Sanskrit Discussion: Concepts Hidden In "prayers" Of Sanskrit Of Ancient Times - A

Concepts Hidden In "prayers" Of Sanskrit Of Ancient Times - A

Peekay
2009-11-22 04:44:48 EST
sharing things that we can be authoritative and proud about -

Vedic Maths has been in doubt about its origins from Vedas

i have been able to get my hands on the book by Swami
Bharti Krsna Tirtha who writes -
".... to unravel the too loong hidden mysteries of philosopy
and SCIENCE contained in ancient India's VEDIC lore ...
...after eight years of concentrated contemplation in
forest-solitude, we were at long last, able to recover
the long lost keys which alone could unlock the
portals thereof"

further -
"tough mathematical problems ... can be easily and readily
solved with the help of these ultra-easy VEDIC SUTRAS
(or mathematical aphorisms) contained in the PARISHISHTHA
(the appendix portion) of the ATHARVAVEDA ..."

so vedic maths IS having its source in the parishishtha of
atharvaveda !
(since the 16 sutras of vedic maths work, it is silly
to presume that the swamiji lied about the source )

besides the knowledge in the parishishtha of atharvaveda,
there is similarly a whole lot of information in simple code
form in many texts ..

this is documented in the Statesman of 10th jan 1956
by reputed reporter Desmond Doig (pg354 of Vedic Maths)-

"During the reign of King Kansa" read a Sutra "rebellions,
arson, famines and insanitary conditions prevailed" Decoded,
this little piece of libellous history gave decimal answer to
the fraction of 1/17

this is for putting some factual basis to those concepts
that all of us want to believe and keep talking/quoting

what we do have in our hand is devanaagarii and tradition
and more .. we need to understand

this was done by the author of vedic maths .. read this :
"The discovery of one key led to another and His
Holiness found himself turning more and more to the
astounding knowledge contained in words whose
real meaning had been lost to humanity for generations"

only ONE swamiji could get into that knowledge and
write an authoritative book, without any tools that are
now available to us. I believe that somewhere some
genius can do a bit more on the same lines .. with
the modern tools & computers available now !

Sxccaa.email
2009-11-22 09:40:43 EST
On Nov 22, 2:44 pm, peekay <pksharmakolk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> sharing things that we can be authoritative and proud about -
>
> Vedic Maths has been in doubt about its origins from Vedas
>
> i have been able to get my hands on the book by Swami
> Bharti Krsna Tirtha who writes -
> ".... to unravel the too loong hidden mysteries of philosopy
> and SCIENCE contained in ancient India's VEDIC lore ...
> ...after eight years of concentrated contemplation in
> forest-solitude, we were at long last, able to recover
> the long lost keys which alone could unlock the
> portals thereof"
>
> further -
> "tough mathematical problems ... can be easily and readily
> solved with the help of these ultra-easy VEDIC SUTRAS
> (or mathematical aphorisms) contained in the PARISHISHTHA
> (the appendix portion) of the ATHARVAVEDA ..."
>
> so vedic maths IS having its source in the parishishtha of
> atharvaveda !
> (since the 16 sutras of vedic maths work, it is silly
> to presume that the swamiji lied about the source )
>
> besides the knowledge in the parishishtha of atharvaveda,
> there is similarly a whole lot of information in simple code
> form in many texts ..
>
> this is documented in the Statesman of 10th jan 1956
> by reputed reporter Desmond Doig (pg354 of Vedic Maths)-
>
> "During the reign of King Kansa" read a Sutra "rebellions,
> arson, famines and insanitary conditions prevailed" Decoded,
> this little piece of libellous history gave decimal answer to
> the fraction of 1/17
>
> this is for putting some factual basis to those concepts
> that all of us want to believe and keep talking/quoting
>
> what we do have in our hand is devanaagarii and tradition
> and more .. we need to understand
>
> this was done by the author of vedic maths .. read this :
> "The discovery of one key led to another and His
> Holiness found himself turning more and more to the
> astounding knowledge contained in words whose
> real meaning had been lost to humanity for generations"
>
> only ONE swamiji could get into that knowledge and
> write an authoritative book, without any tools that are
> now available to us. I believe that somewhere some
> genius can do a bit more on the same lines .. with
> the modern tools & computers available now !

"During the reign of King Kansa" read a Sutra "rebellions,
arson, famines and insanitary conditions prevailed" Decoded,
this little piece of libellous history gave decimal answer to
the fraction of 1/17

the value comes to :
. .
1/17 = 0.0 5 8 8 2 3 5 2 9 4 1 1 7 6 4 7 recurring

Eddie
2009-11-22 12:56:53 EST
Hi pk,

So, they've let you out then. You know, of course, that the great
steaming heap of matter of which you speak, is sacred in some
quarters. Pure bull shit is quite awesome in its powers.

In 976 Muhammad ibn Ahmad al-Khwarizmi, in his Keys of the Sciences,
remarked that if, in a calculation, no number appears in the place of
tens, a little circle should be used "to keep the rows." This circle
the Arabs called sifr.[5]

The word "zero" came via French zéro from Venetian zero, which
(together with cipher) came via Italian zefiro from Arabic صفر, ṣafira
= "it was empty", ṣifr = "zero", "nothing". [6]

T'as the Arabs that invented the big zero, they were, and are, after
all past masters of the art market trading - baksheesh and all that.

Hey, I have discovered many a mushroom in a cow pat, but never any
those hallucinatory ones, and certainly none of those 1/17th's things.

Rest assured though, when I find some, you will be the first to
receive a nice big sample to add to your collection.

Do keep taking those tablets, now won't you, too many recurrences will
make you go blind, you know.

