Activism Discussion: Caught On Tape: Florida Cops Assault Five-Year-Old Girl

Caught On Tape: Florida Cops Assault Five-Year-Old Girl

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Ivan Gowch
2005-04-23 14:53:45 EST
If there were still any doubt that the
Repuglican-operated United Snakes has become
a repugnant, fascist cesspool, this story should
dispel it.

How long are Americans going to tolerate seeing
their "democracy" transformed into a hellish police
state before they pick up their beloved guns and fight
back?

(Probably very long, since Americans have allowed
their "leaders" to frighten them into paralysis, and
in the process become the world's biggest
pussies, cowards and tools of dictatorship. Hitler
must be laughing his ass off in hell.)

It's worth noting that the child being assaulted is
black, while the cops doing the assaulting are
white. Is there anyone who believes this would
have happened, had the girl been white?

One more nail in the coffin of American "democracy."

America -- "home of the brave."

Good joke.
===

Police Handcuff 5-Year-Old Girl

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- An attorney says he plans legal action against
Florida police officers who handcuffed an unruly five-year-old girl.

Police were called to the elementary school in St. Petersburg March
14th after the girl acted up in her kindergarten class.

A video camera, which was rolling as part of a classroom exercise that
day, captured images of the girl tearing papers off a bulletin board,
climbing on a table and punching an assistant principal.

Then it shows the child appearing to calm down before three officers
approach, pin her arms behind her back and put handcuffs on her as she
screams, "No!"

A lawyer for the girl's mother says the officers went too far. He says
"It's incomprehensible."

Police are investigating the incident.
===

--
THE RULES OF RESISTANCE
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

666
2005-04-23 16:55:29 EST

Ivan Gowch wrote:
> Police Handcuff 5-Year-Old Girl
>
> ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- An attorney says he plans legal action
against
> Florida police officers who handcuffed an unruly five-year-old girl.
>
> Police were called to the elementary school in St. Petersburg March
> 14th after the girl acted up in her kindergarten class.
>
> A video camera, which was rolling as part of a classroom exercise
that
> day, captured images of the girl tearing papers off a bulletin board,
> climbing on a table and punching an assistant principal.
>
> Then it shows the child appearing to calm down before three officers
> approach, pin her arms behind her back and put handcuffs on her as
she
> screams, "No!"
>
> A lawyer for the girl's mother says the officers went too far. He
says
> "It's incomprehensible."
>
> Police are investigating the incident.

Conservative Christians and pro-life groups believe she's evil spawn.
Jeb Bush is waiting for the death warrant to be drawn up for her
execution.

Wm James
2005-04-26 19:35:03 EST
On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 14:53:45 -0400, Ivan Gowch
<*h@SPAMTHEENOTyahoo.ca> wrote:

> If there were still any doubt that the
> Repuglican-operated United Snakes has become
> a repugnant, fascist cesspool, this story should
> dispel it.

ROTFLMAO! St.Petersburg Florida is hardly under republican control.

> How long are Americans going to tolerate seeing
> their "democracy" transformed into a hellish police
> state before they pick up their beloved guns and fight
> back?
>
> (Probably very long, since Americans have allowed
> their "leaders" to frighten them into paralysis, and
> in the process become the world's biggest
> pussies, cowards and tools of dictatorship. Hitler
> must be laughing his ass off in hell.)
>
> It's worth noting that the child being assaulted is
> black, while the cops doing the assaulting are
> white. Is there anyone who believes this would
> have happened, had the girl been white?

Had she been white the teacher wouldn't have been afraid of getting
sued for a million bucks and spanked the little monster. The cops did
a silly thing, cuffing her like that, but abuse? Nonsense! The brat
was out of control. If they had held her down you would be whining
about that too. Perhaps they should have tasered and pepper sprayed
her. :)

Seriously, this is a prime example of the left wing radical kooks
destroying the school systems. If those placed in charge of the kids
aren't allowed to discipline them, the whole system is useless. When
I was a kid, that sort of thing didn't happen. Any gradeschool
teacher I had would have broke out the paddle and changed my atitude
on the spot.

William R. James

Ginger
2005-04-27 03:00:51 EST
Wm James wrote:

> Seriously, this is a prime example of the left wing radical kooks
> destroying the school systems.

ummmm, no ,
this is an example of American police officers handcuffing a five year
old in kindergarten

>If those placed in charge of the kids
> aren't allowed to discipline them, the whole system is useless. When
> I was a kid, that sort of thing didn't happen. Any gradeschool
> teacher I had would have broke out the paddle and changed my atitude
> on the spot.

So. you think other people's five year olds should be hit with pieces of
wood?

are you mentally ill?

Wm James
2005-04-27 10:22:02 EST
On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:00:51 -0700, Ginger <slimchance@best.com>
wrote:

>Wm James wrote:
>

>> Seriously, this is a prime example of the left wing radical kooks
>> destroying the school systems.
>
>ummmm, no ,
>this is an example of American police officers handcuffing a five year
>old in kindergarten

No, that the cops had to even be caled demonstrates the nonsense. What
would you have had them do, shoot her? Help her beat up the teacher?
It's easy to whine about the cops when you don't have any ideas
yourself.

