Activism Discussion: "My Name Is Rachel Corrie"-- The TRUTH

"My Name Is Rachel Corrie"-- The TRUTH

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Bill Levinson
2006-03-11 23:33:31 EST
Terrorist sympathizer Vanessa Redgrave (who posed in a PLO training camp
with an AK-47 assault rifle held over her head) is urging a lawsuit over
the cancellation of "My Name is Rachel Corrie."

There is substantial evidence that the International Solidarity Movement
and/or its Palestinian handlers, who expressed a motive for WANTING
RACHEL CORRIE DEAD, set her up to be killed. You can't have a martyrdom
without a martyr, can you?

Rachel Corrie (1979-2003) was killed in an accident with an Israeli
bulldozer in front of which the International Solidarity Movement (also
known as the Palestine Solidarity Movement in the United States) had
encouraged her to kneel. There are some very disturbing things that
would-be peace activists should know before involving themselves with
the Palestine Solidarity Movement.

(1) The International Solidarity Movement and Hamas are on record as
stating openly that they had a motive for wanting Rachel Corrie dead.
o http://www.standwithus.com/news_post.asp?NPI=85 "Recently, the
Director of the Solidarity Movement, George Rishmawi, explained to the
San Francisco Chronicle that the recruitment of American student
volunteers is useful to the Palestinian Movement because "if some of
these foreign volunteers get shot or even killed, then the international
media will sit up and take notice.""
o Joseph Smith, who was present when Corrie died and whose highest
priority was apparently to take pictures, said "The spirit that she died
for is worth a life. This idea of resistance, this spirit of resisting
this brutal occupying force, is worth anything. And many, many, many
Palestinians give their lives for it all the time. So the life of one
international, I feel, is more than worth the spirit of resisting
oppression." (http://www.freepalestinecampaign.org/Stranger article.htm,
a source friendly to the Palestine Solidarity Movement. If he really
feels that way, incidentally, why didn't he kneel in front of the
bulldozer? Why was it worth Rachel's life but not his own?)
o A Hamas terrorist said openly that Rachel was worth more dead than
alive. "'Her death serves me more than it served her,' said one activist
at a Hamas funeral yesterday. '...Her death will bring more attention
than the other 2,000 martyrs.'" "Making of a Martyr" by Sandra Jordan,
Guardian Newspapers (http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/3-22-2003-37821.asp.

When you are more useful to your friends dead than you are alive, it is
time to find new friends— quickly.

(2) Several ISM activists testified vigorously about their eyewitness
accounts of Rachel's death but not one of them, by their own accounts,
lifted a finger to pull her out of the slowly-moving bulldozer's path.
o Per "Making of a Martyr" by Sandra Jordan, Guardian Newspapers
(http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/3-22-2003-37821.asp, "Her British
friend and fellow activist, Tom Dale, 18, from Lichfield in
Staffordshire, said he saw her die. First, he said, there was fear on
her face as she realised that her defiant gesture was going wrong. Joe
Smith, 21, who went to college with Corrie, said that, although they
acknowledged the danger, they saw death as a 'small, unlikely, potential
risk'."
o "Dale watched as she knelt down in front of the bulldozer, perhaps 20
metres away, something the activists had done repeatedly that day as
they had in the past. 'The bulldozer went towards her, very slowly, she
was fully in clear view, straight in front of them.'"
o He testifies that the bulldozer was moving very slowly— plenty of time
for him or another man to pull her out of its path when it became clear
that (for whatever reason) it was not going to stop. Not one of the ISM
activists even claims to have tried.
o "A traumatised Smith raised his camera and took photographs: Rachel
standing in front of the bulldozer; then her bloodied body being pulled
from the freshly turned soil; being cradled in the arms of her friends."
o Why was his first priority to raise his camera and take pictures
instead of trying to get Rachel out of the bulldozer's path?
o "'If only they'd had a video camera,' one Palestinian journalist
lamented. 'A film of the Israelis killing an American in cold blood
would have ended the intifada.'"
o The Palestinian journalist's primary lament is that they didn't have a
video camera— and not that someone didn't pull Rachel out of the
bulldozer's path.
o ISM member Tom Dale's testimony, from the ISM's own Web site
(http://www.palsolidarity.org/main/2003/03/17/the-closest-eye-witness-account-on-the-murder-of-rachel-corrie/
highlighting and bracketed comments are mine) says that he was standing
only 10 meters, only ten long paces, from Rachel when it happened but he
does not even claim to have tried to get her out of the bulldozer's path
when it became clear that something was going horribly wrong with her
act of civil disobedience.
o "Many of you will [have] heard varying accounts of the death of Rachel
Corrie, maybe others will have heard nothing of it. Regardless, I was 10
metres away when it happened 2 days ago, and this is the way it went.
…The bulldozer drove toward Rachel slowly, gathering earth in its scoop
as it went." [If the bulldozer was demolishing houses, why bother to
scoop up earth? Why not just drive through the houses?]
o Dale also testifies that Rachel died in the ambulance of massive brain
hemorrhaging but
http://www.voicesofpalestine.org/outrageous/rachelcorrie.asp says,
"Palestinian doctors try to save the life of Rachel Corrie at the Najar
hospital in the southern Gaza town of Rafah." Somebody somewhere is not
getting their story straight.

