Activism Discussion: Nov. 2nd Mass Resistance To The Bush Regime!

Nov. 2nd Mass Resistance To The Bush Regime!

K*@hotmail.com
2005-10-09 11:52:04 EST
A MASS OUTPOURING OF RESISTANCE TO THE BUSH REGIME

"Wednesday 11-2-05: A massive day of repudiation of the Bush Regime,
launching a movement to drive Bush himself from office, and where the
whole direction he has been taking society is reversed."

If people in the '60s had limited themselves to only voting,
lobbying, and volunteering, Black people would still sit on the back of
the bus and women would still die from back-alley abortions. Hurricane
Katrina, the Roberts nomination, and the war on Iraq cannot be stopped
with "politics as usual." That which you will not resist and
mobilize to stop, you will learn - or be forced - to accept.

above was excerpted from
http://www.worldcantwait.org

Please help promote this by sharing this information with as many
others as you can. The Bush regime is the worst the world has seen
since Hitler's. They must be stopped! Things are much grimmer than
most Americans know. Our top political leaders (so called) do NOT want
peace and they do not respect people outside of their circles. They are
following a permanent war strategy to keep the 500 billion dollar a
year war industry alive. They MUST be stopped.

Defendario
2005-10-09 17:13:08 EST
know_buddee@hotmail.com wrote:

> A MASS OUTPOURING OF RESISTANCE TO THE BUSH REGIME
>
> "Wednesday 11-2-05: A massive day of repudiation of the Bush Regime,
> launching a movement to drive Bush himself from office, and where the
> whole direction he has been taking society is reversed."
>
> If people in the '60s had limited themselves to only voting,
> lobbying, and volunteering, Black people would still sit on the back of
> the bus and women would still die from back-alley abortions. Hurricane
> Katrina, the Roberts nomination, and the war on Iraq cannot be stopped
> with "politics as usual." That which you will not resist and
> mobilize to stop, you will learn - or be forced - to accept.

Truer words seldom spoken. TY for posting.

> above was excerpted from
> http://www.worldcantwait.org
>

> Please help promote this by sharing this information with as many
> others as you can. The Bush regime is the worst the world has seen
> since Hitler's. They must be stopped! Things are much grimmer than
> most Americans know. Our top political leaders (so called) do NOT want
> peace and they do not respect people outside of their circles. They are
> following a permanent war strategy to keep the 500 billion dollar a
> year war industry alive. They MUST be stopped.

Word. The Cavalry is *not* coming. It is up to us to save America for
ourselves and our loved ones.

Hear the call.

Jim E
2005-10-09 21:27:37 EST

<know_buddee@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>A MASS OUTPOURING OF RESISTANCE TO THE BUSH REGIME
>
> "Wednesday 11-2-05: A massive day of repudiation of the Bush Regime,
> launching a movement to drive Bush himself from office, and where the
> whole direction he has been taking society is reversed."
>
> If people in the '60s had limited themselves to only voting,
> lobbying, and volunteering, Black people would still sit on the back of
> the bus and women would still die from back-alley abortions. Hurricane
> Katrina, the Roberts nomination, and the war on Iraq cannot be stopped
> with "politics as usual." That which you will not resist and
> mobilize to stop, you will learn - or be forced - to accept.
>
> above was excerpted from
> http://www.worldcantwait.org
>

> Please help promote this by sharing this information with as many
> others as you can. The Bush regime is the worst the world has seen
> since Hitler's. They must be stopped! Things are much grimmer than
> most Americans know. Our top political leaders (so called) do NOT want
> peace and they do not respect people outside of their circles. They are
> following a permanent war strategy to keep the 500 billion dollar a
> year war industry alive. They MUST be stopped.

Oh piffle!
You little cry babies never appreciate what is done for you.
Sad, so sad.

Jim E

Seethis Pass
2005-10-10 00:13:18 EST
On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 18:27:37 -0700, "Jim E" <YD641387@SEA.net> wrote:

><know_buddee@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>A MASS OUTPOURING OF RESISTANCE TO THE BUSH REGIME
>>
>> "Wednesday 11-2-05: A massive day of repudiation of the Bush Regime,
>> launching a movement to drive Bush himself from office, and where the
>> whole direction he has been taking society is reversed."
>>
>> If people in the '60s had limited themselves to only voting,
>> lobbying, and volunteering, Black people would still sit on the back of
>> the bus and women would still die from back-alley abortions. Hurricane
>> Katrina, the Roberts nomination, and the war on Iraq cannot be stopped
>> with "politics as usual." That which you will not resist and
>> mobilize to stop, you will learn - or be forced - to accept.
>>
>> above was excerpted from
>> http://www.worldcantwait.org
>>

