Activism Discussion: 'Last Throes' Insurgency Kills 98

'Last Throes' Insurgency Kills 98

Ivan Gowch
2005-07-17 19:01:09 EST
Iraq suicide bomber kills 98; Saddam indicted

MUSAYYIB, Iraq (Reuters) - Stricken townspeople swept away the
wreckage of a fuel truck bomb that killed 98 people south of Baghdad
and three more suicide car bombers hit the Iraqi capital on Sunday in
a devastating new campaign.

The tribunal empowered to try war crimes issued its first charges
against Saddam Hussein and said it would announce within days when the
ousted dictator will stand trial for his life.

The overnight attack in the highway town of Musayyib was the most
lethal since the Iraqi government took power in April and the second
deadliest single bombing since the war began in 2003.

It prompted denunciations of the authorities in Parliament and calls
for local militia to take up arms.

Some 15 suicide bombers have struck within just over 48 hours in the
capital and along the main road south in what al Qaeda's
Iraq wing has declared is a campaign to seize Baghdad.
===

That's some "last throes" the insurgency is
experiencing, no?

C'mon, Rumsfeld, tell us again how the fight
to free Iraq from the clutches of your criminal
gang is on its last legs.

Anyway, this is very good news for all people
who value freedom and national sovereignty,
and hate aggression, lies, torture and oppression.

My freedom-loving Iraqi brothers and sisters,
the only good invader is a dead invader. The
only good crusader is a headless one.

Kill them all and send the corpses back to their
American trailer parks.

--
"America is just a nation of two-hundred million
used car salesmen with all the money we need to

Patrick
2005-07-28 22:01:56 EST

"Ivan Gowch" <the_gowch@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Iraq suicide bomber kills 98; Saddam indicted
>
> MUSAYYIB, Iraq (Reuters) - Stricken townspeople swept away the
> wreckage of a fuel truck bomb that killed 98 people south of Baghdad
> and three more suicide car bombers hit the Iraqi capital on Sunday in
> a devastating new campaign.
>
> The tribunal empowered to try war crimes issued its first charges
> against Saddam Hussein and said it would announce within days when the
> ousted dictator will stand trial for his life.
>
> The overnight attack in the highway town of Musayyib was the most
> lethal since the Iraqi government took power in April and the second
> deadliest single bombing since the war began in 2003.
>
> It prompted denunciations of the authorities in Parliament and calls
> for local militia to take up arms.
>
> Some 15 suicide bombers have struck within just over 48 hours in the
> capital and along the main road south in what al Qaeda's
> Iraq wing has declared is a campaign to seize Baghdad.
> ===
>

> That's some "last throes" the insurgency is
> experiencing, no?
>
> C'mon, Rumsfeld, tell us again how the fight
> to free Iraq from the clutches of your criminal
> gang is on its last legs.
>
> Anyway, this is very good news for all people
> who value freedom and national sovereignty,
> and hate aggression, lies, torture and oppression.
>
> My freedom-loving Iraqi brothers and sisters,
> the only good invader is a dead invader. The
> only good crusader is a headless one.
>
> Kill them all and send the corpses back to their
> American trailer parks.
>

> --

Hey Ivan, The Pope is silent on the question of whether or not Islam is a
religion of peace. Any comments from your neck of the woods?

Ivan Gowch
2005-08-15 16:46:49 EST
On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 22:01:56 -0400, "Patrick" <josemanuda@hotmail.com>
wrote:

==>
==>"Ivan Gowch" <the_gowch@yahoo.com> wrote in message
==>news:7i4ld1pchi6ovrq2kkedlln6p9c9eajsqs@4ax.com...
==>> Iraq suicide bomber kills 98; Saddam indicted
==>>
[...]
==>> ===
==>>
==>>
[...]

Sure.

Fuck the Pope. Fuck Islam. Fuck religion
in all its forms, guises and incarnations.

Most of all, fuck all those who use religion to try to
justify aggression, murder and slavery.

--
The Republican party is the deadly enemy of peace,
freedom, justice and human rights everywhere.

