Apps Discussion: Autofill

Autofill

Peter Tan
2004-09-06 04:50:23 EST
Does anybody know where I can get tools or APIs to write an AutoFill
application? Or if you have an application that can be customized?

Seanray
2004-09-09 03:13:51 EST
p*4@hotmail.com (Peter Tan) wrote in message news:<b8653dd2.0409060050.78069275@posting.google.com>...
> Does anybody know where I can get tools or APIs to write an AutoFill
> application? Or if you have an application that can be customized?

AutoFill Browser is Powerful Web Browser and one-click web form filler
with some serious artificial intelligence.
What it does:
• AutoFill passwords to login from.
• Fill personal info into online forms.
• All personal info is stored on your computer only.
• Encrypt passwords and personal info.

For Consumer
• Shop Online Faster: AutoFill Browser fills your checkout forms.
• Job Hunting Made Easy: AutoFill Browser fills job applications for
you.
• Get Freebies Faster: AutoFill Browser fills Sweepstakes Entry forms.
• A submission utility for shareware authors. The program helps
developers to submit their products to software archives with
outstanding accuracy and usability.

AutoFill Browser is FREE with some limitations.
• It is well-behaved: NO ADWARE, NO SPYWARE.
• Works under Windows as a Web Browser based on IE.
Platform and Software Requirements
Minimum requirements
To install AutoFill Browser, you must have one of the following
operating systems with Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01 or later
installed on your computer, and requires that the .NET Framework 1.1
be installed in order to run.
If you never install .NET Framewok 1.1, please visit our website
http://www.riveastking.com to download and install it first.

http://www.riveastking.com