Activism Discussion: May 1 Boycott And Protest Resources

May 1 Boycott And Protest Resources

Antonio Forza
2006-04-30 23:51:13 EST
Here are some good links for info on the May 1 boycott and protest,
and beyond:

http://actionla.org/

http://www.nohr4437.org/
--
Mental Anarchy - Free Your Mind
http://mentalanarchy.com

Stan De SD
2006-05-01 23:35:15 EST

"Antonio Forza" <antonioforza@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Here are some good links for info on the May 1 boycott and protest,
> and beyond:
>
> http://actionla.org/
>
> http://www.nohr4437.org/

Here's another: http://www.gohomeillegals.com/

Antonio Forza
2006-05-02 09:20:29 EST
On Mon, 1 May 2006 20:35:15 -0700, "Stan de SD"
<standesd_DIGA_NO_A_SPAM@covad.net> wrote:

>"Antonio Forza" <antonioforza@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Here are some good links for info on the May 1 boycott and protest,
>> and beyond:
>>
>> http://actionla.org/
>>
>> http://www.nohr4437.org/
>
>Here's another: http://www.gohomeillegals.com/

As we move towards a freer world, racists like you will become
increasingly irrelevant.

Also, as was proven yesterday, if all the immigrants were to leave,
the USA would be crippled economically.

So you are in the unenviable position of being dependent upon people
you have an irrational hatred towards.

Here is a good resource to solve all of your problems:
http://www.finalexit.org/
--
Mental Anarchy - Free Your Mind
http://mentalanarchy.com

Jafo
2006-05-02 10:39:50 EST
As viewed from alt.california, Antonio Forza wrote:

>Also, as was proven yesterday, if all the immigrants were to leave,
>the USA would be crippled economically.

Firstly, it isn't about "immigrants" - it's about illegal aliens.
Those who buy into the clever "Day Without Immigrants" marketing
slogan are just swallowing the spin control like good little sheep.

Secondly, the country wasn't "crippled" at all by yesterday's events.
Most business of significance proceeded on. And in the Los Angeles
area, yesterday turned out to be such a good day to travel because
of the open freeways that many people wish that the protests would
last a month instead of just a day.

--
Jafo

Stan De SD
2006-05-02 13:50:21 EST

> On Mon, 1 May 2006 20:35:15 -0700, "Stan de SD"
> <standesd_DIGA_NO_A_SPAM@covad.net> wrote:
>

> >"Antonio Forza" <antonioforza@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >> Here are some good links for info on the May 1 boycott and protest,
> >> and beyond:
> >>
> >> http://actionla.org/
> >>
> >> http://www.nohr4437.org/
> >
> >Here's another: http://www.gohomeillegals.com/
>
> As we move towards a freer world, racists like you will become
> increasingly irrelevant.

Since when is refusing to condone lawbreaking "racist"?

> Also, as was proven yesterday, if all the immigrants were to leave,
> the USA would be crippled economically.

Where did I refer to all immigrants? What part of "illegal" do you NOT
understand?

> So you are in the unenviable position of being dependent upon people
> you have an irrational hatred towards.

Correction: you are in the unenviable position of having to LIE about the
motives and intentions of your opponents, because you can't win your
argument otherwise. Where have I advocated deporting all illegals, and where
have I advocated deportation based on race? You provide yet another example
of the fundamental dishonesty of the left. :O|

Stan De SD
2006-05-02 13:51:40 EST

"Jafo" <a@nospam.invalid> wrote in message
> As viewed from alt.california, Antonio Forza wrote:
>
> >Also, as was proven yesterday, if all the immigrants were to leave,
> >the USA would be crippled economically.
>
> Firstly, it isn't about "immigrants" - it's about illegal aliens.
> Those who buy into the clever "Day Without Immigrants" marketing
> slogan are just swallowing the spin control like good little sheep.

Pathological liars such as Anthony know they can never win the debate by
being truthful about the positions held by their opponents - hence they are
compelled to lie. :O|

The Pervert
2006-05-02 22:21:52 EST

"Antonio Forza" <antonioforza@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 1 May 2006 20:35:15 -0700, "Stan de SD"
> <standesd_DIGA_NO_A_SPAM@covad.net> wrote:
>

> >"Antonio Forza" <antonioforza@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >> Here are some good links for info on the May 1 boycott and protest,
> >> and beyond:
> >>
> >> http://actionla.org/
> >>
> >> http://www.nohr4437.org/
> >
> >Here's another: http://www.gohomeillegals.com/
>
> As we move towards a freer world, racists like you will become
> increasingly irrelevant.

It's not about race. It's about the law. Only you try to make it about
race. That makes you the racist.

> Also, as was proven yesterday, if all the immigrants were to leave,
> the USA would be crippled economically.

It's not about immigrants. It's about ILLEGAL aliens. Why do you insist on
not recognizing the crucial distinction?

> So you are in the unenviable position of being dependent upon people
> you have an irrational hatred towards.

No hatred and no dependence. I don't deal with those who show contempt for
my country. I told two different vendors that I would no longer be doing
business with them since they declined to do business on Monday so that they
could support their undocumented countrymen. They were not happy.

