Activism Discussion: UN Calls Ethnic Pride A "Growing Virus"

UN Calls Ethnic Pride A "Growing Virus"

Siegfriedson
2005-05-29 10:01:10 EST
United Nations compares racial pride to 'growing virus'...

...yet excludes Israeli abuses and anti-Gentilism from press release.

UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan compared ethnic nationalism and racial
pride to a "growing virus" yesterday in a press release issued by the
United Nations News service to mark the "International Day for the
Elimination of Racial Discrimination." The international governing
body is urging a "global assault" on racial identity, and hate crime
panel sessions have been formed under the disguise of human rights.

"No one can be neutral in the fight against such intolerance," Annan
declared in a message put forth to the UN's General Assembly.

Absent from the feverish message was any mention of the disastrous
affects that mislabeled "intolerance laws" have on free speech and
free expression, concepts which protect historians, scholars, and
dissidents who seek to report and publish historical facts and social
truths - often pointing to Israeli abuses of enslaved Palestinians,
and organized Jewish groups that seek to dismantle healthy racial
identification, which they exclusively reserve for themselves.

Read more:

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=4713

V*@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com
2005-05-30 03:50:37 EST

Karl Popper & Isaiah Berlin said that the greatest attrocities occured
trying to SUPRESS nationalism, NOT BECAUSE of nationalism.

- = -
Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist
BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
[Fooey on GIU,{MS,X}Windows 4 Bimbos] [Cigar smoke belongs in veg food group]

Beelzebub
2005-06-01 03:55:49 EST
Siegfriedson <Siegfriedson@stormfront.org> wrote in

> United Nations compares racial pride to 'growing virus'...
>
> ...yet excludes Israeli abuses and anti-Gentilism from press release.
>

> UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan compared ethnic nationalism and racial
> pride to a "growing virus" yesterday in a press release issued by the
> United Nations News service to mark the "International Day for the
> Elimination of Racial Discrimination." The international governing
> body is urging a "global assault" on racial identity, and hate crime
> panel sessions have been formed under the disguise of human rights.
>
> "No one can be neutral in the fight against such intolerance," Annan
> declared in a message put forth to the UN's General Assembly.
>
> Absent from the feverish message was any mention of the disastrous
> affects that mislabeled "intolerance laws" have on free speech and
> free expression, concepts which protect historians, scholars, and
> dissidents who seek to report and publish historical facts and social
> truths - often pointing to Israeli abuses of enslaved Palestinians,
> and organized Jewish groups that seek to dismantle healthy racial
> identification, which they exclusively reserve for themselves.
>
> Read more:
>
> http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=4713

You, my friend, are truly pathetic. What a waste.

Wm James
2005-06-01 23:42:03 EST
On Sun, 29 May 2005 10:01:10 -0400, Siegfriedson
<*n@stormfront.org> wrote:

>United Nations compares racial pride to 'growing virus'...

The UN, fortunately, is a shrinking virus.

William R. James

Wm James
2005-06-01 23:47:08 EST
<*n@stormfront.org> wrote:

>"No one can be neutral in the fight against such intolerance," Annan
>declared in a message put forth to the UN's General Assembly.

Gee, some people aren't tolerant of crooked adminiastration UN
"troops" raping the children they are suposed to be protecting, or
helping the son of the UN's head stooge using the UN's programs to
line his pocket.

William R. James

Entropy
2005-06-02 09:48:46 EST
Well it is obvious that these fools have no concept of diversity,
self-esteem or multiculturalism. Bunch of narrow-minded buttheads. Bono
will straighten them out.