(3) At least one of the ISM's pictures may be a photomanipulated fake

The ISM posted a picture of Rachel Corrie in a bright red jacket
confronting a giant bulldozer with a man named "Nick" nearby in a white
T shirt. There are some strange things about this photograph.
o The sun is obviously coming from behind the bulldozer, as shown by the
shadow of its hydraulic piston on the back of the bulldozer blade.
Rachel, however, casts a shadow to her left (the bulldozer's right)
instead of behind her (the direction indicated by the shadow on the back
of the bulldozer blade). The bulldozer casts no shadow at all to its
right (Rachel's left), and neither does the man next to her.
o The man appears to have been cut and pasted into the picture; he has
no feet and he is standing almost as if he is kicking a soccer ball— a
very odd pose indeed.
o Furthermore, the Electronic Intifada reports, "Picture taken between
3:00-4:00PM, 16 March 2003, Rafah, Occupied Gaza. Rachel Corrie (L) and
Nick (R) oppose the potential destruction of this home (to the west of
the Doctor's home where Rachel was killed). The shadow to Rachel's left
is shorter than her height, which is not consistent with late afternoon
in mid-winter.
o The same picture shows, incidentally, that the huge bulldozer blade
would have prevented the driver from seeing a person who was standing
(let alone kneeling) directly in front of it. ISM's own photographic
evidence— if accepted as genuine and not a photomanipulated fraud—
therefore gives the lie to the Palestine Solidarity Movement's statement
that the driver saw Rachel and ran over her anyway. If it is a
photomanipulated fraud, then ISM/PSM is guilty of perjury in the court
of public opinion and should be judged accordingly.

While the picture should be examined by an expert, we must conclude, on
the basis of the evidence shown here:

The ISM Lied and Rachel Died

TorresD
2006-03-11 23:37:48 EST

Rachel Corrie message is one of civil courage:

See what's happening; don't look away; say something; do something.

http://www.counterpunch.org/redgrave03062006.html
March 6, 2006

The Second Death of Rachel Corrie
Censorship of the Worst Kind
By VANESSA REDGRAVE

I am urging the Royal Court Theatre
to sue the New York Theatre Workshop
for the cancellation of the production
of "My Name Is Rachel Corrie".

Not because I donated
money for this production,
which the Royal Court have been
fundraising for--

a target of 50,000 pounds,
underwritten by Alan Rickman.

This is censorship of the worst kind.

More awful even than that.

It is black-listing a
dead girl and her diaries.

A very brave and
exceptional girl who all citizens,
whatever their faith or nationality,
should be proud and grateful for her
existence.

They couldn't
silence her voice
while she lived,
so she was killed.

Her voice began to speak again
as Alan Rickman read her diaries,
and Megan Dodds became Rachel Corrie.

Now the New York Theatre Workshop
have silenced that dear voice.

I shall never forget the glimpse,
at the close of Alan Rickman's production,
of Rachel when 10 years old,
shot on a little family movie camera,
making her speech about world poverty
and the urgent need to end the misery.

The New York Theatre Workshop
have silenced that little girl,
as well as the girl who confronted
the Israeli army Caterpillar bulldozer.

There has to be a court case on
the sheer fact of the cancellation
of this production.

I suppose lawyers were consulted
about the word "postponed".

We in the theatre know however
what cancelling a production means,

whatever words are used.

