Activism Discussion: Challenge To "environmentalits"

Challenge To "environmentalits"

William A. Bacon
2005-09-02 08:36:37 EST

My challenge is
Can any of you self appointed "environmentalists" point to one propasal
you guys make to "solve an alleged environmental problem" result in:
1.) Increased freedom
2.) Lower costs
I will be waiting for your reply and of course I would expect verifiable
sources to be cited.
I don't expect any serious verifible results because the whole goal of the
"environmental movement" is to take away your private property rights and
to micromanage your life (i.e turn you into a slave) from the cradle to
the grave. The environmental movement iis assigned to fullfill one of the
ten planks of Karl MArx's basis of communism the planks that ends private
property.

Remember:More people have died in Ted Kennedy's car than have died in
United States Commercial Nuclear Power plant operations
visit my web site at
http://www.info-quest.org
Visit my energy page at http://www.info-quest.org/Energy.html
Check out the latest on the anwr drilling project http://www.anwr.org
visit my blog at
http://info-spectrum.blogspot.com
My ICQ# is 79071904
See the Pledge of alleginace to the flag that the 9th circuit court of
appeals doesn't want you to say.
for a precise list of the powers of the Federal Government linkto:
http://www.info-quest.org/Enumerated.html

Roger
2005-09-02 10:25:26 EST
In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be William A. Bacon wrote
in message
<*4@unix01.voicenet.com>:

>My challenge is
>Can any of you self appointed "environmentalists" point to one propasal
>you guys make to "solve an alleged environmental problem" result in:
>1.) Increased freedom
>2.) Lower costs

Can you point to one proposal to solve an environmental problem which,
if not implemented, will result in:
1.) a healthier biosphere
2.)less death?

MANFRED The Heat Seeking OBOE
2005-09-02 11:03:32 EST
In article Roger wrote:
>In one age, called the Second Age by some,
> (an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
> someone claiming to be William A. Bacon wrote
> in message
>>My challenge is
>>Can any of you self appointed "environmentalists" point to one propasal
>>you guys make to "solve an alleged environmental problem" result in:
>>1.) Increased freedom
>>2.) Lower costs
>
>Can you point to one proposal to solve an environmental problem which,
>if not implemented, will result in:
>1.) a healthier biosphere
>2.)less death?

1) Nuclear Energy.
2) The Death Penalty.

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/100294.jpg
LIBs know America will NOT be defeated by its enemies,
but by those who's job it is to protect it.

Roger
2005-09-02 13:09:36 EST
In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE wrote
in message
<8RZRe.6475$z2.898@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net>:

>In article Roger wrote:

>>In one age, called the Second Age by some,
>> (an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
>> someone claiming to be William A. Bacon wrote
>> in message

>>>My challenge is
>>>Can any of you self appointed "environmentalists" point to one propasal
>>>you guys make to "solve an alleged environmental problem" result in:
>>>1.) Increased freedom
>>>2.) Lower costs

>>Can you point to one proposal to solve an environmental problem which,
>>if not implemented, will result in:
>>1.) a healthier biosphere
>>2.)less death?

>1) Nuclear Energy.
>2) The Death Penalty.

Which are proposals to address environmental problems ... how?

MANFRED The Heat Seeking OBOE
2005-09-02 20:45:49 EST
In article , Roger wrote:
> MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE wrote
>>1) Nuclear Energy.
>>2) The Death Penalty.
>
>Which are proposals to address environmental problems ... how?

The only LIB and Eco-FREAK view of an Earth in Balance
is one where Mankind become an endangered species.

To that end, both would have you not-only forbid you
the utility and comfort of a wood-burning stove,
but-also impose upon you to grant Felons
the right to VOTE while forbidding you
any self defense against them.

The right-use and development of sensible nuclear energy
would usher in an era of prosperity the likes
of which the world has never seen.

The world is currently in-hock
to both Clinton-by-proxy-Terror
and monsters who can get away
with absolutely anything because
there is no meaningful death penalty,
not even for the likes of Carlos the JACKAL....

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/7348467/
Do dandruff and climate change go together?
WASHINGTON - Many types of emissions have been
tied to climate change and air pollution, but a new study
has come up with a novel suspect: dandruff.

These liberal freaks would deny you the light and warmth
of a single candle, for fear of you precipitating the
global cataclysm which they, themselves,
have in store for you...

http://62.149.229.227/forcesarc/10d/candles.htm
Candles now blamed for Earth's pollution
Burning candles can lead to high levels of pollutants,
called particulates, released into the atmosphere.

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/100294.jpg
LIBs:: Their view of a future worth having.

Dan Clore
2005-09-04 06:35:26 EST
William A. Bacon wrote:

> My challenge is
> Can any of you self appointed "environmentalists" point to one propasal
> you guys make to "solve an alleged environmental problem" result in:
> 1.) Increased freedom
> 2.) Lower costs
> I will be waiting for your reply and of course I would expect verifiable
> sources to be cited.
> I don't expect any serious verifible results because the whole goal of the
> "environmental movement" is to take away your private property rights and
> to micromanage your life (i.e turn you into a slave) from the cradle to
> the grave. The environmental movement iis assigned to fullfill one of the
> ten planks of Karl MArx's basis of communism the planks that ends private
> property.

Try the Green Scissors website:

http://www.greenscissors.org/

They point out ways that cutting government programs could
help the environment.

--
Dan Clore

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1587154838/thedanclorenecro/
Lord We├┐rdgliffe & Necronomicon Page:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9879/

ZerkanX
2005-09-04 08:53:44 EST
On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 08:36:37 -0400, William A. Bacon wrote:

> 1.) Increased freedom
> 2.) Lower costs

Flood and errosion control around the Mississippi River Basin?

Wm James
2005-09-06 01:03:02 EST
On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 14:25:26 GMT, Roger <roger@.> wrote:

>In one age, called the Second Age by some,
> (an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
> someone claiming to be William A. Bacon wrote
> in message
><Pine.GSO.4.55L0.0509020827410.12484@unix01.voicenet.com>:
>
>>My challenge is
>>Can any of you self appointed "environmentalists" point to one propasal
>>you guys make to "solve an alleged environmental problem" result in:
>>1.) Increased freedom
>>2.) Lower costs
>
>Can you point to one proposal to solve an environmental problem which,
>if not implemented, will result in:
>1.) a healthier biosphere
>2.)less death?

The Kyoto scam.
Recycling anything but aluminum.
Banning DDT.
Banning Freon.

Sorry, that's four. You asked for one.

William R. James

Roger
2005-09-06 09:55:37 EST
In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be Wm James wrote
in message <om8qh1h225uiqoar26ovrvl5e41e4vq3ed@4ax.com>:

>On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 14:25:26 GMT, Roger <roger@.> wrote:

>>In one age, called the Second Age by some,
>> (an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
>> someone claiming to be William A. Bacon wrote
>> in message
>><Pine.GSO.4.55L0.0509020827410.12484@unix01.voicenet.com>:

>>>My challenge is
>>>Can any of you self appointed "environmentalists" point to one propasal
>>>you guys make to "solve an alleged environmental problem" result in:
>>>1.) Increased freedom
>>>2.) Lower costs

>>Can you point to one proposal to solve an environmental problem which,
>>if not implemented, will result in:
>>1.) a healthier biosphere
>>2.)less death?

>The Kyoto scam.

What Kyoto "cam?"

>Recycling anything but aluminum.

In what way would not recycling result in a healthier biosphere and
less death?

>Banning DDT.

In what way are pesticide resistant pests going to cause less death?

>Banning Freon.

A hole in the ozone is *healthier*?

>Sorry, that's four. You asked for one.

Silly me -- I should have specified that I expected more than bald
assertion and sneers.

MANFRED The Heat Seeking OBOE
2005-09-06 11:16:20 EST
In article Roger <roger@.> wrote:
>What Kyoto "scam?"

The fact that the human production is dwarfed by the earth's
annual production of CO2 by a factor of 20.

The fact that the sun's output varies by as much as 13%.
..

>Silly me -- I should have specified that I expected more than bald
>assertion and sneers.

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/14751.jpg
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/100294.jpg
Can you hear me now?