Activism Discussion: *FLASH* US Attack On Iran!

*FLASH* US Attack On Iran!

Privacy.at Anonymous Remailer
2006-01-03 00:40:10 EST

Intelligence indications and warnings
abound as Bush administration finalizes
military attack on Iran.

Intelligence and military sources in the
United States and abroad are reporting
on various factors that indicate a U.S.
military hit on Iranian nuclear and
military installations, that may involve
tactical nuclear weapons, is in the final
stages of preparation. Likely targets for
saturation bombing are the Bushehr nuclear
power plant (where Russian and other
foreign national technicians are present),
a uranium mining site in Saghand near the
city of Yazd, ,,,,

Read it all here:

http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/

As an aside, an attack on Iran would be a
terrible mistake. The Persians only wish
us peace and goodwill, and have an absolute
right for peaceful nuclear power. In order
to do that, they MUST have the capacity to
enrich uranium.

Stan De SD
2006-01-03 00:47:36 EST

"privacy.at Anonymous Remailer" <mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at> wrote in
message news:1bf8d222ab79208fcceef58f5ae368a5@remailer.privacy.at...

> The Persians only wish
> us peace and goodwill, and have an absolute
> right for peaceful nuclear power. In order
> to do that, they MUST have the capacity to
> enrich uranium.

Whatever you say, Ayatollah... @:Oo

John
2006-01-03 00:58:15 EST

"privacy.at Anonymous Remailer" <mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at> wrote in
message news:1bf8d222ab79208fcceef58f5ae368a5@remailer.privacy.at...

> Intelligence indications and warnings
> abound as Bush administration finalizes
> military attack on Iran.

If they do Bush will regret it, al-Qaeda membership will grow by the millions.

To stay safe the US would have to imprison anyone coming into their country,
not all members are Arabic and they don't wear "I love Bin Laden" badges on
their lapels.

> Intelligence and military sources in the
> United States and abroad are reporting
> on various factors that indicate a U.S.
> military hit on Iranian nuclear and
> military installations, that may involve
> tactical nuclear weapons, is in the final
> stages of preparation. Likely targets for
> saturation bombing are the Bushehr nuclear
> power plant (where Russian and other
> foreign national technicians are present),
> a uranium mining site in Saghand near the
> city of Yazd, ,,,,
>
> Read it all here:
>
> http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/
>
> As an aside, an attack on Iran would be a
> terrible mistake. The Persians only wish
> us peace and goodwill, and have an absolute
> right for peaceful nuclear power. In order
> to do that, they MUST have the capacity to
> enrich uranium.

If the US can 'do whatever it takes' to prevent attack then so can Iran, by
building nukes.

Liberal Ass Kicker
2006-01-03 01:17:26 EST
That would be AWESOME!!!

We are spreading Freedom to millions of Iraqis and now we can do the
same for millions of Iranians!!

Next stop, Turkey!

Bring em on!

John wrote:
> "privacy.at Anonymous Remailer" <mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at> wrote in
> message news:1bf8d222ab79208fcceef58f5ae368a5@remailer.privacy.at...
> >
> > Intelligence indications and warnings
> > abound as Bush administration finalizes
> > military attack on Iran.
> >

> If they do Bush will regret it, al-Qaeda membership will grow by the millions.
>
> To stay safe the US would have to imprison anyone coming into their country,
> not all members are Arabic and they don't wear "I love Bin Laden" badges on
> their lapels.
>

> > Intelligence and military sources in the
> > United States and abroad are reporting
> > on various factors that indicate a U.S.
> > military hit on Iranian nuclear and

> > military installations, that may involve
> > tactical nuclear weapons, is in the final
> > stages of preparation. Likely targets for
> > saturation bombing are the Bushehr nuclear
> > power plant (where Russian and other
> > foreign national technicians are present),
> > a uranium mining site in Saghand near the
> > city of Yazd, ,,,,
> >
> > Read it all here:
> >
> > http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/
> >
> > As an aside, an attack on Iran would be a
> > terrible mistake. The Persians only wish
> > us peace and goodwill, and have an absolute
> > right for peaceful nuclear power. In order
> > to do that, they MUST have the capacity to
> > enrich uranium.
> >

> If the US can 'do whatever it takes' to prevent attack then so can Iran, by
> building nukes.

