Activism Discussion: Expose The Neo-Cons - The Real Axis Of Evil

Expose The Neo-Cons - The Real Axis Of Evil
Posts: 8

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

FjO
2006-02-26 03:52:10 EST


The Splash art, the political cartoons, and many articles on Jeff's
website target George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld as the
villains in the U.S. Government.
http://www.rense.com/

Indeed, they are all involved in the Planned Destruction of America.
But they are just the puppets out in front. They have very little
real power.

Impeachment of President Bush would accomplish nothing. The Neo-Cons
who control him would remain in position and replace Bush with just
another puppet. And nothing would change! These unelected
infiltrators would continue to run the government from behind the
scenes.

Almost no mention is made of these masterminds of evil behind the
scenes (the real Axis of Evil), the puppet Masters who manipulate
Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld. These are the Neo-Conservatives, "Neo-
Cons" for short, who are ALL Jewish, Zionist, Trotskyite-Communists
who now masquerade as "Republicans".

They include William Kristol, (the son of Communist Irving Kristol,
author of Memoirs of a Trotskyite), the editor of The Weekly Standard
and a frequent political commentator on the totally Zionist Jewish-
controlled media, Paul Wolfowitz, former Under Secretary of Defense
(who for years has held the puppet strings of Donald Rumsfeld) and who
now is head of the World Bank, Douglas Feith, underling to Wolfowitz,
Richard Perle, Advisor to the Pentagon, Natan Sharansky, Ariel
Sharon's Israeli Ambassador to the Jewish Diaspora (Jews around the
world) who, according to George W. Bush, wrote, or supplied the ideas
for the writing of at least one of George W. Bush's recent major
speeches.

Many of these infiltrators have dual citizenship in the U.S. AND in
Israel.

They have taken over our government. And, unfortunately, their
actions boldly proclaim that their allegiance is to Israel - and not
to America!

These dangerous men, and many others like them, who hold positions of
power in our government, are the ones who are the real destroyers of
America. They are the ones who should be exposed!

http://drday.com/jeff%20rense.htm




H*@hotmail.com
2006-02-26 09:05:28 EST

FjO wrote:
> The Splash art, the political cartoons, and many articles on Jeff's
> website target George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld as the
> villains in the U.S. Government.
> http://www.rense.com/
>
> Indeed, they are all involved in the Planned Destruction of America.
> But they are just the puppets out in front. They have very little
> real power.
>
> Impeachment of President Bush would accomplish nothing. The Neo-Cons
> who control him would remain in position and replace Bush with just
> another puppet. And nothing would change! These unelected
> infiltrators would continue to run the government from behind the
> scenes.
>
> Almost no mention is made of these masterminds of evil behind the
> scenes (the real Axis of Evil), the puppet Masters who manipulate
> Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld. These are the Neo-Conservatives, "Neo-
> Cons" for short, who are ALL Jewish, Zionist, Trotskyite-Communists
> who now masquerade as "Republicans".
>
> They include William Kristol, (the son of Communist Irving Kristol,
> author of Memoirs of a Trotskyite), the editor of The Weekly Standard
> and a frequent political commentator on the totally Zionist Jewish-
> controlled media, Paul Wolfowitz, former Under Secretary of Defense
> (who for years has held the puppet strings of Donald Rumsfeld) and who
> now is head of the World Bank, Douglas Feith, underling to Wolfowitz,
> Richard Perle, Advisor to the Pentagon, Natan Sharansky, Ariel
> Sharon's Israeli Ambassador to the Jewish Diaspora (Jews around the
> world) who, according to George W. Bush, wrote, or supplied the ideas
> for the writing of at least one of George W. Bush's recent major
> speeches.
>
> Many of these infiltrators have dual citizenship in the U.S. AND in
> Israel.
>
> They have taken over our government. And, unfortunately, their
> actions boldly proclaim that their allegiance is to Israel - and not
> to America!
>
> These dangerous men, and many others like them, who hold positions of
> power in our government, are the ones who are the real destroyers of
> America. They are the ones who should be exposed!
>
> http://drday.com/jeff%20rense.htm

Yet they have allowed the website above and allowed your post?

They are truly evil.


