Activism Discussion: Greatest Pope In History

Greatest Pope In History

Wm James
2005-04-04 19:22:04 EST
All the are are talking about the deceased pope, comparing him to
other popes, asking which was the greatest. Personally, I think they
have all missed the greatest pope of all. That would be Pope Il. The
parallels with Jesus are pretty remarkable when you think about it.

- Jesus told his followers to be fishers of men, Pope Il gave us the
Pocket Fisherman.

- Jesus said said to feel the hungry, Pope Il gave us the Bargin Food
Dehydrator and Rotisseries to make that task easier.

- Jesus told his followers to ease people's suffering, Pope Il gave us
Four EASY Payments of only $29.95!

William R. James

Mike Painter
2005-04-04 21:10:59 EST
Wm James wrote:
> All the are are talking about the deceased pope, comparing him to
> other popes, asking which was the greatest. Personally, I think they
> have all missed the greatest pope of all. That would be Pope Il. The
> parallels with Jesus are pretty remarkable when you think about it.
>
> - Jesus told his followers to be fishers of men, Pope Il gave us the
> Pocket Fisherman.
>
> - Jesus said said to feel the hungry, Pope Il gave us the Bargin Food
> Dehydrator and Rotisseries to make that task easier.
>
> - Jesus told his followers to ease people's suffering, Pope Il gave us
> Four EASY Payments of only $29.95!
>
> William R. James

And when you spray paint your head so it looks like you have hair you have
to turn the other cheek.

Frank J Warner
2005-04-04 22:51:02 EST
In article <mti351l57okhhj76pa3fi4iupp1anld51n@4ax.com>, Wm James
<*e@spamreaper.org> wrote:

> All the are are talking about the deceased pope, comparing him to
> other popes, asking which was the greatest. Personally, I think they
> have all missed the greatest pope of all. That would be Pope Il. The
> parallels with Jesus are pretty remarkable when you think about it.
>
> - Jesus told his followers to be fishers of men, Pope Il gave us the
> Pocket Fisherman.
>
> - Jesus said said to feel the hungry, Pope Il gave us the Bargin Food
> Dehydrator and Rotisseries to make that task easier.
>
> - Jesus told his followers to ease people's suffering, Pope Il gave us
> Four EASY Payments of only $29.95!
>
> William R. James

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

And, of course, he gave us those incredible perpetually sharp Ginsu
knives to slice the loaves and the fishes, too!!! Which I am STILL
trying to duplicate!

-Frank

--
Here's some of my work:
http://www.franksknives.com

Wm James
2005-04-04 23:15:06 EST
On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 01:10:59 GMT, "Mike Painter"
<*r@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>Wm James wrote:
>> All the are are talking about the deceased pope, comparing him to
>> other popes, asking which was the greatest. Personally, I think they
>> have all missed the greatest pope of all. That would be Pope Il. The
>> parallels with Jesus are pretty remarkable when you think about it.
>>
>> - Jesus told his followers to be fishers of men, Pope Il gave us the
>> Pocket Fisherman.
>>
>> - Jesus said said to feel the hungry, Pope Il gave us the Bargin Food
>> Dehydrator and Rotisseries to make that task easier.
>>
>> - Jesus told his followers to ease people's suffering, Pope Il gave us
>> Four EASY Payments of only $29.95!
>>
>> William R. James
>
>And when you spray paint your head so it looks like you have hair you have
>to turn the other cheek.

No! You anoint thy head with spray paint. :)

William R. James

TCS
2005-04-04 23:39:53 EST
On 4 Apr 2005 18:22:04 -0500, Wm James <wrjames.remove@spamreaper.org> wrote:
>All the are are talking about the deceased pope, comparing him to
>other popes, asking which was the greatest. Personally, I think they
>have all missed the greatest pope of all. That would be Pope Il. The
>parallels with Jesus are pretty remarkable when you think about it.