Freeman
2006-01-03 05:57:29 EST

privacy.at Anonymous Remailer wrote:
> Intelligence indications and warnings
> abound as Bush administration finalizes
> military attack on Iran.
>
> Intelligence and military sources in the
> United States and abroad are reporting
> on various factors that indicate a U.S.
> military hit on Iranian nuclear and
> military installations, that may involve
> tactical nuclear weapons, is in the final
> stages of preparation. Likely targets for
> saturation bombing are the Bushehr nuclear
> power plant (where Russian and other
> foreign national technicians are present),
> a uranium mining site in Saghand near the
> city of Yazd, ,,,,

[...]

Just so long as they don't hit the oil fields. That would create a
stink that would cover the whole of Texass.

T*@yahoo.com
2006-01-03 14:44:47 EST
More Zionist (Israel first) propaganda in order to have even more
Americans die for Israel in Iran as well (just like they are in Iraq):

'Liberation' ('democracy'), Jewish (JINSA/CSP/PNAC) Neocon style:

http://www.vdare.com/misc/macdonald_neoconservatism.htm

Check out the following as well..

Bush administration finalizes military attack on Iran

Wayne Madsen Report

January 2, 2006

Wayne Madsen

January 2, 2006 -- Intelligence indications and warnings abound as Bush
administration finalizes military attack on Iran.
Intelligence and military sources in the United States and abroad are
reporting on various factors that indicate a U.S. military hit on
Iranian nuclear and military installations, that may involve tactical
nuclear weapons, is in the final stages of preparation. Likely targets
for saturation bombing are the Bushehr nuclear power plant (where
Russian and other foreign national technicians are present), a uranium
mining site in Saghand near the city of Yazd, the uranium enrichment
facility in Natanz, a heavy water plant and radioisotope facility in
Arak, the Ardekan Nuclear Fuel Unit, the Uranium Conversion Facility
and Nuclear Technology Center in Isfahan, the Tehran Nuclear Research
Center, the Tehran Molybdenum, Iodine and Xenon Radioisotope Production
Facility, the Tehran Jabr Ibn Hayan Multipurpose Laboratories, the
Kalaye Electric Company in the Tehran suburbs, a reportedly dismantled
uranium enrichment plant in Lashkar Abad, and the Radioactive Waste
Storage Units in Karaj and Anarak.
Primary target: Bushehr nuclear reactor and hundreds of Russian
technicians
Other first targets would be Shahab-I, II, and III missile launch
sites, air bases (including the large Mehrabad air base/international
airport near Tehran), naval installations on the Persian Gulf and
Caspian Sea, command, control, communications and intelligence
facilities. Secondary targets would include civilian airports, radio
and TV installations, telecommunications centers, government buildings,
conventional power plants, highways and bridges, and rail lines. Oil
installations and commercial port facilities would likely be relatively
untouched by U.S. forces in order to preserve them for U.S. oil and
business interests.
There has been a rapid increase in training and readiness at a number
of U.S. military installations involved with the planned primarily
aerial attack. These include a Pentagon order to Fort Rucker, Alabama,
to be prepared to handle an estimated 50,000 to 60,000 trainees,
including civilian contractors, who will be deployed for Iranian combat
operations. Rucker is home to the US Army's aviation training command,
including the helicopter training school.
In addition, there has been an increase in readiness at nearby Hurlburt
Field in Florida, the home of the U.S. Air Force Special Operations
Command. The U.S. attack on Iran will primarily involve aviation (Navy,
Air Force, Navy-Marine Corps) and special operations assets.
There has also been a noticeable increase in activity at Marine Corps
Air Ground Combat Center at Twentynine Palms, California, a primary
live fire training activity located in a desert and mountainous
environment similar to target areas in Iran.
>From European intelligence agencies comes word that the United States
has told its NATO allies to be prepared for a military strike on
Iranian nuclear development and military installations.
On November 17, 2005, Russian President Vladimir Putin spent seven
hours in secret discussions with Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip
Erdogan during the the opening ceremonies in Samsun, Turkey for the
Russian-Turkish underwater Blue Stream natural gas pipeline,
festivities also attended by Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi.
According to sources knowledgeable about the meeting, Erdogan promised
Putin, who has become a close friend, that Turkey would not support the
use of its bases by the United States in a military attack on Iran.
That brought a series of high level visits to Turkey by Bush
administration officials, including CIA chief Porter Goss, FBI Director
Robert Mueller, and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.
Although Erdogan listened to Goss's and Rice's pleas for Turkish
logistical, political, and intelligence help for an attack on Iran and
Turkish Army Chief Yasar Buyukanit heard much the same from Pentagon
officials during his recent trip to Washington, the word is that Putin
now has enough clout in Ankara to scuttle any use of Turkey by the U.S.
for an attack on Iran. [Mueller delivered Ankara intelligence "proof"
of Iranian backing for Kurdish Workers' Party (PKK) guerrillas in
Turkey. Intelligence agencies and business intelligence units around
the world are now discounting any intelligence coming from the Bush
administration as neocon propaganda invented by think tanks and
discredited intelligence agencies in Washington, Tel Aviv-Herzliya, and
Jerusalem].
A U.S. Attack on Iran: The Perfect Storm for wider nuclear conflict
U.S. political and military officials have also approached Bahrain,
Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Jordan, Oman, and Azerbaijan seeking their
support for a U.S. attack on Iran. Ina replay of the phony pre-war
intelligence on Iraq, Washington is trying to convince various
countries that a link exists between Iran and "Al Qaeda."
Polish intelligence sources report that Poland's Defense Minister Radek
Sikorski assured Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld of Poland's support
for any U.S. strike against Iran. Sikorski is a former American