Hotblack Desiato
2006-02-26 09:55:53 EST

<hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1140962728.608754.287960@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
>
> FjO wrote:
>> The Splash art, the political cartoons, and many articles on Jeff's
>> website target George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld as the
>> villains in the U.S. Government.
>> http://www.rense.com/
>>
>> Indeed, they are all involved in the Planned Destruction of America.
>> But they are just the puppets out in front. They have very little
>> real power.
>>
>> Impeachment of President Bush would accomplish nothing. The Neo-Cons
>> who control him would remain in position and replace Bush with just
>> another puppet. And nothing would change! These unelected
>> infiltrators would continue to run the government from behind the
>> scenes.
>>
>> Almost no mention is made of these masterminds of evil behind the
>> scenes (the real Axis of Evil), the puppet Masters who manipulate
>> Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld. These are the Neo-Conservatives, "Neo-
>> Cons" for short, who are ALL Jewish, Zionist, Trotskyite-Communists
>> who now masquerade as "Republicans".
>>
>> They include William Kristol, (the son of Communist Irving Kristol,
>> author of Memoirs of a Trotskyite), the editor of The Weekly Standard
>> and a frequent political commentator on the totally Zionist Jewish-
>> controlled media, Paul Wolfowitz, former Under Secretary of Defense
>> (who for years has held the puppet strings of Donald Rumsfeld) and who
>> now is head of the World Bank, Douglas Feith, underling to Wolfowitz,
>> Richard Perle, Advisor to the Pentagon, Natan Sharansky, Ariel
>> Sharon's Israeli Ambassador to the Jewish Diaspora (Jews around the
>> world) who, according to George W. Bush, wrote, or supplied the ideas
>> for the writing of at least one of George W. Bush's recent major
>> speeches.
>>
>> Many of these infiltrators have dual citizenship in the U.S. AND in
>> Israel.
>>
>> They have taken over our government. And, unfortunately, their
>> actions boldly proclaim that their allegiance is to Israel - and not
>> to America!
>>
>> These dangerous men, and many others like them, who hold positions of
>> power in our government, are the ones who are the real destroyers of
>> America. They are the ones who should be exposed!
>>
>> http://drday.com/jeff%20rense.htm
>
> Yet they have allowed the website above and allowed your post?
>
> They are truly evil.
>

Outright banning of such things creates an obvious exposure level. It will
not be long before such web sites are either taken off line as a 'risk to
security' or as being 'treasonous'... Of course, about 50% of the populace
will agree with such a judgement, as such verbiage pulls all the right
strings for them at this point in time ..

Either that or they will simply be made inaccessible by the majority of ISPs
as a part of their policy and contract you sign up to .. In fact, you can
already see the beginnings of this with Google... Such NG postings will face
much the same covert censorship.. It's only a matter of time before certain
sectors of the media start demanding that the internet is monitored and
restricted, as it's full of villainous, treacherous Liberals who are putting
America at risk and giving comfort to the enemy.. And of course, the people
who support those sectors of the media, will soon after, be chanting the
same slogans, with little if any thought for the implications..

Of course, the truly insidious aspect to all this is that it's not just the
neo-cons



Charleslaw
2006-02-26 10:57:39 EST

"FjO" <fjo@dev.null> wrote in message
news:98H29JEF38774.7015162037@reece.net.au...
>
>
> The Splash art, the political cartoons, and many articles on Jeff's
> website target George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld as the
> villains in the U.S. Government.
> http://www.rense.com/
>
> Indeed, they are all involved in the Planned Destruction of America.
> But they are just the puppets out in front. They have very little
> real power.
Originally, in the context of
the United States, it referred to a
right-wing movement of former political leftists. As Michael Lind has
observed, "Most neoconservative defense intellectuals have their roots on
the left, not the right. They are products of the influential
Jewish-American sector of the Trotskyist movement of the 1930s and 1940s,
which morphed into anti-communist liberalism between the 1950s and 1970s and
finally into a kind of militaristic and imperial right with no precedents in
American culture or political history." from
disinfopedia.org/wiki.phtml?title=Neoconservative
Then search "global stragety councils".

Search wolfowitz, libby, feith, and perle to learn about the grand plan for
the Middle East. Look further into the groups they have created or served.
These four horsemen of the neocon apocalypse and their army of pork-eating
Zionists have taken over the government of the United States for the sake of
expanding Israel's dirty little war for land, nothing more nothing less.

"... Paul Wolfowitz - deputy secretary of defense (status of appointment:
decided but not announced)
The Jewish and pro-Israel communities are jumping for joy. While skeptical
regarding the Oslo Accords, Wolfowitz is considered a strong supporter of
Israel. He has been one of the loudest proponents of a tough policy toward
Iraq focused on finding a way to bring down Saddam Hussein's regime. ..."
2/6/2001 zacharia in Jerusalem post
Now he is head of the World Bank put there to protect the moneychangers bond
principal.

