Activism Discussion: JW's Reliefs Workers In Action

JW's Reliefs Workers In Action

Jabriol
2005-09-19 15:51:40 EST
While Carol continue her slander against JW's and critize their
disaster relief efforts.

JW's from her Home State have better things to do!

http://www.ashlandcitytimes.com/apps/pbcs
dll/article?AID=/20050916/NEWS01/509160413/1006/MTCN01

Tennessee workers' chain saws help ravaged town cleave to hope

Homeowners welcome these house calls by Jehovah's Witnesses crew

Friday, 09/16/05

Jehovah's Witness Eric Pierce of Sparta takes a break at the end of the

day
with friend Jonathan Clouse of Sparta after a long day of cutting
downed and
damaged trees in Waveland and Bay St. Louis, Miss.

Removing a fallen pecan tree from a house they own could have cost Alan

and
Vivian Jensen $900. A group of Jehovah's Witnesses did it for free,
finally
giving the couple something to smile about.

WAVELAND, MISS. - Alan Jensen and his wife, Vivian, couldn't believe
their
good fortune. Five men from two Tennessee towns the couple had never
heard
of showed up on the Jensens' street in this Katrina-clobbered Gulf
Coast
village with chain saws in hand.
The Tennesseans, Jehovah's Witnesses from Liberty and Sparta, offered
help out at no cost.
"Wherever there's a disaster, we go,'' said Bill Stebbins, who runs a
floor
buffing and waxing business in Sparta. "We help out our fellow
Jehovah's
Witnesses, but we also help anybody who asks us. We don't turn anybody
away.

It was the "free" that really got the Jensens' attention.
"It's a godsend,'' said Vivian, a home health nurse who earlier in the
week
had gotten a quote for $900 to remove a tall pecan tree that Katrina
toppled
at their rental property. Considering the majority of their other
home's
damage - estimated at $40,000-plus - came from flooding, and the
Jensens
didn't have flood insurance, the $900 was a financial burden they
couldn't
afford.
The Jensens' home on Jefferson Davis Avenue was soaked by the Category
4
hurricane. According to Alan, a retired oceanographer at a nearby naval
facility, his 116-year-old home was built on ground that is 23 feet
above
sea level. The blue house sits on a yard-high foundation.
"And we still had 2 feet of water inside the house. That means the
storm
surge was at least 28 feet high, an extraordinary thing to happen.
We're a
quarter- to a half-mile from the beach,'' he said.
"Nobody on our street had flood insurance because the water had never
been
that high."
But the Jensens are counting their blessings. Their home is still
standing,
unlike those of many of their friends and acquaintances living closer
to the
Gulf. All of the homes within six blocks of the water are now just
piles of
broken timber. There's not even a faint similarity to the way the
community
used to look. Destruction is complete, in every direction.
Since returning to their home a few days after the storm, the Jensens
had
been camping out on their property while stripping away anything that
had
gotten wet: drywall, rugs, shelving, carpets. They wanted to move to a
rental home they own a few minutes away in nearby Bay St. Louis,
another
small town that suffered massive damage, but a pecan tree had fallen
onto
the yellow, two-bedroom cottage. A dinner plate-sized hole in the roof
opened the interior to the elements, and numerous shingles had flown
off to
who knows where.
Soon after the Jensens asked if Stebbins and his crew could help, the
couple
was leading a convoy on the short drive from Jefferson Davis Avenue in
Waveland to St. John Street in Bay St. Louis.
The men from Middle Tennessee exited their pickups, surveyed the damage

from
the ground and climbed a ladder to the roof.
Ken Skinner, a logger from Liberty, came up with the strategy to take
down
the tree without doing further damage to the roof.
First, the tree's smaller limbs at the top would be lopped off, then
three-foot sections of the trunk would be cut, down to the point of
impact.
Skinner, 54, planned to bring down the rest of the tree by tying a rope

the top and having his four co-workers pull the tree away from the
house
with the rope while he cut the tree near its base.
"I like to come out and help in these kinds of things. This is what I
do for
a living, cutting trees, so it's what I'm good for. A lot of these
people
have lost everything. I don't mind giving up some vacation time to lend

hand,'' Skinner said.
Several hundred fellow Jehovah's Witnesses from Middle Tennessee are
scheduled to work in Waveland and Bay St. Louis during the next several
months, on projects such as tree and debris removal and some home
rebuilding