Megan Dodds,
and a crew lose their jobs.

The Royal Court Theatre lose
a production that was a few
weeks from opening in
New York City.

For the Royal Court Theatre
were producing "Rachel Corrie",

with the New York Theatre Workshop,
and putting up a lot of money--
$100,000 dollars.

I hope that all theatre artists,
writers, designers, actors, directors,
independent producers and artists'
representatives will make their
protests known publicly as well
as directly to the

New York Theatre Workshop management.

I hope that American Actors Equity
will be asked to take up and support
the Royal Court Theatre producer,
Elyse Dodgson, the director,
Alan Rickman, and the actress Megan Dodds.

If this cancellation is not
transformed into a new production,
somewhere in New York,

immediately,
we would be complicit, all of us,
in a catastrophe that must not be
allowed to take place.

This play is not about taking sides.

It is about protecting human beings.

In this case,
Palestinian human beings
who have no protection,
for their families,
their homes or their streets.

Rachel Corrie gave her
life to protect a family.

She didn't have or use a gun or bomb.

She had her huge humanity,
and she gave that to save lives.

Bill Levinson
2006-03-11 23:40:12 EST

torresD wrote:

> Rachel Corrie message is one of civil courage:
>
> See what's happening; don't look away; say something; do something.

I'm not looking away and I am doing something. It is my intention (by
legal, nonviolent, and socially-acceptable methods) to render the
International Solidarity Movement permanently unable to recruit any more
college students for the purpose of getting them maimed or killed as
desired by George Rishwami.

http://www.standwithus.com/news_post.asp?NPI=85 "Recently, the Director
of the Solidarity Movement, George Rishmawi, explained to the San
Francisco Chronicle that the recruitment of American student volunteers
is useful to the Palestinian Movement because "if some of these foreign
volunteers get shot or even killed, then the international media will
sit up and take notice.""

The International Solidarity Movement Lied and Rachel Corrie Died.

TorresD
2006-03-12 00:11:30 EST

"Bill Levinson" <wlevinson@NOSPAM.stentorian.com> wrote in message

> torresD wrote:
>
>> Rachel Corrie message is one of civil courage:
>>
>> See what's happening; don't look away; say something; do something.
>
> I'm not looking away and I am doing something. It is my intention (by
> legal, nonviolent, and socially-acceptable methods) to render the
> International Solidarity Movement permanently unable to recruit any more
> college students for the purpose of getting them maimed or killed as
> desired by George Rishwami.

A member of the ISM was not driving the Caterpillar bulldozer that
plowed into Rachel Corrie and ran over her twice, not once but twice.

The ISM didn't have that same Caterpillar bulldozer following around
Rachel Corrie's mourners, harassing the mourners.

If you want to do something, if you want to honor Rachel Corrie's memory,
help the Palestinian people.

> http://www.standwithus.com/news_post.asp?NPI=85 "Recently, the Director of
> the Solidarity Movement, George Rishmawi, explained to the San Francisco
> Chronicle that the recruitment of American student volunteers is useful to
> the Palestinian Movement because "if some of these foreign volunteers get
> shot or even killed, then the international media will sit up and take
> notice.""
>
> The International Solidarity Movement Lied and Rachel Corrie Died.

Bill Levinson
2006-03-12 01:44:45 EST

torresD wrote:
> "Bill Levinson" <wlevinson@NOSPAM.stentorian.com> wrote in message
>

>>torresD wrote:
>>

>>>Rachel Corrie message is one of civil courage:
>>>
>>>See what's happening; don't look away; say something; do something.
>>
>>I'm not looking away and I am doing something. It is my intention (by
>>legal, nonviolent, and socially-acceptable methods) to render the
>>International Solidarity Movement permanently unable to recruit any more
>>college students for the purpose of getting them maimed or killed as
>>desired by George Rishwami.
>

> A member of the ISM was not driving the Caterpillar bulldozer that
> plowed into Rachel Corrie and ran over her twice, not once but twice.

No but the ISM encouraged her to stand in front of it and kneel down so
the bulldozer blade would block the driver's line of sight. Then they
stood around and took pictures while it ran over her.

> The ISM didn't have that same Caterpillar bulldozer following around
> Rachel Corrie's mourners, harassing the mourners.
>
> If you want to do something, if you want to honor Rachel Corrie's memory,
> help the Palestinian people.