Anyway, what do you do with "1/17th"!

Best answers, on a postcard, please. There are no end of prises to be
lost. A heap of prises to be lost for the worst answers, second worst
will receive two heaps, ad absurdum.

On Nov 22, 9:44 am, peekay <pksharmakolk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> sharing things that we can be authoritative and proud about -
>
> Vedic Maths has been in doubt about its origins from Vedas
>
> i have been able to get my hands on the book by Swami
> Bharti Krsna Tirtha who writes -
> ".... to unravel the too loong hidden mysteries of philosopy
> and SCIENCE contained in ancient India's VEDIC lore ...
> ...after eight years of concentrated contemplation in
> forest-solitude, we were at long last, able to recover
> the long lost keys which alone could unlock the
> portals thereof"
>
> further -
> "tough mathematical problems ... can be easily and readily
> solved with the help of these ultra-easy VEDIC SUTRAS
> (or mathematical aphorisms) contained in the PARISHISHTHA
> (the appendix portion) of the ATHARVAVEDA ..."
>
> so vedic maths IS having its source in the parishishtha of
> atharvaveda !
> (since the 16 sutras of vedic maths work, it is silly
> to presume that the swamiji lied about the source )
>
> besides the knowledge in the parishishtha of atharvaveda,
> there is similarly a whole lot of information in simple code
> form in many texts ..
>
> this is documented in the Statesman of 10th jan 1956
> by reputed reporter Desmond Doig (pg354 of Vedic Maths)-
>
> "During the reign of King Kansa" read a Sutra "rebellions,
> arson, famines and insanitary conditions prevailed" Decoded,
> this little piece of libellous history gave decimal answer to
> the fraction of 1/17
>
> this is for putting some factual basis to those concepts
> that all of us want to believe and keep talking/quoting
>
> what we do have in our hand is devanaagarii and tradition
> and more .. we need to understand
>
> this was done by the author of vedic maths .. read this :
> "The discovery of one key led to another and His
> Holiness found himself turning more and more to the
> astounding knowledge contained in words whose
> real meaning had been lost to humanity for generations"
>
> only ONE swamiji could get into that knowledge and
> write an authoritative book, without any tools that are
> now available to us. I believe that somewhere some
> genius can do a bit more on the same lines .. with
> the modern tools & computers available now !

Peekay
2009-11-23 02:07:03 EST
Eddie :

The word "zero" came via French zéro from Venetian zero, which
(together with cipher) came via Italian zefiro from Arabic صفر, ṣafira
= "it was empty", ṣifr = "zero", "nothing". [6]
T'as the Arabs that invented the big zero,...

cypher .. nothing .. zero .. sifr thanks for the info

(skipping over the sharp barbs of the "learned" ..)

Eddie :
Anyway, what do you do with "1/17th"!

dunno ! why go to all the trouble and compose a
verse just to record 1/17th in letters ? looks like
hints to a technique rather than the vers/numbers
themselves .. now will that technique solve other
puzzling passages ?

Peekay
2009-11-23 02:18:41 EST
Eddie wrote:

> Anyway, what do you do with "1/17th"!

maybe this other one would make sense -

गोपीभाग्यमधुव्रात श्रृङ्गिशोदधिसन्धिग ॥
खलजीवितखाताव गलहालारसंधर् ॥
when the letters are converted to
number values, they get converted
to this sequence of 32 digits -
3141592653589793 2384626433832792
this is the ratio between the circumference
and dia of a circle .. "Pi" without the decimal point

BUT .. there is more ..

it is said to contain a "master key"
and that -
master key is in the following layout :
pi = 3 1 4 1 5 9 2 6 5 3 5 8 9 7 9 3
10 2 3 8 4 6 2 6 4 3 3 8 3 2 7 9 2
if anyone can "re-discover" the logic by which
the second line can be obtained from the first line,
perhaps a 3rd, 4th and 5th line of numbers can
be obtained .. maybe useful data for scientific
purposes

(matters little if even this ratio is a greek
discovery .. "Pi" related .. or Arabic .. though
versed in sanskrit .. question is, is there a
*master key* .. if yes, the *trick* of preserving
in prayer form is cute )

Peekay
2009-11-23 02:26:08 EST
peekay wrote:
sharing things that we can be authoritative and proud about -
(snipped)

in the above line, the word "proud" is silly and is to be ignored

Eddie
2009-11-23 06:56:27 EST
pk,

It's all in the packaging, Not many people can make a good living from
manure.

It's requires an unimaginable levels of imaginations.

The ancients were no doubt, well versed in matters verbal, but I
object to the secret number being 1/17th in decimal, That zero, of the
numerical variety, was well before their time.

Alexander reports finding excessively levels of Soma juice consumption
among the natives.

What I see is 7/11, and you're a terrorist!

History being recorded from the views of the victors. They monopolise
things, so that they can put tax on it.

30 days have September
April, June and November
. . .

Whatever, there is convincing evidence, that a certain very nasty
Egyptian, known as the Scrorpion King, did maintain records of
'donations' (aka, protection money) extracted from conquered
kningdoms. In stone. Those preveuosly curious 'sratchings' have quite
recently been determined to be simply phonetic marks that spell out
the names of cities of the time.

The interesting bit is that carbon dating reveals such alpha-betas as
being the earliest ever.
And their trading routes were well known to extend through Arabia and
out over all points of the compass, Hindus valleys included!
A little Egyptian pottery goes a long way, you know.

Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

Without that Scrorpian king, we would not be the accomplished manure
salesmen that we are.

Anyway, my manure is better manure that your manure.

Eddie