Grantland
2005-08-15 22:57:05 EST
Ivan Gowch <the_gowch@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 22:01:56 -0400, "Patrick" <josemanuda@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>==>
>==>"Ivan Gowch" <the_gowch@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>==>news:7i4ld1pchi6ovrq2kkedlln6p9c9eajsqs@4ax.com...
>==>> Iraq suicide bomber kills 98; Saddam indicted
>==>>
>==>> MUSAYYIB, Iraq (Reuters) - Stricken townspeople swept away the
>==>> wreckage of a fuel truck bomb that killed 98 people south of Baghdad
>==>> and three more suicide car bombers hit the Iraqi capital on Sunday in
>==>> a devastating new campaign.
>==>>
>==>> The tribunal empowered to try war crimes issued its first charges
>==>> against Saddam Hussein and said it would announce within days when the
>==>> ousted dictator will stand trial for his life.
>==>>
>==>> The overnight attack in the highway town of Musayyib was the most
>==>> lethal since the Iraqi government took power in April and the second
>==>> deadliest single bombing since the war began in 2003.
>==>>
>==>> It prompted denunciations of the authorities in Parliament and calls
>==>> for local militia to take up arms.
>==>>
>==>> Some 15 suicide bombers have struck within just over 48 hours in the
>==>> capital and along the main road south in what al Qaeda's
>==>> Iraq wing has declared is a campaign to seize Baghdad.
>==>> ===
>==>>
>==>>
>==>> That's some "last throes" the insurgency is
>==>> experiencing, no?
>==>>
>==>> C'mon, Rumsfeld, tell us again how the fight
>==>> to free Iraq from the clutches of your criminal
>==>> gang is on its last legs.
>==>>
>==>> Anyway, this is very good news for all people
>==>> who value freedom and national sovereignty,
>==>> and hate aggression, lies, torture and oppression.
>==>>
>==>> My freedom-loving Iraqi brothers and sisters,
>==>> the only good invader is a dead invader. The
>==>> only good crusader is a headless one.
>==>>
>==>> Kill them all and send the corpses back to their
>==>> American trailer parks.
>
>==>Hey Ivan, The Pope is silent on the question of whether or not Islam is a
>==>religion of peace. Any comments from your neck of the woods?
>
> Sure.
>
> Fuck the Pope. Fuck Islam. Fuck religion
> in all its forms, guises and incarnations.
>
> Most of all, fuck all those who use religion to try to
> justify aggression, murder and slavery.

Shoudn't you be sucking the tongue of a man with a moustache you filthy kweer.
wally

Patrick
2005-08-26 14:16:57 EST

> On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 22:01:56 -0400, "Patrick" <josemanuda@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> ==>
> ==>"Ivan Gowch" <the_gowch@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> ==>news:7i4ld1pchi6ovrq2kkedlln6p9c9eajsqs@4ax.com...
> ==>> Iraq suicide bomber kills 98; Saddam indicted
> ==>>
> ==>> MUSAYYIB, Iraq (Reuters) - Stricken townspeople swept away the
> ==>> wreckage of a fuel truck bomb that killed 98 people south of Baghdad
> ==>> and three more suicide car bombers hit the Iraqi capital on Sunday in
> ==>> a devastating new campaign.
> ==>>
> ==>> The tribunal empowered to try war crimes issued its first charges
> ==>> against Saddam Hussein and said it would announce within days when
> the
> ==>> ousted dictator will stand trial for his life.
> ==>>
> ==>> The overnight attack in the highway town of Musayyib was the most
> ==>> lethal since the Iraqi government took power in April and the second
> ==>> deadliest single bombing since the war began in 2003.
> ==>>
> ==>> It prompted denunciations of the authorities in Parliament and calls
> ==>> for local militia to take up arms.
> ==>>
> ==>> Some 15 suicide bombers have struck within just over 48 hours in the
> ==>> capital and along the main road south in what al Qaeda's
> ==>> Iraq wing has declared is a campaign to seize Baghdad.
> ==>> ===
> ==>>
> ==>>
> ==>> That's some "last throes" the insurgency is
> ==>> experiencing, no?
> ==>>
> ==>> C'mon, Rumsfeld, tell us again how the fight
> ==>> to free Iraq from the clutches of your criminal
> ==>> gang is on its last legs.
> ==>>
> ==>> Anyway, this is very good news for all people
> ==>> who value freedom and national sovereignty,
> ==>> and hate aggression, lies, torture and oppression.
> ==>>
> ==>> My freedom-loving Iraqi brothers and sisters,
> ==>> the only good invader is a dead invader. The
> ==>> only good crusader is a headless one.
> ==>>
> ==>> Kill them all and send the corpses back to their
> ==>> American trailer parks.
>
> ==>Hey Ivan, The Pope is silent on the question of whether or not Islam is
> ==>religion of peace. Any comments from your neck of the woods?
>
> Sure.
>
> Fuck the Pope. Fuck Islam. Fuck religion
> in all its forms, guises and incarnations.
>
> Most of all, fuck all those who use religion to try to
> justify aggression, murder and slavery.

Wow! You're rather self-centered I'd say. Tolerance is a word not found in
your vocabulary, is it?

Ivan Gowch
2005-08-28 18:28:14 EST
On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:16:57 -0400, "Patrick" <josemanuda@hotmail.com>
wrote:

[snip]

IG:
==>> ==>> My freedom-loving Iraqi brothers and sisters,
==>> ==>> the only good invader is a dead invader. The
==>> ==>> only good crusader is a headless one.
==>> ==>>
==>> ==>> Kill them all and send the corpses back to their
==>> ==>> American trailer parks.

==>> ==>Hey Ivan, The Pope is silent on the question of whether or not Islam is
==>> a
==>> ==>religion of peace. Any comments from your neck of the woods?

IG:
==>> Sure.
==>>
==>> Fuck the Pope. Fuck Islam. Fuck religion
==>> in all its forms, guises and incarnations.
==>>
==>> Most of all, fuck all those who use religion to try to
==>> justify aggression, murder and slavery.

==>Wow! You're rather self-centered I'd say.

"Self-centered?" In what way?

==> Tolerance is a word not found in
==>your vocabulary, is it?

Of course it is.

It just doesn't apply to armed goons who go kill
innocent people on the orders of a certifiably
retarded, criminal motherfucker like George
W. Bush, or to miscreants who try to keep people
enslaved with religious mythology and other lies.

John Agosta
2005-08-29 19:07:34 EST

> On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:16:57 -0400, "Patrick" <josemanuda@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> IG:
> ==>> ==>> My freedom-loving Iraqi brothers and sisters,
> ==>> ==>> the only good invader is a dead invader. The
> ==>> ==>> only good crusader is a headless one.
> ==>> ==>>
> ==>> ==>> Kill them all and send the corpses back to their
> ==>> ==>> American trailer parks.
>
> ==>> ==>Hey Ivan, The Pope is silent on the question of whether or not
Islam is
> ==>> a
> ==>> ==>religion of peace. Any comments from your neck of the woods?
>
> IG:
> ==>> Sure.
> ==>>
> ==>> Fuck the Pope. Fuck Islam. Fuck religion
> ==>> in all its forms, guises and incarnations.
> ==>>
> ==>> Most of all, fuck all those who use religion to try to
> ==>> justify aggression, murder and slavery.
>
> ==>Wow! You're rather self-centered I'd say.
>
> "Self-centered?" In what way?
>
> ==> Tolerance is a word not found in
> ==>your vocabulary, is it?
>
> Of course it is.
>
> It just doesn't apply to armed goons who go kill
> innocent people on the orders of a certifiably
> retarded, criminal motherfucker like George
> W. Bush, or to miscreants who try to keep people
> enslaved with religious mythology and other lies.

You know, the Pope JP was the only religious leader that stood up the Bush
and openly stated what sins he was guilty of.
More than once.

If anything, the world needs more people like JP. I personally loved it when
Bush tried to offer the Pope a "medal of freedom,"
and the Pope blew him off, and instead denounced the war right there with
the Chimp sitting next to him.