> >If those placed in charge of the kids
>> aren't allowed to discipline them, the whole system is useless. When
>> I was a kid, that sort of thing didn't happen. Any gradeschool
>> teacher I had would have broke out the paddle and changed my atitude
>> on the spot.
>
>So. you think other people's five year olds should be hit with pieces of
>wood?

Wood, metal, leather, electrons, mustard gas, bullets, whatever it
takes to defend themselves and their property. Of course, it
shouldn't take anything severe unless the 5 year old is shooting at
you or holding a grenade, but the point is that anyone should be free
to do whatthey have to do to maintain control when someone is causing
damage to them or their property. In a rational sociaty, the little
brat would have been slapped on the butt and sat down and that would
have been the end of it.

>are you mentally ill?

No, but obviously you are, otherwise you wouldn't have to ask silly
questions as a substitute for actually suggesting an alternative.

William R. James

Ivan Gowch
2005-04-27 13:12:31 EST
wrote:

==>Wm James wrote:
==>> Seriously, this is a prime example of the left wing radical kooks
==>> destroying the school systems.

==>ummmm, no ,
==>this is an example of American police officers handcuffing a five year
==>old in kindergarten

WJ:
==> >If those placed in charge of the kids
==>> aren't allowed to discipline them, the whole system is useless. When
==>> I was a kid, that sort of thing didn't happen. Any gradeschool
==>> teacher I had would have broke out the paddle and changed my atitude
==>> on the spot.

==>So. you think other people's five year olds should be hit with pieces of
==>wood?
==>
==>are you mentally ill?

Nice rejoinder.

But I've seen no sign that this guy is mentally ill,
just that he's another stone-stupid, compassionless
victim of brainwashing with no understanding of
children and the typical American programmed
conviction that the correct response to any
challenge provided by a child is to cause the child
pain (and then they wonder why their kids grow up
angry and violent).

He's a jerk and a reactionary, but no more mentally
ill than millions of other Americans who have traded
in their critical faculties for a flag and a TV
dinner.

Wm. James is the poster child for why people the world
over regard Americans the planet's biggest
assholes, and why they're not far from the truth.

Pity his children, if he has any.

Cheers.

--
The danger to the life and well-being of children
increases in direct proportion to their proximity

Ginger
2005-04-27 13:43:21 EST
Wm James wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:00:51 -0700, Ginger <slimchance@best.com>
> wrote:
>

>>Wm James wrote:
>>

>>>Seriously, this is a prime example of the left wing radical kooks
>>>destroying the school systems.
>>
>>ummmm, no ,
>>this is an example of American police officers handcuffing a five year
>>old in kindergarten
>

> No, that the cops had to even be caled demonstrates the nonsense. What
> would you have had them do, shoot her?

Had to be called?

> "Help her beat up the teacher"

a FIVE year old beating up a teacher?
Where did this happen. Certainly not ibn this incident.

> It's easy to whine about the cops when you don't have any ideas
> yourself.

You think police brutality against an infant and the shaming of America
worldwide should not be commented on?

>>So. you think other people's five year olds should be hit with pieces of
>>wood?
>

> Wood, metal, leather, electrons, mustard gas, bullets, whatever it
> takes to defend themselves and their property.

You belong in an asylum for the criminally insane..

>>are you mentally ill?
>

> No,

Someone who advocates the murder of infants in kindergarten if they are
naughty is clearly insane..

http://www.washingtondispatch.com/opoint/archives/000415.html

The Independent reported on July 16, 2004, that videotapes exist of US
soldiers sodomizing Iraqi boys. The Independent quotes Mr. Hersh, at a
speaking engagement before a San Francisco ACLU meeting, as saying: "The
boys were sodomised with the cameras rolling, and the worst part is the
soundtrack, of the boys shrieking. And this is your government at war."

U.S.: Abu Ghraib Only the "Tip of the Iceberg"
26 Apr 2005 21:50:13 GMT

Source: Human Rights Watch

Human Rights Watch also expressed concern that, despite all the damage
that had been done by the detainee abuse scandal, the United States
had not stopped the use of illegal coercive interrogation. In January
2005, Attorney General Alberto Gonzales claimed in a written response
during his confirmation hearings that the prohibition on cruel,
inhuman, or degrading (CID) treatment does not apply to U.S. personnel
in the treatment of non-citizens abroad, indicating that no law would
prohibit the CIA from engaging in CID treatment when it interrogates
non-Americans outside the United States.

Wm James
2005-04-27 23:04:02 EST
On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:43:21 -0700, Ginger <slimchance@best.com>
wrote:

>Wm James wrote:
>> On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:00:51 -0700, Ginger <slimchance@best.com>
>> wrote:

>>>ummmm, no ,
>>>this is an example of American police officers handcuffing a five year
>>>old in kindergarten
>>

>> No, that the cops had to even be caled demonstrates the nonsense. What
>> would you have had them do, shoot her?
>
>Had to be called?