Enterprise Institute colleague of such neo-cons as Richard Perle,
Michael Ledeen, and Lynne Cheney, the so-called "Second Lady" of the
United States. Sikorski and Polish Foreign Minister Stefan Meller
assured Rumsfeld and Rice, respectively, that Poland would stand by the
United States during the split in NATO that will occur as a result of
the American strike. Polish intelligence sources, who are unhappy with
the arrangement of the new right-wing government in Warsaw with the
Bush administration, leaked the information about the recent U.S.
demarche to NATO in Brussels about preparation for the attack.
Similar intelligence "leaks" about the U.S. attack plans were also
leaked to the German magazine Der Spiegel.
European intelligence sources also report that the recent decision by
Putin and Russia's state-owned Gazprom natural gas company to cut
supplied of natural gas to Ukraine was a clear warning by Putin to
nations like Ukraine, Poland, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia,
Slovenia, Croatia, Moldova, France, Austria, Italy, Hungary, Bosnia,
Serbia, and Germany that it would do the same if they support the U.S.
attack on Iran. Gazprom natural gas is supplied, via pipelines in
Ukraine, from Russia and Turkmenistan to countries in Eastern and
Western Europe. The Bush administration charged Russia with using gas
supplies as a "political tool."
Putin has additional leverage on Western Europe since former German
Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder accepted an appointment to the board of a
joint Russian-German North European Gas Pipeline Consortium that is
controlled by Gazprom. The pipeline will bring Russian gas to
Scandinavia, Germany, Netherlands, and Britain, giving Putin additional
leverage over Washington in Europe.
Southeast Asian intelligence sources report that Burma's (Myanmar's)
recent abrupt decision to move its capital from Rangoon (Yangon) to
remote Pyinmana, 200 miles to the north, is a result of Chinese
intelligence warnings to its Burmese allies about the effects of
radiation resulting from a U.S. conventional or tactical nuclear attack
on Iranian nuclear facilities. There is concern that a series of
attacks on Iranian nuclear installations will create a Chernobyl-like
radioactive cloud that would be caught up in monsoon weather in the
Indian Ocean.
Rangoon (Yangon) capital moved 200 miles north over fears of monsoon
season Iran nuclear fallout?
Low-lying Rangoon lies in the path of monsoon rains that would continue
to carry radioactive fallout from Iran over South and Southeast Asia
between May and October. Coastal Indian Ocean cities like Rangoon,
Dhaka, Calcutta, Mumbai, Chennai, and Colombo would be affected by the
radioactive fallout more than higher elevation cities since humidity
intensifies the effects of the fallout. Thousands of government workers
were given only two days' notice to pack up and leave Rangoon for the
higher (and dryer) mountainous Pyinmana.
In neighboring West Bengal, the leftist government and its national
leftist allies around the country are planning massive demonstrations
during Bush's upcoming trip to India. They are protesting the war in
Iraq as well as the threats against Iran.
Reports from Yemen indicate that western oil companies are concerned
about U.S. intentions in Iran since the southern Arabian country
catches the edge of the monsoon rains that could contain radioactive
fallout from an attack, endangering their workers in the country.
The Bush administration aborted last minute plans to attack Iranian
nuclear and political installations prior to the 2004 presidential
election. On October 9, Rumsfeld met with defense minister colleagues
on the now decommissioned USS John F. Kennedy in the Persian Gulf to
seek support for the attack. That meeting has been confirmed by the
Danish Defense Minister who was in attendance, however, the topic of
the meeting was not discussed. According to U.S. naval personnel on
board the Kennedy, a special "war room" was set up to coordinate the
attack. Britain, Australia, Italy, Netherlands, and Japan did not
attend the meeting because of their opposition to the attack plans.
Intelligence and military officials around the world are also bracing
for the results of a U.S. attack on Iran. This includes the distinct
possibility of a major Shia retaliatory attack in Iraq, the Eastern
Province of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates,
Lebanon, and Afghanistan against U.S. military, diplomatic, and
economic targets in the region. Radioactive fallout from a conventional
or tactical nuclear attack on Iran will result in major problems with
Pakistan, India, China, Russia, Japan, and other downwind countries in
Asia and the Pacific Rim, possibly including the fall of the Pervez
Musharraf government in Pakistan and replacement by a radical Islamist
regime having possession of nuclear weapons. That would provoke a
military response from nuclear power India.
In a counter-attack, Iran would immediately launch its Shahab I and II
missiles at the U.S. Green Zone in Baghdad, the Al Udeid airbase in
Qatar, the US Navy base in Bahrain, Camp Doha base in Kuwait, Al Seeb
airbase in Oman, Baghdad International Airport, the U.S. base in
Kandahar, Afghanistan. Iran would also launch its long-range Shahab III
missiles on the Israeli cities of Tel Aviv, Haifa, Beersheba, Eilat,
and the Israeli nuclear complex at Dimona. Iranian missiles would also
be launched at US naval ships in the Persian Gulf and oil installations
in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.
The virtual end of NATO as a viable defense organization may also
result from an attack that will drive a final wedge between Washington
and Europe. And China may elect to respond financially and militarily
against the United States since Iran is China's second largest source
of imported Middle East oil after Saudi Arabia and plans to use an
Iranian terminal for the export of natural gas from Turkmenistan.
[China now imports 60 percent of its oil needs, and Iran represents 17
percent of those imports].
Russia recently participated in, through the Shanghai Cooperation
Organization (SCO), a three-way military exercise (code named "Indira
2005") between Russia, China, and India to prepare for any new U.S.
power projections in Asia, including an attack on Iran, a prospective
SCO member. Last August, Russia and China held their first-ever joint
land-sea-air military exercises.

