Apps Discussion: Mailpopper Back Online

Mailpopper Back Online

Donald
2004-07-13 00:03:50 EST
http://www.mailpopper.com

Virus scanning has been added, with spam features still in development.

- Donald
Webmail anywhere - http://www.mailpopper.com

Rev Shane Caller
2004-07-15 18:08:41 EST
Some people think that these so called ‘scams' are pathetic, but this
worked for me, and if it didn't I wouldn't be wasting my time posting
it here. MAKE £5,000 WITH JUST £3 AND 6 STAMPS!! YES....IT REALLY
WORKS AND IS TOTALLY LEGAL! READ ON... YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!
MAKE QUICK AND EASY MONEY – THIS ACTUALLY WORKS! I READ THIS ARTICLE
ON A MESSAGE BOARD AND THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE IT A GO AND WHILST I
DIDN'T MAKE MY MILLIONS, I DID MAKE £4000 AND I AM STILL GETTING MONEY
IN THE POST. THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE IS BELOW – Make £500 - £5,000 or
more, with just £3 and 6 stamps. Earn money honest and fairly. HOW TO
TURN £3 INTO £5,000!! OR MORE!!! IT REALLY WORKS. I found this on a
bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was
browsing message boards, just like you are now, and came across an
article similar to this that said you could make thousands of pounds
within weeks with only an initial investment of £3!! So I thought,
"Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious,
so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you have to send 50p to each
of the 6 names and addresses stated in the article. You then place
your own name and address in the bottom of the list at No6, and post
the article in as many newsgroups and message boards as you can.
(There are thousands) No catch, that was it.

So after thinking it over, and talking to few people first, I thought
about trying it. I figured "What have I got to lose except 6 stamps
and 3 quid right?" Then I invested the measly £3, well guess what?
Within 7 days, I started getting money in the post! I was shocked! I
figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my
first week, I made about £30. By the end of the second week I had made
a total of over £900. In the third week I had over £3,000 and was
still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of
just over £15,000 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly
worth £3 and 6 stamps! Let me tell you how this works and most
importantly, why it works. It's really simple and easy. I promise you
that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making
more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully. (Print it out or copy
and paste it into notepad or a blank email or similar) Follow the
simple directions and watch the money come in! IMPORTANT: This is not
a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is no risk -
AND it really works. If all of the following instructions are adhered
to, you will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please
follow these directions EXACTLY, and £10,000 or more can be yours in
20 to 60 days.

This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering
to the instructions. "Here Are The 4 Easy Steps To Success - TRY
IT.............GO ON, WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE EXCEPT £3. STEP 1: Get
6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of
paper: "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST" and then write your name
and address below that. Now get 6 UK 50p coins and tape ONE to EACH of
the 6 pieces of paper and fold the piece of paper in half so the coin
will not break through the envelope. Next, place one of the pieces of
paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. (Make sure you put a
stamp on each envelope - a 2nd class stamp will be fine if you want to
keep your costs even lower). You should now have 6 sealed envelopes,
each with a piece of paper inside saying "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
MAILING LIST", your name and address, and a 50p coin. What you are
doing is creating a service.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and
you are paying for it. (very little!) Like most of us I was a little
skeptical and a little worried about, the legal aspects of it all. So
I checked it out with the UK Post Office and they confirmed that it is
indeed legal. If you have any worries, refer to #####!e18 Sec. 1302 &
1341 of the Postal lottery laws. It is fantastically - completely
legal! Now send your 6 envelopes to the addresses below:

No1) Helen McCrorey, 85 Michealmas Road, Styvechale, Coventry, CV3
6HF. No2) T. Low, 97 Farmleigh Avenue,Clacton-On-Sea, Essex, CO15 4UL.
No3) David Aspinwall, 28 Barton Heys Road, Formby, Merseyside, L37
2EY. No4) M. Cornthwaite, 15 Severn Court, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA3
3ST. No5) C. Koukoura, 102 Wingfield, Orton Goldhay, Peterborough, PE2
5TJ. N06) Mr shane caller 6 lancaster close, stanwell, middlesex,
tw197jg, england

*IMPORTANT: You MUST do this step or these people will not be able to
add your name to their mailing lists as spaces become available on
them and you will lose out on a lot of money - and we don't want that!
Also, when you do Step No3, when people start sending money in, the
above 6 will KNOW that you didn't adhere to the rules as they never
got their 50p from you and will take you off the list! These are the
RULES. : *PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because
of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their
carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way - if you
follow the rules completely, the program will continue and therefore
so will your money.

* STEP 2: Now take the number 1 name off the list that you see above
and move the others up 1. (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) And add
YOUR name and address at number 6 on the list.

* STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to the original as possible. Now, post your amended article to
as many newsgroups and message boards as you can (You should really
try to aim for at least 200 which isn't as difficult as it sounds with
the 'copy and paste' feature - more on this below) I think there are
close to 34,000 groups. And remember, the more you post, the more
money you make' ** Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and,
whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again. So, as each
post is sent and the directions followed carefully, six members will
be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with 50p :
pence each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when
your name reaches the No1 position you will be receiving thousands of
Pounds in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only £3. *DIRECTIONS FOR HOW
TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS** STEP 1)

You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting.
Simply put your cursor at the top of this document and highlight all
of it. Select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire
letter into the computer's memory. STEP 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file
or a blank email and place your cursor at the top of the blank page.
>From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the
letter into notepad or a blank email so that; you can add your name to
the list. STEP 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt. file or save
your email with the document now on it. STEP 4) Search for various
news groups (on-line forums, message boards, discussions groups) using
a search engine or however you like. STEP 5)

Visit these message boards etc and post this article as a new message
by highlighting the text of this letter you will have saved, and
selecting 'copy' and then 'paste' from the edit menu. (Paste this
document on the message board) Fill in the subject line; this will be
the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of
postings in a particular group. Make it something intriguing that will
make people want to read your message. Click the post message button.
You're done with your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you
have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you
get the hang of it, it will take only take you a few seconds for each
newsgroup! You will begin receiving money within days'.

* Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say you receive only 10
replies. (A Very low example of 5%) So then you make £5 with your name
at No6 on the letter. Now, each of the 10 persons who just sent you
50p make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with your name at No5 and only
10 persons respond to each of the original 10 that is another £50 for
you. Now those 100 each make a MINIMUM 200 with your name at No4 and
only receive 10 replies each, you will make an additional £500!! OK,
now here is the fun part, each of those 1000 persons post a MINIMUM
200 letters with your name at No3 and they each only receive 10
replies that just made you £5,000?!!! Those 10,000 persons will all
deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with your name at No2 and if
still only 10 people per 200 newsgroups react, you will receive
£50,000! With an original investment of only £3 that's AMAZING!!!

Do you realise that thousands of People all over the world are joining
the Internet every day? And reading these articles JUST LIKE YOU ARE
NOW! There are tons of honest users looking at newsgroups and message
boards everyday that will be willing to give it a try. Estimates are
at 20,000 to 50,000 new users joining the Internet every day. So can
you afford £3 and see if it really works? I think so... **Remember**
PLAY FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work. DON'T play
honestly and fairly and it WON'T. Good luck in your new business!!!
How to turn £3 into £5,000! Or more!! Do it

Rev Shane Caller
2004-07-15 18:09:52 EST