Home-school Discussion: REVELATION OF THE CHANGE FROM CHRISTIAN TO CATHOLIC AND THE BIBLE.

REVELATION OF THE CHANGE FROM CHRISTIAN TO CATHOLIC AND THE BIBLE.

Apostle Keith Williams
2005-04-14 16:35:49 EST
Copyright 2005, by Apostle Keith Williams.
Hello,
The Lord Jesus is getting us ready for God's Great Judgment Day. Who
will be able to stand?
REVELATION OF THE CHANGE FROM CHRISTIAN TO CATHOLIC AND THE BIBLE
This is Apostle Keith Williams, and it is my honor and pleasure to give
to you this greatest revelation of its kind that God has given to the
Church: the Revelation of the seeming change from the true Christian
Religion to Catholicism, and the truth about the Bible. I was reading
again in the Book of Daniel and I realized something, and I looked up and
saw one of the usual angels, and I said to him, "That's it?" and he replied,
"Yes."
He also told me that this knowledge had fallen off.

People, I know it is a great and rare honor and privilege to preach this
greatest and highly beneficial Revelation of its kind to the world, and I
thank God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and Their holy angels
for graciously giving it to me. Thank You, God; and thank You, Lord Jesus
Christ. This great Revelation explains the longtime mystery of what
Christianity is, how Christianity looks, and how we Christians see
ourselves. I know it is strange that someone claim to be an apostle today,
but God, and the Lord Jesus
Christ, and Their holy angels called me an apostle, and appeared to me and
taught me and showed to me many things, even this greatest revelation of its
kind which shall be preached around the world until the Rapture takes place.
Hallelujah!

People, this greatest Revelation is going to bless you, and
I want you to see WHAT CHRISTIAN MEANS, WHAT CATHOLIC MEANS, and WHAT THE
BIBLE REALLY IS. Hallelujah. Follow the people who are healing the
sick, casting out devils in Christ Jesus' name, and preaching what God says.
God's goal is to get Adam and Eve kind of people
improved into Holy Spirit kind of people. God visited me and said, "I
believe I can do it!"
I too believe God can do it. God loves His faithful, harmless children who
have quit our sins. I praise and thank Both God, and His only begotten Son
the Lord Jesus Christ

When I was young, I wanted to know what happened, how the Church
seemingly changed from being the kingdom of heaven meek, harmless,
miracle-working, Holy Spirit Latter Rain kind of Christians like the Lord
Jesus Christ and the Christians in the first century AD were; to being
fighting people in the fourth century AD. I asked God what happened; and
recently, God graciously gave me the answer.

The Christians in the first century AD were like some of us Christians
today. They were baptized with the Holy Spirit with tongues, living holy and
sanctified, healing the sick, casting devils out of people because their
Holy Spirits were sharing His divine nature and His divine powers with them.
God, the Lord Jesus Christ, and Their holy angels worked signs, wonders, and
miracles to help the people believe what the Christians were saying. Real
Christianity was pure, transforming, and sometimes miraculous; AND THE WORLD
SAW IT. Today, some of us are like they were.

The Christians prophesied to strangers, preached their personal
testimonies, and they preached from Old Testament Scriptures such as
Jeremiah 31:31-34,
31. Behold, the days come says the Lord, that I will make a NEW COVENANT
with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
32. Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day
when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which
My covenant they broke, although I was a husband to them, says the Lord:
33. But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of
Israel; After those days says the Lord, I will put My law in their inward
parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall
be My people.
34. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his
brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know Me, from the least
of them to the greatest of them, says the Lord;
for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
Yes, God told the prophet Jeremiah about God's New Testament Covenant, when
God would put
some of His Holy Spirit in our inward parts. That operation is called the
Baptism of the Holy Spirit; and it has the first evidence of tongues; and is
what changes an Adam and Eve person into a Holy
Spirit person.

