Activism Discussion: Abortion: Death Of Life? What Do Doctors Say?---a Koi-lo Thread For Freshwaters

Abortion: Death Of Life? What Do Doctors Say?---a Koi-lo Thread For Freshwaters

BishopViolet
2005-11-25 09:18:28 EST
BERNARD NATHANSON, M.D., once head of New York’s now defunct first and
busiest abortion clinic, did a dramatic turnabout as he said: “I became
convinced that as director of the clinic I had in fact presided over
60,000 deaths.” He added: “To vehemently deny that life begins when
conception begins is absurd!”

Dr. William Rashbaum, of Beth Israel Medical Center, once had
nightmares about a tiny fetus resisting abortion by hanging on to the
walls of the uterus...

Dr. William Rashbaum, of Beth Israel Medical Center, once had
nightmares about a tiny fetus resisting abortion by hanging on to the
walls of the uterus...

At the Beth Israel Hospital, in Denver, Colorado, a doctor did an
abortion by injecting birth hormones to induce premature birth. Hours
later the baby was delivered live, cried, and some time later died. The
doctor ordered no life-sustaining measures. Nurses were upset, one
resigned. Concerning a similar situation, one Denver obstetrician said:
“Trying to save the fetus when you’re performing an abortion is like
sending an ambulance to a firing squad. The whole intent of an
abortion—on the part of both the woman and the doctor—is to see that the
fetus doesn’t survive.”

Dr. Liley says: “You would think this knowledge would bring a new
respect for the unborn. Instead some now are hellbent on his
destruction—just when he had achieved some physical and emotional
identity.” Why has the abortion movement made such headway in spite of
the obvious humanness of the baby? Dr. Liley’s answer: “The unborn is
small, naked, nameless and voiceless. It is his defenselessness that
makes him such a convenient victim. He has not yet reached the age of
social significance and he cannot strike back for himself.

=22J=FCrgen_Exner=22_=3Cjurgenex=40hotmail=2Ecom=3E?=
2005-11-25 14:07:23 EST
BishopViolet wrote in rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc:
[some tirade]

Well, I guess you got the wrong set of fish, then. Usually you don't need
any abortion with fish. If there are just a few carnivores or omnivores in
your tank than they will very much enjoy an unexpected midnight snack.
Remember: if it fits in the mouth, then this is probbly where it will end
up.

jue

Robert C.
2005-11-25 21:43:23 EST
WHY are we getting all these cross postings that have absolutely nothing to
do with the "rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc" newsgroup? Aquariums in the same
postings as Religion, Abortion, Activism, and Creationism? Really? Seriously
folks, post only to the desired NG, not to unecessary NG's and occupy space.

Mimi Cohen
2005-11-25 22:46:39 EST
Robert C. wrote:
> WHY are we getting all these cross postings that have absolutely nothing to
> do with the "rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc" newsgroup? Aquariums in the same
> postings as Religion, Abortion, Activism, and Creationism? Really? Seriously
> folks, post only to the desired NG, not to unecessary NG's and occupy space.

If you're reading this it's because *YOU* didn't remove *YOUR* newsgroup
from the list. I don't know what asshole started the crossposting but
you coming in here and bitching about it without removing yours from the
post to list is pretty asinine.

BishopViolet
2005-11-25 23:14:19 EST
Robert C. wrote:
> WHY are we getting all these cross postings that have absolutely nothing to
> do with the "rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc" newsgroup?

The Curse of koi-lo. Eliane did warn you guys.

Dick
2005-11-26 05:47:36 EST
On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 21:43:23 -0500, "Robert C."
<*m@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>WHY are we getting all these cross postings that have absolutely nothing to
>do with the "rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc" newsgroup? Aquariums in the same
>postings as Religion, Abortion, Activism, and Creationism? Really? Seriously
>folks, post only to the desired NG, not to unecessary NG's and occupy space.

Off topic, yes, but interesting to muse with caring people. Many of
us have haunted these groups for years, so it like a comfortable
dinner party with old friends.

I appreciate your concern and would not want to see the core subjects
lost, but an occasional off topic thread is easy to avoid if one is
not interested.

dick

Dick
2005-11-26 05:52:07 EST
<*m@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>WHY are we getting all these cross postings that have absolutely nothing to
>do with the "rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc" newsgroup? Aquariums in the same
>postings as Religion, Abortion, Activism, and Creationism? Really? Seriously
>folks, post only to the desired NG, not to unecessary NG's and occupy space.

Whoops, I didn't read the message correctly. I thought your objection
was to "off topic" postings.

I don't understand the problem of "cross postings." I see no threat
if a message goes to various other groups. I don't know how to do it,
so I am not a promoter of "cross posting," but I fail to see what
damage results from cross posting.

dick

Expozem
2005-11-26 11:00:01 EST

"Dick" <remdick@christophers.net> wrote in message

> I don't understand the problem of "cross postings." I see no threat
> if a message goes to various other groups. I don't know how to do it,
> so I am not a promoter of "cross posting," but I fail to see what
> damage results from cross posting.
=======================
None if everyone IGNORES the troll or trolls doing the crossposting.
Unfortunately on some NGs where the regulars get involved, flame wars start
among them which is what the cross-posters motive really is - to divide and
destroy the group. Crossposting off topic messages across many NGs is done
for a reason. In time the NG being attacked by cross-posting trolls becomes
a wasteland and the troll moves on to the next NG, and on to the next victim
(or follows one victim from group to group) and so on.........

--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:

Ribbakoff
2005-11-26 11:00:02 EST
"Dick" <remdick@christophers.net> wrote in message
> I don't understand the problem of "cross postings." I see no threat
> if a message goes to various other groups. I don't know how to do it,
> so I am not a promoter of "cross posting," but I fail to see what
> damage results from cross posting.

- - -
Take a look at what the nymshifting cross-posters did to
rec.ponds.

All the crossposted troll messagaes there and here are coming
from 2 ISPs;

~ROY impersonating Zir\ufffdn at earthlink.net

Other crossposted troll posts are from the nymshifting Mr
Santana using
Verison.net. Its an effective way to destroy newsfroups if not
ignored.

Elaine T does her insidious trollish dirty deeds by email.

J*@gmail.com
2005-11-26 20:22:43 EST

Ribbakoff wrote:
> "Dick" <remdick@christophers.net> wrote in message
> > I don't understand the problem of "cross postings." I see no threat
> > if a message goes to various other groups. I don't know how to do it,
> > so I am not a promoter of "cross posting," but I fail to see what
> > damage results from cross posting.
>
> - - -
> Take a look at what the nymshifting cross-posters did to
> rec.ponds.

Carolyn Adamo Gulley
3245 North Lamar Road Mount Juliet TN 37122-7806
Phone 615-459-9345

has been caught in various vicious lies!
Before plaguing ARJW with her nonsense, she use to plague the Health NG
do a google search on Yarrow / windsong / Carol for more details.

http://tinyurl.com/daw64
http://tinyurl.com/af4r9
http://tinyurl.com/7v5ly
When she is best by a man she accuse him of stalking

http://tinyurl.com/8wryt

She engages people in senseless debates about absolutely nothing.
Her intent on ARJW is to slander JW's

Before you reply, you may want to ask her a few things or only one.
_Where does she get her information?
_Can her information be verified?
_Is the information up to date?
_What is the purpose of her post? To present reliable facts about JW's
or sling mud on a religious organization in good standing in almost
every country in the world?

Ask her for evidence of her claims before proceeding with your
conversation with her, if not you may be end up wasting your time and
bandwidth on discussing subjects based on fraudulent and fabricated
information. This is how she manipulates clueless bystanders in
participating with her distributing false information elsewhere?

Facts about Carol:

*She can never present evidence.
*She never reveals the source of her info (because there is none). Her
common reply, is: "everybody already knows". If everybody knew, why
bring it up?
*She always hides her identity. And change her header to avoid
killfiles. A TOS offense
*She cuts and paste, rewrite postings, and will even forge e-mail
addresses
;which her ISP allows her to do. Just ask them: techsupport@direcpc.com

If your newsgroups has been victim of Carol's MCP and ECP that is off
topic you can report her. Her account is dpc6682112001.direcpc.com and
you may report her by calling 1-800-DirecPC, by emailing us at
t*t@direcpc.com, or by writing to:

DirecPC
Customer Care Center
11717 Exploration Lane
Germantown, MD 20876 USA

Her use of remailers can still be traced to her account.No American ISP
like to be
associated with Hate Speech no matter if Hate speech is protected
under the First. It affects their commercial interest.
Then you can contact your own ISP and have them add them to their
block List Direcpc.com

Why does Carol behave as she does?

Carolyn Adamo Gulley of Mt Juliet Tn. Is a life long underachiever.
She did not finish High school in NYC, and lived as a biker gangsters
in the 60's and 70's. She claims on her former website that she has 2
failed
marriages and blames God for her poor choices. It is alleged that she
lost custody of her only son due to substance abuse, (never been
proven however). Dumped in TN by her Second husband, Quote-quote, with
no place to go.

She also has failed attempts at being a JW. She could never attain
their moral standards as dictated in the scriptures, and thus been at
war with them ever since. This has made her a very mentally unstable
woman, her hatred is intense, and due to biker-substance abuse
lifestyle, she now needs aid of a pacemaker.

By reporting her to her ISP, she is made aware, that she is alone in
her insane crusade full of false hoods and forgeries., and that you
the reader does not support hate speech against any religion or person.