Activism Discussion: You Will Be TRACKED!

You Will Be TRACKED!

Glamour Rules Your Mind
2005-11-12 00:52:27 EST

>From the same Company that brought you Tattoos on Jews, IBM calls for
Identity Management Solution. In other words, a way of the world of
tracking and keeping info on, EVERYONE. The Mark of the Beast is now
people. It's not 20 or 30 years down the road.

Thursday November 10, 08:24 AM

IBM calls for global identity management solution
By Vivian Yeo, ZDNet Asia
International standards backed up by a UN body are needed to clear up the
international identity-verification mess, according to a senior IBM Global
Services executive
The growing need for fast, accurate verification of personal identities has
prompted a call from an industry observer for a global agency to set
international standards.
The realm of identity and access management (IAM) is heating up as nations
like the UK and the US increase their use of biometrics and other
identifying technology in ID cards, border controls and other areas.
Beyond different governments "trying to create a mosaic for what they want
as good identity management", wider international cooperation is needed to
establish a common language and standards, said Cal Slemp, vice-president
and global leader for security and privacy services at IBM Global Services.
The common language for exchanging user access information is also known as
federated IAM.
"Governments have a huge part to play in this, because they have ultimate
responsibility for their citizens, and depending on the country, they may
have ultimate responsibility for the businesses and e-commerce as well,"
Slemp said.
But, current efforts are piecemeal and much more can be done to exploit the
potential of the federated environment, added Slemp. During a medical
emergency, for instance, the identities of a foreign doctor and a visiting
patient need to be established quickly and accurately, in order for the
right healthcare to be administered.
What's missing right now, he noted, is a trusted third party to authenticate
trustworthiness. "So we've got inconsistent and incomplete implementation
[in individual countries], and also no standard approach to the future nor a
target to shoot at."
Slemp believes that now is the right time to establish a global body that
will consider the interests of all countries and build up a foundation,
which the individual countries can expand upon to fulfil their unique
requirements.
"There are organisations that work together on this issue and issues like
that across borders all the time, and it can be as grandiose as to say the
UN has a process in place to share information like that and create working
groups to try and to create standards or expectations and across multiple
jurisdictions," said Slemp. "I just don't know what the name would be."
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/051110/152/fwivf.html

You can follow up on more ways of you being tracked at:

http://www.nocards.org
http://www.spychips.com

Phil Miller
2005-11-12 01:02:00 EST
On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 05:52:27 GMT, "Glamour rules your Mind"
<*o@frontiernet.net> wrote:

>>In other words, a way of the world of
>tracking and keeping info on, EVERYONE.

And... ?

So...?

What are you doing that you don't want Them(TM) to know about, andrew
luke nichols?

Phil
--
Sector 12
Disinformation Directorate

L*@yahoo.com
2005-11-12 03:22:52 EST
If A=6 B=12 C=18 D=24 and so on all the way to Z in multiples of 6 then
these things add up to 666.

"COMPUTER", "SSNUMBER", "VACCINATION", "US OF AMERICA"
or "U.S. OF AMERICA" (part of the USA/Great Britain Beast) and also
"NEW YORK" (Home of the United Nations Beast). Also the Roman
numerals at the base of the pyramid on the back of the USA One Dollar
Bill add up to 666 when you add up the digits one at a time. No Lie!

But think about this one. The Holy Scriptures says that in the last
days there would be many lying signs and portents to deceive even the
very elect if possible. The Holy Scriptures says Satan is the real
ruler of the world right now and it also says that he is very angry and
he knows he only has a short time left. Hitler was a Satanist and he
stated that his goal was that Christianity would die out but he said
that he regretted that perhaps he would not have the chance to see it
happen. Satan would like very much to make everyone think it is
hopeless and that no matter what they do it will be impossible to avoid
getting the Mark of the Beast. Satan would like everyone to give up
hope so that they will just give into Satan and turn their back on the
Almighty Father YEHOVAH Elohim (Jehovah God) and His Male Offspring
(Son) YEHOSHUVAH ("Jesus").

In the days of the Romans and the early Christians there were 6
different denominations of Roman Coins that when you added them all up
it added up to 666 but that didn't stop early Christians from spending
the money nor did it means they had the Mark of the Beast when they did
spend it. The Roman Coins were 500, 100, 50, 10, 5 and 1. As you can
see they add up to 666 but early Christians actually spent the money
without viewing it as accepting the Mark of the Beast.

Here is a scenario. Suppose they even go so far as to put chips into
everyone but true Christians continue to witness or peach the Word
fearlessly and boldly. Isn't it conceivable that the Satanists who rule
the world under the authority of the Dragon Satan would brand true
Christian enemies of the state and mark us so to speak in their
computers and refuse to let us buy or sell thus fulfilling the prophesy
that there would be two classes of people. One who supports Satan's
original rebellion and gives allegiance to the U.N. Beast and the
others being true Christians who support the YEHOVAH's Kingdom ruled by
His Male Offspring YEHOSHUVAH and give no allegiance or worship to the
Beast at all? Yes that is exactly what will happen. Hitler's Satanic
dream that he can conquer Christianity will not succeed. All who
support Gog (Satan) and his minions (Magog) will not survive when they
attack YEHOVAH's servants who refuse to give their allegiance to the
Beast or worship it in anyway. Remember we are slave in Egypt they can
force us to do anything they want. What if they hold you down and
inject you with a computer chip? Don't you think YEHOVAH understands
that? These Satanic minions want to put chips in everyone and they were
hoping that in the process they would destroy Christianity. This is
only Satan's dream. It will never happen.

