Activism Discussion: Capitalist TV Station "Sci Fi Channel" Runs Anti-black Movie

Capitalist TV Station "Sci Fi Channel" Runs Anti-black Movie

Constitutional Rights
2005-10-16 07:24:17 EST
The capitalist TV station "Sci Fi channel" runs "anti-black family" movie on
Saturday night at 9 PM, on October 15, 2005.

In this horror movie, called "Rave to the Grave" a young black man helps
save a white girl and other whites from evil monsters.

Instead of showing a handsome black man alongside a beautiful black girl,
where both perhaps help defend goodness in the movie, the Sci Fi channel
instead portrays the black male doing good only when he is away from other
blacks and the black culture. This is a racist anti-black movie.
http://www.scifi.com/returnofthelivingdead/

Not only do these movies make black girls jealous and angry, because they
separate black guys from pretty black girls, but they promote the incorrect
view that black men can only do well when they leave the black culture.

Far too often on American television the black American culture is promoted
as being violent, aggressive and stupid. This racist view claims only when
a black man moves away from the black culture, to mingle with white people
and especially white girls, does he then become successful.

Here again is a prime example of what happens when the American people are
not allowed to decide which programs are broadcast on TV. Lately we see
wholly racist views promoted on commercials and in movies where the good
black American culture is ignored almost completely, while a single black
man is shown to do good only when he is with white girls and "white people".

Most Americans now ignore much of what is shown on TV.

Duly Appointed Bitchslapper
2005-10-16 22:41:03 EST

"Constitutional Rights" <const@nospam.com> wrote in message
> The capitalist TV station "Sci Fi channel" runs "anti-black family" movie
on
> Saturday night at 9 PM, on October 15, 2005.
>
> In this horror movie, called "Rave to the Grave" a young black man helps
> save a white girl and other whites from evil monsters.
>
> Instead of showing a handsome black man alongside a beautiful black girl,
> where both perhaps help defend goodness in the movie, the Sci Fi channel
> instead portrays the black male doing good only when he is away from other
> blacks and the black culture. This is a racist anti-black movie.

Wouldn't alt.pc.idiocy be a better group for you to post this crap?

>>> Duly Appointed Bitchslapper <<<
finding a need and filling it - one liberal at a time...
"...some jobs are so dirty, you can only send in someone who has the
finely honed hatred of liberals acquired at elite universities to do them.
The devil is an abstraction for normal, decent Americans living in the
red states. By contrast, at the top universities, you come face to face
with the devil every day, and you learn all his little tropes and tricks."
- Ann Coulter

Ha-Emet
2005-10-19 22:22:51 EST

Israel has a legitimate right to own the land. There are no legitimate
competing rights or claims which rank higher than self-defense,
preservation and protection of life.

The Israelis own it
So it cannot be occupied.

The Israelis have very good title and should annex the territory, or
disengage from that part they do not want and keep the rest by erecting a
wall around Israel and keeping hostile Arabs out.

Article: http://pnews.org/ArT/ZioN/OcC.shtml

El Conquistador
2005-10-19 23:42:54 EST

"Ha-Emet" <emet@sdf.lonestar.org> wrote in message

> Israel has a legitimate right to own the land. There are no legitimate
> competing rights or claims which rank higher than self-defense,
> preservation and protection of life.

SHIT YES, AT THE GUN POINT YOU OWN EVERYTHING!

Bob
2005-10-20 10:13:59 EST
Ha-Emet wrote:

> Israel has a legitimate right to own the land. There are no legitimate
> competing rights or claims which rank higher than self-defense,
> preservation and protection of life.
>
> The Israelis own it
> So it cannot be occupied.
>
> The Israelis have very good title and should annex the territory, or
> disengage from that part they do not want and keep the rest by erecting a
> wall around Israel and keeping hostile Arabs out.
> >
> Article: http://pnews.org/ArT/ZioN/OcC.shtml

I wanna see my Arab heroes kill as many of these Jewish militant
nationalist bastards as possible. Get rid of them.
--

Wm James
2005-10-28 22:24:03 EST
<*t@nospam.com> wrote:

>The capitalist TV station "Sci Fi channel" runs "anti-black family" movie on
>Saturday night at 9 PM, on October 15, 2005.
>
>In this horror movie, called "Rave to the Grave" a young black man helps
>save a white girl and other whites from evil monsters.
>
>Instead of showing a handsome black man alongside a beautiful black girl,
>where both perhaps help defend goodness in the movie, the Sci Fi channel
>instead portrays the black male doing good only when he is away from other
>blacks and the black culture. This is a racist anti-black movie.
>http://www.scifi.com/returnofthelivingdead/
>
>Not only do these movies make black girls jealous and angry, because they
>separate black guys from pretty black girls, but they promote the incorrect
>view that black men can only do well when they leave the black culture.
>
>Far too often on American television the black American culture is promoted
>as being violent, aggressive and stupid. This racist view claims only when
>a black man moves away from the black culture, to mingle with white people
>and especially white girls, does he then become successful.
>
>Here again is a prime example of what happens when the American people are
>not allowed to decide which programs are broadcast on TV. Lately we see
>wholly racist views promoted on commercials and in movies where the good
>black American culture is ignored almost completely, while a single black
>man is shown to do good only when he is with white girls and "white people".
>
>Most Americans now ignore much of what is shown on TV.

So you'd feel better if the movie portayed black "gansta rappers"
shooting each other, calling each other "nigger", and treating the
women as whores in the interest of displaying the pop black culture
better?

William R. James