They could have helped themselves by not electing terrorists (Hamas) as
their government.

Stewy
2006-03-12 04:50:34 EST
In article <xrPQf.10361$S25.358@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
Bill Levinson <wlevinson@NOSPAM.stentorian.com> wrote:

> torresD wrote:
> > "Bill Levinson" <wlevinson@NOSPAM.stentorian.com> wrote in message

> >>I'm not looking away and I am doing something. It is my intention (by
> >>legal, nonviolent, and socially-acceptable methods) to render the
> >>International Solidarity Movement permanently unable to recruit any more
> >>college students for the purpose of getting them maimed or killed as
> >>desired by George Rishwami.
> >

> > A member of the ISM was not driving the Caterpillar bulldozer that
> > plowed into Rachel Corrie and ran over her twice, not once but twice.
>
> No but the ISM encouraged her to stand in front of it and kneel down so
> the bulldozer blade would block the driver's line of sight. Then they
> stood around and took pictures while it ran over her.
>
> > The ISM didn't have that same Caterpillar bulldozer following around
> > Rachel Corrie's mourners, harassing the mourners.
> >
> > If you want to do something, if you want to honor Rachel Corrie's memory,
> > help the Palestinian people.
>
> They could have helped themselves by not electing terrorists (Hamas) as
> their government.

Well the Israelis elected that monster Sharon, didn't they?

Princeandy
2006-03-12 04:56:24 EST

> Terrorist sympathizer Vanessa Redgrave (who posed in a PLO training camp
> with an AK-47 assault rifle held over her head) is urging a lawsuit over
> the cancellation of "My Name is Rachel Corrie."
>
> There is substantial evidence that the International Solidarity Movement
> and/or its Palestinian handlers, who expressed a motive for WANTING
> RACHEL CORRIE DEAD, set her up to be killed. You can't have a martyrdom
> without a martyr, can you?

My God bill how you twist and turn to avoid the truth.

First the Holohoax. Now Rachel Corrie. Along with what s nice place Israel
is.
What nice people Israelis are? If you run over someone with a bulldozer it
is obvious they wanted to be run over.

And lying to deceive your nice American friends who are so gullible.

I think it is the Europeans who have the saying "He'd sell you" possibly
left over from Roman Empire dsays.

> Rachel Corrie (1979-2003) was killed in an accident

Hmmm ACCIDENT? Tell me Bill, is there anywhere in the else in world that has
even had bulldozer drivers that inept or inexperienced or secretly sadistic
where there has been a similar accident with a bulldozer.

> [...]

> Nick (R) oppose the potential destruction of this home (to the west of
> the Doctor's home where Rachel was killed). The shadow to Rachel's left
> is shorter than her height, which is not consistent with late afternoon
> in mid-winter.
> o The same picture shows, incidentally, that the huge bulldozer blade
> would have prevented the driver from seeing a person who was standing
> (let alone kneeling) directly in front of it. ISM's own photographic
> evidence\ufffd if accepted as genuine and not a photomanipulated fraud\ufffd
> therefore gives the lie to the Palestine Solidarity Movement's statement
> that the driver saw Rachel and ran over her anyway. If it is a
> photomanipulated fraud, then ISM/PSM is guilty of perjury in the court
> of public opinion and should be judged accordingly.
>
> While the picture should be examined by an expert, we must conclude, on

Not PC
2006-03-12 10:16:59 EST
On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 04:37:48 GMT, " torresD" <torresd30@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Rachel Corrie gave her
>life to protect a family.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Another propagandist heard from. The stupid twat was killed by her
ARAB HANDLERS! Not the "joooze".

Topaz
2006-03-12 10:28:15 EST
Levinson is a Jew name.

An Israeli Bulldozer killed an American student, Rachel Corrie, trying
stop the destruction of Palestinian homes.

Excerpts from an e-mail from Rachel Corrie to her family on
February 7, 2003 from the Gaza Strip.

