakes and other calamities are the anti-viruses to eliminate and
reduce the heterosexual viruses and heterosexual pests. Let those hetero
fornicators get destroyed. They would otherwise spread their filth in the
world.

Let women chain heterosexual men, lead them like animals, whip them and
strike them with their needle heel shoes. Let women urinate and defecate on
heterosexual men. They will like it because it is in the nature of
heterosexual men to live under women's cunts. For women's cunts they will be
on their knees and crawl like an animal.

Countries and States that oppress gays are terrorist states. They should be
attacked like Afghanistan and Irak. They have no right to exist in a modern
civilized world. The Vatican, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Zimbabwe, Namibia,
Nigeria, Malaysia, etc are terrorist states. They deserve the treatment
reserved for terrorist states.

Hetero pervert, you are rotting the world. All hetero bandits, hetero
terrorists and hetero fornicators should be nuked. The world will be better
without those hetero shit and hetero pests.

Mohmmad Kaffir
2005-04-03 21:06:26 EST

"Maria" <Maria@hetero.crimes.com> wrote in message

<snip>

> More than 90% of AIDS cases in the world are heterosexual ones.

Of course you are a troll. However, this is just the opposite. More than 90%
of the AIDS patients are gays.

<snip the rest of the bullshit>

Lee
2005-04-04 04:50:55 EST

"Mohmmad Kaffir" <mk@tk.com> wrote in message

> "Maria" <Maria@hetero.crimes.com> wrote in message
> >
> <snip>
> >
> > More than 90% of AIDS cases in the world are heterosexual ones.
>
> Of course you are a troll. However, this is just the opposite. More than
90%
> of the AIDS patients are gays.

Muslims, of course are still in the cupboard !!!!!....

Wm James
2005-04-05 00:35:03 EST
On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 01:06:26 GMT, "Mohmmad Kaffir" <mk@tk.com> wrote:

>"Maria" <Maria@hetero.crimes.com> wrote in message
>>
><snip>
>>
>> More than 90% of AIDS cases in the world are heterosexual ones.
>
>Of course you are a troll. However, this is just the opposite. More than 90%
>of the AIDS patients are gays.

I don't think they are very gay at all, they are unhappy having lost a
gamble. They are homosexuals.

William R. James

Maria
2005-04-06 11:15:37 EST

"Mohmmad Kaffir" <mk@tk.com> wrote in message

> "Maria" <Maria@hetero.crimes.com> wrote in message
> >
> <snip>
> >
> > More than 90% of AIDS cases in the world are heterosexual ones.
>
> Of course you are a troll. However, this is just the opposite. More than
90%
> of the AIDS patients are gays.
>

> <snip the rest of the bullshit>

Either you are a moron or you are deliberately falsifying the facts. AIDS
statistics for the world show that more than 90% of AIDS patients are
heterosexual. But like most muslims you are a liar.

Mohmmad Kaffir
2005-04-07 00:25:09 EST

> "Mohmmad Kaffir" <mk@tk.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Maria" <Maria@hetero.crimes.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> <snip>
>> >
>> > More than 90% of AIDS cases in the world are heterosexual ones.
>>
>> Of course you are a troll. However, this is just the opposite. More than
> 90%
>> of the AIDS patients are gays.
>>

>> <snip the rest of the bullshit>
>>

> Either you are a moron or you are deliberately falsifying the facts. AIDS
> statistics for the world show that more than 90% of AIDS patients are
> heterosexual. But like most muslims you are a liar.

Ok, lets have some fun.
Substantiate your claim.

Wm James
2005-04-07 10:11:03 EST
On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 04:25:09 GMT, "Mohmmad Kaffir" <mk@tk.com> wrote:

>"Maria" <Maria@hetero.crimes.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Mohmmad Kaffir" <mk@tk.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Maria" <Maria@hetero.crimes.com> wrote in message
>>> >
>>> <snip>

>>> Of course you are a troll. However, this is just the opposite. More than
>> 90%
>>> of the AIDS patients are gays.
>>>

>>> <snip the rest of the bullshit>
>>>

>> Either you are a moron or you are deliberately falsifying the facts. AIDS
>> statistics for the world show that more than 90% of AIDS patients are
>> heterosexual. But like most muslims you are a liar.
>>

>Ok, lets have some fun.
>Substantiate your claim.

I don't know about his claim, but in the US it's primarily a
homosexual disease, and virtually all of those who got it via sex are
either homosexual or are females who got it from male partners who got
it almost exclusively via homosexual activity. The rest are drugies
who shared needles and make up a pretty small percentage of the total.
AIDS is pretty trivial to avoid. Don't let guys svove things into your
rectum, don't share needles with freaks, and don't have sex with those
who do either of them, and your risk of HIV is pretty much zero.

Outside the US is another issue. We can trust the US CDC figures for
inside the US. Same form some other countries. But what you hear
parroted about in attempt to paint the disease in politicaly correct
terms and gain more tax dollars is africa where the figures are can't
be trusted at all. There are too many scam peddlers running the
operations and the countries and the tribes all looking for money and
are perfectly willing to inflate numbers and claim anyting for another
dollar.

Perhaps the virus knows where it is and acts different over there, and
even changed it's characteristics entirely when the cameras are
running, but somehow I doubt it.

William R. James