>- Jesus told his followers to be fishers of men, Pope Il gave us the
>Pocket Fisherman.

>- Jesus said said to feel the hungry, Pope Il gave us the Bargin Food
>Dehydrator and Rotisseries to make that task easier.

>- Jesus told his followers to ease people's suffering, Pope Il gave us
>Four EASY Payments of only $29.95!

But wait!
Don't call yet!
Look what else you get!

Vic Sagerquist
2005-04-04 23:50:03 EST
On 04 Apr 2005, TCS dropped trou, farted, whirled, then shouted:

> On 4 Apr 2005 18:22:04 -0500, Wm James <wrjames.remove@spamreaper.org>
> wrote:
>>All the are are talking about the deceased pope, comparing him to
>>other popes, asking which was the greatest. Personally, I think they
>>have all missed the greatest pope of all. That would be Pope Il. The
>>parallels with Jesus are pretty remarkable when you think about it.
>
>>- Jesus told his followers to be fishers of men, Pope Il gave us the
>>Pocket Fisherman.
>
>>- Jesus said said to feel the hungry, Pope Il gave us the Bargin Food
>>Dehydrator and Rotisseries to make that task easier.
>
>>- Jesus told his followers to ease people's suffering, Pope Il gave us
>>Four EASY Payments of only $29.95!
>
> But wait!
> Don't call yet!
> Look what else you get!

Me, I'm holding out for the Ginsu knives and the Smokeless Ashtray.

--
Vic Sagerquist
aa#2011

Plonked by Jason Gastrich for all eternity...
______________

As you were, I was. As I am, you will be.
--- Hunter S. Thompson

Robibnikoff
2005-04-05 08:31:31 EST

"TCS" <The-Central-Scrutinizer@p.o.b.o.x.com> wrote in message
> On 4 Apr 2005 18:22:04 -0500, Wm James <wrjames.remove@spamreaper.org>
wrote:
> >All the are are talking about the deceased pope, comparing him to
> >other popes, asking which was the greatest. Personally, I think they
> >have all missed the greatest pope of all. That would be Pope Il. The
> >parallels with Jesus are pretty remarkable when you think about it.
>
> >- Jesus told his followers to be fishers of men, Pope Il gave us the
> >Pocket Fisherman.
>
> >- Jesus said said to feel the hungry, Pope Il gave us the Bargin Food
> >Dehydrator and Rotisseries to make that task easier.
>
> >- Jesus told his followers to ease people's suffering, Pope Il gave us
> >Four EASY Payments of only $29.95!
>
> But wait!
> Don't call yet!
> Look what else you get!

And if you call in the next 30 minutes..................... ;)
--
------
Robyn

Wm James
2005-04-05 23:48:04 EST
On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 08:31:31 -0400, "Robibnikoff"
<*o@broomstick.com> wrote:

>"TCS" <The-Central-Scrutinizer@p.o.b.o.x.com> wrote in message
>> On 4 Apr 2005 18:22:04 -0500, Wm James <wrjames.remove@spamreaper.org>
>wrote:
>> >All the are are talking about the deceased pope, comparing him to
>> >other popes, asking which was the greatest. Personally, I think they
>> >have all missed the greatest pope of all. That would be Pope Il. The
>> >parallels with Jesus are pretty remarkable when you think about it.
>>
>> >- Jesus told his followers to be fishers of men, Pope Il gave us the
>> >Pocket Fisherman.
>>
>> >- Jesus said said to feel the hungry, Pope Il gave us the Bargin Food
>> >Dehydrator and Rotisseries to make that task easier.
>>
>> >- Jesus told his followers to ease people's suffering, Pope Il gave us
>> >Four EASY Payments of only $29.95!
>>
>> But wait!
>> Don't call yet!
>> Look what else you get!
>
>And if you call in the next 30 minutes..................... ;)

You get a blessing and a two week supply of communion crackers!
And that's not all! We will throw in this amazing can of dehydrated
sacrificial wine!

William R. James