Let's Stop a US/Israeli Attack on Iran:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=46584

Cap'n Crunch
2006-01-03 20:44:13 EST
It's Israel's job to flatten Iran.

The took out Iraq's nuke capability and they
will do the same to Iran.

Jack Love
2006-01-03 20:52:46 EST
On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 01:44:13 GMT, "Cap'n Crunch" <Cap'n@Scrambled
Eggs.Org> wrote:

>It's Israel's job to flatten Iran.
>
>The took out Iraq's nuke capability and they
>will do the same to Iran.

As long as they have all the tools required and are willing? Why not?
Otherwise, the US should stand up and do what's needed.

Duke Of URL
2006-01-03 22:53:09 EST
privacy.at Anonymous Remailer @ mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at

> The Persians only wish
> us peace and goodwill, and have an absolute
> right for peaceful nuclear power. In order
> to do that, they MUST have the capacity to
> enrich uranium.

Thank you, whoever/whatever you are - I needed a good laugh.
--
Moses Lambert PO1(SW) USN(ret)
Cliologist, Philanthropologist, Prothonotary Wibbler,

Jack Linthicum
2006-01-04 06:47:59 EST

privacy.at Anonymous Remailer wrote:
> Intelligence indications and warnings
> abound as Bush administration finalizes
> military attack on Iran.
>
> Intelligence and military sources in the
> United States and abroad are reporting
> on various factors that indicate a U.S.
> military hit on Iranian nuclear and
> military installations, that may involve
> tactical nuclear weapons, is in the final
> stages of preparation. Likely targets for
> saturation bombing are the Bushehr nuclear
> power plant (where Russian and other
> foreign national technicians are present),
> a uranium mining site in Saghand near the
> city of Yazd, ,,,,
>
> Read it all here:
>
> http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/
>
> As an aside, an attack on Iran would be a
> terrible mistake. The Persians only wish
> us peace and goodwill, and have an absolute
> right for peaceful nuclear power. In order
> to do that, they MUST have the capacity to
> enrich uranium.

