Activism Discussion: Amerikan Masturbating Hillbillies Stunned By Organizational Skills Of Spanish People

Amerikan Masturbating Hillbillies Stunned By Organizational Skills Of Spanish People

Ggg
2006-03-29 12:36:35 EST
The Amerikan masturbating hillbillies would never be able to pull such a
feat off !

Mumbling bozos watching Fux News!

Jim E
2006-03-29 12:43:44 EST

"ggg" <tom0097@comcast.net> wrote in message
> The Amerikan masturbating hillbillies would never be able to pull such a
> feat off !
>
> Mumbling bozos watching Fux News!

A turd world mob constitutes organizational skill?
All I see is one hell of a missed target of opportunity.

Jim E

Jeff
2006-03-29 12:50:57 EST
Jim E wrote:

> "ggg" <tom0097@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>The Amerikan masturbating hillbillies would never be able to pull such a
>>feat off !
>>
>>Mumbling bozos watching Fux News!
>>

> A turd world mob constitutes organizational skill?

Amazing what you respond to. You must identify with the language.

Hardly a mob, the march in LA was the largest ever in that city. And it
came as a completely surprise to the White House, pretty much like
everything else has. In that "mob" as you called it, there was not one
arrest.

The marchers passed kazoo and ice pop vendors and carts steaming with
hot dogs. Music blared over loudspeakers, Aztec dancers performed and
peddlers hawked flags. A circle of drummers stopped frequently along the
procession to play and shout. Many of the participants were immigrants —
both legal and illegal — from Mexico and Central America. Some had
recently crossed the border, while others have been in the United States
for decades. Construction workers, business owners, families with young
children and people in wheelchairs joined the march, coming from San
Francisco, San Diego and other parts of the state.

Jeff

> All I see is one hell of a missed target of opportunity.
>

> Jim E

Bill Moyers
2006-03-29 15:06:21 EST
On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:43:44 -0800, "Jim E" <YD653126@sea.edu> wrote:

>> The Amerikan masturbating hillbillies would never be able to pull such a
>> feat off !
>>
>> Mumbling bozos watching Fux News!
>>

>A turd world mob constitutes organizational skill?
>All I see is one hell of a missed target of opportunity.
>

> Jim E

I heard it was a well organized campaign by Spanish language media
here, print news & TV/radio media. Apparently the Spanish media
outlets have been preparing for those rallies for a while now. They
told their people to do it right: bring their children, act
peacefully, wear white to show they were peaceful, etc. IOW they did a
classic demonstration of peaceful organized American democratic public
assembly, almost the ideal the framers envisioned.

They followed the rules, studied the ideals, did it right. Hey I got
no problem with 'aliens' like those. We need more of them here, less
of the 'rabble rouser anarchist' types. If they are hardworking &
peaceful & law abiding as well, all I can say is, "Welcome to America"

Jim E
2006-03-29 17:40:24 EST

"Jeff" <dont_bug_me@all.uk> wrote in message
> Jim E wrote:
>
>> "ggg" <tom0097@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>The Amerikan masturbating hillbillies would never be able to pull such a
>>>feat off !
>>>
>>>Mumbling bozos watching Fux News!
>>>

>> A turd world mob constitutes organizational skill?
>
> Amazing what you respond to. You must identify with the language.
>
> Hardly a mob, the march in LA was the largest ever in that city. And it
> came as a completely surprise to the White House, pretty much like
> everything else has. In that "mob" as you called it, there was not one
> arrest.
>

> The marchers passed kazoo and ice pop vendors and carts steaming with hot
> dogs. Music blared over loudspeakers, Aztec dancers performed and peddlers
> hawked flags. A circle of drummers stopped frequently along the procession
> to play and shout. Many of the participants were immigrants \ufffd both legal
> and illegal \ufffd from Mexico and Central America. Some had recently crossed
> the border, while others have been in the United States for decades.
> Construction workers, business owners, families with young children and
> people in wheelchairs joined the march, coming from San Francisco, San
> Diego and other parts of the state.

A regular freaking mexican fiesta.
This ain't mexico.
Mexicans belong in mexico.
This is America, lets try to keep it that way.

Jim E

Jim E
2006-03-29 17:42:12 EST

"Bill Moyers" <ChristisLord@amen.org> wrote in message
> On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:43:44 -0800, "Jim E" <YD653126@sea.edu> wrote:
>
>>> The Amerikan masturbating hillbillies would never be able to pull such a
>>> feat off !
>>>
>>> Mumbling bozos watching Fux News!
>>>

>>A turd world mob constitutes organizational skill?
>>All I see is one hell of a missed target of opportunity.
>>

>> Jim E
>
> I heard it was a well organized campaign by Spanish language media
> here, print news & TV/radio media. Apparently the Spanish media
> outlets have been preparing for those rallies for a while now. They
> told their people to do it right: bring their children, act
> peacefully, wear white to show they were peaceful, etc. IOW they did a
> classic demonstration of peaceful organized American democratic public
> assembly, almost the ideal the framers envisioned.

Waving mexican flags voids that intention.
They demand American rights and wave mexican flags?
Screw the damn illegals.

Jim E

Jeff
2006-03-29 18:34:22 EST
Jim E wrote:

> "Bill Moyers" <ChristisLord@amen.org> wrote in message

>>>A turd world mob constitutes organizational skill?
>>>All I see is one hell of a missed target of opportunity.
>>>

>>> Jim E
>>
>>I heard it was a well organized campaign by Spanish language media
>>here, print news & TV/radio media. Apparently the Spanish media
>>outlets have been preparing for those rallies for a while now. They
>>told their people to do it right: bring their children, act
>>peacefully, wear white to show they were peaceful, etc. IOW they did a
>>classic demonstration of peaceful organized American democratic public
>>assembly, almost the ideal the framers envisioned.
>>

> Waving mexican flags voids that intention.

What about all those that waved US flags, They are OK in your book?

> They demand American rights and wave mexican flags?

They demand basic rights.

> Screw the damn illegals.

I agree, screw all those commiting illegal activity. Deport Scooter
Libby, deport Tom DeLay, deport them all. Guantanamo comes to mind.

Cheers,
Jeff

> Jim E

Jim E
2006-03-29 22:04:12 EST

> Jim E wrote:
>
>> "Bill Moyers" <ChristisLord@amen.org> wrote in message

>>>I heard it was a well organized campaign by Spanish language media
>>>here, print news & TV/radio media. Apparently the Spanish media
>>>outlets have been preparing for those rallies for a while now. They
>>>told their people to do it right: bring their children, act
>>>peacefully, wear white to show they were peaceful, etc. IOW they did a
>>>classic demonstration of peaceful organized American democratic public
>>>assembly, almost the ideal the framers envisioned.
>>>

>> Waving mexican flags voids that intention.
>
> What about all those that waved US flags, They are OK in your book?

No, they are less stupid illegals, deport them too.

>> They demand American rights and wave mexican flags?
>
> They demand basic rights.

They have no rights , except to due process in their deportation. They are
non eneities.

>> Screw the damn illegals.
>
> I agree, screw all those commiting illegal activity. Deport Scooter
> Libby, deport Tom DeLay, deport them all. Guantanamo comes to mind.

Typical moonbat, when beaten, change the subject.
You clowns are such losers.

Jim E

Jeff
2006-03-29 23:16:22 EST
Jim E wrote:

> "Jeff" <dont_bug_me@all.uk> wrote in message
>
>>Jim E wrote:
>>

>>>"Bill Moyers" <ChristisLord@amen.org> wrote in message

>>>Waving mexican flags voids that intention.
>>
>> What about all those that waved US flags, They are OK in your book?
>

> No, they are less stupid illegals, deport them too.
>

>>>They demand American rights and wave mexican flags?
>>
>>They demand basic rights.
>

> They have no rights , except to due process in their deportation. They are
> non eneities.
>

>>>Screw the damn illegals.
>>
>> I agree, screw all those commiting illegal activity. Deport Scooter
>>Libby, deport Tom DeLay, deport them all. Guantanamo comes to mind.
>>

> Typical moonbat, when beaten, change the subject.

What is your subject other than hate and bigotry?

> You clowns are such losers.

As opposed to the fine example of humanity that you represent? God
fearing Christian, right?

Jeff

> Jim E

Jim E
2006-03-29 23:31:22 EST

> Jim E wrote:
>
>> "Jeff" <dont_bug_me@all.uk> wrote in message

>>> What about all those that waved US flags, They are OK in your book?
>>

>> No, they are less stupid illegals, deport them too.

>>>They demand basic rights.
>>

>> They have no rights , except to due process in their deportation. They
>> are non eneities.

>>> I agree, screw all those commiting illegal activity. Deport Scooter
>>> Libby, deport Tom DeLay, deport them all. Guantanamo comes to mind.
>>>

>> Typical moonbat, when beaten, change the subject.
>
> What is your subject other than hate and bigotry?
>
>> You clowns are such losers.
>
> As opposed to the fine example of humanity that you represent? God fearing
> Christian, right?

No sky buddies here, just we realists.
Back to your taxonomy book jr.

Jim E