The President of Ralphs supermarket, Dave Hirz, davehirz@ralphs.com put out
a statement in support of illegal aliens and asked that employees intending
to not do their scheduled jobs inform their supervisors so that their places
could be filled. I also informed Mr. Hirz that his support of amnesty and
legalizing illegals would cause me to shop elsewhere, fully knowing that my
going elsewhere would not affect his bottom line in the least. But I prefer
to act with principles, even if Ralphs did not.

If you have no respect for my country, and no respect for those millions of
decent immigrants who play by the rules, then I have no respect for you or
your cause.

So I used my limited economic influence and some of your people lost.

Congratulations.

N*@yahoo.com
2006-05-02 23:52:11 EST
the pervie, war criminal, wrote:
> "Antonio Forza" <antonioforza@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > On Mon, 1 May 2006 20:35:15 -0700, "Stan de SD"
> > <standesd_DIGA_NO_A_SPAM@covad.net> wrote:
> >

> > >"Antonio Forza" <antonioforza@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > >Here's another: http://www.gohomeillegals.com/
> >
> > As we move towards a freer world, racists like you will become
> > increasingly irrelevant.
>
> It's not about race. It's about the law.

No. It's mostly about race. The violation of the law is trivial -
akin to jaywalking or an expired parking meter. The problem of
"illegal" immigration, if there is one, is not one of lawbreaking.

The issue is race, and the people who hate the immigrants because they
are Hispanic are using "law" as a smokescreen.

> Only you try to make it about
> race. That makes you the racist.

No, pervie. YOU are the racist, but because you're ashamed of it, you
try to dress it up as some pious respect for "the law". That's very
funny, in a sick way, coming from you, pervie. The crimes you
committed in southeast Asia 35 years ago were *not* trivial. You were
murdering innocent civilians, pervie, and you didn't even have the guts
to confront them face to face. You had two shriveled little raisin
nuts back then, pervie, and drug and alcohol abuse since then haven't
done anything to enlarge them. You have no balls, pervie.

> > Also, as was proven yesterday, if all the immigrants were to leave,
> > the USA would be crippled economically.
>
> It's not about immigrants. It's about ILLEGAL aliens. Why do you insist on
> not recognizing the crucial distinction?

The "illegality" of the immigrants is not crucial to anyone except the
racists who are using it as cover for their bigotry.

> > So you are in the unenviable position of being dependent upon people
> > you have an irrational hatred towards.
>
> No hatred and no dependence.

Both, pervie. It was your hatred of little yellow gooks that allowed
you casually to murder thousands of them.

> I don't deal with those who show contempt for my country.

You exhibit the most vile contempt for the best values of your country,
pervie. You should be in prison.

Simple Simon
2006-05-03 00:51:08 EST
n*2@yahoo.com wrote...
> the pervie, war criminal, wrote:

> > It's not about immigrants. It's about ILLEGAL aliens. Why do you insist on
> > not recognizing the crucial distinction?
>
> The "illegality" of the immigrants is not crucial to anyone except the
> racists who are using it as cover for their bigotry.

I don't know who 'pervie' is--and I'm still trying to work through my
own position on this whole issue--but it's clear that all people like
you are trying to do is frame the debate in your favor by poisoning
the well and setting up strawmen.

It's similar to those who replied to criticisms of Bush and his war
on terror (back when it was an unpopular thing to do) by casting it
as treason and America-hating.

You may equate unauthorized entry across the border with jay-walking,
but if you don't think 12 million jaywalkers represents a problem you
haven't tried to drive across midtown NYC on a weekday.

My home was flooded last year, and the company I hired to clean it up
subcontracted the mold remediation part to a nice group of hard-
working folks that turned out to be "undocumented workers" from
Ecuador.

They were pleasant and hard-working, and aside from my discovering
after they were done that my social security card and half my tools
were missing, they didn't try too many times to walk out with TV sets
or stereo equipment carefully covered to look like the garbage they
were supposed to be carrying out. After I set my laptop up so I
could work by the front door, and could see what they were putting in
the trash dumpster and what they were trying to sneak into their
truck, well, that put an end to that.

But they were nice the whole time, and I never felt threatened or
that my family was in any danger. And they did a really good job on
the stuff they were responsible for.

The American citizens who did the waterproofing part of the job were
lazy and incompetent, and on the whole were a lot more unpleasant to
be around.

--
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises
in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral

Antonio Forza
2006-05-03 01:06:16 EST
On Tue, 2 May 2006 10:50:21 -0700, "Stan de SD"
<standesd_DIGA_NO_A_SPAM@covad.net> wrote:

>"Antonio Forza" <antonioforza@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 1 May 2006 20:35:15 -0700, "Stan de SD"
>> <standesd_DIGA_NO_A_SPAM@covad.net> wrote:
>>

>> >"Antonio Forza" <antonioforza@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> >Here's another: http://www.gohomeillegals.com/
>>
>> As we move towards a freer world, racists like you will become
>> increasingly irrelevant.
>
>Since when is refusing to condone lawbreaking "racist"?

When it is used a disingenuous disguise to thinly veil your digusting
racial hatred.