Activism Discussion: Democrats Get Tough On Iraq (Closed Session)

Democrats Get Tough On Iraq (Closed Session)

Dave Simpson
2005-11-01 19:49:37 EST
What do you expect? They've been losers for years. Why stop now?

They will doom themselves again if they go with the extremist left (the
source of lies calling normal people "radical" and "far" and "extreme"
right) and their scumminess as well as psychosis over the abortion
issue and Alito.

They've lost election after election. (Lying about it hasn't changed
the truth.) Many of their bottom-of-the-bell-curve constituents
totally loathe Bush.

This is their chance.

And: everyone who's honest will admit there's something to the ID leak.
We have not been told yet all that we all have a right to know about
it.

Sid9
2005-11-01 19:51:51 EST
Dave Simpson wrote:
> What do you expect? They've been losers for years. Why stop now?
>
> They will doom themselves again if they go with the extremist left
> (the source of lies calling normal people "radical" and "far" and
> "extreme" right) and their scumminess as well as psychosis over the
> abortion issue and Alito.
>
> They've lost election after election. (Lying about it hasn't changed
> the truth.) Many of their bottom-of-the-bell-curve constituents
> totally loathe Bush.
>
> This is their chance.
>
> And: everyone who's honest will admit there's something to the ID
> leak. We have not been told yet all that we all have a right to know
> about it.

Like Bush,Jr, you create your own reality.
A reality that puts you in the minority.

Most Americans no longer support
Bush,Jr or his quagmire of a war.

ManMadeGod
2005-11-01 19:54:17 EST
Impeachment coming very soon!

"Dave Simpson" <david_l_simpson@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> What do you expect? They've been losers for years. Why stop now?
>
> They will doom themselves again if they go with the extremist left (the
> source of lies calling normal people "radical" and "far" and "extreme"
> right) and their scumminess as well as psychosis over the abortion
> issue and Alito.
>
> They've lost election after election. (Lying about it hasn't changed
> the truth.) Many of their bottom-of-the-bell-curve constituents
> totally loathe Bush.
>
> This is their chance.
>
> And: everyone who's honest will admit there's something to the ID leak.
> We have not been told yet all that we all have a right to know about
> it.

Joseph Welch
2005-11-01 20:19:03 EST

"Dave Simpson" <david_l_simpson@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> They will doom themselves again if they go with the extremist left (the
> source of lies calling normal people "radical" and "far" and "extreme"
> right)

Supporters of this President - i.e. his "base" ARE radical, extreme members
of the far right.

Dare you deny it?

--
JW
***************

Christopher Helms
2005-11-02 05:57:49 EST

>Dave Simpson wrote in message
<*0@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>...
>What do you expect? They've been losers for years. Why stop now?
>
>They will doom themselves again if they go with the extremist left (the
>source of lies calling normal people "radical" and "far" and "extreme"
>right) and their scumminess as well as psychosis over the abortion
>issue and Alito.

We're psychotic about abortion? You're the ones shooting doctors, blowing up
abortion clinics, trying to get nonsensical "Right to life" amendments
grafted onto the constitution and using Roe v Wade as a Litmus Test for
conservative judges. You people have been out of your gourds over abortion
for decades now, and nobody is really sure why. Abortion is like catnip to
you idiots. It's something some women get and for reasons unknown, you
people have had your collective panties in a knot over it ever since you
realized that white women sometimes get them. Nobody is sure where this
sudden, bizarre concern for "life," came from, considering the taste for
blood righties have had ever since the Vietnam era. They loved bloodshed in
Cambodia, they loved it in Chicago in 1968, they love it when the cops beat
african-americans, they loved it at Waco, they fawned over deadly force when
the jackboots kidnapped Elian Gonzolez at gunpoint. They love executions,
they've supported more sadistic, bloodthirsty right wing dictatorships than
I can list here-including Iraq for a very long time, they have no real
problem with it when it's doctors who perform abortions who are the target
of violence and they love it when we attack journalists at the Palestine
Hotel. 100,000 dead Iraqi civilians don't even faze them and they'll love it
tomorrow if we make up some bullshit story about "protecting national
security" and start supporting right wing death squads who kill Nicaraguan
peasants and nuns again. About the only time the drawing of human blood
angers you blockheads is when OJ Simpson is doing it. You idiots are beyond
hypocritical. There's no word for what you people are.

>They've lost election after election. (Lying about it hasn't changed
>the truth.) Many of their bottom-of-the-bell-curve constituents
>totally loathe Bush.

