Activism Discussion: DeLay To Receive $1.3 Million Pension

DeLay To Receive $1.3 Million Pension

GSS
2006-04-06 08:37:32 EST

http://chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/3774753.html

$67,000 a year for life with all medical benefits

Chimpolean Chimpinista
2006-04-06 10:39:37 EST

"GSS" <GSS@dgse.com> wrote in message
:
:
: http://chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/3774753.html
:
: $67,000 a year for life with all medical benefits

He should get government care for life. In the prison
system that is.

chimpolean

Kent Allard
2006-04-06 10:45:22 EST
GSS wrote:

> http://chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/3774753.html
>
> $67,000 a year for life with all medical benefits

With any luck, all of the medical benefits will be expended in efforts
to repair prison-related anal damage.

Joe S.
2006-04-06 11:11:17 EST

"GSS" <GSS@dgse.com> wrote in message

> http://chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/3774753.html
>
> $67,000 a year for life with all medical benefits

I am a military retiree. If we are convicted of a felony, we lose our
pension.

Dos anyone know if it's the same for Congress?

Stan De SD
2006-04-06 13:20:05 EST

"Joe S." <anon@mous.com> wrote in message

> "GSS" <GSS@dgse.com> wrote in message
> >

> > http://chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/3774753.html
> >
> > $67,000 a year for life with all medical benefits
>
> I am a military retiree. If we are convicted of a felony, we lose our
> pension.
>
> Dos anyone know if it's the same for Congress?

Has he been convicted of a felony?

Ouroboros Rex
2006-04-06 13:22:13 EST

"Stan de SD" <standesd_DIGA_NO_A_SPAM@covad.net> wrote in message

> "Joe S." <anon@mous.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "GSS" <GSS@dgse.com> wrote in message
>> >

>> > http://chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/3774753.html
>> >
>> > $67,000 a year for life with all medical benefits
>>
>> I am a military retiree. If we are convicted of a felony, we lose our
>> pension.
>>
>> Dos anyone know if it's the same for Congress?
>
> Has he been convicted of a felony?

lol I'd hate to be your financial planner. "Did my kid GET into college?"

Stan De SD
2006-04-06 14:03:10 EST

"ouroboros rex" <c-bee1@NOSPUMMYitg.uiuc.edu> wrote in message

> "Stan de SD" <standesd_DIGA_NO_A_SPAM@covad.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "Joe S." <anon@mous.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "GSS" <GSS@dgse.com> wrote in message

> >> I am a military retiree. If we are convicted of a felony, we lose our
> >> pension.
> >>
> >> Dos anyone know if it's the same for Congress?
> >
> > Has he been convicted of a felony?
>
> lol I'd hate to be your financial planner. "Did my kid GET into college?"

He was indicted, not convicted. Once again, has he been convicted?

Joe S.
2006-04-06 14:13:00 EST

> "ouroboros rex" <c-bee1@NOSPUMMYitg.uiuc.edu> wrote in message
>>
>> "Stan de SD" <standesd_DIGA_NO_A_SPAM@covad.net> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "Joe S." <anon@mous.com> wrote in message

>> > Has he been convicted of a felony?
>>
>> lol I'd hate to be your financial planner. "Did my kid GET into
>> college?"
>
> He was indicted, not convicted. Once again, has he been convicted?

No one has said he has been convicted. I simply asked a question.

You rightwankers are getting mighty touchy these days.

Could it be that -- in artillery terms -- the prosecutors have you bracketed
and are ready to fire for effect??

Stan De SD
2006-04-06 16:17:15 EST

> "Stan de SD" <standesd_DIGA_NO_A_SPAM@covad.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "ouroboros rex" <c-bee1@NOSPUMMYitg.uiuc.edu> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Stan de SD" <standesd_DIGA_NO_A_SPAM@covad.net> wrote in message

> >> lol I'd hate to be your financial planner. "Did my kid GET into
> >> college?"
> >
> > He was indicted, not convicted. Once again, has he been convicted?
>
> No one has said he has been convicted. I simply asked a question.
>
> You rightwankers are getting mighty touchy these days.

Not getting touchy at all. I merely asked you to acknwoledge the facts.
Liberals are the first to scream that people should be innocent until proven
guilty, so how about practicing what you preach for a change?

Kevin Cunningham
2006-04-07 17:04:42 EST

> "Joe S." <anon@mous.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Stan de SD" <standesd_DIGA_NO_A_SPAM@covad.net> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "ouroboros rex" <c-bee1@NOSPUMMYitg.uiuc.edu> wrote in message

> our

>> > He was indicted, not convicted. Once again, has he been convicted?
>>
>> No one has said he has been convicted. I simply asked a question.
>>
>> You rightwankers are getting mighty touchy these days.
>
> Not getting touchy at all. I merely asked you to acknwoledge the facts.
> Liberals are the first to scream that people should be innocent until
> proven
> guilty, so how about practicing what you preach for a change?

No, Mr. DeLay is indicted, not convicted. His next stop is before the Texas
Court of Appeals were he and his attornies will be arguing against the
governments position that the charge against DeLay be reinstated. This is
going to be his life for the next, oh, two years. Fighting like hell to stay
out of jail while justice closes in.