I have been in Palestine for two weeks and one hour now, and I
still have very few words to describe what I see. It is most difficult
for me to think about what's going on here when I sit down to write
back to the United States--something about the virtual portal into
luxury. I don't know if many of the children here have ever existed
without tank-shell holes in their walls and the towers of an occupying
army surveying them constantly from the near horizons. I think,
although I'm not entirely sure, that even the smallest of these
children
understand that life is not like this everywhere. An eight-year-old
was
shot and killed by an Israeli tank two days before I got here, and
many
of the children murmur his name to me, Ali--or point at the posters of
him on the walls. The children also love to get me to practice my
limited Arabic by asking me "Kaif Sharon?" "Kaif Bush?" and they
laugh when I say "Bush Majnoon" "Sharon Majnoon" back in my
limited Arabic. (How is Sharon? How is Bush? Bush is crazy. Sharon
is crazy.) Of course this isn't quite what I believe, and some of the
adults who have the English correct me: Bush mish Majnoon... Bush
is a businessman. Today I tried to learn to say "Bush is a tool", but
don't think it translated quite right. But anyway, there are
eight-year-
olds here much more aware of the workings of the global power
structure than I was just a few years ago--at least regarding Israel.

Nevertheless, I think about the fact that no amount of reading,
attendance at conferences, documentary viewing and word of
mouth could have prepared me for the reality of the situation here.
You just can't imagine it unless you see it, and even then you are
always well aware that your experience is not at all the reality: what
with the difficulties the Israeli Army would face if they shot an
unarmed
US citizen, and with the fact that I have money to buy water when the
army destroys wells, and, of course, the fact that I have the option
of
leaving. Nobody in my family has been shot, driving in their car, by a
rocket launcher from a tower at the end of a major street in my
hometown. I have a home. I am allowed to go see the ocean.
Ostensibly it is still quite difficult for me to be held for months or
years
on end without a trial (this because I am a white US citizen, as
opposed
to so many others). When I leave for school or work I can be
relatively
certain that there will not be a heavily armed soldier waiting half
way
between Mud Bay and downtown Olympia at a checkpoint?a soldier
with the power to decide whether I can go about my business, and
whether I can get home again when I'm done. So, if I feel outrage
at arriving and entering briefly and incompletely into the world in
which these children exist, I wonder conversely about how it would
be for them to arrive in my world.

They know that children in the United States don't usually have their
parents shot and they know they sometimes get to see the ocean.
But once you have seen the ocean and lived in a silent place, where
water is taken for granted and not stolen in the night by bulldozers,
and once you have spent an evening when you haven't wondered if
the walls of your home might suddenly fall inward waking you from
your sleep, and once you've met people who have never lost anyone--
once you have experienced the reality of a world that isn't surrounded
by murderous towers, tanks, armed "settlements" and now a giant
metal wall, I wonder if you can forgive the world for all the years of
your childhood spent existing--just existing--in resistance to the
constant stranglehold of the world's fourth largest military--backed
by
the world's only superpower--in it's attempt to erase you from your
home. That is something I wonder about these children. I wonder
what would happen if they really knew.

As an afterthought to all this rambling, I am in Rafah, a city of
about
140,000 people, approximately 60 percent of whom are refugees--
many of whom are twice or three times refugees. Rafah existed prior
to 1948, but most of the people here are themselves or are descendants
of people who were relocated here from their homes in historic
Palestine--now Israel. Rafah was split in half when the Sinai returned
to Egypt. Currently, the Israeli army is building a
fourteen-meter-high
wall between Rafah in Palestine and the border, carving a no-mans land
from the houses along the border. Six hundred and two homes have
been completely bulldozed according to the Rafah Popular Refugee
Committee. The number of homes that have been partially destroyed
is greater.

Today as I walked on top of the rubble where homes once stood,
Egyptian soldiers called to me from the other side of the border,
"Go! Go!" because a tank was coming. Followed by waving and
"what's your name?". There is something disturbing about this
friendly curiosity. It reminded me of how much, to some degree, we
are all kids curious about other kids: Egyptian kids shouting at
strange
women wandering into the path of tanks. Palestinian kids shot from
the tanks when they peak out from behind walls to see what's going
on. International kids standing in front of tanks with banners.
Israeli
kids in the tanks anonymously, occasionally shouting-- and also
occasionally waving--many forced to be here, many just aggressive,
shooting into the houses as we wander away.