Go to www.watchtower.org and request to be contacted by people who can
help you learn many truths from the Holy Scriptures. YEHOVAH's
Witnesses do not give any allegiance or render any worship to the
political beasts of this world.

Shemuwel Antoine Moser - an anointed servant of YEHOVAH who is just a
man, not a "god". Read Ezekiel 28. Right the spiritual temple is being
measured to see who measures up to rule as kings and priests in the
heavenly part of YEHOVAH's Kingdom which includes both heaven and
earth. Yes the Earth will be in YEHOVAH's Kingdom because the Earth is
YEHOVAH's footstool. This is why the "Lord's prayer" says "Let your
Kingdom come. Your will be done, on Earth as it is in heaven." because
the Earth is in YEHOVAH's Kingdom because the Earthly realms are the
areas of Israel outside of the capital Jerusalem which is heavenly.

ALT-F4
2005-11-12 10:50:01 EST
Phil Miller wrote:

> What are you doing that you don't want Them(TM) to know about, andrew
> luke nichols?

If he doesn't want people to know he's hardly likely to start
announcing it on Usenet is he, dum-dum?

Incidentally, it's clear that you passionately believe that
there has never been nor never will be a military, police,
or political apparatus that would mistakenly or corruptly
abuse the potentialities of such a powerful control mechanism.

You seem to be under the lunatic impression that such persons
never make mistakes and conduct themselves in a manner that
is beyond reproach. In which case you are a fool and the time
and money spent on teaching you to read and write has been a
waste. You should have been set aside for illiterate manual-
labour and a few hours in front of the television per day -
it's all you are worth. The money and effort wasted teaching
you basic literacy could have been better invested in someone
prepared to use their acquired skills and actually *think*
about things once in a while.

Christians Are The True Illuminati
2005-11-12 11:44:58 EST

"ALT-F4" <alt@f4.cm> wrote in message news:43760f1a$1_1@news.bluewin.ch...
> Phil Miller wrote:
>
> > What are you doing that you don't want Them(TM) to know about, andrew
> > luke nichols?

Phil Miller is a fruitcake....

Jimpgh2002
2005-11-12 13:43:36 EST
<*o@frontiernet.net> wrote:

>From the same Company that brought you Tattoos on Jews, IBM calls for
>Identity Management Solution. In other words, a way of the world of
>tracking and keeping info on, EVERYONE. The Mark of the Beast is now
>people. It's not 20 or 30 years down the road.

Good, then we can keep track of al those dem. cheaters who
vote 5-10 times.

Host
2005-11-13 21:12:11 EST

"Phil Miller" <philmil@REMOVEoptusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 05:52:27 GMT, "Glamour rules your Mind"
> <aperio@frontiernet.net> wrote:
>
> >>In other words, a way of the world of
> >tracking and keeping info on, EVERYONE.
>
> And... ?
>
> So...?
>
> What are you doing that you don't want Them(TM) to know about, andrew
> luke nichols?

The question is: Why in the name of everything would I want to put my faith
in a system which will be very open to corruption? The people in charge of
the system will have ABSOLUTE power.
And I think we know where absolute power leads...

Host.

The Ghost In The Machine
2005-11-14 00:00:12 EST
In alt.conspiracy, host
<*t@home.com>
wrote
on Sun, 13 Nov 2005 20:12:11 -0600
<cb95c$4377f161$4088ca67$18483@EVERESTKC.NET>:

> "Phil Miller" <philmil@REMOVEoptusnet.com.au> wrote in message

>> >tracking and keeping info on, EVERYONE.
>>
>> And... ?
>>
>> So...?
>>
>> What are you doing that you don't want Them(TM) to know about, andrew
>> luke nichols?
>
> The question is: Why in the name of everything would I want to put my faith
> in a system which will be very open to corruption? The people in charge of
> the system will have ABSOLUTE power.
> And I think we know where absolute power leads...
>
> Host.

The problem may be how does one stop this sort of system from
evolving naturally?

It will seduce the commercial subsector -- it already has,
in some respects; have you not heard of Microsoft Passport?
It's but the harbinger -- a single signon system for every
Microsoft user ... and presumably of things to come if
Microsoft standardizes it sufficiently to allow the government
to implement it worldwide, or at least USAwide, to ensure
that everyone applying for credit is universally recognized,
so that there's no fraudulent identity claims in voting,
buying cars, or even trying to evade income taxes.

In theory.

