Activism Discussion: Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides

Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides

I*@economicdemocracy.org
2005-12-01 17:03:30 EST
Can't confirm this but they are apparently a well known site, so
for what it's worth..
PHOTO:

[Then Governor] Bush flashes the bird, something aides say he does
often and has been doing since his days as governor of Texas.

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/uploads/082505bush.jpg

Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides
By DOUG THOMPSON
Aug 25, 2005, 06:19

While President George W. Bush travels around the country in a
last-ditch effort to sell his Iraq war, White House aides scramble
frantically behind the scenes to hide the dark mood of an increasingly
angry leader who unleashes obscenity-filled outbursts at anyone who
dares disagree with him.

"I'm not meeting again with that goddamned bitch," Bush screamed
at aides who suggested he meet again with Cindy Sheehan, the
war-protesting mother whose son died in Iraq. "She can go to hell as
far as I'm concerned!"

Bush flashes the bird, something aides say he does often and has been
doing since his days as governor of Texas.
Bush, administration aides confide, frequently explodes into tirades
over those who protest the war, calling them "motherfucking
traitors." He reportedly was so upset over Veterans of Foreign Wars
members who wore "bullshit protectors" over their ears during his
speech to their annual convention that he told aides to "tell those
VFW assholes that I'll never speak to them again is they can't keep
their members under control."

White House insiders say Bush is growing increasingly bitter over
mounting opposition to his war in Iraq. Polls show a vast majority of
Americans now believe the war was a mistake and most doubt the
President's honesty.

"Who gives a flying fuck what the polls say," he screamed at a
recent strategy meeting. "I'm the President and I'll do whatever
I goddamned please. They don't know shit."

Bush, while setting up for a photo op for signing the recent CAFTA
bill, flipped an extended middle finger to reporters. Aides say the
President often "flips the bird" to show his displeasure and tells
aides who disagree with him to "go to hell" or to "go fuck
yourself." His habit of giving people the finger goes back to his
days as Texas governor, aides admit, and videos of him doing so before
press conferences were widely circulated among TV stations during those
days. A recent video showing him shooting the finger to reporters while
walking also recently surfaced.

Bush's behavior, according to prominent Washington psychiatrist, Dr.
Justin Frank, author of "Bush on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the
President," is all too typical of an alcohol-abusing bully who is
ruled by fear.

To see that fear emerges, Dr. Frank says, all one has to do is confront
the President. "To actually directly confront him in a clear way, to
bring him out, so you would really see the bully, and you would also
see the fear," he says.

Dr. Frank, in his book, speculates that Bush, an alcoholic who brags
that he gave up booze without help from groups like Alcoholics
Anonymous, may be drinking again.

"Two questions that the press seems particularly determined to ignore
have hung silently in the air since before Bush took office," Dr.
Frank says. "Is he still drinking? And if not, is he impaired by all
the years he did spend drinking? Both questions need to be addressed in
any serious assessment of his psychological state."

Last year, Capitol Hill Blue learned the White House physician
prescribed anti-depressant drugs for the President to control what
aides called "violent mood swings." As Dr. Frank also notes: "In
writing about Bush's halting appearance in a press conference just
before the start of the Iraq War, Washington Post media critic Tom
Shales speculated that 'the president may have been ever so slightly
medicated.'"

Dr. Frank explains Bush's behavior as all-to-typical of an alcoholic
who is still in denial:

"The pattern of blame and denial, which recovering alcoholics work so
hard to break, seems to be ingrained in the alcoholic personality; it's
rarely limited to his or her drinking," he says. "The habit of
placing blame and denying responsibility is so prevalent in George W.
Bush's personal history that it is apparently triggered by even the
mildest threat."

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_7267.shtml

W*@yahoo.com
2005-12-01 17:15:29 EST
To relate this to another post, character is so important and this
showst the character of the Resident.

And forget the denials, I've seen dozens of photos and videos of his
"salute".