" ... Ever since Benjamin Netanyahu -- Israel's prime minister from 1996 to
1999 -- cultivated ties with U.S. Evangelicals and other Christians during
his tenure, Israeli governments have sought to strengthen relations with the
sector of the Christian world which, for religious reasons, tends to take a
pro-Israeli view of the Arab-Jewish conflict. On Mr. Robertson's website, he
says that God gave this land "to the descendants of Israel," not to
"so-called Palestinians." Older churches, such as Orthodox and Catholic
denominations, have more local Palestinian followers and tend to support
that side of the conflict. ..." , " Ilene. Prusher csmonitor.com

Search "kevin phillips" +bush +war for some information on the history of
the
bush clan and its close association to the robber barons and the war
profiteers. Search McAuliffe +"global crossing" to learn about the other
side. Search "global stragety councils" to see why.

"Baghdad Year Zero
"Pillaging Iraq in pursuit of a neocon utopia"
By Naomi Klein" informationclearinghouse.info

Search limbaugh +casey +ABC +capital cities to learn about the
re-incarnation of Mildred Gillars. Search lowry mays and clear channel and
try to figure out what they are up to.

" ... Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of
the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being
attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing
the country to greater danger." - Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

The Zionist Organization of America is a tax-exempt organization under
section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code ("IRC") and all contributions
to it are deductible as charitable contributions as provided in IRC section
170. from zoa.org.

" ... True, Judaism does not assign the same status to the unborn child as
to life after birth. Thus abortion is always permissible, indeed mandatory,
when the mother's life is threatened. ..." National Review, 7/8/1991. Don
Feder

Israel's Use of Terror Deception Tactics: Many of these Israeli terror acts
were described in Dr. Alfred M. Lilienthal's 1978 book, The Zionist
Connection. In 1950 and 1951, Israeli agents set off bombs inside areas
heavily populated by Iraqi Jews, including the Mas'uda Shemtov Synagogue,
which resulted in death and serious injury to Jews and caused the sudden
exodus of 125,000 Iraqi Jews to Israel. This Zionist use of terror bombings
against Jews was documented in the May 29, 1966 issue of the Israeli
magazine Ha'Olam Hazeh, in the 11/9/72 issue of The Black Panther (a
publication of Israel's Oriental Jews) and in Dr. Lilienthal's book.
It is zionism that is the real evil.
$1850 a week to drive a truck in Iraq and how much does a soldier amke. How
much does the manager of the truck driver make. Yep this is a war for
Israel.



SlackJaw
2006-02-26 15:28:04 EST
FjO wrote:

>
>
> The Splash art, the political cartoons, and many articles on Jeff's
> website target George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld as the
> villains in the U.S. Government.
> http://www.rense.com/
>


Cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo...

>
> They have taken over our government.

No they were elected...

> And, unfortunately, their
> actions boldly proclaim that their allegiance is to Israel - and not
> to America!

Once again, liberalism = nazism = wacko

What a surprise

>
> These dangerous men, and many others like them, who hold positions of
> power in our government, are the ones who are the real destroyers of
> America. They are the ones who should be exposed!
>
> http://drday.com/jeff%20rense.htm



--
**---------------------------
Being conservative means you're on the right side.
---

H*@mac.com
2006-02-26 15:50:14 EST

FjO wrote:

> Impeachment of President Bush would accomplish nothing.


Hell, yes it would.


.
.
.