"People know us for our door-to-door visitation, but we're a lot more
than
that,'' Skinner said.
Jonathan Clouse, 20, of Sparta said coming to the storm-damaged Gulf
Coast
had made him grateful for what he has.
"A lot of these people have lost everything. They have nothing left
because
the storm took it all. I've never seen anything like this,'' he said.
For block after block, houses have been stripped to their foundations.
Walls
and roofs are blocks away, piled up in a 6-foot-high jumble of
two-by-fours.
"This is unbelievable. It'll be hard to describe to the people back
home,''
said Eric Pierce, 30, of Sparta, his T-shirt soaked with the sweat and
grime
of a hard day's work that began at 4 a.m.
Fourteen hours later, the five men and their chain saws were finally
calling
it a day with the Jensens' pecan tree.
"Pull,'' said Skinner. The rope grew taut on the top of the trunk still
resting on the Jensens' home. With a jerk of the saw's starter rope,
the
cutting machine growled to life. The veteran logger notched the base of

the
tree on one side and then made a cut from the opposite direction.
With a dull thud the trunk of the tree fell to the ground away from the
house.
"I can't thank these guys enough. They did it for free, unbelievable,''
Vivian Jensen said.
"It's so hard for me to accept help, but now is the time to accept
help.
This is just beyond us,'' she said.
"I hope we'll revive here," her husband said.
"I think we will, with a stronger sense of being. These kinds of things

make
you think."

UTBill
2005-09-19 16:05:49 EST
On 19 Sep 2005 12:51:40 -0700, wrote:

>While Carol continue her slander against JW's and critize their
>disaster relief efforts.
>
>JW's from her Home State have better things to do!

Still obsessed? She spanked you real good, Called your bluff and you
fell like a rock.

-

GIT-R-DONE!

Cracklin'
2005-09-19 17:49:30 EST

"Jabriol" <jabriolusenet@gmail.com> wrote in message
> While Carol continue her slander against JW's and critize their
> disaster relief efforts.
===================
EXPOSING a book publishing cult that destroys marriages, families and old
friendships isn't slander. You can't find an online dictionary?
--
CR....
"Without faith we might relapse into scientific or rational thinking,

Cracklin'
2005-09-19 17:52:50 EST

"UTBill" <utb@utb.com> wrote in message
> On 19 Sep 2005 12:51:40 -0700, wrote:
>
>>While Carol continue her slander against JW's and critize their
>>disaster relief efforts.
>>
>>JW's from her Home State have better things to do!
>
> Still obsessed? She spanked you real good, Called your bluff and you
> fell like a rock.
=====================
Antonio L. Santana knows darn well he screwed up with all those posts
showing his IP# attacking, slandering and accusing my family of the same
sexual misdeeds he's guilty of. He wouldn't DARE want a lawyer to see
them......
--
CR....
All the JWs wish for is walking around the COUNTRYSIDE (never any towns

Jabriol
2005-09-19 18:48:56 EST

Cracklin' wrote:
> "Jabriol" <jabriolusenet@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > While Carol continue her slander against JW's and critize their
> > disaster relief efforts.
> ===================
> EXPOSING a book publishing cult that destroys marriages, families and old
> friendships isn't slander. You can't find an online dictionary?
> --

Yeah I forgot the WTS was the cause of your two failed marriages, and
lost custody of your son---- Not.

You claimed that JW's only help their own. The article from a legit
newsource from your "home" state call you a liar.

Here are things you wrote:

$$...JWs do not believe in any form
of charity outside their own exclusive cult/clique/quasi-religion.

$$ Because we were taught that all non-JWs are swine who trample the
WTS/GB's pearls and don't deserve help of any kind from anyone. We're
seen
as the walking dead.

$$ No matter what wicked thing your org' does you will defend them.

( a wicked organization?, not according to the news article.

$$ What a BUNCH of hypocrites you JWs are. Did Jesus ask people what
religion or cult they belonged to before helping them?

(the people in the news articles aren't jw's)

## Except these people from our local churches are willing to help
everyone. No one asks what church the person needling help belongs to,

unlike the JWs.
(the people in the news articles aren't jw's)

## The people here who do this are not Gov. funded. The local churches
in
my area are now taking up collections of food, personal items and
clothing
for the victims of Katrina. The Gov. is not paying them a cent and the

church itself pays the bills for the building and utilities used.
Volunteers will drive the trucks down south.... no Gov. involved.
Where
are the JWs? What are they doing to help the non-JW victims of this
storm
and flood?

(read the news article...)

Gantz
2005-09-19 18:53:39 EST

Cracklin' wrote:
> "UTBill" <utb@utb.com> wrote in message
> > On 19 Sep 2005 12:51:40 -0700, wrote:
> >
> >>While Carol continue her slander against JW's and critize their
> >>disaster relief efforts.
> >>
> >>JW's from her Home State have better things to do!
> >
> > Still obsessed? She spanked you real good, Called your bluff and you
> > fell like a rock.
> =====================
> Antonio L. Santana knows darn well he screwed up with all those posts
> showing his IP# attacking, slandering and accusing my family of the same
> sexual misdeeds he's guilty of. He wouldn't DARE want a lawyer to see
> them......
> --

Carol Witkowski has been caught in various vicious lies
Before plaguing ARJW with her nonsense, she use to plague the Health
NG
Do a google search on Yarrow / windsong / Carol for more details.
She engages people in senseless debates about absolutely nothing.
Her intent on ARJW is to slander JW's

Before you reply, you may want to ask her a few things or only one.
_Where does she get her information?
_Can her information be verified?
_Is the information up to date?
_What is the purpose of her post? To present reliable facts about JW's
or sling mud on
A religious organization in good standing in almost every country in
the
world?

Ask her for evidence of her claims before proceeding with your
conversation
with her, if not you may be end up wasting your time and bandwidth on
discussing subjects based on fraudulent and fabricated information.
This is how she manipulates clueless bystanders in participating
with her distributing false information elsewhere?

Facts about Carol:

*She can never present evidence.
*She never reveals the source of her info (because there is none). Her
common
reply, is: "everybody already knows". If everybody knew, why bring it
up?
*She always hides her identity. And change her header to avoid
killfiles. A TOS offense
*She cuts and paste, rewrite postings, and will even forge e-mail
addresses
;which her ISP allows her to do. Just ask them: support.heartoftn.net

If your newsgroups has been victim of Carol's MCP and ECP that is off
topic;
You can report her.

Her account is dpc6682112001.direcpc.com and you may report her to
p*r@direcpc.com
and her use of remailers can still be traced to her account.No American
ISP like to be
associated with Hate Speech no matter if Hate speech is protected
under the First. It affects their commercial interest.
Then you can contact your own ISP and have them add them to their
block List Direcpc.com

Why does Carol behave as she does?

Carol G. Witkowski of Davidson County Tn. Is a life long
underachiever.
She did not finish High school in NYC, and lived as Sex-relief for
biker gangsters in the
;60's and 70's. She claims on her website that she has 2 failed
marriages and blames God for her poor choices. It is alleged that she
lost custody of her only son due to substance abuse, (never been
proven however). Dumped in TN by her Second husband, Quote-quote, with
no place to go.

She also has failed attempts at being a JW. She could never attain
their moral standards as dictated in the scriptures, and thus been at
war with them ever since.
This has made her a very mentally unstable woman, her hatred is
intense, and due to biker-substance abuse lifestyle, she now needs aid
of a pacemaker.

By reporting her to her ISP, she is made aware, that she is alone in
her insane crusade full of false hoods and forgeries. ;And that you
the reader does not support hate speech against any religion or
person.

Carol as Many other former and disgruntled JW's family
members will INDICATE that JW's
and/or the WTBTS are wrong or at fault no matter the topic, the
proof, or the evidence. As with Carol and other anti-jw's already
"know"
the reality, and do nothing but work backwards from said private
reality
with respect to a given WTBTS/JW related matter, presenting anything
and everything even remotely closely apparently confirming their a
priori conviction as "proof" that they were "right all along". A good
example is ant-jw's fetish for reposting "excerpts" of articles which
simply declare that one or more wrong/evil-doers "is"/"are" Jehovah's
Witnesses, with ZERO
proof/evidence that said alleged wrong/evil-doers actually make any
attempt at all to live the alleged godly principles allegedly embodied
in the teaching(s) of the WTBTS.