Bribed & Corrupt Democrat Bob Torricelli
2005-12-01 17:39:08 EST
The clincher of proof are allegations made by Larry Patterson, an
Arkansas State Trooper who told NewsMax.com last year that Hillary
frequently made references to individuals as "Jew bastards" and "Jew
mother f--kers."

He claims he heard Hillary make these comments more than a dozen times
and as late as the 1990s.
http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a397e101217e6.htm

Abelincoln
2005-12-01 19:37:53 EST
bush's outburst should come at no surprise to anyone who's ever
encountered a texas retard, especially one spoiled since birth.

bush's way below average IQ generally matches his inability to master
the social graces one would expect of a world leader and is readily
evident in his repeated inability to speak in complete sentences.

to think that a majority of americans supposedly voted for this
ignoramus tell you americans aren't any where nearly as smart as they
would have you believe.

how stupid do you have to be to buy in to this walking turd's bullshit?

FRANKIE
2005-12-01 21:26:09 EST
Wow,Bush is getting obscene!

Can we expect Bush to launch serious slanders and words of hatred at those
who dissagree with him,soon?

Will Bush get at those guys,who had been trying to get at him?

<*o@economicdemocracy.org> wrote in message
> [...]
> prescribed anti-depressant drugs for the President to control what
> aides called "violent mood swings." As Dr. Frank also notes: "In
> writing about Bush's halting appearance in a press conference just
> before the start of the Iraq War, Washington Post media critic Tom
> Shales speculated that 'the president may have been ever so slightly
> medicated.'"
>
> Dr. Frank explains Bush's behavior as all-to-typical of an alcoholic
> who is still in denial:
>
> "The pattern of blame and denial, which recovering alcoholics work so
> hard to break, seems to be ingrained in the alcoholic personality; it's
> rarely limited to his or her drinking," he says. "The habit of
> placing blame and denying responsibility is so prevalent in George W.
> Bush's personal history that it is apparently triggered by even the

OrionCA
2005-12-01 21:41:16 EST
On 1 Dec 2005 14:03:30 -0800, info@economicdemocracy.org wrote:

>Can't confirm this but they are apparently a well known site, so
>for what it's worth..
>PHOTO:
>
>[Then Governor] Bush flashes the bird, something aides say he does
>often and has been doing since his days as governor of Texas.
>
>http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/uploads/082505bush.jpg

Of course you can't confirm: "Capitol Hill Blue" is a blog run by a
couple of ex-newspapermen who admit they have no sources in the White
House, just their "gut hunches".
--
"It's a cliche that happens to be true: To win support,
candidates and parties have to stand for something.

- Boston Globe, 1/13/05
http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2005/01/13/blurred_messages_from_democrats?mode=PF

Icon O'Clast
2005-12-02 06:34:39 EST
On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 18:41:16 -0800, OrionCA <OrionCA@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>Of course you can't confirm: "Capitol Hill Blue" is a blog run by a
>couple of ex-newspapermen who admit they have no sources in the White
>House, just their "gut hunches".

Rather like you oca...
I asked if you knew when your bible was assembled. You replied
"dunno" (sic). Have you learned anything yet?

Thialfi
2005-12-07 15:10:05 EST
In article <0-WdnXWMt9P8ChLenZ2dnUVZ_tydnZ2d@rcn.net>
abelincoln <bushsucks@whitehouse.com> wrote:

> bush's outburst should come at no surprise to anyone who's ever
> encountered a texas retard, especially one spoiled since birth.
>
> bush's way below average IQ generally matches his inability to
master
> the social graces one would expect of a world leader and is
readily
> evident in his repeated inability to speak in complete
sentences.

> to think that a majority of americans supposedly voted for this
> ignoramus tell you americans aren't any where nearly as smart
as they
> would have you believe.
>
> how stupid do you have to be to buy in to this walking turd's
bullshit?

This story may or may not be factual.

Bush's problem is that it's so very _believable_.