>> Please help promote this by sharing this information with as many
>> others as you can. The Bush regime is the worst the world has seen
>> since Hitler's. They must be stopped! Things are much grimmer than
>> most Americans know. Our top political leaders (so called) do NOT want
>> peace and they do not respect people outside of their circles. They are
>> following a permanent war strategy to keep the 500 billion dollar a
>> year war industry alive. They MUST be stopped.
>>

>Oh piffle!
>You little cry babies never appreciate what is done for you.
>Sad, so sad.
>

> Jim E

Yeah like when this was done for us.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory?id=1179872

Duly Appointed Bitchslapper
2005-10-11 23:49:27 EST

<know_buddee@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> A MASS OUTPOURING OF RESISTANCE TO THE BUSH REGIME
>
> "Wednesday 11-2-05: A massive day of repudiation of the Bush Regime,
> launching a movement to drive Bush himself from office, and where the
> whole direction he has been taking society is reversed."

There won't be any "mass resistance" so before you start masturbating too
heavily, you need to deal with the facts. What pisses off most people about
Bush is NOT what you lunatics are worked up (nobody gives a shit about a few
camel-fuckers being abused in a prison in Iraq - they probably deserved in
anyway), and for all of Bush's faults, most people realize that the
alternatives are even more fucked up than he is. So go ahead and live your
60's flashback fantasy - hopefully you old hippies will be dead in another
decade or two anyway.

Seethis Pass
2005-10-12 11:17:37 EST
On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 20:49:27 -0700, "Duly Appointed Bitchslapper"
<*6@aol.com> wrote:

><know_buddee@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> A MASS OUTPOURING OF RESISTANCE TO THE BUSH REGIME
>>
>> "Wednesday 11-2-05: A massive day of repudiation of the Bush Regime,
>> launching a movement to drive Bush himself from office, and where the
>> whole direction he has been taking society is reversed."
>
>There won't be any "mass resistance" so before you start masturbating too
>heavily, you need to deal with the facts. What pisses off most people about
>Bush is NOT what you lunatics are worked up (nobody gives a shit about a few
>camel-fuckers being abused in a prison in Iraq - they probably deserved in
>anyway), and for all of Bush's faults, most people realize that the
>alternatives are even more fucked up than he is. So go ahead and live your
>60's flashback fantasy - hopefully you old hippies will be dead in another
>decade or two anyway.

There is the heart of the republican party.
They have hopes and dreams but they are all for someones death.

W*@yahoo.com
2005-10-12 14:20:33 EST
http://www.Worldcantwait.org

The World Can't Wait!
Drive Out the Bush Regime!
Mobilize for November 2, 2005!

Your government, on the basis of outrageous lies, is waging a murderous
and utterly illegitimate war in Iraq, with other countries in their
sights.

Your government is openly torturing people, and justifying it.

Your government puts people in jail on the merest suspicion, refusing
them lawyers, and either holding them indefinitely or deporting them in
the dead of night.

Your government is moving each day closer to a theocracy, where a
narrow and hateful brand of Christian fundamentalism will rule.

Your government suppresses the science that doesn't fit its
religious, political and economic agenda, forcing present and future
generations to pay a terrible price.

Your government is moving to deny women here, and all over the world,
the right to birth control and abortion.

Your government enforces a culture of greed, bigotry, intolerance and
ignorance.

People look at all this and think of Hitler-and they are right to do
so. The Bush regime is setting out to radically remake society very
quickly, in a fascist way, and for generations to come. We must act
now; the future is in the balance.

Millions and millions are deeply disturbed and outraged by this. They
recognize the need for a vehicle to express this outrage, yet they
cannot find it; politics as usual cannot meet the enormity of the
challenge, and people sense this.

There is not going to be some magical "pendulum swing." People who
steal elections and believe they're on a "mission from God" will
not go without a fight.

There is not going to be some savior from the Democratic Party. This
whole idea of putting our hopes and energies into "leaders" who
tell us to seek common ground with fascists and religious fanatics is
proving every day to be a disaster, and actually serves to demobilize
people.

But silence and paralysis are NOT acceptable. That which you will not
resist and mobilize to stop, you will learn- or be forced-to
accept. There is no escaping it: the whole disastrous course of this
Bush regime must be STOPPED. And we must take the responsibility to do
it.

And there is a way. We are talking about something on a scale that can
really make a huge change in this country and in the world. We need
more than fighting Bush's outrages one at a time, constantly losing
ground to the whole onslaught. We must, and can, aim to create a
political situation where the Bush regime's program is repudiated,
where Bush himself is driven from office, and where the whole direction
he has been taking society is reversed. We, in our millions, must and
can take responsibility to change the course of history.