One may as well post an excerpt of an article that says, "four
teenagers girls - who are *WHITE* - were caught stealing Eminem CD's
from Tower Records", in
hopes of convincing the audience that said excerpt "proves" something
about "whiteness". What does the "Jehovah's Witness" label mean,
if there's no proof/evidence that those it's applied to in one of
these "excerpts" is anything more than a JW in name/label only?
Do we look at someone that tries to run 26 miles right off the bat,
with no training, and keels over, and say, "See? Now we KNOW that
runners are screwed up!" No, we don't. Or shouldn't. But that's
the kind of currency that the Carol's and PB's of the newsgroup deal
in.

replying to them is a virtual waste of bandwidth, and thee value of
their
post should be considered in the same light as the National Globe and
other
tabloids..

notice what other NON-JW's have written about Carol:

"SD" <S...@steam.com> said about Carol

Carol,

When someone challenges you to justify your controversial claims they
are not being lazy, they are calling your BS. You seem to respond
with nothing but weasel tactics.

I know this won't exactly break your heart, but I have no choice but
to regard all the comments you've made about the WTS as unfounded
wishful thinking. Acting the way you do, probably helps the
organization more than hurts it. I can only think of two reasons for
one to constantly change their name as you do. Neither one paints you
in a particularly good light.

Maybe you should take a ride on that Yamaha of yours and clear your
head.

She's here to subject her ranting to as many people as she can. She's
not
here for honest discussion or debate. She just wants to make noise,
and
lots of it

Z*@mailinator.com

;which her ISP allows her to do. Just ask them: support@direcpc.com

If your newsgroups has been victim of Carol's MCP and ECP that is off
topic;
You can report her.

Her account is dpc6682112001.direcpc.com and you may report her to
p*r@direcpc.com
and her use of remailers can still be traced to her account.No American
ISP like to be
associated with Hate Speech no matter if Hate speech is protected
under the First. It affects their commercial interest.
Then you can contact your own ISP and have them add them to their
block List Direcpc.com

Cracklin'
2005-09-19 21:20:10 EST

"Gantz" aka JABRIOL aka ZOD<darth.gantz@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Snip Jabriol's inane rant.
=============
Where's your lawyer's name, phone number and address Jabriol? You didn't
think I'd call your bluff, eh? This is the 16th time I'm requesting it.
--
CR.......
"Question with boldness even the existence of a god;

NymShifter
2005-09-19 21:42:13 EST

"UTBill" <utb@utb.com> wrote in message
> On 19 Sep 2005 12:51:40 -0700, wrote:
>
>>While Carol continue her slander against JW's and critize their
>>disaster relief efforts.
>>
>>JW's from her Home State have better things to do!
>
> Still obsessed? She spanked you real good, Called your bluff and you
> fell like a rock.
=================
Notice how Jabriol-Zod-Gantz avoids tangling with you, Gary and Fred?
--
NymShifter......
"To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as

UTBill
2005-09-20 10:17:14 EST
On 19 Sep 2005 15:48:56 -0700, wrote:

>Cracklin' wrote:
>> "Jabriol" <jabriolusenet@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> > While Carol continue her slander against JW's and critize their
>> > disaster relief efforts.
>> ===================
>> EXPOSING a book publishing cult that destroys marriages, families and old
>> friendships isn't slander. You can't find an online dictionary?
>> --
>>

>Yeah I forgot the WTS was the cause of your two failed marriages, and
>lost custody of your son---- Not.
>

>You claimed that JW's only help their own. The article from a legit
>newsource from your "home" state call you a liar.
>
>Here are things you wrote:
>
>$$...JWs do not believe in any form
>of charity outside their own exclusive cult/clique/quasi-religion.
>

>$$ Because we were taught that all non-JWs are swine who trample the
>WTS/GB's pearls and don't deserve help of any kind from anyone. We're
>seen
>as the walking dead.
>
>$$ No matter what wicked thing your org' does you will defend them.
>
>( a wicked organization?, not according to the news article.

It's a cult, A very dangerous cult. Nothing more.
-

GIT-R-DONE!