Activism Discussion: Ahnold's Swatznegger's Last Words To Tookie Williams: 'You Vill Not Be Bock!"

Ahnold's Swatznegger's Last Words To Tookie Williams: 'You Vill Not Be Bock!"
Posts: 9

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

K*@yahoo.com
2006-02-07 17:58:35 EST
Yeah, old Arnold had to break the news gently to Tookie Williams -
Tookie Williams an abrogator of human life. Sure, Tookie tried to
atone for it by writing some 'anti gang' book in a feeble attempt to
try to get out of his death sentence, but no one bought that. Besides,
the book only sold something like 365 copies or so. And many of those
went to some of Tookie's friends who were trying to get their man out
of jail. But they failed as well.

Tookie's death was a mercy killing. Not only to end the suffering of
that animal Tookie Williams and to end the suffering of those who had
to communicate with that stupid nigger. But it was also mercy for the
families of those whose lives Tookie abrogated.

Yes, there IS a God, and we love Him very, very much,
Kathy AND Ken


JJayBoyd
2006-02-07 18:00:51 EST
Yes... saying that someone deserved to die and using a hate filled word
to describe them? Shows why your point of view means nothing...

wasted space on the internet..

so obviously posting it here was perfect.

have fun with the other wanna be humorists who mistake shock for humor.

JJayBoyd


F*@msn.com
2006-02-07 23:36:00 EST

kathy_andor_ken@yahoo.com wrote:
> Yeah, old Arnold had to break the news gently to Tookie Williams -
> Tookie Williams an abrogator of human life. Sure, Tookie tried to
> atone for it by writing some 'anti gang' book in a feeble attempt to
> try to get out of his death sentence, but no one bought that. Besides,
> the book only sold something like 365 copies or so. And many of those
> went to some of Tookie's friends who were trying to get their man out
> of jail. But they failed as well.
>
> Tookie's death was a mercy killing. Not only to end the suffering of
> that animal Tookie Williams and to end the suffering of those who had
> to communicate with that stupid nigger. But it was also mercy for the
> families of those whose lives Tookie abrogated.
>










> Yes, there IS a God, and we love Him very, very much,
> Kathy AND Ken

God said STFU. Anyway that's what my dog would say. Yours?


=22V=E9ritable_Rosbif=22_=3Cgpvachequiritrit=40yahoo=2Efr=3E?=
2006-02-08 07:27:53 EST

<kathy_andor_ken@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1139353115.459427.159170@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

<snip drivel>
>
> Yes, there IS a God, and we love Him very, very much,
> Kathy AND Ken

The cogency of [what passes for] your thinking is reflected in the accuracy
of your spelling.

ObQ
There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled.
This time was called the Dark Ages.
Richard Lederer

I always distrust people who know so much about what God wants them to do to
their fellows.
Susan B Anthony



K*@yahoo.com
2006-02-08 18:50:02 EST

Véritable Rosbif wrote:
> <kathy_andor_ken@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:1139353115.459427.159170@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>
> <snip drivel>
> >
> > Yes, there IS a God, and we love Him very, very much,
> > Kathy AND Ken
>
> The cogency of [what passes for] your thinking is reflected in the accuracy
> of your spelling.
>
> ObQ
> There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled.
> This time was called the Dark Ages.
> Richard Lederer
>
> I always distrust people who know so much about what God wants them to do to
> their fellows.
> Susan B Anthony

Oh, Véritable Rosbif, you ARE so véritable, aren't you? You quote a
couple of infidels who went to hell for their folly. You shall join
them when you leave this transitory life - for your folly, your sins,
your indiscretions and your false pride.

Yes, Véritable..you are veritable alright...a veritable idiot!

And this we know to be the truth, Our Lord God.....

Kathy AND Ken


=22V=E9ritable_Rosbif=22_=3Cgpvachequiritrit=40yahoo=2Efr=3E?=
2006-02-09 07:31:02 EST

<kathy_andor_ken@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1139442602.764716.11040@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

V\ufffdritable Rosbif wrote:
> <kathy_andor_ken@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:1139353115.459427.159170@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>
> <snip drivel>
> >
> > Yes, there IS a God, and we love Him very, very much,
> > Kathy AND Ken
>
> The cogency of [what passes for] your thinking is reflected in the
> accuracy
> of your spelling.
>
> ObQ
> There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church
> ruled.
> This time was called the Dark Ages.
> Richard Lederer
>
> I always distrust people who know so much about what God wants them to do
> to
> their fellows.
> Susan B Anthony

> Oh, V\ufffdritable Rosbif, you ARE so v\ufffdritable, aren't you? You quote a
> couple of infidels who went to hell for their folly. You shall join
> them when you leave this transitory life - for your folly, your sins,
> your indiscretions and your false pride.