To that end, on November 2, the first anniversary of Bush's
"re-election", we will take the first major step in this by
organizing a truly massive day of resistance all over this country.
People everywhere will walk out of school, they will take off work,
they will come to the downtowns and town squares and set out from
there, going through the streets and calling on many more to JOIN US.
They will repudiate this criminal regime, making a powerful statement:
"NO! THIS REGIME DOES NOT REPRESENT US! AND WE WILL DRIVE IT OUT!"

November 2 must be a massive and public proclamation that WE REFUSE TO
BE RULED IN THIS WAY. November 2 must call out to the tens of millions
more who are now agonizing and disgusted. November 2 will be the
beginning-a giant first step in forcing Bush to step down, and a
powerful announcement that we will not stop until he does so-and it
will join with and give support and heart to people all over the globe
who so urgently need and want this regime to be stopped.

This will not be easy. If we speak the truth, they will try to silence
us. If we act, they will to try to stop us. But we speak for the
majority, here and around the world, and as we get this going we are
going to reach out to the people who have been so badly fooled by Bush
and we are NOT going to stop.

The point is this: history is full of examples where people who had
right on their side fought against tremendous odds and were victorious.
And it is also full of examples of people passively hoping to wait it
out, only to get swallowed up by a horror beyond what they ever
imagined. The future is unwritten. WHICH ONE WE GET IS UP TO US.

These next two months are crucial. The call you are reading has to get
out to millions right away-on the internet, passed out as flyers in
communities, published as ads in newspapers. DO NOT WAIT!! GET
ORGANIZED!! If you agree with this statement, add your name to it!!!
And do more than that: send it to friends, get them to sign it,
organize a meeting, take it to your church, your school, your union,
your health club, your barber shop, to concerts and libraries and
family gatherings, everywhere you go. Raise money, lots of money. Get
people together, make plans to be there on November 2, and to build for
it.

the above was all copied from:

http://www.Worldcantwait.org

=======================

Thanks to the truth (about corrupt warmongering bastard politicians who
exploit and abuse the people) spread far and wide, and thanks to
millions of good people standing together in opposition to that

WeGona BeFree

Ignore the pitiful little bastards who say that things will never
change - they're just like the dummies who said the same thing -one and
two hundred years ago - back before the "impossible" became realities
- like women and blacks having the same legal rights as white men; and
other things that were thought of as "wild dreams" - like cars,
telephones, space travel, electric lights, air conditioners, pcs, etc
- etc!

The politicians of the future must see it as their job to serve the
people - not the rich ones only - as is the case now in most of the
industrialized parts of the world. If they don't respect all peasants,
then they have no business working for any government. Let them handle
the trash, but not the people!

Duly Appointed Bitchslapper
2005-10-12 15:49:28 EST

"Seethis Pass" <NotANewGuy@maxivision.net> wrote in message
> On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 20:49:27 -0700, "Duly Appointed Bitchslapper"
> <dab86@aol.com> wrote:
>

> ><know_buddee@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> A MASS OUTPOURING OF RESISTANCE TO THE BUSH REGIME
> >>
> >> "Wednesday 11-2-05: A massive day of repudiation of the Bush Regime,
> >> launching a movement to drive Bush himself from office, and where the
> >> whole direction he has been taking society is reversed."
> >
> >There won't be any "mass resistance" so before you start masturbating too
> >heavily, you need to deal with the facts. What pisses off most people
about
> >Bush is NOT what you lunatics are worked up (nobody gives a shit about a
few
> >camel-fuckers being abused in a prison in Iraq - they probably deserved
in
> >anyway), and for all of Bush's faults, most people realize that the
> >alternatives are even more fucked up than he is. So go ahead and live
your
> >60's flashback fantasy - hopefully you old hippies will be dead in
another
> >decade or two anyway.
> >
> There is the heart of the republican party.
> They have hopes and dreams but they are all for someones death.

In other words, you don't like the GOP but you can't come up with an
intelligent argument why. I'm hardly in agreement with a lot of Republicans
these days but at least I can come up with a coherent argument based on
specifics. On the other hand, you're merely another ranting idiot, of which
there seems to be no shortage in Usenet.

>>> Duly Appointed Bitchslapper <<<

finding a need and filling it - one liberal at a time...

"some jobs are so dirty, you can only send in someone who
has the finely honed hatred of liberals acquired at elite
universities to do them. The devil is an abstraction for
normal, decent Americans living in the red states. By
contrast, at the top universities, you come face to face
with the devil every day, and you learn all his little
tropes and tricks." - Ann Coulter