But we must first improve the "new" CIA's ability to handled a
difficult job, like picking its agents

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-intel4jan04,0,6972451.story?coll=la-home-headlines&track=morenews
>From the Los Angeles Times
THE WORLD
CIA Gave Iran Bomb Plans, Book Says
The nuclear designs were intentionally flawed, but Tehran was tipped
off and could have made use of them, the writer contends.
By Josh Meyer
Times Staff Writer

January 4, 2006

WASHINGTON - In a clumsy effort to sabotage Iran's nuclear program,
the CIA in 2004 intentionally handed Tehran some top-secret bomb
designs laced with a hidden flaw that U.S. officials hoped would doom
any weapon made from them, according to a new book about the U.S.
intelligence agency.

But the Iranians were tipped to the scheme by the Russian defector
hired by the CIA to deliver the plans and may have gleaned scientific
information useful for designing a bomb, writes New York Times reporter
James Risen in "State of War: The Secret History of the CIA and the
Bush Administration."

The clandestine CIA effort was just one of many alleged intelligence
failures during the Bush administration, according to the book.

Risen also cites intelligence gaffes that fueled the Bush
administration's case for war against Saddam Hussein, spawned a culture
of torture throughout the U.S. military and encouraged the rise of
heroin cultivation and trafficking in postwar Afghanistan.

Even before the book's release Tuesday, its main revelation - that
President Bush authorized a secret effort by another intelligence
outfit, the National Security Agency, to eavesdrop on unsuspecting
Americans without court-approved warrants - had created a storm of
controversy when it was reported last month in the New York Times in an
article coauthored by Risen.

In the book, Risen says he based his accounts on interviews with dozens
of intelligence officials who, while unnamed, had proved reliable in
the past.

Bush has confirmed the existence of the program, but condemned the
newspaper for the December report and for its use of confidential
sources.

The CIA added its own criticism Tuesday, saying the book contains
"serious inaccuracies."

<snip>
The book's release date was moved up in the wake of the NSA
controversy, and it provides additional details of that domestic spying
effort, in which Bush did not seek permission for domestic wiretaps
from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.

<snip>
The book says the CIA worked with the U.S.-based defector to concoct a
story about how he was destitute, but in possession of valuable nuclear
weapons blueprints that had been secreted out of Russia.

CIA officials had concerns about the man's temperament, Risen says, but
sent the defector and the blueprints to Vienna anyway, with orders to
hand-deliver them to someone at Tehran's diplomatic mission to the
International Atomic Energy Agency, or IAEA, the U.N. nuclear watchdog.

His CIA handlers never imagined that the Russian defector would tip off
the Iranians to the fatal flaw that they had hidden deep within the
blueprints. But that, the book adds, is exactly what the Russian did,
in part because the CIA failed to send anybody to accompany him out of
fear that it might make the Iranians suspicious.

"He [the Russian] was the front man for what may have been one of the
most reckless operations in the modern history of the CIA, one that may
have helped put nuclear weapons in the hands of a charter member of
what President George W. Bush has called the axis of evil," the book
contends.

<snip>
"I wouldn't call it a colossal failure" by the CIA, said Albright, now
president of the Institute for Science and International Security in
Washington. "But I don't quite understand the purpose of it, why you
would want to hand something like this to the Iranians. It's unlikely
to work."

According to the book, the CIA effort to sabotage Iran's nuclear effort
came on the heels of another massive intelligence failure, in which a
CIA officer mistakenly sent an Iranian agent a trove of information
that could help identify nearly every one of the spy agency's
undercover operatives in Iran.

The Iranian was a double agent who turned over the data to Iranian
authorities. They used it to dismantle the CIA's spy network inside the
country and arrest or possibly kill an unknown number of U.S. agents,
the book says.