Activism Discussion: Bu$h Heckled During Speech

Bu$h Heckled During Speech

Beebs
2005-11-01 00:12:07 EST
Bush heckled during terror speech Scotsman Oct 31 2005

At a turbulent point in his presidency, US President
Bush has sought to bolster public backing for his war
policies, just days after the US death toll in Iraq
surpassed 2,000.

"We will never back down, we will never give in and we
will never accept anything less than complete victory,"
the president said.

As the president spoke, a man on the second level inter-
rupted him, yelling "War is terrorism. War is terrorism.
Step down now Mr President. Torture is terrorism."
==

What is to be done?

beebs
anarchist

Duly Appointed Bitchslapper
2005-11-01 00:27:52 EST

"beebs" <beebs79@softhome.net> wrote in message

> As the president spoke, a man on the second level inter-
> rupted him, yelling "War is terrorism. War is terrorism.

Proof that there is an idiot in every crowd.

XTS
2005-11-01 00:36:41 EST

"beebs" <beebs79@softhome.net> wrote in message
> Bush heckled during terror speech Scotsman Oct 31 2005
>
> At a turbulent point in his presidency, US President
> Bush has sought to bolster public backing for his war
> policies, just days after the US death toll in Iraq
> surpassed 2,000.
>
> "We will never back down, we will never give in and we
> will never accept anything less than complete victory,"
> the president said.
>
> As the president spoke, a man on the second level inter-
> rupted him, yelling "War is terrorism. War is terrorism.
> Step down now Mr President. Torture is terrorism."
> ==
>
> What is to be done?
>
> beebs
> anarchist

I dont know, it's obvious bush is a blood thirsty very violent man. He is
going to continue the bloodletting as long as he can. He's just plain evil
and there seems to be nothing that will stop his campaign of death and his
cult of death followers. I never thought I would see American go crazy over
the tatse of blood like they are now. Bush is the spiritual leader of a
culture of death, corruption and treason, and a lot of people love him for
that. Perhaps that segment of our population has always wanted a mass
murderer for president.

Dave Hazelwood
2005-11-01 00:55:08 EST
On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 21:27:52 -0800, "Duly Appointed Bitchslapper" <dab68@aol.com> wrote:

>"beebs" <beebs79@softhome.net> wrote in message
>
>> As the president spoke, a man on the second level inter-
>> rupted him, yelling "War is terrorism. War is terrorism.
>
>Proof that there is an idiot in every crowd.

Yes. In this case Dubya.

%+<8>T**NNN**T<8>%+
2005-11-01 00:55:20 EST
I bet it was Heckle & Jeckel who heckled.

George Harrison
2005-11-01 01:26:39 EST
Dave Hazelwood wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 21:27:52 -0800, "Duly Appointed Bitchslapper" <dab68@aol.com> wrote:
>

>>"beebs" <beebs79@softhome.net> wrote in message
>>

>>>As the president spoke, a man on the second level inter-
>>>rupted him, yelling "War is terrorism. War is terrorism.
>>
>>Proof that there is an idiot in every crowd.
>>

> Yes. In this case Dubya.

Very funny!

Kent Wills
2005-11-01 05:15:43 EST
On 31 Oct 2005 21:12:07 -0800, "beebs" <beebs79@softhome.net> wrote:

>Bush heckled during terror speech Scotsman Oct 31 2005
>
>At a turbulent point in his presidency, US President
>Bush has sought to bolster public backing for his war
>policies, just days after the US death toll in Iraq
>surpassed 2,000.
>
>"We will never back down, we will never give in and we
>will never accept anything less than complete victory,"
> the president said.
>
>As the president spoke, a man on the second level inter-
>rupted him, yelling "War is terrorism. War is terrorism.
>Step down now Mr President. Torture is terrorism."
>==
>
>What is to be done?

Recognize that free speech reaches to people heckling at a
speech.
That's one of the few pluses I can give Clinton. I don't
recall the exact details, but at a speech at some university, someone
began heckling him. He remained calm and stated that (paraphrased),
"Free speech even reached <University name> University." A truly wise
reply to the situation.

--

Kent
No todos los que ven tus obras ven tus virtudes.

Ronin
2005-11-01 05:44:51 EST

"Duly Appointed Bitchslapper" <dab68@aol.com> wrote in message

> "beebs" <beebs79@softhome.net> wrote in message
>
> > As the president spoke, a man on the second level inter-
> > rupted him, yelling "War is terrorism. War is terrorism.
>
> Proof that there is an idiot in every crowd.

This time he was at the podium.

Limbaugh Fart Detector
2005-11-01 07:21:37 EST
On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 13:55:08 +0800, Dave Hazelwood
<the_big_kahuna@mailcity.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 21:27:52 -0800, "Duly Appointed Bitchslapper" <dab68@aol.com> wrote:
>

>>"beebs" <beebs79@softhome.net> wrote in message
>>
>>> As the president spoke, a man on the second level inter-
>>> rupted him, yelling "War is terrorism. War is terrorism.
>>
>>Proof that there is an idiot in every crowd.
>>
>Yes. In this case Dubya.

shit...I was too late

Furious George
2005-11-01 07:25:21 EST

Kent Wills wrote:
> On 31 Oct 2005 21:12:07 -0800, "beebs" <beebs79@softhome.net> wrote:
>
> >Bush heckled during terror speech Scotsman Oct 31 2005
> >
> >At a turbulent point in his presidency, US President
> >Bush has sought to bolster public backing for his war
> >policies, just days after the US death toll in Iraq
> >surpassed 2,000.
> >
> >"We will never back down, we will never give in and we
> >will never accept anything less than complete victory,"
> > the president said.
> >
> >As the president spoke, a man on the second level inter-
> >rupted him, yelling "War is terrorism. War is terrorism.
> >Step down now Mr President. Torture is terrorism."
> >==
> >
> >What is to be done?
> >

> Recognize that free speech reaches to people heckling at a
> speech.
> That's one of the few pluses I can give Clinton. I don't
> recall the exact details, but at a speech at some university, someone
> began heckling him. He remained calm and stated that (paraphrased),
> "Free speech even reached <University name> University." A truly wise
> reply to the situation.

I don't recall that. However I do recall when Clinton was heckled, he
would sometimes quote Mark Twain who said that "Every dog has its
fleas." I don't think dubya has every quoted Mark Twain.