E-commerce Discussion: Sales Rep Wanted

Sales Rep Wanted

FundablePlans.com
2003-09-16 21:24:03 EST
We are a consulting firm with an online business plan writer at
http://www.fundableplans.com. We are looking for a sales rep for B2B sales
to be conducted via telephone. If you are interested in discussing this with
us, call Frank Williams at (800) 450-2750.

Stool Samples
2003-09-18 20:00:26 EST
Sounds interesting. Please contact me at smoothoperator@aol.com But
please send detailed information.