Isaiah 28:11 says,
11. For with stammering lips and another tongue (foreigners' speech), will
He speak to this people.
The Lord Jesus is one of His visits to me, training me for this great
ministry, was nodding His head
up and down and said, "Yes, tongues is the first evidence of the Holy Spirit
Baptism."

Job 29:23 says, And they waited for Me as for the rain; and they opened
their mouth wide as for the Latter Rain. God is like a big, big rain
cloud, and He wants each one of us to pray for the Latter
Rain of His Holy Spirit. Do it, people.

Proverbs 1:23. Turn you at My reproof: behold, I will POUR out My Spirit
to you, I will make known My words to you.

Isaiah 44:3. For I will pour water on him that is thirsty, and floods on
the dry ground: I will POUR My Spirit on your seed, and My blessing on your
offspring.

Joel 2:28-30 says,
28. And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will POUR OUT My Spirit on
all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men
shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29. And also on the servants and on the handmaids in those days will I POUR
out My Spirit.
30. And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and
fire, and pillars of smoke.
Today, listen to us who have God's anointing, pray,fast, and be faithful
to God; and you will see God's signs and wonders when you minister to
people.

God's enemies persecuted the Christians, but we Holy Spirit people are
assured of eternal life by
God's Holy Spirit in us. Though they kill our bodies, they can't kill our
souls. The Real Spirit of God Who we feel all the time living in our
bodies makes us sure of our eternal life with the Lord Jesus Christ.

The BIG CHANGE came in the fourth century AD. God made the clay
written about in the Book of Daniel, chapter 2. Almighty God caused the
emperors to make one religion, to put the Christians at the leadership of
it, and to break down the worship places of the other religions. Let us
turn now to Daniel, chapter 2.
God gave to the king of the Babylonian Empire a special dream, took it
from him, and troubled him about it. The king asked his wise men to tell
him his dream, but they could not, so the king ordered their deaths. When
Daniel had heard of the king's decree, Daniel went to the king, promised to
interpret the king's dream, and asked for time; and the king granted time.
DANIEL WAS A FRIEND OF GOD, AND DANIEL WENT TO HIS FRIENDS WHO ALSO WERE
FRIENDS OF GOD; AND THEY TOOK THE MATTER TO GOD. (Christians, remember to
take matters to God.)
God gave to Daniel both the dream and its meanings. In verses 31-35 Daniel
tells the king his forgotten dream of a frightful image having a head of
gold, chest and arms of silver, belly and thighs
of brass, legs of iron, and feet part of iron and part of clay; all of which
got forcefully removed and replaced by a certain Stone Who grew and filled
the whole earth. Let us go to the interpretation at
verse 40. And the fourth kingdom (Roman) shall be strong as iron forasmuch
as iron breaks in pieces
and subdues all things: and as iron that breaks all these, shall it break
in pieces and bruise.
41.And whereas you saw the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of
iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength
of the iron, forasmuch as you saw the iron mixed with miry clay.
The iron represented the Roman military leaders, and the clay
represented the leaders of the One
Religion who were later called Catholics. Hallelujah! This is the
greatest revelation of its kind that
God has given the Church. Praise be to God and to the Lord Jesus Christ.
( PRINT THIS POST.)
I want all of you preachers to preach this in your churches. This is great
grace from God. The
leading seminaries and universities don't have this. BE SURE TO PRINT THIS
POST JUST AS
I HAVE WRITTEN IT, WITHOUT ANY CORRECTIONS SO CALLED, and you may give it
to your parishioners. This is copyrighted by me. God came to me and told
me to give it for free.
If anyone ask you who told you this, you tell them it was Apostle Keith
Williams. When you get this great Revelation, it will be on another
continent too. The glory be to God and to the Lord Jesus Christ.
42. And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the
kingdom shall be partly strong (military leaders), and partly broken
(bishops).
43. The military government and the One Religion separate but cooperating.
44. And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom,
which shall never be
destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall
break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
That is the Lord Jesus' kingdom.
45. Forasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without
hands, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the
silver, and the gold; the Great God has made known to the king what shall
come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation
sure.
Yes, the Lord Jesus' kingdom will fill the earth. God made the clay in the
fourth century AD.