In addition to the constant presence of tanks along the border and
in the western region between Rafah and settlements along the coast,
there are more IDF towers here than I can count--along the horizon,at
the end of streets. Some just army green metal. Others these strange
spiral staircases draped in some kind of netting to make the activity
within anonymous. Some hidden,just beneath the horizon of buildings.
A new one went up the other day in the time it took us to do laundry
and to cross town twice to hang banners. Despite the fact that some of
the areas nearest the border are the original Rafah with families who
have lived on this land for at least a century, only the 1948 camps in
the center of the city are Palestinian controlled areas under Oslo.
But
as far as I can tell, there are few if any places that are not within
the
sights of some tower or another. Certainly there is no place
invulnerable to apache helicopters or to the cameras of invisible
drones we hear buzzing over the city for hours at a time.

I've been having trouble accessing news about the outside world here,
but I hear an escalation of war on Iraq is inevitable. There is a
great
deal of concern here about the "reoccupation of Gaza." Gaza is
reoccupied every day to various extents, but I think the fear is that
the
tanks will enter all the streets and remain here, instead of entering
some of the streets and then withdrawing after some hours or days to
observe and shoot from the edges of the communities. If people aren't
already thinking about the consequences of this war for the people of
the entire region then I hope they will start.

I also hope you'll come here. We've been wavering between five
and six internationals. The neighborhoods that have asked us for
some form of presence are Yibna, Tel El Sultan, Hi Salam, Brazil,
Block J, Zorob, and Block O. There is also need for constant night-
time presence at a well on the outskirts of Rafah since the Israeli
army destroyed the two largest wells. According to the municipal
water office the wells destroyed last week provided half of Rafah's
water supply. Many of the communities have requested internationals
to be present at night to attempt to shield houses from further
demolition. After about ten p.m. it is very difficult to move at night
because the Israeli army treats anyone in the streets as resistance
and shoots at them. So clearly we are too few.

I continue to believe that my home, Olympia, could gain a lot and
offer
a lot by deciding to make a commitment to Rafah in the form of a
sister-community relationship. Some teachers and children's groups
have expressed interest in e-mail exchanges, but this is only the tip
of
the iceberg of solidarity work that might be done. Many people want
their voices to be heard, and I think we need to use some of our
privilege as internationals to get those voices heard directly in the
US,
rather than through the filter of well-meaning internationals such as
myself. I am just beginning to learn, from what I expect to be a very
intense tutelage, about the ability of people to organize against all
odds,
and to resist against all odds.

Thanks for the news I've been getting from friends in the US. I just
read a report back from a friend who organized a peace group in
Shelton, Washington, and was able to be part of a delegation to the
large January 18th protest in Washington DC. People here watch the
media, and they told me again today that there have been large
protests in the United States and "problems for the government" in the
UK. So thanks for allowing me to not feel like a complete polyanna
when I tentatively tell people here that many people in the United
States
do not support the policies of our government, and that we are
learning
from global examples how to resist.

http://www.nationalvanguard.org http://www.natvan.com
http://www.thebirdman.org http://www.RealNews247.com

Bill Levinson
2006-03-12 12:38:17 EST

princeandy wrote:

> "Bill Levinson" <wlevinson@NOSPAM.stentorian.com> wrote in message
>
>>Terrorist sympathizer Vanessa Redgrave (who posed in a PLO training camp
>>with an AK-47 assault rifle held over her head) is urging a lawsuit over
>>the cancellation of "My Name is Rachel Corrie."
>>
>>There is substantial evidence that the International Solidarity Movement
>>and/or its Palestinian handlers, who expressed a motive for WANTING
>>RACHEL CORRIE DEAD, set her up to be killed. You can't have a martyrdom
>>without a martyr, can you?
>>

> My God bill how you twist and turn to avoid the truth.
>
> First the Holohoax. Now Rachel Corrie. Along with what s nice place Israel
> is.
> What nice people Israelis are? If you run over someone with a bulldozer it
> is obvious they wanted to be run over.

People do in fact commit suicide by jumping in front of moving vehicles
and railroad trains. Japan finally had to impose a fine on the estates
of people who off themselves by bullet train because of the substantial
costs that result from the train stoppages.

I do not believe that Rachel Corrie wanted to be killed but her own
reckless behavior, at the urging of her ISM "friends" who may indeed
have wanted a martyr, was the primary cause of her death. She knelt, or
may have been encouraged to kneel, in front of the bulldozer, thus
making more likely for the bulldozer blade to block the driver's line of
sight.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)