Apps Discussion: File Sharing

File Sharing

C*@hotmail.com
2004-08-12 00:11:52 EST
Try winmix it's the best i found. Better then Kazza

Velvet_keyboard
2004-08-22 14:06:31 EST
well i found this p2p client, is called shareaza
(http://www.shareaza.com), this p2p connects to edonkey2000 and
gnutella2 (g2) networks, with espectacular features, you wanna check
this one out :), the transfer rates go to maximum.

Michael J Dutton
2004-09-01 20:39:14 EST
Dear Mr Man,
This is very interesting,

a*a@yahoo.com (velvet_keyboard) wrote in message news:<2b2acfea.0408221006.7df0d7d4@posting.google.com>...
> well i found this p2p client, is called shareaza
> (http://www.shareaza.com), this p2p connects to edonkey2000 and
> gnutella2 (g2) networks, with espectacular features, you wanna check
> this one out :), the transfer rates go to maximum.

Tim Allen
2004-09-03 06:06:44 EST
m*7@hotmail.com (Michael J Dutton) wrote in message news:<ddd965ee.0409011639.4c22d70d@posting.google.com>...
> Dear Mr Man,
> This is very interesting,
>

> alonsovalencia@yahoo.com (velvet_keyboard) wrote in message news:<2b2acfea.0408221006.7df0d7d4@posting.google.com>...
> > well i found this p2p client, is called shareaza
> > (http://www.shareaza.com), this p2p connects to edonkey2000 and
> > gnutella2 (g2) networks, with espectacular features, you wanna check
> > this one out :), the transfer rates go to maximum.

I would have to agree, Shareza is a very good app to use for file
shareing but one that is just as good is WinMX nice and zippy and you
will neer turn back, they are much the same thing.

Tim.