Most of the country loathes him, for a number of reasons. Bush is loathed
because he is an utterly failed president. He doesn't give a damn about
anyone except corporations and the richest 5% or so of Americans and almost
everyone realizes it. Almost nothing he has said over the last five years
has turned out to be true, he seems to think American taxpayers owe his
campaign donors a living and he is also operating under the moronic
assumption that in order to make The Supreme Court reflect what the Framers
intended, it should be populated exclusively by very rich, very very white
hyperconservative males who have been educated so far beyond their
intelligence that they frequently think the earth is 6,000 years old and was
created in six days. Very rich, "Pro-life" white conservatives who embrace
wars, torture and executions at every possible opportunity seem to be about
as much of America as George W Bush cares to know about.

This is not the Supreme Court Jefferson, Adams, Hamilton and the rest
envisioned for America. This is the Supreme Court Lyndon LaRouche envisioned
for America.

>This is their chance.

Let's see...so far I have heard an admittiedly unconventional attempt to
make Senate Republicans answer a few questions about how they managed to be
so wrong about pre-war intelligence on Iraq and why they won't answer any
questions about it referred to as "a stunt," "a personal affront" to
kitten-in-the-wilderness Bill Frist, "a hijacking" (Rightards do love to
invoke Sept.11th when they get into a jam, don't they?) and possibly the
most horrible thing anybody has ever done to these poor, defenseless
Republicans. If Republicans think they can simply ignore, stonewall and
brush aside questions about the Bush administrations prewar behavior they
are sadly mistaken. If they think nobody really cares what this
administration was up to in the months and maybe years leading up to this
moronic war and to what degree they misled everyone in this country,
including Congress, about Iraq WMD capabilities, they are in even worse
shape than I thought.

OptionARMpopeye
2005-11-02 08:24:34 EST
They may have spoken about their golf games and sand fleas. It was a
closed session. How do you know what was discussed?

Dave Simpson
2005-11-02 20:47:38 EST
Sid, you're frequently wrong, and you're wrong again, sadly.

It's the Left, particularly the extreme Left, that is detached from
reality and substitutes their wishes. They're the type that call the
Democrats a "center-right" [sic!] party, for example, or view the USA
or Israel as worse than Iran or North Korea.

I have the facts on my side. That may offend some, but that's their
problem and failure, not mine.

We'll see if the Dims continue to be losers. If they side with People
for the American Way [sic] or the ACLU [a nihilist, subversive far left
organization] and others in defense of judicial activism, and continue
to politicize not only the courts but the nomination process, they are
setting themselves up for another loss in 2006.

The only thing they have now is the Libby indictment and what lies
behind, or underneath, it. They have the right to inquire, but will
remain failures in better Americans' eyes if they continue their
current poor behavior and agitation that is as if they're trying to
influence not the November 2006 elections, but the elections now
(November 2005).

Dave Simpson
2005-11-02 20:51:49 EST
Of course I deny it. The far, radical, extreme right is practically
nonexistent in this nation and has little to no clout in Washington.
There is a powerful extreme left, which distorts everything, including
the facts about the political nature of this country, in ways similar
to your incorrect statement. Bush may have supporters among the true
far right, but this is trivial; he has support or at least defense from
many others, obviously -- which is why he was elected not only once,
but twice. It is the lunatics who see some far right monster, usually
people on the extreme left who are disconnected from reality or are
retarded (putting them also on the Left, given history) or have other
problems or failures. They consider liberal judicial activism in the
courts, for example, to be "mainstream" and while they are at the true
fringe, they label anyone in the center or slightly to the right of it
as "radical," "extremist," and other, similar incorrect and frequently
dishonest terms.

You are wrong and have been corrected. Now if your IQ is below room
temperature, it won't have been worthwhile.

GW Chimpzilla
2005-11-02 20:54:21 EST
Dave Simpson wrote:

> Sid, you're frequently wrong, and you're wrong again, sadly.
>
> It's the Left, particularly the extreme Left, that is detached from
> reality and substitutes their wishes. They're the type that call the
> Democrats a "center-right" [sic!] party, for example, or view the USA
> or Israel as worse than Iran or North Korea.
>
> I have the facts on my side.

Come up with some to back up your little assertions then, kid.

Dave Simpson
2005-11-02 20:55:06 EST

Christopher Helms wrote:

> We're psychotic about abortion?

Yep. That is a fact. Anyone with a working mind who observes the
Left sees it.

> You're the ones shooting doctors, blowing up
> abortion clinics, trying to get nonsensical "Right to life" amendments
> grafted onto the constitution and using Roe v Wade as a Litmus Test for
> conservative judges.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

A trivial fraction of our society does this. You stupidly picture
normal people as these people.

Nice try. You fail, though. Take your straw man and stuff it.

* * *

As to the Libby indictment and what else is there among the Bush
people, we are likely to find out, eventually, before the 2006
elections.