Sanskrit Discussion: Ganakastadhyayi.exe Software And Dr Shivamurthy Swamiji

Ganakastadhyayi.exe Software And Dr Shivamurthy Swamiji

Eddie Hadley
2009-11-24 06:19:12 EST
Ganakastadhyayi.exe Software and Dr Shivamurthy Swamiji

All,

Having tested the waters - thank you pk - I am taking the opportunity via this public forum to advice all, that many an unpleasant
experience is to be had at the hands of this man Dr Shivamurthy Swamiji and his Ganakastadhyayi software.

Do you want your system files replaced? Do you enjoy application hangs, screen bleeds et al. All are provided here, generously free,
but watch out for that begging bowl.

Do you want a Ph.D. in obfuscation? Does the truth hurt you? This master class in it's removal is for you. Sub-titled "Dummies Guide
to the Dispersal of Inconvenient Truths - Human or Divine".

Want clarification on the Sanskrit Grammar? The good Dr will direct you to the sutras, where all is explained - in Kannada, or if
you are lucky, in French. Understand that site is valuable only for the intelligence and knowledge of members.

Here, an exclusive preview of what you can expect!

The Author dismisses reports of program errors as being of 'irritating technical matters', and pronounces that as they detract from
serious business of discussing (his) Sanskrit Grammar, over which he presides.

Such e-mails shall be "FORWARDED" to another (of his) discussion groups, set up for just such a purpose. Or more accurately, some
(not all) such reports.

For, as its members will know, these user forums of his, are closed (members only) User Groups, with the 'Moderator' having the sole
control of communication. All e-mail submissions are suspended -before- they appear, pending approval. Many don't make it pass Go,
let alone go directly to jail . . .

There are numerous occasions whereby the flow of messages from a member mysteriously ceases in mid thread - along with said member,
never to be heard from again.

These happenings almost invariably seem to coincide with 'irritating technical matters' or other such 'off topic' concerns.

Most alarmingly, having privately e-mailed the 'moderator' with screen captures etc. of my anti-virus scanner's reporting a
positive. Not only was no acknowledgment received, but no warning of any kind even issued on the web site.

Co-incidentally, however, the web site mysteriously becomes unavailable to all attempts at access, remaining so for many days.

Equally mysteriously, and completely without any explanation, it re-appears. The list of 'previous versions' long available for
download by all, now all marked 'not available'.

Not a word of explanation - and of course all hapless down loaders remaining in the dark.

And you don't have to go all the way there to get here.

Hence my rude intrusion in order to throw some light upon this darkness.

Foolishly I intruded there too, and my light thereby was much dimmed.

My e-mails, seemingly having not met with 'approval', resulted in my 'disappearance'. Publicly, I was at least honoured with a
public announcement, probably commensurate with my status as long-time most active member, by a public announcement - of my
suspension for (unspecified) offenses. And not an irritating virus in sight!

My apologies to those not effected by 'previous versions'.

The download screen registers over 30,000 hits, so I guess one or two down loaders would be here.

Those that are, please feel free to contact me, privately if you prefer, for the details.

Any Indian Journalist here, this man is a public figure in parts of Karnataka.

On the matter of the ongoing replacement of System files - I am an experienced professional Analyst/Programmer (now retired) and am
collating evidence to be forwarded in due course, to the appropriate authorities. I have some members evidence, but welcome you
taking time out to fully address this issue.

Oh yes!

This man readily censures quotations from the Bhagavad Gita if it suits his purpose.

What a character!

Regards, and thank you for your indulgence.

Eddie Hadley

E*h@Ontology.demon.co.uk

=?UTF-8?B?4KSF4KS24KWN4KS14KSu4KS/4KSk4KWN4KSw4KSD?
2009-11-24 21:05:34 EST
On 24 Nov, 16:19, "Eddie Hadley" <edd...@ontology.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Hence my rude intrusion in order to throw some light upon this darkness.
>
> Foolishly I intruded there too, and my light thereby was much dimmed.

असतो मा सद्गमय तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ॐ शांति शांति शांति

Eddie
2009-11-25 08:51:34 EST
Swami PhillipBeyondAnanda,

Your Sanskrit grammar is terrible, and your spelling is bad, too.
You are great hindrance even unto the long and winding path to the
truth.
And even more so in that narrow path to the Truth!

We know all that, thank you. Some of us have been there - and back.

What we seek here is wisdom, not Wisdom.

But It is quite apparent, that you challenged in both categories.

And a little less parsimony, please.