> Yes, V\ufffdritable..you are veritable alright...a veritable idiot!

> And this we know to be the truth, Our Lord God.....

And with yet another mighty and self-confident sweep of the foot into the
mouth, Kathy AND Ken score yet another scintillating own-goal. Richard
Lederer still lives, while Susan B Anthony was a Unitarian. So, whatever
else she may or may not have believed in, she certainly believed in God. I
suppose you consider her work for women's suffrage to be the work of the
devil, too.

ObQ
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity.
Martin Luther King - doubtless another unbeliever in your book of
one-syllable words

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it.
Pope John Paul II. [Go on, I dare you!]



K*@yahoo.com
2006-02-09 17:04:28 EST

Véritable Rosbif wrote:
> <kathy_andor_ken@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:1139442602.764716.11040@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>
> Véritable Rosbif wrote:
> > <kathy_andor_ken@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > news:1139353115.459427.159170@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> >
> > <snip drivel>
> > >
> > > Yes, there IS a God, and we love Him very, very much,
> > > Kathy AND Ken
> >
> > The cogency of [what passes for] your thinking is reflected in the
> > accuracy
> > of your spelling.
> >
> > ObQ
> > There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church
> > ruled.
> > This time was called the Dark Ages.
> > Richard Lederer
> >
> > I always distrust people who know so much about what God wants them to do
> > to
> > their fellows.
> > Susan B Anthony
>
> > Oh, Véritable Rosbif, you ARE so véritable, aren't you? You quote a
> > couple of infidels who went to hell for their folly. You shall join
> > them when you leave this transitory life - for your folly, your sins,
> > your indiscretions and your false pride.
>
> > Yes, Véritable..you are veritable alright...a veritable idiot!
>
> > And this we know to be the truth, Our Lord God.....
>
> And with yet another mighty and self-confident sweep of the foot into the
> mouth, Kathy AND Ken score yet another scintillating own-goal. Richard
> Lederer still lives, while Susan B Anthony was a Unitarian. So, whatever
> else she may or may not have believed in, she certainly believed in God. I
> suppose you consider her work for women's suffrage to be the work of the
> devil, too.
>
> ObQ
> Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
> conscientious stupidity.
> Martin Luther King - doubtless another unbeliever in your book of
> one-syllable words
>
> Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it.
> Pope John Paul II. [Go on, I dare you!]

In Pope John Paul II, you worship a false idol. He was a doddering old
man during many of his last years as Pope and should have retired much
earlier instead of holding the Catholic Church back in the dark ages.
But at least he is better than the guy in there now, Pope Benedict.
That Benedict....now THAT'S a fruitcake if we evah saw one.

Glad we could straighten you out - yet again. Come on back if you need
yet another spanking.

Ken

(with Kathy doing the 1st lap dance of the night for me, as I sit
contentedly and drink of the Blood of Christ - the wine!)


Bozo
2006-02-13 02:48:49 EST
nope, don't think so


Tommy Joe
2006-02-13 04:06:40 EST

Bozo wrote:

> nope, don't think so.


I think that when a Governor of any state grants or denies clemency
prisoner he should have to deliver it in person. Imagine Tookie's last
minutes in his cell with Arnold sitting outside the bars saying, "I'm
really sorry Tookie, I really wanted to let you off, but I didn't have
enough evidence to overturn their ruling. I'm sorry, brother man. For
the love of God, I'm sorry."

Then the teary-eyed Tookie stands in his cell with tears streaming
down his face. He reaches through the bars to hug the helpless
Governor. "No hard feelings, Governor", he says. "I know it's just
your job."

Then both men reach out from their respective sides of the cage to
embrace in a moment of sadness - clinging tightly through the bars,
eyes closed, swaying as one. Then Tookie's cage-raged hands glide like
a vice-grip up Arnold's neck pulling him into a death-lock of psychotic
fury until at last Arnold's lifeless form sags down along the bars to
the cold dead pavement that covers the cold dead earth.

Tommy Joe

Page: 1   (First | Last)


2021 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron