Home-school Discussion: Realen Homes

Realen Homes

KP
2003-07-09 19:45:53 EST
We were looking at some Realen Homes communities in Chicago area. Was
wondering if any one has any experiences about them.

Any help provided would be appreciated.
Thanks
-k

Art Begun
2003-07-09 20:47:15 EST
Go to www.google.com and run a search on the groups page and web page
for the company. If there are comments in the archives you will find
them.