Eddie

On Nov 25, 2:05 am, अश्वमित्रः <phillip.ern...@utoronto.ca> wrote:
> On 24 Nov, 16:19, "Eddie Hadley" <edd...@ontology.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Hence my rude intrusion in order to throw some light upon this darkness.
>
> > Foolishly I intruded there too, and my light thereby was much dimmed.
>
> असतो मा सद्गमय तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ॐ शांति शांति शांति

Eddie
2009-11-26 11:53:18 EST

Mein Gott im Himmel!

Saṃyama has been performed upon this matter:

īśvara. Er sagt, Sie haben einer Gehirnwäsche unterzogen worden!

controlled systematic indoctrination, esp. one based on repetition or
confusion!

ROFL!

brain·wash·ing , n.
1. a method for systematically changing attitudes or altering beliefs,
originated in totalitarian countries, esp. through the use of torture,
drugs, or psychological-stress techniques.
2. any method of controlled systematic indoctrination, esp. one based
on repetition or confusion: brainwashing by TV commercials.
3. an instance of subjecting or being subjected to such techniques:
efforts to halt the brainwashing of captive audiences.

[1945–50; BRAIN + WASHING]

Das Wort Gehirnwäsche wird auf den englischen Begriff 'brainwashing'
zurückgeführt. Dieser wiederum entstand während des Koreakriegs im
Jahre 1950 und ist selbst eine Übersetzung aus dem chinesischen: /X
(xǐ năo); xǐ wird mit „waschen" übersetzt und das Wort /X năo bedeutet
„Gehirn", also ein „Waschen des Gehirns". Der wissenschaftliche Name
ist „Mentizid", es gibt aber auch einen teilweisen Mentizid. Dieser
Begriff bedeutet den ganzen oder teilweisen Verlust der
Persönlichkeit.
Umgangssprachlich werden auch massive psychische Beeinflussungen als
„Gehirnwäsche" bezeichnet.
The word brainwashing is attributed to the English term
'brainwashing'. This in turn was taken during the Korean War in 1950
and is itself a translation from the Chinese: / (xǐ não); xǐ is
translated as "launder" and the word / Não means "brain", a "washing
the brain. " The scientific name is "Mentizid", but there is also a
partial Mentizid. This term means the whole or partial loss of
personality.

Colloquially also massive psychological influences as "brainwashing
are known.

"For I am the teacher, even of the ancients, being unlimited by time."
iti

On Nov 25, 1:51 pm, Eddie <eddiehad...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Swami PhillipBeyondAnanda,
>
> Your Sanskrit grammar is terrible, and your spelling is bad, too.
> You are great hindrance even unto the long and winding path to the
> truth.
> And even more so in that narrow path to the Truth!
>
> We know all that, thank you. Some of us have been there - and back.
>
> What we seek here is wisdom, not Wisdom.
>
> But It is quite apparent, that you challenged in both categories.
>
> And a little less parsimony, please.
>
> Eddie
>
> On Nov 25, 2:05 am, अश्वमित्रः <phillip.ern...@utoronto.ca> wrote:
>

> > On 24 Nov, 16:19, "Eddie Hadley" <edd...@ontology.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > > Hence my rude intrusion in order to throw some light upon this darkness.
>
> > > Foolishly I intruded there too, and my light thereby was much dimmed.
>
> > असतो मा सद्गमय तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ॐ शांति शांति शांति- Hide quoted text -

=?UTF-8?B?4KSF4KS24KWN4KS14KSu4KS/4KSk4KWN4KSw4KSD?
2009-11-27 03:48:14 EST
On 25 Nov, 18:51, Eddie <eddiehad...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> parsimony

शब्दकोशमन्वेषस्व।

अयुक्तं यद्यदुक्तं मे यच्च युक्तं वदस्व तत्।
अयुक्तमुक्तमित्युक्त्वा न त्वन्यद्वक्ति मन्दधीः॥

संस्कृतं म्लेच्छवद्वक्षि इत्यूचे पण्डितो यथा।
कां तु भाषां स जानाति न मे भाषां न संस्कृतम्॥

=?UTF-8?B?4KSF4KS24KWN4KS14KSu4KS/4KSk4KWN4KSw4KSD?
2009-11-27 04:20:31 EST
On 26 Nov, 21:53, Eddie <eddiehad...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> "For I am the teacher, even of the ancients, being unlimited by time."
> iti

इति इत्येवैष एकः संस्कृतशब्द एतेन लिखितोऽस्ति। जर्मणभाषामेव तु जानाति।
अत्रापि तु संशयः स्यात्॥

Eddie
2009-11-27 08:18:12 EST
जर्मणभाषामेव ???

जर्मण is not a Sanskrit word. Certainly not in India.
Are trying to say "janman"?

Why that ण?

How do you say a-vidya in Italian?

Mleccha?
Your very own words identify you as a mleccha.

For we are all mleccha, you and I. Dummkopf!