The angels told me that it was Emperor Galerius who made the Roman
bishops join him in his quest
to get the world practicing only One Religion. God has always wanted man
to worship the Real God.
God caused the emperors to place the Christian bishops at the leadership of
the One Religion. The bishops were suppose to make the government people
more righteous, but the bishops became less
righteous. NEVER DO THAT, PREACHERS. GOD SENDS US TO THE GOVERNMENT SO
THAT THEY WILL HEAR OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. WHEN CALLED ON TO PRAY, WE
OUGHT TO FERVENTLY PRAY WORDS SUCH AS: BLESS THEM TO TAKE AWAY EMPLOYER
CONTRIBUTION AND THE UPPER LIMIT FROM SOCIAL SECURITY THAT
IT MAY THRIVE TO MEET THE FUTURE NEED! GOD WANTS GOVERNMENT PEOPLE
TO HEAR OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. Always do what pleases God.

The Christian bishops were faced with more people to teach. More
teachers were appointed;
and the world learned Christianity by catechism. Christianity was made the
official religion by the
Roman Senate. The name of Christian was made official, and no more
persecuting of Christians was
the law. Heretic philosophers spread their lies too. Both the Christians
and the pseudo-Christians
claimed the name Christian. Two kinds of Christians! The wheat and the
tares.

In 325 AD, Emperor Constantine convened
a Council at Nicaea to handle the Arian Heresy. Arius was condemned, but
Constantine made the mistake of siding with the philosopher bishops. There
were some very bad philosophies, such as
Greek philosopher Heraclites' Logos theory: that God created a Logos Being
through whom He made
the worlds. Heraclites must not had read Isaiah 44:24,
24. Thus says the Lord thy Redeemer, and He that formed thee from the womb,
I am the Lord that makes all things; that stretches forth the heavens alone;
that spreads abroad the earth by Myself. Logos is Greek myth, not word of
God. They even put it at the front of John's Gospel (St John 1:1); and
some even tried to make Logos the Lord Jesus. If the
Lord Jesus had been Logos, He would had known it, and Satan would had known
it too. The Lord
Jesus was begotten by His Father God with virgin Mary here on earth.
There was no Logos. It means
word in Greek, but don't let that fool you; it is Greek myth (Heraclites).
The philosophers caused very much trouble with their lies
for centuries, even until today. They even persecuted Christians who
differed with them. Turn to Revelation 17;6.
6. And I saw the woman (Church) drunken (tipsy, stupefied, inebriated,
intoxicated) with the blood (killings) of the saints, and with the blood of
the
martyrs of Jesus.
Yes, the leaders of the One Religion persecuted and caused the deaths of
real Christians.