Stan De SD
2006-02-26 17:41:08 EST

"Hotblack Desiato" <judge_cool@gatec.fslife.co.uk> wrote in message
news:dtsfhp$1fn$1@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
>
> <hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1140962728.608754.287960@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
> >
> > FjO wrote:
> >> The Splash art, the political cartoons, and many articles on Jeff's
> >> website target George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld as the
> >> villains in the U.S. Government.
> >> http://www.rense.com/
> >>
> >> Indeed, they are all involved in the Planned Destruction of America.
> >> But they are just the puppets out in front. They have very little
> >> real power.
> >>
> >> Impeachment of President Bush would accomplish nothing. The Neo-Cons
> >> who control him would remain in position and replace Bush with just
> >> another puppet. And nothing would change! These unelected
> >> infiltrators would continue to run the government from behind the
> >> scenes.
> >>
> >> Almost no mention is made of these masterminds of evil behind the
> >> scenes (the real Axis of Evil), the puppet Masters who manipulate
> >> Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld. These are the Neo-Conservatives, "Neo-
> >> Cons" for short, who are ALL Jewish, Zionist, Trotskyite-Communists
> >> who now masquerade as "Republicans".
> >>
> >> They include William Kristol, (the son of Communist Irving Kristol,
> >> author of Memoirs of a Trotskyite), the editor of The Weekly Standard
> >> and a frequent political commentator on the totally Zionist Jewish-
> >> controlled media, Paul Wolfowitz, former Under Secretary of Defense
> >> (who for years has held the puppet strings of Donald Rumsfeld) and who
> >> now is head of the World Bank, Douglas Feith, underling to Wolfowitz,
> >> Richard Perle, Advisor to the Pentagon, Natan Sharansky, Ariel
> >> Sharon's Israeli Ambassador to the Jewish Diaspora (Jews around the
> >> world) who, according to George W. Bush, wrote, or supplied the ideas
> >> for the writing of at least one of George W. Bush's recent major
> >> speeches.
> >>
> >> Many of these infiltrators have dual citizenship in the U.S. AND in
> >> Israel.
> >>
> >> They have taken over our government. And, unfortunately, their
> >> actions boldly proclaim that their allegiance is to Israel - and not
> >> to America!
> >>
> >> These dangerous men, and many others like them, who hold positions of
> >> power in our government, are the ones who are the real destroyers of
> >> America. They are the ones who should be exposed!
> >>
> >> http://drday.com/jeff%20rense.htm
> >
> > Yet they have allowed the website above and allowed your post?
> >
> > They are truly evil.
> >
>
> Outright banning of such things creates an obvious exposure level. It will
> not be long before such web sites are either taken off line as a 'risk to
> security' or as being 'treasonous'...

By who? Seems the biggest threat is by the Islamofascist nutcakes who will
riot and issue death threats over a cartoon, and have already intimidated
most major newspapers in the US into not showing us the cartoons that
supposedly created all the problems. But then again, that wouldn't serve the
purpose of the paranoid left-wing nut-cakes, so you choose to ignore it,
right? :O|

===============================================
(following courtesy of Jim Alder:)

In 2003 a sociologist from Rutgers University named Ted Goertzel
wrote a paper in which he offered some insight into the psyche
of the left. Interesting reading:

In the 1970s, Stanley Rothman and Robert Lichter
administered Thematic Apperception Tests to a large sample of
"new left" radicals (Roots of Radicalism, 1982). They found that
activists were characterized by weakened self-esteem, injured
narcissism and paranoid tendencies. They were preoccupied with
power and attracted to radical ideologies that offered clear and
unambiguous answers to their questions. . . .

The unwillingness to offer alternatives reveals a lack of
self-confidence and self-esteem. If they offered their own
policy ideas they would be vulnerable to criticism. They would
run the risk that their ideas would fail, or would not seem
persuasive to others. This is especially difficult for anti-
capitalists after the fall of the Soviet Union. It has also been
difficult in the war against terrorism because Saddam Hussein
and Osama bin Laden are such unsympathetic figures.
Psychologically, it is easier to blame America for not finding a
solution than it is to put one's own ideas on the line.
===============================================



Gunner
2006-02-26 19:16:33 EST
On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:28:04 GMT, "SlackJaw" <ert@lop.com> wrote:

>FjO wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> The Splash art, the political cartoons, and many articles on Jeff's
>> website target George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld as the
>> villains in the U.S. Government.
>> http://www.rense.com/
>>
>
>
>Cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo...
>
>>
>> They have taken over our government.
>
>No they were elected...
>
>> And, unfortunately, their
>> actions boldly proclaim that their allegiance is to Israel - and not
>> to America!
>
>Once again, liberalism = nazism = wacko
>
>What a surprise

Actually..liberalism is akin to fascism. They want to be able to
control the owners of the means of production. And do.

A rather interesting blend of fascism and socialism.

But you are indeed correct that they are wackos

>
>>
>> These dangerous men, and many others like them, who hold positions of
>> power in our government, are the ones who are the real destroyers of
>> America. They are the ones who should be exposed!
>>
>> http://drday.com/jeff%20rense.htm

"Pax Americana is a philosophy. Hardly an empire.
Making sure other people play nice and dont kill each other (and us)
off in job lots is hardly empire building, particularly when you give
them self determination under "play nice" rules.

Think of it as having your older brother knock the shit out of you
for torturing the cat." Gunner
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2021 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron