Activism Discussion: Farm Photo Of The Week

Farm Photo Of The Week

David Polewka
2005-07-26 13:07:29 EST
http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/chatham/ag/SustAg/farmphotomay1605.html

Veszpertin
2005-07-26 16:01:21 EST
That's a very proper garden for sure. I also have a garden-- but it's
not that diverse in plant species.
Here's a picture of my garden surrounding me in the hot tub.

http://www.apple2.org.za/gswv/me/Graphics/PICTURES.2005/me.in.hot.tub.%20today.7.12.05.jpg

Gunner
2005-07-27 02:48:46 EST
On 26 Jul 2005 13:01:21 -0700, "Veszpertin" <Veszpertin@aol.com>
wrote:

>That's a very proper garden for sure. I also have a garden-- but it's
>not that diverse in plant species.
>Here's a picture of my garden surrounding me in the hot tub.
>
>http://www.apple2.org.za/gswv/me/Graphics/PICTURES.2005/me.in.hot.tub.%20today.7.12.05.jpg

Thats one of the largest and most unique fungal masses Ive ever seen.

Gunner...ducking and running <G>

"This device is provided without warranty of any kind as to reliability,
accuracy, existence or otherwise or fitness for any particular purpose
and Bioalchemic Products specifically does not warrant, guarantee,
imply or make any representations as to its merchantability for any
particular purpose and furthermore shall have no liability for or
responsibility to you or any other person, entity or deity with respect
to any loss or damage whatsoever caused by this device or object or by
any attempts to destroy it by hammering it against a wall or dropping it
into a deep well or any other means whatsoever and moreover asserts
that you indicate your acceptance of this agreement or any other
agreement that may he substituted at any time by coming within
five miles of the product or observing it through large telescopes or
by any other means because you are such an easily cowed moron
who will happily accept arrogant and unilateral conditions on a piece
of highly priced garbage that you would not dream of accepting on a
bag of dog biscuits and is used solely at your own risk.'

Bibliophilia
2005-07-27 09:21:16 EST

Veszpertin wrote:
> That's a very proper garden for sure. I also have a garden-- but it's
> not that diverse in plant species.
> Here's a picture of my garden surrounding me in the hot tub.

Ah, herb garden.

Lawrence Glickman
2005-07-27 13:07:48 EST
On 27 Jul 2005 06:21:16 -0700, "Bibliophilia" <cmiller@crs.loc.gov>
wrote:

>Veszpertin wrote:
>> That's a very proper garden for sure. I also have a garden-- but it's
>> not that diverse in plant species.
>> Here's a picture of my garden surrounding me in the hot tub.
>
>Ah, herb garden.

Our garden this year turned into an Amazonian Rain Forest for some
reason, and I was out there yesterday with my panga whacking the stuff
down. Some of it was/is over 6 feet tall. Still a lot of work to do
on it.

Lg
US

Wm James
2005-08-01 22:21:03 EST
wrote:

>That's a very proper garden for sure. I also have a garden-- but it's
>not that diverse in plant species.
>Here's a picture of my garden surrounding me in the hot tub.
>
>http://www.apple2.org.za/gswv/me/Graphics/PICTURES.2005/me.in.hot.tub.%20today.7.12.05.jpg

I have a garden too.... in my fridge.... But I don't recall planting
anything. But it's really green in there:
http://www2.hawaii.edu/~leeryan/week15/moldyfood.jpeg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5e/Moldy_Cream_Cheese.jpg/200px-Moldy_Cream_Cheese.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/13/Mouldy_bread.jpg/200px-Mouldy_bread.jpg

William R. James

Barnacle Bill
2005-08-02 17:31:42 EST
On 2005-08-02, Wm James <wrjames.remove@spamreaper.org> wrote:
> On 26 Jul 2005 13:01:21 -0700, "Veszpertin" <Veszpertin@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
>>That's a very proper garden for sure. I also have a garden-- but it's
>>not that diverse in plant species.
>>Here's a picture of my garden surrounding me in the hot tub.
>>
>>http://www.apple2.org.za/gswv/me/Graphics/PICTURES.2005/me.in.hot.tub.%20today.7.12.05.jpg
>
> I have a garden too.... in my fridge.... But I don't recall planting
> anything. But it's really green in there:
> http://www2.hawaii.edu/~leeryan/week15/moldyfood.jpeg
> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5e/Moldy_Cream_Cheese.jpg/200px-Moldy_Cream_Cheese.jpg
> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/13/Mouldy_bread.jpg/200px-Mouldy_bread.jpg
>
> William R. James

My 60's hippie vegetarian roomate left me a funny note on the
fridge: "I think your green hamburger ate my tofu."

BB

David Polewka
2005-08-05 03:01:00 EST

Barnacle Bill wrote:

> My 60's hippie vegetarian roomate left me a funny note on the
> fridge: "I think your green hamburger ate my tofu."

I think your green hamburger ate my tofu -- anagram
Kent: "I'm here, Mr. Freihaut! You got any grub?"
.
.
--

Wm James
2005-08-11 23:24:06 EST
wrote:

>On 2005-08-02, Wm James <wrjames.remove@spamreaper.org> wrote:
>> On 26 Jul 2005 13:01:21 -0700, "Veszpertin" <Veszpertin@aol.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>That's a very proper garden for sure. I also have a garden-- but it's
>>>not that diverse in plant species.
>>>Here's a picture of my garden surrounding me in the hot tub.
>>>
>>>http://www.apple2.org.za/gswv/me/Graphics/PICTURES.2005/me.in.hot.tub.%20today.7.12.05.jpg
>>
>> I have a garden too.... in my fridge.... But I don't recall planting
>> anything. But it's really green in there:
>> http://www2.hawaii.edu/~leeryan/week15/moldyfood.jpeg
>> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5e/Moldy_Cream_Cheese.jpg/200px-Moldy_Cream_Cheese.jpg
>> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/13/Mouldy_bread.jpg/200px-Mouldy_bread.jpg
>>
>> William R. James
>>

>My 60's hippie vegetarian roomate left me a funny note on the
>fridge: "I think your green hamburger ate my tofu."
>
>BB

ROTFLMAO!
That's good! :)

WilliamR.James

Barnacle Bill
2005-08-12 22:18:58 EST
On 2005-08-12, Wm James <wrjames.remove@spamreaper.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 21:31:42 -0000, Barnacle Bill <quahog@fish.net>
> wrote:
>
>>On 2005-08-02, Wm James <wrjames.remove@spamreaper.org> wrote:

>>> I have a garden too.... in my fridge.... But I don't recall planting
>>> anything. But it's really green in there:
>>> http://www2.hawaii.edu/~leeryan/week15/moldyfood.jpeg
>>> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5e/Moldy_Cream_Cheese.jpg/200px-Moldy_Cream_Cheese.jpg
>>> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/13/Mouldy_bread.jpg/200px-Mouldy_bread.jpg
>>>
>>> William R. James
>>>

>>My 60's hippie vegetarian roomate left me a funny note on the
>>fridge: "I think your green hamburger ate my tofu."
>>
>>BB
>
> ROTFLMAO!
> That's good! :)
>
> WilliamR.James

Yep, one of the real gems from my wasted youth. I managed to
waste 10 years of my life smoking dope, tripping and boinking
hippie chicks. Well, ok, the hippie chicks weren't all bad,
if you don't mind hairy armpits. ;^)

It was 1967 in NYC, a very strange time indeed. 1968 I was
dragged away by the draft for abt 22 months, but continued
after that. I was 30 years old before I came to my senses.
Having a kid and a responsible job do help...

Barnacle Bill

Sipping on a cognac and time-tripping...