In 381AD, the Constantinopolitan Council rejected the words that the
Son was LIKE the Father, and decided on the AMBIGUOUS LANGUAGE
the Son was of one substance with God. The TRUTH is EVERYONE is
substance of God from God, hence God is our Father. The Lord Jesus was
substance from Mary too. BOTH.
The leaders of the One Religion became the Catholics. They pray to Mary.
One of God's angels said to me, "We don't hail Mary".
If Catholics really want to honor Mary, St John 2:5, His mother says to the
servants, Whatsoever
He (Jesus Christ) says to you, do it.
He doesn't want us to pray to Mary. And He didn't say pray to Mary.
Augustine of Hippo first real Pope, 5th century AD. The Catholics began
in 4th.century AD. Catholic leaders are pseudo-Christians. We who are
justified by God's Spirit and baptized with the Holy Spirit with tongues
are like the first Christians were. WE ARE REAL CHRSTIANS.
Jesus is coming soon. Quit all sins. No stealing, No mischief, No lies.
NO PLAYING WITH SEX. No sex outside of marriage. No fighting.
You don't have to be Catholic; you have to be of God, and of Christ.
They said that Constantine wanted uniformity of doctrine. Constantine
died in 337 AD. The Constantinopolitan Council approved 27 letters in 381
AD,
but there were thousands of letters by anointed Christians. The leaders
of the One Religion added those 27 APPROVED LETTERS to the Old Testament to
make the Bible. Jerome finished translating it in 406 AD which is the
beginning of the fifth century. The Catholics (One Religion) compiled,
managed, and tampered with the Bible. Not all of it is of God.
The angels told me the Catholics tampered with the Bible sixteen hundred
years.
The Holy Spirit knows where the mistakes are, so follow the Holy Spirit when
reading the Bible. One of God's angels told me the Bible is 60% to 70 %
right.
Catholics put a LIE in St John 14:9. God said to me, "Jesus never told
that
LIE!"
Yes people, Jesus did not say: He that see Me see the Father. They made it
up. THEY MADE IT UP. If Jesus had been God He would had known it,
and Satan would had known it too.
BUT please don't get rid of the Bible; it is the oldest and in many cases
the
only book in common
circulation that we have to reference Scriptures.
How to get to God is in the Bible. The angel said to me,
It's in there! It's in there!

DON'T LET DEVILS LIMIT YOU TO THE BIBLE. SPEAK YOUR
PERSONAL TESTIMONIES. Don't esteem the Bible above the
Holy Spirit. The Bible has some of God's words, and other words too
that were Emperor friendly and worldly. For example: BOTH Aquila and
Priscilla INSTRUCTED Apollos; Philip's daughters PROPHESIED, for
women CAN teach and preach to men. 1Cor 14:34 is a LIE.

One of God's angels said, the Book of Romans was never certified.
God also hates the Jesus Only doctrine. I am Jesus Name, but I am not
Jesus Only. The Lord Jesus and God are as separate as you
and I are separate. He said They are like TWO MEN! St John 8:17-18.
The Catholics lied to us by their "mystery" claims. Both God and the Lord
Jesus appeared to me, and talked to each other in my presence; They are
two Persons. You KNOW I thank God for this great apostle ministry!
EVERYONE WHO HAS THE HOLY SPIRIT CAN ASK YOUR
HOLY SPIRIT ABOUT ME: ISN'T THIS TRUE. Truly these are the last
days and we have only a little time left to save some people. Don't follow
the blind leaders of the blind; God does not like priests who tell LIES.
KEEP THE HOLY SPIRIT ABOVE THE BIBLE! God has revealed
that the Bible is the Roman Empire SACRED BOOK which has SOME
words of God in it; and they tampered with it sixteen hundred years.

Water baptism is right. Repentance is right. Forgiveness is right.
Holy Spirit baptism with tongues is right. Holiness is right. All of the
gifts
of the Spirit of God are right. The first Christians had all these: same as
some of us Christians today.

God is Christian. Quit all other religions: Buddhism, Islam, Yoga,
Hindu.
The Jews who still reject the Lord Jesus Christ are wrong.

SATAN ALREADY WAS BOUND A THOUSAND YEARS; BUT
IS LOOSE NOW. God gives us power over devils to cast them out.

The Lord Jesus Christ has reigned almost two thousand years, and will
keep on ruling forever. The Catholics lied.
The Great Judgment Day is soon.

I feel very honored, and privileged to have been allowed to show you
this greatest revelation
of one of the causes of the Christian situation. It is good for us who
love God to know these things
so that we can better handle them. Thanksgiving and praise be to God and
to the Lord Jesus Christ .

Find some Jesus Christ kind of Christians and become one of us right
away. Look for the signs
of SPEAKING IN TONGUES, HEALINGS, AND MIRACLES.

God visited me and said, Miracles, miracles, more.
I pray for you. Pray for me and you.
Apostle Keith Williams.

Scott Moore
2005-08-08 21:24:08 EST