It's an evil choice: Corruption vs. Fraud. Welcome to the
new world order -- unless this is somehow stopped. (And
then there's the question as to what we should suggest in
its stead. Dare we rewrite the US Constitution? The idea
of free press versus free speech is getting rather quaint
in light of on-demand videos, international phone calls,
and instant messaging. Religion is now big business,
and, if I'm not mistaken, contributes thousands if not
millions of dollars to campaigns. Soldiers can take many
forms, from the classic guy in a red coat to a small wall
camera unit which would go unnoticed by the casual eye,
unless said eye were augmented by a bugtracker sniffing
for radio frequency emanations therefrom.

I should note that this isn't just about Microsoft
(though those that know my postings know I'm active in
other newsgroups :-) ). It doesn't really matter *who*
implements the global worldwide system -- Microsoft would
just be a spectacularly bad example, although they'd
also be a logical one, since they're quite dominant in
the desktop market and are trying to get into the mobile
market as well.

And then there's the notion of "smart guns". Basically,
such guns won't fire until it sees the hands of its owner
somewhere. Equip such a gun with a radio frequency/cellular
transmitter that ensures it won't go off unless the owner
has made its payments, and one gets into some interesting
ground.

There's also the issue of whether hate text (i.e., Ernst
Zundel's website) counts as free speech. A Bayesian
government botcrawler could probably shuffle about the
web looking for certain keywords, phrases, and such.
A law might require T&C or ToS to include various
phrasings stating that "hate speech as defined by law
shall immediately be removed" -- this would be required
by law. Obviously such may be well-intentioned (the
obvious target being various anti-Semitic, anti-Jew,
and possibly anti-abortion sites) but it's a very
wide shotgun blast.

Even Miniclip (www.miniclip.com) may be affected, were it a
US site (it's based in London, which will presumably evoke
international repercussions were the US all that serious
in pursuing "hate speech"); one of the games involves
torturing a sheep by subjecting it to mine blasts --
the higher and farther, the better the score. Is this
hate speech? Or just cute? Oh, its name? Traps, Mines,
and a Sheep. (I guess a shorter name like "Bango" or
"Hoptrap" didn't appeal to the author/developer. I still
like the game.)

Another game ("GunRun") suggests a revolt in the ghetto
although the visible purpose is to shoot down various
automated nasties in a highly stylized environment.
I happen to like the music, and the developer/author
put in some nice motifs that accent it well when one
captures a heart icon, a gun icon, or a skull icon
(which shifts the game into Rage mode and changes the
music, for a time). Artistic violence against mechanized
nasties; I guess running around switching them off
isn't appealing enough. :-)

Still another game ("Black Knight") involves beating up on
poor peasants. I'm not sure how seriously one should take
a game that offers an "Exaclibur sword" (sic) for sale.
(3000 gold coins. OK...so how much of a percentage does
the king get, again?)

And then there's games such as UT2004 and Halo 2.
Shoot first, *then* duck. If you're lucky your
opponent will turn into tender meaty chunks.
If not...

"It's just a game!" some may cry. True enough -- but
at least one other game on that site involves hunting
humans -- specifically, terrorists. (One game suggests
that George Bush and the Queen get involved in shooting
faceless ninja-like gunners.) Last I looked, they're
human too, which is either ugly or terrifying, as a fact.
Maybe both. I would hope that I don't need to turn up my
paranoia level up *that* high...but I do wonder.

Then again, a number of traditional games involve violence.
Bowling used to use skulls. Soccer (futbol) might also
have used skulls, or maybe a bladder of some sort.
What had to be done to get that bladder? Baseball
uses horse hide (I would hope the horse is humanely
executed); football a pigskin (if they use pigs anymore,
which I for one doubt). Hockey uses sticks and a puck,
which is OK as far as manufacture goes -- but it
can get violent out there with the checking. Even
games such as chess are based on violence -- chess,
after all, is a stylized war/strategy game.

So I don't know.

Dare I mention the Chinese? They want to ensure that
any Web speech is good speech, which means among other
things censorship. Ditto for Saudi Arabia, last I
heard. Will we follow suit?

#191, ewill3@earthlink.net
It's still legal to go .sigless.

Rev. 11D Meow!
2005-11-14 00:32:38 EST
US already has.

As evidenced by pure pap for modern amerikans every second of the day
on nation-wide tv, radio, printed & internet news.

NUKE 'EM ALL!

The Ghost In The Machine
2005-11-14 02:00:05 EST
In alt.conspiracy, Rev. 11D Meow!
<*w@gmail.com>
wrote
on 13 Nov 2005 21:32:38 -0800
<*0@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>:
> US already has.
>
> As evidenced by pure pap for modern amerikans every second of the day
> on nation-wide tv, radio, printed & internet news.
>
> NUKE 'EM ALL!

Well, I'll agree that "corporate media" seems to be giving
us the information that George Bush is a great president
hell-bent on preventing terrorism and doing faith-based
initiatives everywhere to help in the healing process
for Katrina, not to mention the incentives to drill in
Alaska and such. After all, that $9B in profits shouldn't
be taxed; it would be bad for business.

But never mind that...look, al Qaeda! They're hiding
behind Iraq there...

#191, ewill3@earthlink.net
It's still legal to go .sigless.