They called the brat's mother first. Presumably, she was a bastard
and the father unknown. Whatever the reasons, the teacher (I think it
was the principle of the school to be accurate) was left with the
options of physically respreaining the little monstor and gettting
sued or calling some other authority to do it so they could get sued.

>> "Help her beat up the teacher"
>
>a FIVE year old beating up a teacher?
>Where did this happen. Certainly not ibn this incident.

Where did I say that? Perhaps you graduated from that school and have
a reading problem?

>> It's easy to whine about the cops when you don't have any ideas
>> yourself.
>
>You think police brutality against an infant and the shaming of America
>worldwide should not be commented on?

So you don't have any suggestion? Go on, admit it! We all already
know anyway. You just want to whine about what was done and would be
here whining no matter what was done, and you haven't even the
slightest suggestion regarding what should have been done.

>>>So. you think other people's five year olds should be hit with pieces of
>>>wood?
>>

>> Wood, metal, leather, electrons, mustard gas, bullets, whatever it
>> takes to defend themselves and their property.
>
>You belong in an asylum for the criminally insane..

So you still have no suggestions, just a predictable whine?

>>>are you mentally ill?
>>

>> No,
>
>Someone who advocates the murder of infants in kindergarten if they are
>naughty is clearly insane..

So you just like to whine and make things up to whine about, and have
nothing else to offer.... Ok, that was trivial to predict.

William R. James

Wm James
2005-04-27 23:08:03 EST
On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:12:31 -0400, Ivan Gowch <the_gowch@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:00:51 -0700, Ginger <slimchance@best.com>
>wrote:
>
>==>Wm James wrote:
>==>> Seriously, this is a prime example of the left wing radical kooks
>==>> destroying the school systems.
>
>==>ummmm, no ,
>==>this is an example of American police officers handcuffing a five year
>==>old in kindergarten
>
>WJ:
>==> >If those placed in charge of the kids
>==>> aren't allowed to discipline them, the whole system is useless. When
>==>> I was a kid, that sort of thing didn't happen. Any gradeschool
>==>> teacher I had would have broke out the paddle and changed my atitude
>==>> on the spot.
>
>==>So. you think other people's five year olds should be hit with pieces of
>==>wood?
>==>
>==>are you mentally ill?
>
> Nice rejoinder.
>
> But I've seen no sign that this guy is mentally ill,
> just that he's another stone-stupid, compassionless
> victim of brainwashing with no understanding of
> children and the typical American programmed
> conviction that the correct response to any
> challenge provided by a child is to cause the child
> pain (and then they wonder why their kids grow up
> angry and violent).
>
> He's a jerk and a reactionary, but no more mentally
> ill than millions of other Americans who have traded
> in their critical faculties for a flag and a TV
> dinner.
>
> Wm. James is the poster child for why people the world
> over regard Americans the planet's biggest
> assholes, and why they're not far from the truth.
>
> Pity his children, if he has any.
>
> Cheers.

My daughter is in her mid 20s and quite well adjusted. She refused
help and worked her own way through college. What about your brood,
Bozo? Rehab or prison? Or could you find a female willing to mate
with you?

William R. James

John Agosta
2005-04-27 23:20:01 EST

"Wm James" <wrjames.remove@spamreaper.org> wrote in message
> On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:43:21 -0700, Ginger <slimchance@best.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Wm James wrote:

> >> No, that the cops had to even be caled demonstrates the nonsense. What
> >> would you have had them do, shoot her?
> >
> >Had to be called?
>
> They called the brat's mother first. Presumably, she was a bastard
> and the father unknown. Whatever the reasons, the teacher (I think it
> was the principle of the school to be accurate) was left with the
> options of physically respreaining the little monstor and gettting
> sued or calling some other authority to do it so they could get sued.
>
> >> "Help her beat up the teacher"
> >
> >a FIVE year old beating up a teacher?
> >Where did this happen. Certainly not ibn this incident.
>
> Where did I say that? Perhaps you graduated from that school and have
> a reading problem?
>
> >> It's easy to whine about the cops when you don't have any ideas
> >> yourself.
> >
> >You think police brutality against an infant and the shaming of America
> >worldwide should not be commented on?
>
> So you don't have any suggestion? Go on, admit it! We all already
> know anyway. You just want to whine about what was done and would be
> here whining no matter what was done, and you haven't even the
> slightest suggestion regarding what should have been done.

> >> Wood, metal, leather, electrons, mustard gas, bullets, whatever it
> >> takes to defend themselves and their property.
> >
> >You belong in an asylum for the criminally insane..
>
> So you still have no suggestions, just a predictable whine?

> >> No,
> >
> >Someone who advocates the murder of infants in kindergarten if they are
> >naughty is clearly insane..
>
> So you just like to whine and make things up to whine about, and have
> nothing else to offer.... Ok, that was trivial to predict.
>
> William R. James

Putting a 5-year old in handcuffs is just wrong.

If you cant get thatthrough your thick skull, then you're a just as much a
dolt
as the cop who (supposedly) did it.

This country suffers from "over reaction" syndrome.

Please don't tellme you suffer from it, too.....

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)